Andy aces Maria [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Andy aces Maria

ezekiel
08-27-2005, 02:27 PM
MARIA'S ACE FELLA RODDICK (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15901988&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=maria-s-ace-fella-roddick--name_page.html)

Rod is getting leg 'Ova (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005390860,00.html)

Andy Roddick's 'match' with Maria Sharapova (http://www.jossip.com/gossip/andy-roddick/jossip-juxtaposition-andy-roddicks-match-with-maria-sharapova-20050826.php)

Maria and Andy: Tennis soap opera, anyone? (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/340572p-290789c.html)

:devil:

adee-gee
08-27-2005, 02:29 PM
Andy, why lower your standards :rolleyes:

How about a bit of mixed doubles at the US, that should get the crowds flocking in!

BelgianWaffle
08-27-2005, 02:38 PM
ohmygod LOL this is the funniest news! :lol:
I like it :p

rofe
08-27-2005, 03:31 PM
:D So that is why he has been unable to play that well of late... :p

Peoples
08-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Always a "close source" is quoted to say "they are together" :rolleyes:

uNIVERSE mAN
08-27-2005, 03:44 PM
:D So that is why he has been unable to play that well of late... :p

Yes, he's been so busy working with scientists to find a cure for her acne, he has no time to practice.

Sinnet
08-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Wow, each of those stories were... exactly the same.

1) All had no actual sources named.

2) All said that Andy is denying the rumors.

3) All started off of him showing up at a fragrance thing for the same company HE is working for.

4) All of those sites are trash tabloid sites.

I still think Maria is too immature for Roddick, but maybe he's not someone that cares about much more than looks afterall.

Paialii
08-27-2005, 03:48 PM
You don't show up at someone's premiere like that just because you work for the same company, Sinnet. Had it been Serena Williams or someone, he wouldn't have bothered to go. :lol:

I'm only wondering one thing... how long 'til the sex tape comes out? :devil:

~EMiLiTA~
08-27-2005, 03:58 PM
:spit:

piccola_romana
08-27-2005, 03:59 PM
poormaria, she is a little girl who needs to be close to every player she sees!
at wimbly she loved juan carlos...at uso she loved andy... next year in australia she will love lleyton!

~EMiLiTA~
08-27-2005, 04:00 PM
in australia she was supposedly stalking jc

bavaria100
08-27-2005, 04:03 PM
But wait, isn´t Maria dating the singer of Maroon 5? That guy called Adam? She seems to change her love interests very often.

delsa
08-27-2005, 04:04 PM
poormaria, she is a little girl who needs to be close to every player she sees!
at wimbly she loved juan carlos...at uso she loved andy... next year in australia she will love lleyton!
poor Andy...

aceit
08-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Nice websites.

Angele
08-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Such reliable information :lol:

piccola_romana
08-27-2005, 05:32 PM
poor Andy...

mmm i think every person who have to do something with miss maria is poor... she seems to tyrant! :devil:

tennis4eva
08-27-2005, 05:32 PM
;) The other night EPSN showed a clip of Maria and Andy at Marias fragrance launch...and when ESPN asked Andy why he was there, he said something like "I'm good friends with Maria, and she's really good for tennis" Do you think he was telling the truth? :rolleyes:

uNIVERSE mAN
08-27-2005, 05:53 PM
;) The other night EPSN showed a clip of Maria and Andy at Marias fragrance launch...and when ESPN asked Andy why he was there, he said something like "I'm good friends with Maria, and she's really good for tennis" Do you think he was telling the truth? :rolleyes:

She's good for Rod's Dick.

piccola_romana
08-27-2005, 05:56 PM

some sponsor paid him to be there... ;)

liptea
08-27-2005, 05:56 PM
She's good for Rod's Dick.

that's the lamest pun in the entire world.

pikespeak
08-27-2005, 05:59 PM
This whole thing is bullshit.

I'm not buying this.

I will go ahead and believe they are not dating.

However, if Andy and Maria are upset about all this, they can only blame themselves--and their publicists.

Here the real coup: :secret:

Andy's excuse about being a friend of Maria is granted--and well taken, but why couldn't he just say, "hey, I was invited at the last minute, I'm also doing a cologne with the same people, and plus I was in the neighborhood, I had to do the Today show and some other appearances." Did you see his interview? He spoke like he had something to hide, "um, um.". Tsk, tsk, Mr. Roddick. You should know better, obviously you learned nothing from dating Mandy Moore. Oh, well.

Andy is quite media savvy--but I don't know why his mind goes blank when it comes to his own publicity. :unsure: :confused:

Plus Maria's, "I don't talk about my personal life..." Wow, she told that to every network, then starting talking about--you guess it, her personal life. "No comment," would have done fine. Plus, she sounded kind of like a programmed robot when she talked too :lol: :lol: :lol:--complete with that annoying laugh. :rolleyes:

Also, from what I read, apparently their PR people were in a tizzy about not letting them get photographed together...it doesn't make any sense. What was the point then? When you are promoting a product, the main star (or celebrity spokesperson) has their picture taken with the makers of the product and their celebrity friends who are guests. HELLO! This is typical Public Relations protocol. Having them avoid each other made the whole thing worse and created a platform for more speculation--and excuse me, was extremely tacky, desperate, and entirely unneeded. :fiery: :fiery:

Oooo, child.

I had to vent on that. I'm wired. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, lads.

M

RodLo
08-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh boy...for Andy's sake, I hope it isn't true...and at this point, I'm not convinced they are together. I will admit, though, that if those two are dating, Andy will fall down a few spots in my book. :retard:

aceit
08-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Lo, look at the websites.
Look at all of the sources.
Hasn't Andy said before, and I quote "she's too young for me"?
I didn't think anyone would take this seriously. :lol:

oneandonlyhsn
08-27-2005, 06:36 PM
http://www.mediablvd.com/forums/images/smiles/yawn.gif

pikespeak
08-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh boy...for Andy's sake, I hope it isn't true. I will admit, though, that if those two are dating, Andy will fall down a few spots in my book. :retard:

:lol: :lol:

Completely agree.

Why, just why? LOL

Andy, this screams, "DOWNGRADE!"

Sorry, I so had to go there.

Skyward
08-27-2005, 06:41 PM

Of course, not. Andy likes to grab female breasts (see photo with Mandy Moore). :o

Jennay
08-27-2005, 06:53 PM
I completely trust these websites. :hearts:

:haha:

aceit
08-27-2005, 07:01 PM

They remind me of the magazines I read at the grocery store while waiting in line at checkout that have the featured aritcle as some crazy lady who swears she was abducteded by aliens.

Aleksa's Laydee
08-27-2005, 07:24 PM
confirmed my thoughts of maria...a s*** ;)

superpinkone37
08-27-2005, 08:19 PM
:eek: OmG aNdY iSs DaTinG mArIa!!!11 :hearts: tHoSe SiTeS sAy It sO iT mUsT bE tRuE!!1111 oMg!!!!!11 WTF!! :eek:

typing like that is fun for like two seconds until I get a headache, yayyy ;)

blosson
08-27-2005, 08:19 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NYCtennisfan
08-27-2005, 10:07 PM
^They are totally reliable. The Economist and The Nation have nothing on them. :)

hablovah19
08-27-2005, 10:16 PM
well at least the rumors of her and ferrero are over and done with :devil::lol:

RodLo
08-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Lo, look at the websites.
Look at all of the sources.
Hasn't Andy said before, and I quote "she's too young for me"?

I'm not taking seriously. I said I didn't believe it. I worded it terribly, but that's what I said...in some way. ;)

...and at this point, I'm not convinced they are together.

I probably should have just said, "I'm convinced they aren't together." :o :lol: