How many games will Norman lose to Nadal? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How many games will Norman lose to Nadal?

Tennis Fool
07-24-2003, 10:43 PM
I hope this match is competive. I like both players, and I want Norman to keep climbing up the rankings, but he really struggled in his last match.

PS Off topic, but the Croatic Open has a really nice website.

Chandley
07-25-2003, 12:34 PM
I do hope Magnus pulls through and wins today! I like him. He's been through many injuries so it would be hard for him. He's my favourite in this tournament.
TennisFool I think that the Croatia Open website is horrible. The latest news from the matches are not even accessable in English ( I think that should be an option, afterall, it's the universal language). Secondly, it does not tell you the order of play (meaning the time the matches are scheduled). It does not have the option of "live-scoring" or a "web-cam-view" option like the Mercedes Cup in Germany had and most other tournament's site have! They need to update their site with some of these features, Come On! It's 2003!!!!

Lena
07-25-2003, 01:14 PM
I want Magnus win his match against Nadal and he win the tournament .
But i think that the match against Nadal will be very tough but he can win .

Experimentee
07-25-2003, 03:25 PM
I think the match will be competitive but Nadal will win.
The Croatian Open site is a piece of crap. They didnt even have the draw up until Tuesday, and didnt have the order of play until later either. They have no live scores or anything else useful except pictures.

Glenn
07-26-2003, 02:48 PM
12 ;)

Laury
07-26-2003, 05:47 PM
12 games :lol: