UK - Has anyone been to the prince charles cinema (leicester square) ? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

UK - Has anyone been to the prince charles cinema (leicester square) ?

joeb_uk
08-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi, i am planning to make a trip to london to watch 2/3 movies on friday at this cinema. They charge 1£ on fridays which is great, now i had heard there are sofas in this place. I am not sure if this true? if anyone who has been could confirm this it would be great.

I recently had an operation on my butt :lol: so it would be a great advantage if i could sit on a sofa instead of a chair for 4 hours or so :haha:

gooner88
08-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Hi, i am planning to make a trip to london to watch 2/3 movies on friday at this cinema. They charge 1£ on fridays which is great, now i had heard there are sofas in this place. I am not sure if this true? if anyone who has been could confirm this it would be great.

I recently had an operation on my butt :lol: so it would be a great advantage if i could sit on a sofa instead of a chair for 4 hours or so :haha:

Sorry Mate, never heard of it. :o
Leicester Square is where all the big movie premieres happen, with the red carpet and the celebs. I doubt that there would be another smaller cinema so close to it, but what do I know. :confused: