Tennis Fool
09-06-2005, 05:44 AM
All OUT before the Quarters:

Richard "French OAF" Gasquet
Rafael "Superboy" Nadal
Monfils
Tomas "Bird" Berdych
Djokovic

I really thought one of them (or two) would break through, but not the case...

LuckyAC
09-06-2005, 05:54 AM
Well, none had disappointing results except Nadal, except maybe Monfils, but one of them had to lose then no matter what.

silverwhite
09-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Why do you call him the French OAF? :o

delsa
09-06-2005, 06:09 AM
Why do you call him the French OAF? :o
Yeah! Why? :devil:

Tennis Fool
09-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Oh, I don't know. It's just came to me after seeing him play on Saturday, and then hearing about that crazy tiebreak against Ginepri.

Also, due to the fact that he got expelled from the USO last year in the qualies but yet is only the 3rd person to beat Fed this year...

He seems to be following a similar trajectory...

Safin took out heads when he was 18 and then got fined at the Aussie Open in 2000, later on playing out of his mind at the USO...

silverwhite
09-06-2005, 06:17 AM

Please, no.... :scared:

its.like.that
09-06-2005, 06:18 AM
Oh, I don't know. It's just came to me after seeing him play on Saturday, and then hearing about that crazy tiebreak against Ginepri.

Also, due to the fact that he got expelled from the USO last year in the qualies but yet is only the 3rd person to beat Fed this year...

Safin took out heads when he was 18 and then got fined at the Aussie Open in 2000, later on playing out of his mind at the USO...

:retard:

its.like.that
09-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Richie lacks the class and aura of Marat - not that that's a bad thing.

Tennis Fool
09-06-2005, 06:23 AM
Richie lacks the class and aura of Marat - not that that's a bad thing.
Class of Marat :confused:

Sorry, I don't know anything about Gasquet's personality. I guess I'll find out in the ensuing months (maybe I can afford cable by Aussie Open...)

Chloe le Bopper
09-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Class of Marat :haha:

Apparently Gasquet doesn't pull his pants down enough to have an "aura" like Marat.

delsa
09-06-2005, 06:28 AM
He's not a nice "bad guy" like Marat. He's too shy to have any kind of aura...Some ppl find him endearing that's all...But who cares?
This problem at the USO Qualifying came without him wanting to hurt anybody but his racquet inadvertantly hit a lines judge and it seems the English-speaking press is focusing on this a lot (:rolleyes: at a recent NY Times article which portrays him as a teenager with "problems" focusing on this incident when he's not like that at all...).