OMG WHATS HAPPEND TO RODDICKONLINE FORUM???!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

OMG WHATS HAPPEND TO RODDICKONLINE FORUM???!!!!

nisha
09-01-2005, 03:41 PM
hey does anyone know what happend to the roddickonline forum and site it doest come on!!!!!

J. Corwin
09-01-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm not too sure but I think it's having issues with the server?

partygirl
09-01-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm not too sure but I think it's having issues with the server?

again?
didnt they have this server problem like 10 months ago? -oh, no
i love it there...i hope it comes back.

Noelle
09-02-2005, 01:12 AM
It's back on, but it's missing a day's worth of posts. And I wrote such a long beautiful post analyzing what happened out there in Andy's first round. :sobbing:

tangerine_dream
09-02-2005, 04:40 AM
Can somebody tell me if the USO photos I put up yesterday are still there? I am worried bc if we lost them we won't get them back; they are already deleted from CBS Sports so I won't be able to replace them.

&^%$# why couldn't they do work on the site several days AFTER Andy crashed out? Now all the USO news items and photos will be lost and my time working on it will have been completely wasted. Just a little common sense goes a long way. :(

J. Corwin
09-02-2005, 04:56 AM
Can somebody tell me if the USO photos I put up yesterday are still there? I am worried bc if we lost them we won't get them back; they are already deleted from CBS Sports so I won't be able to replace them.

&^%$# why couldn't they do work on the site several days AFTER Andy crashed out? Now all the USO news items and photos will be lost and my time working on it will have been completely wasted. Just a little common sense goes a long way. :(

:hug::hug: I really don't know what's going on at the moment. :( It's probably just server issues...I hope the work isn't lost. :( :hug:

Noelle
09-02-2005, 05:28 AM
I'm not sure if it's RoddickOnline per se or just the forums that have lost data.

partygirl
09-02-2005, 10:28 PM
i dont know... i dont see the roddickonline home or roddickonline photos

what i do see is this:
The page cannot be displayed
...which i hate!

tangy we all really appricate your work there dont get discouraged!
even if its lost :explode:

nisha
09-07-2005, 01:24 PM
is it back on.....i cant seem to get it!!!! it just says lost server!!!! please can sum1 from there say sumthing!!!!

nisha
09-08-2005, 11:08 AM
HEY PEOPLE ITS BACK, SPREAD THE WORD.

nisha
09-08-2005, 03:05 PM
no its gone again!!!

nisha
09-08-2005, 03:10 PM
why does this keep happening its so much better than this place!!

nisha
09-08-2005, 03:11 PM
ok am joking no one have a heart attack ok!!!

surfpinky
09-08-2005, 05:48 PM
breathe nisha, breathe

blosson
09-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Wow. I can see the index directory and the file structure with folders, am I supposed to see that?

Noelle
09-09-2005, 08:19 AM
OMG I CN DOWNLOAD ALL TEH VIDEO FILEZ YAY!!!!!111!!!!!!

nisha
09-09-2005, 01:56 PM
really what do u mean? the directory, can sum at least contact the moderator of that forum so we can find out what is happening, i am really missing it

surfpinky
09-09-2005, 03:09 PM
ro.com will be back when it is ready come back :drink:
so, chill and have a :drink:
it's that time of the month :drink:

nisha
09-09-2005, 03:53 PM
lol...i miss it

Kudz
09-09-2005, 06:45 PM
You can still gain access to the forum but not all the time. Sometimes you can get access to it without any problems and then you can go for hours if not days with it being down.

We don't know what the problem is as none of the staff have replied to PMs or emails that have been sent to them.

partygirl
09-09-2005, 07:05 PM
that sucks...what about the photos? and everything else?
would be a shame to loose all that.

as long as it comes back eventually, maybe we can all help make it an awesome place again. :) the contributor's there do some dilagent and tireless work...not to mention awesome! i love them:inlove:
so i hope this isnt to trying for them...if we can help...?????
because its not just the forums- everything seems down/gone. :confused:

Éowyn
09-10-2005, 02:33 AM
okay forthe record as i udnerstand it from last time i talke dto prph! we are moving again coz last time we moved about 2 weeks after we moved our host refused to let us run the media (ie the videos) so they froze our media section. which of course being the best roddick site online but minus the media makes us little better than othersites which have less than us but do have media. RO was begged by a different serve to move to them with promises of our media section staying up! so i believe that we are currently being transferred.

but i have not been able to get hold of proph to confirm this but if i am correct she will have much work to do on it. but she said it was coming soon, and as my email went down with it it's usually what happens (but it screws me up coz i use that email for ebay too and i forgot my ebay password :rolleyes: ) but i assume this is whats happening in which case it should only take a few days! but that being said it has been longer than i expected.

Éowyn
09-10-2005, 02:37 AM
tangy you're not going to like it! but i just logged into the news and i'm afraid that the last news post there was the prematch article on the 30th which also means we lost the best article i ever wrote :mad: they must have cached the site before we did the updates! :sad:

Éowyn
09-10-2005, 03:24 AM
anyhow i am no longer going to post in this forum if anyone wants further info when i get it pm me and i'll let ya know what i know!

superpinkone37
09-10-2005, 05:49 AM
what? oh.

tangerine_dream
09-10-2005, 02:32 PM
tangy you're not going to like it! but i just logged into the news and i'm afraid that the last news post there was the prematch article on the 30th which also means we lost the best article i ever wrote :mad: they must have cached the site before we did the updates! :sad:
JJ, I saw the missing news and it's ok, I can recover the news. It's the photos I'm most worried about. However, some good news: I did not empty my computer trash so I was able to recover some of the Reuters/AP photos from CBS Sports. :yippee: So whenever RO decides to come back on I can put those back up.

Still, I wish Proph would've waited a week after Andy's crashout to start upgrading RO and then nothing would have been lost at all.

Sorry your'e having problems with the AR forum :hug:

nisha
09-10-2005, 02:58 PM
where are all the other member of that forum that used to post!!! they shud use this temporarily

come here guys for now!!!

Noelle
09-10-2005, 05:06 PM
I actually started posting more over there for all of two weeks leading up and into the US Open. The server troubles put me off posting over there--for now.

Kimbo1968
09-17-2005, 04:31 PM
This is my first time posting anything and I was still wondering if there is any news when the RoddickOnline site was going to be back up and running.

surfpinky
09-17-2005, 04:39 PM
hi kimbo, :wavey: welcome! :]

guida
09-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Hope it comes back to normal soon. I really miss it, especially the great photo gallery. :)

PennyThePenguin
09-19-2005, 02:54 AM
statement from RO: (penny's only here to help someone)

Official statement from Webmaster of RoddickOnline.com.

We apologize for the current downtime, but we are in the middle of server maintenance right now. We realize that this is an inconvenience for the thousands of people that have come to rely on us, but these changes are being done in order to make the site better for all of you. We should be back up soon, with video functioning at full capacity. Sorry for the wait.

Webmaster.
Feel free to contact the webmaster at visualicon@gmail.com with further questions.

J. Corwin
09-19-2005, 03:23 AM
Thanks jiat! I was just going to post about it. :)

PennyThePenguin
09-19-2005, 03:45 AM
oh! well jacey, you should have been faster and saved me the trauma :ras:

nisha
09-21-2005, 08:56 AM
hey the forum is still working but not the site, the forum works during some parts of the day but doesnt work on sum other parts of the day. keep checking back to the forum and u never now it mite let u in.

partygirl
10-19-2005, 04:28 AM
i fear its never comming back!

has anyone heard anything?
this is foolish.damn it. :fiery::explode:::fiery:
:timebomb: