Etiquette question regarding reputation (or lack thereof) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Etiquette question regarding reputation (or lack thereof)

StrangeAttractor
08-26-2005, 01:17 AM
OK, so I just joined today and I am still in the process of getting acquainted with the board functionalities. I notice under 'User CP' that a couple of people have given me 'reputation' points along with some nice comments. So, what's the protocol here? Should I thank people for their comments or just let it be?

Thanks.

Haute
08-26-2005, 01:30 AM
:wavey: It's up to you really. You can rep them back, or thank then in the Who was the last poster who GOODrepped you thread in the Chat Threads section. :)

savesthedizzle
08-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Yeah, what Sol Apollo said. If you want an easy way to find the person to rep them back you can click on their user name, go to their profile and search for all the posts they've made. This way you can find a post of theirs and click on the box on their post with the person's head in it that lets you rep them back :)

Repping back is always nice.

If you don't want to rep back, you don't really have to do anything and no one will hate you for it :)

StrangeAttractor
08-26-2005, 01:37 AM
Thanks! I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

El Legenda
08-26-2005, 01:39 AM
well since you are new...when you rep someone, they dont not get any points..but no one reallys cares about Rep points anymore...it was huge about 4 months ago. lol.

the leaders would have like 3-5 million...now everyone has over 100,000,000 its a joke.

Haute
08-26-2005, 02:04 AM
At least it's not like on WTA World where everyone has 1 billion. ;)

El Legenda
08-26-2005, 02:21 AM
At least it's not like on WTA World where everyone has 1 billion. ;)

by end of the season..its will be there