Adam's Chat Thread #8 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #8

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

adee-gee
03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
:lol: She just told me not to tell you about him.
:haha:

Is she scared I might take him off her?

adee-gee
03-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Okay, I am going to get food but I will be back in FIFTEEN minutes. No more than that, guaranteed.
:sad: I was gonna go to bed soon, I'm absolutely shattered I only slept about 4 hours last night...I always have the Commonwealth games on tv when I go to sleep, and it was pretty exciting last night so I just sat there watching it for ages. Scotland are 4th in the medal table :eek: :lol: :rocker2:

cobalt60
03-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Oh so off you go and here I am back. There are hundreds of Vegas pics. I will try and post but I will have to make them smaller and I don't have the friggin time right now. And my family are hardly ever sick!!! This has just been a weird year. And yes it pays to have a mom who is a doc- I can call on all the right people :haha: and bypass the emergency rooms. jk.
BTW- Adam- I replied to your post this am on the Arod thread and it was a brillant moment. I want you to read it cuz my days of brillance are numbered. And btw- Jess looks like she is your type. Don't listen to her as she is a cutie pie! And I am not biased as I did not even know it was her until after the fact. She is memorable otherwise I wouldn't have remembered seeing her.

Lee
03-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Adam, let's say I prefer Church with no makeup on! ;)

adee-gee
03-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Oh so off you go and here I am back. There are hundreds of Vegas pics. I will try and post but I will have to make them smaller and I don't have the friggin time right now. And my family are hardly ever sick!!! This has just been a weird year. And yes it pays to have a mom who is a doc- I can call on all the right people :haha: and bypass the emergency rooms. jk.
BTW- Adam- I replied to your post this am on the Arod thread and it was a brillant moment. I want you to read it cuz my days of brillance are numbered. And btw- Jess looks like she is your type. Don't listen to her as she is a cutie pie! And I am not biased as I did not even know it was her until after the fact. She is memorable otherwise I wouldn't have remembered seeing her.
I have no idea what post you're talking about? :scratch:

adee-gee
03-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Adam, let's say I prefer Church with no makeup on! ;)
Lee, let's say I think you're mad ;)

Lee
Lee, let's say I think you're mad ;)

:smash: ;)

adee-gee
I think I'm gonna have to go to bed, I'm shattered :zzz:

Goodnight all :kiss: :wavey:

Lee
03-19-2006, 11:21 PM
:kiss: Buenas noche!

Carito_90
03-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Niiight Adam! :hug:

cobalt60
03-19-2006, 11:24 PM
This is my reply. You must have been drinking:)
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3226797&postcount=34257

savesthedizzle
03-19-2006, 11:31 PM
:sad: I was gonna go to bed soon, I'm absolutely shattered I only slept about 4 hours last night...I always have the Commonwealth games on tv when I go to sleep, and it was pretty exciting last night so I just sat there watching it for ages. Scotland are 4th in the medal table :eek: :lol: :rocker2:

Awwwww well good night then. You need to get some sleep. :smooch: I'm sure I will talk to you later.

savesthedizzle
03-19-2006, 11:32 PM

LOL awww Sue. :hug: That's sweet :)

cobalt60
03-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Pics from Vegas:
First pic is Sue and Sam outside the Excaliber hotel ( fairy tale theme) and the second is Sue with Teller of Penn and Teller fame. That was a fun show!
And the tie he is wearing was cut as part of the show- Nate and Sam now own it and it has P/T autographs on it. That is another story I can't tell cuz I am off!

Lee
03-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Glad that marker didn't leave any mark on your jacket ;)

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 02:01 AM
Glad that marker didn't leave any mark on your jacket ;)

That's what I thought when I saw that picture too!

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 02:08 AM
I just watched Jarhead again. :inlove: :inlove:

acoffeygirl
03-20-2006, 03:32 AM
Was that good Jess? I've thought about renting it, but wasn't sure if I should.

(I can't believe that is Charlotte Church!?!? :eek: She really grew up!)

J. Corwin
03-20-2006, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the pics Sue...somehow that's almost EXACTLY what I pictured Dr. Sue to look like! ;)

I never got a chance to see Jarhead, I was at the movies at the wrong time the one time I did want to see it and I didn't want to bum around for a couple hours to wait for it lol. I really want to see Last House on the Left though. :cool: Looks sweet. :devil:

acoffeygirl
03-20-2006, 03:41 AM
I have never even heard of that movie.

J. Corwin
03-20-2006, 03:43 AM
whoa...I meant The Hills Have Eyes...lmao. I have no idea where last house on the left came from.

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 04:00 AM
Was that good Jess? I've thought about renting it, but wasn't sure if I should.

(I can't believe that is Charlotte Church!?!? :eek: She really grew up!)

I cannot give you an objective opinion as Jake's frequent nakedness completely ruins any sort of unbiased commentary I'd be able to make. :hearts:

acoffeygirl
03-20-2006, 04:32 AM
I cannot give you an objective opinion as Jake's frequent nakedness completely ruins any sort of unbiased commentary I'd be able to make. :hearts:
Well then....hmmm maybe I'll have to check it out!

whoa...I meant The Hills Have Eyes...lmao. I have no idea where last house on the left came from.
I still don't know what that movie is. I must be really out of touch.

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 04:53 AM
Well then....hmmm maybe I'll have to check it out!

I still don't know what that movie is. I must be really out of touch.

Jake does not disappoint :D

Betty
03-20-2006, 07:14 AM
Sue cute pics:D....

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Good morning thread! :wavey:

LaTenista
03-20-2006, 02:14 PM
I have already eaten a ridiculous amount of ice cream and bought a 'teach yourself French' book tonight so I'm preparing for it already.

He's promised to phone tomorrow so when he doesn't I'll cry myself to sleep. :o

As predicted that is exactly what happened. Julio. :rolleyes:

And I cried myself to sleep last night too. :bigcry:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 02:27 PM
As predicted that is exactly what happened. Julio. :rolleyes:

And I cried myself to sleep last night too. :bigcry:

:hug:

LaTenista
03-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Someone else who was supposed to phone didn't either. :rolleyes:

Noelle
03-20-2006, 03:08 PM
Seriously, somebody has got to cut that man Roger down to size soon. :rolleyes: His pursuit of the record books is getting kind of boring, especially when he starts patting himself on the back about his good shots. :o

Never mind what I'm saying. I'm tired and didn't get to see any good tennis last week.

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Ugh I'm so tired :(

Noelle
03-20-2006, 03:36 PM
aww Jess :hug:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 03:53 PM
:hug: Noelle. I'll live :p

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Ugh did I mention in here about my midterm before break where absolutely no one in the class finished the test because it was ridiculously long?

I should get that back today. :scared:

Wish me luck. :awww:

acoffeygirl
03-20-2006, 07:53 PM
This is late....but good luck! :hug:

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Adam :wavey:

GM is imploding again. Time to start your poll on who the most obnoxious fans are. :) :lol:
You were supposed to be doing that Tangy! ;)

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:02 PM
:kiss: Adam

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Ugh did I mention in here about my midterm before break where absolutely no one in the class finished the test because it was ridiculously long?

I should get that back today. :scared:

Wish me luck. :awww:
Good luck :smooch:

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:04 PM
:kiss: Adam
:kiss: Lee

I've been given a huge decision to make and I'm not sure what to do :confused: :shrug: :scratch: :sad: :unsure: :scared:

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:05 PM
:kiss: Lee

I've been given a huge decision to make and I'm not sure what to do :confused: :shrug: :scratch: :sad: :unsure: :scared:

shoot

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:06 PM
shoot
My uni's offering me the chance to do an exchange and spend 6 weeks in Cape Town, it would mean going in like a weeks time or something. I really don't know whether to go or not :crying2:

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Are you talking about Cape Town, South Africa?

If you have the chance to travel without any baggages tag around, grab it!

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Are you talking about Cape Town, South Africa?

If you have the chance to travel without any baggages tag around, grab it!
Cape Town, South Africa yeah. My mum thinks it's a great idea, I'm not sure though. I might flip a coin :help:

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Cape Town, South Africa yeah. My mum thinks it's a great idea, I'm not sure though. I might flip a coin :help:

Why don't you want to go? Write down all the pros and cons and shoot down all the cons ;)

acoffeygirl
03-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I personally don't think you should ever pass over the opportunity to travel!

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Why don't you want to go? Write down all the pros and cons and shoot down all the cons ;)
I'll do it later, I need to have some food and then watch Prison Break!

But no.1 - I can't stand the South African accent, 6 weeks could drive me insane :p

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry about this piece of sad news but I have to get it out of my chest. I'm sad not just because a mother was shot and died near her 1 and 2 years old boy. I'm sad more because there were many neighbours heard the gunshot but nobody bothered to call the police :sad: :sad:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0320az-mothershot20-ON.html
Mother found shot to death near her children

Associated Press
Mar. 20, 2006 10:44 AM

A woman was found shot to death near her two children in her Mesa apartment on Sunday, authorities said.

Neighbors said they heard a gunshot from the apartment this morning, but nobody called 911 until a friend entered the apartment around 3:20 p.m. and found the woman, said Sgt. Chuck Trapani, a spokesman with the Mesa Police Department.

Trapani said he doesn't know why no one called officials when they first heard the shot.

The woman lived alone in the apartment with her 1- and 2-year-old boys. The boys were staying with family, Trapani said.

Police didn't have any suspects and were still interviewing neighbors, family and friends of the victim.

The woman's name was not released.

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:29 PM
I personally don't think you should ever pass over the opportunity to travel!
:lol:

Mum, did you hack into Amber's account? That's pretty much word for word what she said :scared:

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:31 PM
I'll do it later, I need to have some food and then watch Prison Break!

But no.1 - I can't stand the South African accent, 6 weeks could drive me insane :p

:p South African accent is better than Welsh or Scots accent. I have a few friends from there and they are all very nice and I loveeeee their accents.

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Sorry about this piece of sad news but I have to get it out of my chest. I'm sad not just because a mother was shot and died near her 1 and 2 years old boy. I'm sad more because there were many neighbours heard the gunshot but nobody bothered to call the police :sad: :sad:
Neighbours heard a gunshot and didn't do anything?!? :retard: :retard: :retard:

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Adam, your mom, amber and I are all correct. You will regret it if you don't take this chance.

I have many places I want to go but with a family, especially little Lee, I can't. You like to have children, so travel as many as you can before you are a dad.

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:34 PM
:p South African accent is better than Welsh or Scots accent. I have a few friends from there and they are all very nice and I loveeeee their accents.
Oh man I hate the accent. I've got a lot of South African friends, there are a lot of South African Jews in London :o

The Welsh and the Scottish accents are beautiful :ras:

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Neighbours heard a gunshot and didn't do anything?!? :retard: :retard: :retard:

That's the unfortunate part in many big cities in USA! People are so immune to guns and indifferent to their neighbours.

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Adam, your mom, amber and I are all correct. You will regret it if you don't take this chance.

I have many places I want to go but with a family, especially little Lee, I can't. You like to have children, so travel as many as you can before you are a dad.
Fair points, I think I probably will end up going. But I like to make a drama about it first :p

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Fair points, I think I probably will end up going. But I like to make a drama about it first :p

I know! You're such a drama queen ;)

or attention seeker :secret:

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:38 PM
I know! You're such a drama queen ;)

or attention seeker :secret:
http://yelims4.free.fr/Daccord/Accord07.gif

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Anyways, how are you today Lee? Anything exciting on?

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Anyways, how are you today Lee? Anything exciting on?

Holding onto my sanity. Spring break week for little Lee. Get the drift? ;)

Lee
03-20-2006, 08:47 PM
OK, to maintain my sanity, I have to leave my computer as little Lee is playing with his computer game.

I :worship: hubby who can work in this kind of environment. (he's working at home today)

acoffeygirl
03-20-2006, 08:48 PM
:lol:

Mum, did you hack into Amber's account? That's pretty much word for word what she said :scared:
Your mum is a very smart woman! ;)

cobalt60
03-20-2006, 09:15 PM
He does get under people's skins though

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 09:36 PM
You're the one with the "back to piss you all off" siggy. Start living up to it. :p
:rolls:

I'll need a list of all the different fans group names, I remember you had a rather humorous list :p

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Adam you should definitely go!! That's an awesome opportunity.

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck with my midterm.. we're getting them back Wednesday but the median score was a 73. :scared: So he's raising that up to a B- and then judging by "natural breaks" what to give people.

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 09:38 PM
He does get under people's skins though
I also get into people's panties :p :angel:

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Jesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :smooch: you've got a knack of coming on just when I'm about to leave!

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Jesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :smooch: you've got a knack of coming on just when I'm about to leave!

Stop coming on when I'm at class then!

:crying2:

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Stop coming on when I'm at class then!

:crying2:
:lol: sorry...I need to go and watch Prison Break in a minute, I'll probably come back on after :)

Thanks for the rep by the way :kiss: I still can't rep people coz I have to sign on through this stupid thing :(

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 09:44 PM
:lol: sorry...I need to go and watch Prison Break in a minute, I'll probably come back on after :)

Thanks for the rep by the way :kiss: I still can't rep people coz I have to sign on through this stupid thing :(

:rolleyes: Okay... I'll probably go get food anyway.

Bye :wavey:

adee-gee
03-20-2006, 09:49 PM
:rolleyes: Okay... I'll probably go get food anyway.

Bye :wavey:
Don't roll your eyes at me!!! :lol:

Byeeeeee :wavey: :kiss:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Enjoy your show :)

LaTenista
03-20-2006, 10:01 PM
At least Adam has phoned you Jess. ;)

I :rolleyes: at all men except Paul and my dad today.

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 10:24 PM
At least Adam has phoned you Jess. ;)

I :rolleyes: at all men except Paul and my dad today.

He has. And if I hadn't been working or showering we would have probably talked like 8 times by now. :sad:

cobalt60
03-20-2006, 10:28 PM
I also get into people's panties :p :angel:
Only some people's :angel:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 10:50 PM
I think I am going to treat myself to a movie marathon tonight of me and my roomie's favorite films :p

Love Actually and Bridget Jones.

But that isn't starting yet... so I still have some time to waste.

cobalt60
03-20-2006, 10:52 PM
I watched Harry Potter 1 and 2today with Sam who was home sick. I love those. Love actually was the last movie I watched recently. I loved it! And BJ is funny too! Have a good time. My clan are watching Smallville but I need to get Nate to swim soon.
Lucky Adam- 6 weeks in South Africa. Fun!

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 10:57 PM
I watched Harry Potter 1 and 2today with Sam who was home sick. I love those. Love actually was the last movie I watched recently. I loved it! And BJ is funny too! Have a good time. My clan are watching Smallville but I need to get Nate to swim soon.
Lucky Adam- 6 weeks in South Africa. Fun!

I watche HP 1, 2 and 3 in succession the day before I went to see 4 for the first time :p I still need to get that on DVD.. when I do I probably will do that all over again :)

cobalt60
03-20-2006, 11:01 PM
:haha: Too cute! Sam does the same thing when he is sick or inside due to weather conditions. His taste is Matrix 1-3, HP 1-3, Stargate TV Series etc etc. He and I pop popcprn get our pillows and blankets and snuggle up and watch. He is the child who lets his mom do that;)
So you are pretty set for Europe( and I can't wait until you meet Adam :lol: ) and you and your mom are heading to Toronto and Cincy ( I wish I was going). Any place else on your list this year?

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:05 PM
:haha: Too cute! Sam does the same thing when he is sick or inside due to weather conditions. His taste is Matrix 1-3, HP 1-3, Stargate TV Series etc etc. He and I pop popcprn get our pillows and blankets and snuggle up and watch. He is the child who lets his mom do that;)
So you are pretty set for Europe( and I can't wait until you meet Adam :lol: ) and you and your mom are heading to Toronto and Cincy ( I wish I was going). Any place else on your list this year?

Haha I can't wait until I meet Adam either (if that is still happening with his trip... :unsure: ) ;)

Other than that, just some tennis trips...I am planning on going to the USO for all of Novak's matches this year, :lol: (hopefully more than just one :rolleyes: ) and Legg-Mason and New Haven each for a day or so. Probably the first Monday or Tuesday of play so I can see as much as possible :)

J. Corwin
03-20-2006, 11:15 PM

:lol: Wow, that's like what...7 or 8 straight hours in front of the TV?! :eek: Ok I admit I've done that with Terminator 1-3 because I'm geeky like that. :p Oh and I've done that with taped tennis matches of certain players too...I'd watch them chronologically from round1/2 all the way through the finals. :help:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:18 PM
:lol: Wow, that's like what...7 or 8 straight hours in front of the TV?! :eek: Ok I admit I've done that with Terminator 1-3 because I'm geeky like that. :p Oh and I've done that with taped tennis matches of certain players too...I'd watch them chronologically from round1/2 all the way through the finals. :help:

Awww a tennis marathon :) Funnn.

J. Corwin
03-20-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm sure Adam has already made up his mind to go to Cape Town, but if he's still not sure yet...I'm casting my vote for the "HELL YES!" too! :)

All of you that are travelling almost make me jealous. :p I love travelling and one place I really really want to go is Australia. And I'd like to go to Greece, Norway, India, New Zealand, Egypt, South Africa, Argentina, Jamaica...and 10 thousand other places. :o I should just blow up a hot air balloon and go around the world in 80 days. :p

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm sure Adam has already made up his mind to go to Cape Town, but if he's still not sure yet...I'm casting my vote for the "HELL YES!" too! :)

All of you that are travelling almost make me jealous. :p I love travelling and one place I really really want to go is Australia. And I'd like to go to Greece, Norway, India, New Zealand, Egypt, South Africa, Argentina, Jamaica...and 10 thousand other places. :o I should just blow up a hot air balloon and go around the world in 80 days. :p

I really really want to go to Australia too. :sad:

I'll send you a postcard from Greece if you'd like ;)

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm guessing Adam isn't coming back after Prison Break....

So I'm going to go start my movie watching I think. :wavey:

J. Corwin
03-20-2006, 11:30 PM
I really really want to go to Australia too. :sad:

I know! I have this image of sunny beaches, multi-colored corals, and kangaroos and wallabies jumping all around in my head :lol: I refuse to believe otherwise until I see the place for myself. ;) And seeing the water flush down the opposite direction? That would make my life! ;)

I'll send you a postcard from Greece if you'd like ;)

That'd be realllllllllly sweet if you would! :)

J. Corwin
03-20-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm guessing Adam isn't coming back after Prison Break....

So I'm going to go start my movie watching I think. :wavey:

:wavey:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:41 PM
I know! I have this image of sunny beaches, multi-colored corals, and kangaroos and wallabies jumping all around in my head :lol: I refuse to believe otherwise until I see the place for myself. ;) And seeing the water flush down the opposite direction? That would make my life! ;)

I KNOW RIGHT?

Let's just ditch this whole school thing and just go.

That'd be realllllllllly sweet if you would! :)

No problem :) It would be my pleasure. I would love to write everyone postcards as I lie on a sunny beach.

revolution
03-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi :wavey:

revolution
03-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Nobody home... aww shame :(

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm still sort of here. :wavey:

revolution
03-20-2006, 11:47 PM
You're not going to watch your movie then? ;)

savesthedizzle
03-20-2006, 11:48 PM
I am eventually. I was still sort of holding out hope Adam would return. :shrug: I will give up soon.

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Alright. Peace out.

Noelle
03-21-2006, 01:19 AM
:haha: Too cute! Sam does the same thing when he is sick or inside due to weather conditions. His taste is Matrix 1-3, HP 1-3, Stargate TV Seriesetc etc.:hearts: A child after my own heart. :)

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 01:27 AM
I decided to watch An Affair to Remember which is another one of my favorites... but a public safety officer stopped by to question us about mysterious events and possible shooting and breaking of windows that occured in our block of apartments over spring break. :scared: I wasn't here obviously but Brittany was so I had to fetch her.

Anyway, I decided to take a quick break from the movie before it gets sad and I start bawling. They haven't even gotten off the ship yet. :lol:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:44 AM
I think I am going to treat myself to a movie marathon tonight of me and my roomie's favorite films :p

Love Actually and Bridget Jones.

But that isn't starting yet... so I still have some time to waste.
:scared: probably a worse punishment than the electric chair :p

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:45 AM
My clan are watching Smallville
:yeah: excellent choice. Adam :hearts: Smallville

Action Jackson
03-21-2006, 07:45 AM

Just remember my punishment, if you play up too much. :)

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Haha I can't wait until I meet Adam either (if that is still happening with his trip... :unsure: ) ;)
Ya I'd be back middle of May I'd be leaving probably early next week if I decide to go, which I think I will....

Betty
03-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Adam :kiss:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:51 AM

I'd love to go to Australia too. My list would be Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Ghana, and Spain :p

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:53 AM
:spit: :rolls:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:54 AM
I am eventually. I was still sort of holding out hope Adam would return. :shrug: I will give up soon.
Apologies, I kind of fell asleep on the couch after Prison Break :awww:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Just remember my punishment, if you play up too much. :)
I like the idea of eating through a straw for the next 6 months :D

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:56 AM
Adam :kiss:
Betty :kiss:

I'm not staying for long, I've gotta head up to uni shortly :wavey:

Action Jackson
03-21-2006, 07:56 AM
I like the idea of eating through a straw for the next 6 months :D

Actually, no it would be you strapped in a chair and just watching Massu matches non stop for a month.

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Actually, no it would be you strapped in a chair and just watching Massu matches non stop for a month.
Oh God that would indeed be the most painful torture I could ever envisage :help:

Action Jackson
03-21-2006, 07:59 AM
Oh God that would indeed be the most painful torture I could ever envisage :help:

Think about it, if I really hated you.

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Think about it, if I really hated you.
I know you love me ;)

By the way, your Nadal/Federer forum idea..... :worship:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 08:04 AM
Right I better make a move.....

Adios amigos :bigwave:

Betty
03-21-2006, 08:04 AM
enjoy at uni.........:p
better stay here with me and GWH :p

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:28 AM

:ras:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Ya I'd be back middle of May I'd be leaving probably early next week if I decide to go, which I think I will....

