Please Write a Brief Feedback to CBS on Mary Carillo! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Please Write a Brief Feedback to CBS on Mary Carillo!

victory1
08-22-2005, 04:25 AM
For those of us that watched today's match and found her non-stop chatter annoying, please write a feedback. I was talking to my cousin who is a customer service manager at UPS and she was telling me they do read the feedbacks, especially if it's a complaint. The only way we can change things is if enough of us voice our opinions, not just on this message board but at CBS.
Here's the link. just choose complaint and tell them how irritating she is and to tell her to shut up during points. Don't forget to let them know that you will switch to something else.

http://www.sportsline.com/help/contactus/usersspeak

Mistaflava
08-22-2005, 04:27 AM
she sounds like a man and a robot...she's ridiculous

victory1
08-22-2005, 04:33 AM
she sounds like a man and a robot...she's ridiculous

Write a feedback it only takes a moment. Don't say that though, they might ignore your complaint. talk about her non-stop chatter! :D

NYCtennisfan
08-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Her weird combo accent doesn't help either. Just stop....STOP talking about stuff not related to the match. You can do it once in a while but not 75% of the time.

kosmikgroove
08-22-2005, 06:13 AM
Write a feedback it only takes a moment. Don't say that though, they might ignore your complaint. talk about her non-stop chatter! :D

Mary JO, is that you? I always knew you wanted Carillo's job as chief female analyst!

hehe.. umm i actually enjoy Carillo.. she's witty and crazy. kinda like me

victory1
08-22-2005, 06:55 AM
Mary JO, is that you? I always knew you wanted Carillo's job as chief female analyst!

hehe.. umm i actually enjoy Carillo.. she's witty and crazy. kinda like me

You found me out. :D Seriously, I enjoy Mary's humour and gossiping self, it's just it's non-stop and it wears on my nerve. If she can just shut-up through out the points, she would be a very good comentator.