Holidays in Malta! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Holidays in Malta!

joeb_uk
09-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Ok on tuesday i will travel to malta with my family, the first holiday in quite a few years :eek: I noticed furry's post about turkey and he got a few responses, so i was hoping to get a few here too!

Anybody been to Malta before and can recommend us anything about food, customs or whatever?

We have hired a car for a few days, so are looking for nice places to travel to all over the island (i am taking my cameras so want to find some nice places for taking photos too). So if you could reccomend any places for that as well?

Thanks, hopefully there are some maltese people here :cool:

:wavey:

Action Jackson
09-01-2005, 06:08 PM
How long are you in Malta joe?

joeb_uk
09-01-2005, 06:09 PM
How long are you in Malta joe?
Just 1 week, we always go on holiday for this time :D Never been any longer :eek: :lol:

Action Jackson
09-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Malta is the main island, but there are 2 other ones called Gozo and Comino, that are worth seeing. You got a car which is the best way to get around, there is a lot of history in Malta with all the different groups of invaders.

Most people will speak English, as for food pastizzis are like pasties and are popular, then again so is eating rabbit, but I have some Maltese friends I'll milk them for some more info.

Papakori
09-01-2005, 08:53 PM
hello :wavey:

I am half maltese and visit the island normally once a year/every other years. My favourite thing about Malta is the history and that it is a small island and very nice to explore if you have free time. As GeorgeWhitler said lots English is spoken there as well as Maltese. My favourite site is the ruins at Hagar Quim temple complex. Some nice churches and historical buildings too! The beaches are also very nice, my favourite is Paradise Bay at the northern most point of the island by the Gozo Ferry.

http://www.maltavista.net/img/photo/images3/_hagarqim.jpg
The Hagar Quim Temple Complex

http://www.travel2malta.com/images/BeachesParadiseBay.jpg
Paradise Bay

It is also quite hot in Malta so take a cap, sunglasses and sun cream.
Have fun there :)

I hope I was helpful

Ferrero Forever
09-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Popeye Village- Beautiful Place. Some of the streets are very narrow though, i think theres one city you can't get into by car. It's a beautiful country though. HAVE FUN

scarecrows
09-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I was there last year in November so not a ideal period for going to the beach. I was quite busy so I didnt have the chance to visit it a lot.
Anyway, it's quite nice, the nightlife is great and people are very friendly.
I didnt like the food particulary, except the cheese. They had a lot of types and all were delicious.
You can go from one side of the country to the other in less than one hour drive, and it's funny how different cities are 10 minutes far from each other.

Bye and have fun

Jim Jones
09-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Malta is small but has a population of almost a million. Almost all of them speak English even though it is only a stone's throw away. You will like it I'm sure. I've been there, I also would like to visit Gibraltar and Spanish enclaves Ceuta and Mellilla.

alfonsojose
09-02-2005, 03:48 PM
good luck, joeb :hug:

joeb_uk
09-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks everyone! I have noted these places and we will try to drive there and also maybe go on some day trips!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Have fun my friend:hug: :kiss:

Nikki♥
09-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Have a nice trip to Malta. I'll miss you. :sad:

joeb_uk
09-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Have a nice trip to Malta. I'll miss you. :sad:
:sad: :kiss: :hug:

joeb_uk
09-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Forgot to mention, i will be going to Qawra (which i believe is the tourist area). So i am glad we have the car and are able to get around :)

But will be hard having no internet access for 7 days :eek: havent had to do that for about 4-5 years :lol:

2ace2
09-05-2005, 01:54 AM
I heard it was boring ;)

novanora
09-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Enjoy yourself, Joeb :)

joeb_uk
09-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Ok i am back :D After arriving at gatwick at 1.20am last night, i had to wait one fucking hour for them to decide where the suitcases were being placed :mad: So i didnt get home until 4.20 AM

The holiday was ok, i went to some nice places (especially rabat, that was my favourite place). Went to the temples, blue grotto (no boats running) Valleta :D So having the car helped, as where we were staying was an ugly tourist place (we could go to the nice places!) The food was great, i fucking love fish and there was great food like mussels and my new favourite grilled octopus :cool:

Maltese girls are some of the nicest looking women i have ever seen (exactly the kind of women i like; Dark olive skin, dark hair). After returning to england, i now realise how bad the women here look, there is a real lack of natural beauties! And most of our beauties are not even of english origin! I must add, maltese girls aged 12-20 dress like total sluts, I thought england was bad for the teens dressing like slappers, but after going to malta i had to think again! I dont think i saw nicely dressed teenager. Could anyone from malta tell if the girls aged 12-20 that dress like slappers, are actually sluts (or its only their appearance?) If these girls were your gf/daughters, you would be embarassed to walk around with them because they are dressed so cheaply. The older women are a different story though, they seem to dress with class :yeah: and there are far more attractive older women there in malta.

cobalt60
09-15-2005, 12:14 AM
FYI- Older women are always more attractive ;) Glad you had a good time.

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 12:42 PM
FYI- Older women are always more attractive ;) Glad you had a good time.
Well not usually ones who are 40-50 :eek: well definately not in england :lol: But they do seem alot more well kept in places like malta. Alot of the women of that age here look quite a mess :help: Maltese women also seem to have bigger breasts :D But that could be due to the hot weather, that they are more visible than the countries where women cover them up :shrug:

But i do agree with you about the older women looking nicer :yeah: 25-40 or so are often alot nicer than these younger girls :yeah:

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 12:45 PM
What happened to the internet time card that you had left?

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 12:47 PM
What happened to the internet time card that you had left?
The old man got it :lol: I think he was english too!

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 12:48 PM
The old man got it :lol: I think he was english too!

You mean Jesus? :woohoo: You will go to heaven for that.

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 12:51 PM
You mean Jesus? :woohoo: You will go to heaven for that.
Is it even possible :p i dont even believe in heaven! I am by no means religious one bit :D :p

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Is it even possible :p i dont even believe in heaven! I am by no means religious one bit :D :p

I also don't believe in heaven or hell. :o

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Also from my trip it seems i brought back tonsillitis :mad: A nice thing to bring back home :tape:

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Also from my trip it seems i brought back tonsillitis :mad: A nice thing to bring back home :tape:

:awww:

Action Jackson
09-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Well not usually ones who are 40-50 :eek: well definately not in england :lol: But they do seem alot more well kept in places like malta. Alot of the women of that age here look quite a mess :help: Maltese women also seem to have bigger breasts :D But that could be due to the hot weather, that they are more visible than the countries where women cover them up :shrug:

But i do agree with you about the older women looking nicer :yeah: 25-40 or so are often alot nicer than these younger girls :yeah:

Well the weather is nicer in Malta and you can see more, then again it's quite a Catholic place, so they might dress like slappers, it doesn't mean you are getting any.

As for the older women there are a few on MTF, who would like to have their way with you.

Action Jackson

Better than the clap or herpes.

joeb_uk
Guess i must have swallowed some bad bacteria when my dad was bombing me in the pool :mad: 15 Stone of weight can send alot of water down your throat :lol:

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Well the weather is nicer in Malta and you can see more, then again it's quite a Catholic place, so they might dress like slappers, it doesn't mean you are getting any.

As for the older women there are a few on MTF, who would like to have their way with you.
It was often too hot! The trouble is in malta, it was 26-30 all day long! In england it can reach that, but at night it drops off alot. Malta was just the same all day long which made it hard to sleep! And god it was so humid! I could handle 30 with no problems here in england, but maltas heat was so humid at 30! The coolest place i found was the internet cafe with air condintioning

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 01:06 PM
The coolest place i found was the internet cafe with air condintioning

And you spent lots of time there.

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 01:08 PM
And you spent lots of time there.
:cool: :cool:

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 01:13 PM
:cool: :cool:

Whenever I logged in on MSN you were there already or I saw you logging on and it made me wonder if you were still on holidays or at home already because you were spending so much time online.

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 01:13 PM
BTW i fucked up giving the internet card away :mad: the airport had the same system running, so i could have used it there :mad: :mad: 40 minutes left too!!

joeb_uk
09-15-2005, 01:15 PM
Whenever I logged in on MSN you were there already or I saw you logging on and it made me wonder if you were still on holidays or at home already because you were spending so much time online.
Well for me, 60-90 minutes online a day is nothing :shrug: So i wasnt exactly spending alot of time on there a day :p

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 01:17 PM
BTW i fucked up giving the internet card away :mad: the airport had the same system running, so i could have used it there :mad: :mad: 40 minutes left too!!

:haha:

Nikki♥
09-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Well for me, 60-90 minutes online a day is nothing :shrug: So i wasnt exactly spending alot of time on there a day :p

I never go online when I'm on holidays and having fun so 60-90 minutes per day is a lot in my opinion. Oh well, each to their own. ;)

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Hmmm seems i didnt bring back tonsillitis :D It could possibly be glandular fever :mad: :mad: (went to the doctors for my first visit of the day! :help: ). I have to go later on today for my butt this time. FUCKING MEDICAL PROBLEMS!! i am so pissed off recently, this but problem has been going on for about 8 weeks now, and hasnt improved one bit.

Why the fuck does nothing go right :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: what a fucking pile of shit!

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Hmmm seems i didnt bring back tonsillitis :D It could possibly be glandular fever :mad: :mad:

I had glandular fever some time ago, it was terrible. :(

cobalt60
09-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Glandular fever? Do you mean mononucleosis? Feel better. And ehem, those of us over 40 can still look ok youngster- at least my hubby still calls me Babe :p

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 03:38 PM
And ehem, those of us over 40 can still look ok youngster- at least my hubby still calls me Babe :p

In my opinion there are a lot more older good looking women because they know how to dress themselves better than younger ones and they also know which make up they can wear without making themselves appear like sluts. Most younger women simply don't know how to dress themselves, they wear short skirts that only cheap hookers would wear and their day make up looks like they're ready to go to a party. :lol: I mean, there are exceptions and not just a few...I'm probably one of them but it's mainly because I always ask my mom for advice. :o

cobalt60
09-16-2005, 03:42 PM
In my opinion there are a lot more older good looking women because they know how to dress themselves better than younger ones and they also know which make up they can wear without making themselves appear like sluts. Most younger women simply don't know how to dress themselves, they wear short skirts that only cheap hookers would wear and their day make up looks like they're ready to go to a party. :lol: I mean, there are exceptions and not just a few...I'm probably one of them but it's mainly because I always ask my mom for advice. :o
LOL good you should listen to your mom- we give good advice! ;) ANd I bet you are a cutie!

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 03:47 PM
LOL good you should listen to your mom- we give good advice! ;) ANd I bet you are a cutie!

Thank you. :hug:

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 06:45 PM
I had glandular fever some time ago, it was terrible. :(
I am hoping its just a throat infection! I am not feeling the symptons of fatigue, tiredness, muscle aches etc (that glandular fever has).

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 06:50 PM
This is very true, my mum picked up on this in malta. She commented on how they dress like slappers there (my dad said well thats what you want :lol: not someone who is too nice at first so you get some experience :lol: ).

There were also some english girls at our appartments (and a perfect example of how lack of dress sense and lack of knowledge on makeup made them look awful). There were four girls, two were semi attractive (laying around the pool without their makeup and clothing). But when we saw them at night, they looked awful and my mum said they looked terrible! It was because they had too much makeup, and their dress sense was too cheap (they were 21 or so i think). My mum thought they looked ok around the pool as well, but agreed that they had gone over the top at night and made theirself look really ugly! she said something like i cant have my joey with a girl like that, they are mingers :lol:

I like the natural beauty, someone who doesnt wear much makeup at all (and has a bit of class about them). But i dont see many of these girls about my age :shrug: too many are bimbos who wear too much makeup, have cheap dress sense and all they like to do is club and drink :eek: These clubbing bimbos are a real turn off for me, and dont interest me at all. Surely there are some girls at 19 who arent like this? who have gone past that stage? I am beginning to wonder myself.

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 07:49 PM
I am hoping its just a throat infection! I am not feeling the symptons of fatigue, tiredness, muscle aches etc (that glandular fever has).

Didn't you say that you would go to see a doc again today, what did he say?

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Surely there are some girls at 19 who arent like this? who have gone past that stage? I am beginning to wonder myself.

I went through the "too much of make up" stage when I was a teenager. :o Well, I wore black lipstick, black eye shadow and all that junk to make myself look older and was too stupid to realize that I looked terrible. I also dyed my hair black, then I got sick of it and dyed it blue...afterwards I wanted to be a red head. Dyed it red...and afterwards black again. I guess I looked like a hooker, I really think I did but thankfully I didn't have pics of myself taken back then. Probably because I knew that I didn't want to be reminded of these days.
By now I have figured out that I can leave the house without make up as well and don't even look that bad at all without it and that longer skirts and shirts with a little less cleavage can also be sexy.

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Didn't you say that you would go to see a doc again today, what did he say?
AWFUL NEWS MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE!!! TERRIBLE DAY

My butt hasnt healed, and it wont be another 4-6 weeks until it does. there is a 1.5cm hole where it hasnt healed up! Its because my butt is so hairy and it gets in the way :lol: So i had to have it shaved tonight, and then maybe it will heal up! Its been 9 weeks since the operation. God, the terror! Having my mum and dad shave my buttcrack :eek: :eek: :help: :help: I was so scared having a razor around there. And the way my hair grows, i will have to get it done every few days. God, can this life get any fucking worse!!! for fucks sake, how long before i get some good luck :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: if this doesnt work, i need another operation :lol: But there is no way i am having another one, ill just have to leave it unhealed.

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:25 PM
AWFUL NEWS MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE!!! TERRIBLE DAY

My butt hasnt healed, and it wont be another 4-6 weeks until it does. there is a 1.5cm hole where it hasnt healed up! Its because my butt is so hairy and it gets in the way :lol: So i had to have it shaved tonight, and then maybe it will heal up! Its been 9 weeks since the operation. God, the terror! Having my mum and dad shave my buttcrack :eek: :eek: :help: :help: I was so scared having a razor around there. And the way my hair grows, i will have to get it done every few days. God, can this life get any fucking worse!!!

:eek: :eek: Your butt is hairy? :eek: :eek: It must look a lot better now after your mom and dad shaved it. ;)

Hopefully it'll heal soon. :hug:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:27 PM
Joe:sad::hug:

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:27 PM
:eek: :eek: Your butt is hairy? :eek: :eek: It must look a lot better now after your mom and dad shaved it. ;)

Hopefully it'll heal soon. :hug:
No, i like my hairy ass :cool: And i will never shave it fully! Only the area which will affect the wound. Well i havent seen a guy with a hairier but than me actually, my dad calls me monkey butt :D Thats the reason i have so much damn problems.

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:28 PM
No, i like my hairy ass :cool: And i will never shave it fully! Only the area which will affect the wound. Well i havent seen a guy with a hairier but than me actually, my dad calls me monkey butt :D Thats the reason i have so much damn problems.

Your dad's right. :p

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Your dad's right. :p
When i was born, i had the nickname of monkey at the hospital anyway :cool:

Its quite funny how someone like my dad who has a completely bald ass like a baby, can produce a hairy beast like me :shrug: :haha:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:32 PM
:haha: You should see my dad:eek:

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:33 PM
:haha: You should see my dad:eek:
He is hairy or bald? :D Bald asses on males looks really stupid i think and out of place. The same as bald chests.

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:33 PM
When i was born, i had the nickname of monkey at the hospital anyway :cool:

Its quite funny how someone like my dad who has a completely bald ass like a baby, can produce a hairy beast like me :shrug: :haha:

When I was a kid I had the nick name "shrieker", whenever I showed up at the doctor's office they were like "The shrieker is coming again...".

Maybe one of your Grandpas had a hairy ass too. ;)

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:34 PM
He is hairy or bald? :D Bald asses on males looks really stupid i think and out of place. The same as bald chests.

I think differently. Nothing's better than bald chests and asses.

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:34 PM
When I was a kid I had the nick name "shrieker", whenever I showed up at the doctor's office they were like "The shrieker is coming again...".

Maybe one of your Grandpas had a hairy ass too. ;)
AHHH we know you still are a shrieker!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:35 PM
My dad's a hairy beast:eek: like me:lol: :angel:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't like my hair:mad:

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:36 PM
AHHH we know you still are a shrieker!

Compared to Shutupova I'm a quiet angel.

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:36 PM
My dad's a hairy beast:eek: like me:lol: :angel:
Hairy beasts rule :cool: Who wants to look like some young baby with no hair :p

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:39 PM
:lol: I would like less hair:haha:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:40 PM
welcome to the hairy beast club :haha::yeah:

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:40 PM
I think differently. Nothing's better than bald chests and asses.
:eek: There are some places i understand people shaving, but these arent one of them! Maybe if their whole upper body was covered in thick hair though lol :D But a bald chest :haha: :haha: Very strange

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Dinner time for me :wavey:

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:41 PM
:eek: There are some places i understand people shaving, but these arent one of them! Maybe if their whole upper body was covered in thick hair though lol :D But a bald chest :haha: :haha: Very strange

I like licking bald chests. It's gross for me to imagine having hair in my mouth...