*phew* Well that's good.. I was getting a little disappointed.

Well have a great time. I will miss you, again. I spend more time missing you than talking to you lately. :lol:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Well I have class all day today nonstop from 9:30 to around 2:30 so I'll see you all tonight if any of you are online. :sad:

Noelle
03-21-2006, 02:28 PM
I just watched the 5th episode of Prison Break. :hearts: Yes, I know I watch this show for at least one completely different reason than Adam's reasons for watching it... :p

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:05 PM
*phew* Well that's good.. I was getting a little disappointed.

Well have a great time. I will miss you, again. I spend more time missing you than talking to you lately. :lol:
I'm sure I'll get some internet access. How much of it, I'm not sure :shrug:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:05 PM
I just watched the 5th episode of Prison Break. :hearts: Yes, I know I watch this show for at least one completely different reason than Adam's reasons for watching it... :p
Schofield :inlove: :p

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Adam is threatening to cut me off :awww:

Tangy, I love you and all, but I don't think I can like someone anymore who has Federer's name in their signature. Please remove if you wish to have further correspondance with me. Thank you :kiss:

:bigcry:
:haha: :spit: :haha:

Sorry, but it has to be done. I cannot be seen socialising with the enemy :shrug:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm on the uni computers so I was able to dish out some reps :rocker2:

If I haven't repped any of my faves, don't get paranoid...I must've repped you just before I left :awww:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:30 PM
I've gotta head out for a couple of hours, I'll be back later tonight :wavey: :kiss:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:35 PM
I thought the enemy was the Fedtard army? I'm not a Fedtard! :shout: The Fedtards don't even think I'm a "real" fan anyway. :devil:
It was originally, but it has reached the stage where anyone that even remotely likes Federer is seen as the enemy :)

Lee
03-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Adam, I'm going to socialise with some of my South African friends this weekend, you need any pointers?

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Adam, I'm going to socialise with some of my South African friends this weekend, you need any pointers?
Could you ask them where the best places are to go in Cape Town :D

Lee
03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Could you ask them where the best places are to go in Cape Town :D

I will!

When will you be leaving?

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
I will!

When will you be leaving?

Monday!!! I'm quite excited now :rocker2:

Right anyway I'm outta here, I'll talk to you later :wavey:

Lee
03-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Ciao :kiss:

We will have dimsum this Sunday, so hopefully you will get info before you leave. I will try to PM you ASAP.

cobalt60
03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Have a great time Adam. Boy that was fast.

LaTenista
03-21-2006, 05:08 PM
:yeah: excellent choice. Adam :hearts: Smallville

:inlove: I got season 4 on DVD for my birthday. And the 3rd & 4th seasons of Gilmore Girls.

LaTenista
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
It was originally, but it has reached the stage where anyone that even remotely likes Federer is seen as the enemy :)

:secret: Jess remotely likes him. :tape:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:04 PM
I've gotta head out for a couple of hours, I'll be back later tonight :wavey: :kiss:

*hopes that for once she is online if this actually occurs* :p

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:06 PM

That's so soon! Ahhh so exciting :D :D I'm so jealous!

I almost did this thing that would have sent me to South Africa either last summer or the summer before... I forget. I really wanted to do it, but when I went to the informational meeting I just wasn't really qualified. It was more for a business student because it was like helping people create their own business and manage their finanaces and all that and it seemed cool until I realized I would have been completely unable to do any of that. :lol:

So yeahhh I'm jealous. :p

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:07 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:secret: I have never cheered for him in a tennis match, but I find him somewhat physically attractive... that's as far as it goes! I mean... he's not in my signature... so that means I like Ilija Bozoljac more than him... so that's something! (Speaking of.... now that I have SEEN Ilija... erm he is getting bumped up a few. :inlove: )

MariaV
03-21-2006, 06:15 PM

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our smartboy Adam off to Cape Town already!!!!!!! Have a blast!!!!!!
:secret: And try to behave!

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm on the uni computers so I was able to dish out some reps :rocker2:

If I haven't repped any of my faves, don't get paranoid...I must've repped you just before I left :awww:

*cue paranoia*

YOU DIDN'T REP ME! OMG YOU HATE ME. I REPPED YOU LIKE 5 TIMES. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!111!

:p

Somehow I will find the strength to survive.

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:24 PM
I haven't gotten around to unpacking yet from Spring Break ... so I should probably do that so I can walk around my room. :lol: I'm on MSN though if anyone wants me :)

MariaV
03-21-2006, 06:27 PM
:lol: Jess! :hug:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:30 PM
:lol: Jess! :hug:

:wavey: :hug: Hi Maria! :)

MariaV
03-21-2006, 06:33 PM
:wavey: Go unpacking Jess, I'll go off too. Hope to see Adam around tomorrow. :D

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 06:37 PM
:wavey: Go unpacking Jess, I'll go off too. Hope to see Adam around tomorrow. :D

:lol: If I must! :unsure:

:wavey: Bye!

MariaV
03-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Hehe, it's not that you must :hug: .... but I've still got this horrible flu and better get to bed now. :( And no-one else seems to be around at the moment.

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Finally I'm all unpacked :D

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 08:57 PM
I think I have a fever... :sad: Blah I can't deal with sickness so I'm confining myself to bed. I wonder if I have an ethernet cable long enough to reach to my bed.... :scratch:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Okay bye everyone... :wavey: I'll hope for better luck tomorrow catching Adam, and I hope everyone else had a fabulous day.

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
:fiery:

cobalt60
03-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Adee Baby what's happening?

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:31 PM
That's so soon! Ahhh so exciting :D :D I'm so jealous!

