Watching Tennis on TV now? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Watching Tennis on TV now?

Laury
07-25-2003, 03:54 PM
If you are watching a match on TV right now, post the players name and the tournament :)

I´m watching :
Generali Open, quarterfinals
Guillermo Coria def. Juan Ignacio Chela 6-3 4-1

Leo
07-25-2003, 04:04 PM
Coria demolished Chela 3 and 1. How is he beating all these great players with such ease? I guess Chela was somewhat tired from finishing his 7-6 in the 3rd match against Mirnyi shortly before the quarterfinal, but still...

Laury, how are you working that live web cam on the Kitzbuhel site? Is it even worth it? Can you even see the ball?

Laury
07-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Hello Leo :wavey:

First: Remember that Chela had a tough match, but Coria has played today!! He won 6-0 6-1
Second: I was watching it on TV! Unfortunately they are not showing Ferrero-Zabaleta.

Take care :kiss:

Tennis Fool
07-25-2003, 04:23 PM
Why did you post this in non-tennis :confused:

Tennis Fool
07-25-2003, 04:25 PM
How is he beating all these great players with such ease?

I heard he was taking a supple...

Oh no wait. That was an ATP plant :o

Laury
07-25-2003, 04:38 PM
Leo............ hummm

Well, my idea was to make something like "what song are you listening now"
I was posting while watching the match on TV, so I get the idea. ;)

Leo
07-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Oh okay, you're lucky then Laury. I wish we got some more European tournaments on tv here in the states.

Laury
07-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Well, they show this tournament because there were many argentinians playing, and they want to take advantege from the "Coria furor" we have in Buenos Aires these days.

You are lucky because you can go to the tournaments to see them LIVE :) lol

Nymeria
07-26-2003, 07:12 AM
Laury, how are you working that live web cam on the Kitzbuhel site? Is it even worth it? Can you even see the ball?

I was watching the matches on that webcam a few days ago. The quality was not bad, but it was just a little screen. I can't remember if I really saw the ball, I was more listening to it then watching it.