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Dinner time for me :wavey:

Enjoy your dinner. I gotta go now too, I still have a movie waiting for me. :wavey:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-16-2005, 08:43 PM
Who cooks, mummy?:p

:lol: Don't lick it:eek:

joeb_uk
09-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I like licking bald chests. It's gross for me to imagine having hair in my mouth...
Thats ok, i wouldnt want my chest licked anyway! Not that body part at least

cobalt60
09-16-2005, 09:10 PM
This is very true, my mum picked up on this in malta. She commented on how they dress like slappers there (my dad said well thats what you want :lol: not someone who is too nice at first so you get some experience :lol: ).

There were also some english girls at our appartments (and a perfect example of how lack of dress sense and lack of knowledge on makeup made them look awful). There were four girls, two were semi attractive (laying around the pool without their makeup and clothing). But when we saw them at night, they looked awful and my mum said they looked terrible! It was because they had too much makeup, and their dress sense was too cheap (they were 21 or so i think). My mum thought they looked ok around the pool as well, but agreed that they had gone over the top at night and made theirself look really ugly! she said something like i cant have my joey with a girl like that, they are mingers :lol:
I like the natural beauty, someone who doesnt wear much makeup at all (and has a bit of class about them). But i dont see many of these girls about my age :shrug: too many are bimbos who wear too much makeup, have cheap dress sense and all they like to do is club and drink :eek: These clubbing bimbos are a real turn off for me, and dont interest me at all. Surely there are some girls at 19 who arent like this? who have gone past that stage? I am beginning to wonder myself.

Well I WAS like that. Just be patient; maybe you have been looking in the wrong places?

Nikki♥
09-17-2005, 06:28 AM
Thats ok, i wouldnt want my chest licked anyway! Not that body part at least

:speakles: Which body part then?

joeb_uk
09-17-2005, 09:01 PM
:speakles: Which body part then?
Well the question should be which body parts ;) :angel:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-17-2005, 09:12 PM
:lol: do you shave mate? :eek:

joeb_uk
09-17-2005, 09:28 PM
:lol: do you shave mate? :eek:
Shave where?

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-17-2005, 09:30 PM
anywhere;):p

Nikki♥
09-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Well the question should be which body parts ;) :angel:

Uhhhh ohhh, more than one?

its.like.that
09-18-2005, 09:38 AM

I am actually seeing eye to eye with you on a common issue for once. Don't forget, most guys are the same, or even worse, so the good girls may well be in hiding, it's up to you to seek them out.

:p

buddyholly
09-18-2005, 02:43 PM

It would not have been a real holiday if you weren't able to invent some new illness. I would have thought there were more exotic diseases than that in Malta, just waiting for you to seek them out.

joeb_uk
09-18-2005, 04:54 PM
I am actually seeing eye to eye with you on a common issue for once. Don't forget, most guys are the same, or even worse, so the good girls may well be in hiding, it's up to you to seek them out.

:p
Too much hard work :lol: :p But i agree with you on the guys, loads of those idiots about too.

joeb_uk
09-18-2005, 10:42 PM
It would not have been a real holiday if you weren't able to invent some new illness. I would have thought there were more exotic diseases than that in Malta, just waiting for you to seek them out.
And you buddyholly, you pathetic smart ass, are going back on ignore. The cheek of you, inventing, lmao :eek: maybe everyone isnt as lucky as you to escape the illnesses and medical problems. What a huge mistake i made by taking you off ignore :eek: first post i read, and its a buddyholly classic once again. You never fail to surprise me :rolleyes:. Same smart ass attitude every single post i read from you, comments like that are totally unnecessary. You are by far the biggest wanker on this board.

Buddyholly :help: You are a disgrace to Ireland!! Get it sorted man, its getting beyond a joke. From the first post i read of yours, i could tell what a wanker you really are! You prove it time and time again with every post you make.

buddyholly
09-18-2005, 10:46 PM
You make me sick :lol: :lol: :lol:

buddyholly
09-19-2005, 12:37 AM
Uh-oh, you may want to mention to your doctor that you might be colour blind.