I almost did this thing that would have sent me to South Africa either last summer or the summer before... I forget. I really wanted to do it, but when I went to the informational meeting I just wasn't really qualified. It was more for a business student because it was like helping people create their own business and manage their finanaces and all that and it seemed cool until I realized I would have been completely unable to do any of that. :lol:

So yeahhh I'm jealous. :p
:lol: awww. The prospect of meeting you excites me far more :p :kiss:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:32 PM
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our smartboy Adam off to Cape Town already!!!!!!! Have a blast!!!!!!
:secret: And try to behave!
I never behave ;)

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
*cue paranoia*

YOU DIDN'T REP ME! OMG YOU HATE ME. I REPPED YOU LIKE 5 TIMES. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!111!

:p

Somehow I will find the strength to survive.
I did try!!! :angel:

cobalt60
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
You know if something doesn't happen between you two I will be surprised ;) :p Oh god those smiles are back.... So who is your least fav tennis player these days?

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:34 PM
I think I have a fever... :sad: Blah I can't deal with sickness so I'm confining myself to bed. I wonder if I have an ethernet cable long enough to reach to my bed.... :scratch:
Did you catch it off your roomie?

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:34 PM
:banghead: My computer is driving me crazy. I don't have any problem going onto internet but if I tried to access my hard drives, it's dead.

And I haven't back up my computer for sometimes. :banghead:

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:35 PM
:wavey: Adam and Sue

adee-gee
Adee Baby what's happening?
Bleh not much I'm just popping on before I go to bed. And how are you this evening Doc?

savesthedizzle

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:36 PM
I did try!!! :angel:

Aww well it's the thought that counts. :smooch:

savesthedizzle
Did you catch it off your roomie?

Probably. Grrrrrr.

adee-gee
You know if something doesn't happen between you two I will be surprised ;) :p Oh god those smiles are back.... So who is your least fav tennis player these days?
:lol: if we decide to get married will you come to the wedding?

Federer by a mile at the moment :retard: Massu has been pushed down to no.2 on the list.

savesthedizzle
Bleh not much I'm just popping on before I go to bed. And how are you this evening Doc?

So I heard ;)

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:38 PM
:wavey: Adam and Sue
:wavey: Lee....I don't know enough about computers to help you :sad:

cobalt60
I am great! The guys are watching Smallville again ( second episode tonight) I watched one and then said enough! So lookie I am here. That is really sad but you all are like chocolate and less fattening :bigcry: Lee, Jess howdy!

savesthedizzle
:wavey: Hi Sue! Hi Lee!

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:39 PM
So I heard ;)
You were told not to come on! :( :ras: :p :smooch:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:40 PM
You were told not to come on! :( :ras: :p :smooch:

I believe her exact words to me as I sat on the couch were, "GO UPSTAIRS!" :lol:

Good evening. :smooch:

adee-gee
I am great! The guys are watching Smallville again ( second episode tonight) I watched one and then said enough! So lookie I am here. That is really sad but you all are like chocolate and less fattening :bigcry: Lee, Jess howdy!
Smallville :inlove:

Lana :hearts: Lois :hearts:

Oh, and Tom Welling could turn me gay :worship:

cobalt60
:lol: if we decide to get married will you come to the wedding?

Federer by a mile at the moment :retard: Massu has been pushed down to no.2 on the list.
Absolutely I will be honored. And it doesn't even have to be a Jewish one. I got over the Massu whatever- he can't help it if he is a spoiled young man :lol: I just want to watch tennis you know?;)

Lee
:wavey: Jess

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:41 PM
I believe her exact words to me as I sat on the couch were, "GO UPSTAIRS!" :lol:

Good evening. :smooch:
Adam - Back With A Bang! says:
is jess near you?
britt says:
why
britt says:
you got something juicy to tell me
haha not really
britt says:
oh
i was just wondering
britt says:
oh
britt says:
she is
britt says:
she says hi
hah
tell her not to come on coz i was intending to go to bed soon and if she comes on i won't be able to
britt says:
hang on a sec
britt says:
haha sucker
britt says:
i sent her upstairs
britt says:

noooo
i need to go to bed soon!
britt says:
hahahaha
britt says:
sorry babe
i'll forgive you

But good evening to you too :smooch:

savesthedizzle
Absolutely I will be honored. And it doesn't even have to be a Jewish one. I got over the Massu whatever- he can't help it if he is a spoiled young man :lol: I just want to watch tennis you know?;)

It can be a Jewish one :shrug:

Carito_90
Oh, and Tom Welling could turn me gay :worship:

:haha: :haha: Oh man.

That'd be fun.

cobalt60
I might even be unfaithful for Tom Welling :haha: Not really he wouldn't ask :lol:

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:42 PM
:wavey: Lee....I don't know enough about computers to help you :sad:

Thanks for the though. :kiss:

My guy is pretty handy with computer. ;) But the poor guy worked late almost everyday. :(

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:42 PM
is jess near you?
britt says:
why
britt says:
you got something juicy to tell me
haha not really
britt says:
oh
i was just wondering
britt says:
oh
britt says:
she is
britt says:
she says hi
hah
tell her not to come on coz i was intending to go to bed soon and if she comes on i won't be able to
britt says:
hang on a sec
britt says:
haha sucker
britt says:
i sent her upstairs
britt says:

noooo
i need to go to bed soon!
britt says:
hahahaha
britt says:
sorry babe
i'll forgive you

But good evening to you too :smooch:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to ask Jess if she minds converting to Judaism :p

I actually haven't had the pleasure of watching Massu for a while. I'm sure when I do, my hatred will be reignited ;)

cobalt60
OMG I don't get this MSN messenger thing. And Jess if you want a Jewish wedding, you can have one :hug:

savesthedizzle
Can I join in the Tom Welling love? He is the ONLY reason I agreed to go with my friends when they made me go see the first Cheaper By the Dozen. :inlove:

I spent the entire movie just making comments about how hot he was.

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:44 PM

I actually haven't had the pleasure of watching Massu for a while. I'm sure when I do, my hatred will be reignited ;)

Jess doesn't mind. :p

cobalt60

:lol: And I don't mind watching him play :lol: I did hear he gave the Fed a run for his money though. That would have been a tough one for you to watch;)

savesthedizzle
OMG I don't get this MSN messenger thing. And Jess if you want a Jewish wedding, you can have one :hug:

Yay!!! I do! :D

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:45 PM
:inlove: :worship:

http://www.tvblog.it/uploads/TomWelling.JPG

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:48 PM
:ras: at the new title!

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Can I just point out how retarded the poster 'Peoples' is. Thank you.

savesthedizzle
:rolls: new title

cobalt60
I agree Lee- Adam change the title!!! :ras:

savesthedizzle

Agreed.

adee-gee
:ras: at the new title!

savesthedizzle

Adam you can definitely do better than this one. *nods*

cobalt60
03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Stop it. It takes all kinds to make the world go round :lol: After all nice means different things to different people ;)

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:52 PM

:rolls: He has great comic value.

adee-gee
Oh come on...It's relatively funny, no? :angel:

Lee
Oh come on...It's relatively funny, no? :angel:

Listen to the ladies here :angel:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Adam you can definitely do better than this one. *nods*
Suggestions then.......................

savesthedizzle
Suggestions then.......................

Hmmm.

I said YOU could do better than this one... I didn't say I could. :angel:

adee-gee
Stop it. It takes all kinds to make the world go round :lol: After all nice means different things to different people ;)
Such a cop out! :o

cobalt60
OMFG- Steve taped the new Doctor Who series opener. :bigcry: See what I have to deal with.....

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:54 PM
:rolls: He has great comic value.
He's about as funny as a kick in the nuts ;)

cobalt60
03-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Such a cop out! :o
:lol: eh yep! Afterall I don't like everyone here either but I tolerate more than others :ras:

cobalt60
03-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Well SAm the nine year old would think that is funny:shrug:

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:56 PM

You just lack a certain sense of humour ;) It's a lot better to take his/her posts as a joke with :rolleyes: attached to it.

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:56 PM
OMFG- Steve taped the new Doctor Who series opener. :bigcry: See what I have to deal with.....
You get Doctor Who over there? *surprised*

Billie Piper :hearts:

savesthedizzle
03-21-2006, 11:57 PM
You get Doctor Who over there? *surprised*

Billie Piper :hearts:

I didn't know we did. :o

Anyways, I'm off to watch American Idol :)

So good night, sweet dreams :kiss:

Lee

Why I have the impression that Sam is older than little Lee :confused:

adee-gee
:rolls: I'd probably find it quite funny myself, I probably shouldn't use that saying :lol:

Carito_90
But... but... it's Adam/Tom. That sounds so tempting to watch.

I mean, yeah, change the title! :lol:

adee-gee
03-21-2006, 11:59 PM
You just lack a certain sense of humour ;) It's a lot better to take his/her posts as a joke with :rolleyes: attached to it.
:bigcry: :crying2: :sad: :(

I've never been so hurt by a post in my life :awww:

Lee
03-21-2006, 11:59 PM
:bigcry: :crying2: :sad: :(

I've never been so hurt by a post in my life :awww:

:hug: :hug:

OK now drama queen, knock it off

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 12:00 AM
I didn't know we did. :o

Anyways, I'm off to watch American Idol :)

So good night, sweet dreams :kiss:
Gooooooooooooodnight :kiss:

cobalt60
03-22-2006, 12:00 AM
Awww :hug: adee- It is nice to have you back. Ok is that better? hey Caro!

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 12:01 AM
But... but... it's Adam/Tom. That sounds so tempting to watch.

I mean, yeah, change the title! :lol:
Jeez you lot are impossible to satisfy...Let me think of one :scratch:

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 12:02 AM
:hug: :hug:

OK now drama queen, knock it off
:spit: :haha: :spit: :haha:

Yes mum :)

Carito_90
03-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Jeez you lot are impossible to satisfy...Let me think of one :scratch:

Fine, keep it. :angel:

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Right people I'm heading to bed :zzz:

Talk to y'all tomorrow :kiss: :wavey:

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Fine, keep it. :angel:
I'll change it tomorrow. That's the deal :)

acoffeygirl
03-22-2006, 12:08 AM
I like the title! Deb and I got to see Tom at the LA tourney last summer! :hearts:

Lee
03-22-2006, 12:11 AM
night Adam

Hi Amber! :wavey:

Oh sorry Hi Caro!!!!!!!!!

Lee
03-22-2006, 12:14 AM
I need some advice here.

Hubby is thinking driving back to Canada this summer. It's a longgggggg drive (about 30 hours driving time at least) He wants to drive because he wants to take our dog with us. I think it will be very stressful for everybody and the dog but I also anticipate I have a BIG fight with this. Any suggestions?

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 03:57 AM
Oh wow, that is a really long drive, especially with a dog in the car. :unsure:

I wish I had a good suggestion for you. :hug:

Scotso
03-22-2006, 04:13 AM
I need some advice here.

Hubby is thinking driving back to Canada this summer. It's a longgggggg drive (about 30 hours driving time at least) He wants to drive because he wants to take our dog with us. I think it will be very stressful for everybody and the dog but I also anticipate I have a BIG fight with this. Any suggestions?

Some battles must be fought. Being in a car for 30 hours WITH A BIG DOG is not something anyone should do.

Find a find a friend the dog can stay with or put him in a kennel and take a plane.

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 11:35 AM
I need some advice here.

:eek: are we talking about going back there to live or just a holiday? 30 hours is a hell of a long time, I can't say I envy you. Will Little Lee be going too? It will be chaos :lol:

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 11:36 AM
:wavey: people

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 12:54 PM
:wavey: people

:smooch:

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Ok, who the hell is Tom Welling?

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Some battles must be fought. Being in a car for 30 hours WITH A BIG DOG is not something anyone should do.

Find a find a friend the dog can stay with or put him in a kennel and take a plane.I'm with KBF on this one. And it's not just 30+ hours there...it's also another 30+ hours back? Regardless, that's a looooong time in the car with a big dog and a small, restless child.

How about you and little Lee fly...and let hubs drive with Brutus.

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Ok, who the hell is Tom Welling?

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/thewb/smallville/tom_welling/ep_jameswhite.jpg

He's on Smallville and was in Cheaper by the Dozen :p

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 03:57 PM
http://kentfarm.altervista.org/immagini/tom6.jpg

This one is a nice one too :D :hearts:

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 04:06 PM
He's on Smallville and was in Cheaper by the Dozen :pOk, that would explain why I've never heard of him. Unless he's done a cameo on Law & Order...I haven't seen him. :lol: Damn I'm old.

Lee
03-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Hi Adam, AQ and Jess! :wavey:

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok, that would explain why I've never heard of him. Unless he's done a cameo on Law & Order...I haven't seen him. :lol: Damn I'm old.

:secret: I don't watch Smallville either but everyone else seems to.

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
:wavey: Lee...not sure Adam is still around atm.

Lee
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Ok, that would explain why I've never heard of him. Unless he's done a cameo on Law & Order...I haven't seen him. :lol: Damn I'm old.

You have good company here :lol: I know about Smallville only because it follows Gilmore Girl on TV here.

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Adam, AQ and Jess! :wavey:

Hi Lee! :wavey:

And bye Lee and AQ :wavey:

I'm off to tennis... hopefully I won't suck too much ;) Depending on turnout in class I might pressure him to set up a court with a ball machine... I need to attempt to learn to hit forehands. :tape:

Lee
About the drive to Canada. It will probably be broken up to 3 days 10 hours drive each. But still, I remembered last time driving to San Diego, even well prepared for the 6 hours drive, the last hour was still hell and with just little Lee.

savesthedizzle
:wavey: Lee...not sure Adam is still around atm.

He's been in and out all morning. He's technically writing an essay.

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 04:10 PM
How's school goin', Jess? Gearing up for the last push to graduation?

Lee
03-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Ciao Jess! :wavey:

Hope you enjoy your tennis lesson today!

Lee
03-22-2006, 04:13 PM
AQ, feel better today? The head cold is gone?

I'm multitasking right now so probably I may disappear and then reappear ;)

savesthedizzle
03-22-2006, 04:13 PM
How's school goin', Jess? Gearing up for the last push to graduation?

School is school. This semester is probably going to be my worst grade-wise. I'm just done with it mentally already, lol.

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 04:16 PM
AQ, feel better today? The head cold is gone?Antibiotics seem to be doing their thing...but I'll occasionally get a coughing fit that makes me and AP miserable (not to mention the folks here at the office).

I'm multitasking right now so probably I may disappear and then reappear ;)Same here. Headache (from the sinuses and coughing fits) is looming large...and I may just head home...for the bed.

Angle Queen
03-22-2006, 04:19 PM
School is school. This semester is probably going to be my worst grade-wise. I'm just done with it mentally already, lol.Bad case of senioritis. :yeah:

I'll sign off here...with a :wavey: and a wish for you to have a good tennis lesson. Kick some butt.

Lee
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM
:wavey: AQ

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 04:28 PM
:wavey: again, I've gotta go out in a bit so I'll talk to y'all later :bigwave:

Lee
03-22-2006, 05:02 PM
When will Adam be back? :p

alfonsojose
03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Smallville, Big.... :aplot: :drool:

alfonsojose
03-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I haven't done anything in the last three days .. and i'm at my job :tape: :sad:

LaTenista
03-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I like the title! Deb and I got to see Tom at the LA tourney last summer! :hearts:

I'm so jealous. :o Any other members of the Smallville cast in attendance?

Lee
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Smallville, Big.... :aplot: :drool:

OK, is it because of 'Tom Welling' or 'turn/keep Adam gay' that you're here? ;)

LaTenista
03-22-2006, 05:16 PM
:secret: I don't watch Smallville either but everyone else seems to.

I have the first 4 seasons on DVD if you wanna come over and watch a episode. ;)

Lee
03-22-2006, 05:17 PM
I haven't done anything in the last three days .. and i'm at my job :tape: :sad:

:hug:

Lee
03-22-2006, 05:18 PM
:wavey: Isa

LaTenista
03-22-2006, 05:18 PM
About the drive to Canada. It will probably be broken up to 3 days 10 hours drive each. But still, I remembered last time driving to San Diego, even well prepared for the 6 hours drive, the last hour was still hell and with just little Lee.

:eek: Good luck Lee. :hug:

LaTenista
03-22-2006, 05:20 PM
:wavey: Isa

Hola Lee. ¿Cómo estás?

adee-gee
03-22-2006, 05:20 PM
When will Adam be back? :p
I'm back now :p

I just had to make some phonecalls to sort out my South Africa stuff...My flight is gonna be on Monday night, arriving at Cape Town at 9.55am on Tuesday. We're flying from London, so I'll probably head back to London on Friday and spend the weekend there.