Roddick bombards Hewitt 6-4 7-6 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Roddick bombards Hewitt 6-4 7-6

Grinder
08-21-2005, 12:20 AM
A great serving and forehand performance with 24 aces helped Roddick defeat Hewitt 6-4 7-6.

I think Roddick can beat Federer if Federer stays rusty.

nkhera1
08-21-2005, 12:21 AM
Roddick won more receiving points than Hewitt

Jennay
:banana:

Andy really needed a win over Hewitt.

NYCtennisfan
Federer has had a hard time returning everyone's serve this week. If Roddick serves like he did today, I think he has a pretty good chance at winning. Then again, Fed always seems to save his best stuff for Arod. Should be a good one.

NYCtennisfan
08-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Roddick won more receiving points than Hewitt

Stats say he won 1 less. Hewitt didn't too badly when Roddick didn't hit an ace as he won more than a handful of points on Roddick's 1st serve but those aces.....YIKES!

nkhera1
08-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Federer has had a hard time returning everyone's serve this week. If Roddick serves like he did today, I think he has a pretty good chance at winning. Then again, Fed always seems to save his best stuff for Arod. Should be a good one.

Actually Fed was having a hard time returning Ginepri's slice and kick serves but he seemed to be able to block back the faster servers of Ginepri at least from what I saw.

Fumus
08-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Fed always saves his best for the final. I am afraid Roger is the safe bet for tomorrow and he's certainly my pick for the final. I am just going to enjoy this moment as Roddick has beat Hewitt on HC for the first time now ever. It's amazing, I love everyone...well not those fucking bastards who run that sb...they can eat some poisoned rice cakes for all I care...

bandabou
well, well...so andy has some plans, huh? Let´s see what Roger has to say about that tomorrow..

NYCtennisfan
^He got better as the match went along. Roddick has a good kick serve to the deuce court to Fed's BH. Fed had better get into rhythm quickly...

aceit
08-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Way to go Andy. :yeah:

NYCtennisfan
08-21-2005, 12:24 AM
well, well...so andy has some plans, huh? Let´s see what Roger has to say about that tomorrow..

Andy said he has some plans for tommorrow?

Jennay
08-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Then again, Fed always seems to save his best stuff for Arod. Should be a good one.
How kind of him.

Effka
ANDY!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

He finally won a big match.

If you take Fed's average, and Andy's average from this week, Andy in straight sets. However, that's not how it works ;) But he's able to keep his clean sheet against Fed on american soil. If he plays that confident like today, anything can happen.

Way to go Andy!!! Entertaining match, and he finally showed some balls!

Fumus
Fedex is going to beat Andy straight sets tomorrow, sadly lol. Fed has played bad all week but he does this shit all the time where he plays like an ass and then he comes around in the final. No way, no one beats Fed in hc final...not happening. Andy needed Genepri to take him out.

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 12:26 AM
Good win for Andy but what a fucking joke that none of the matches were televised live :mad:

Rusty when will you win another big tournament

star
08-21-2005, 12:27 AM
This is great for Andy's confidence.

I'm sorry for Lleyton :sad: but very happy for Andy. :bigclap:

mitalidas
08-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Fedex is going to beat Andy straight sets tomorrow, sadly lol. Fed has played bad all week but he does this shit all the time where he plays like an ass and then he comes around in the final. No way, no one beats Fed in hc final...not happening. Andy needed Genepri to take him out.

never heard you so pessimistic on roddick's chances fumus
but particularly strange given Roger's erratic performance this week

tangerine_dream
Andy was due for, and needed this win, very badly. He learned something from Indian Wells and he finally managed to throw one demon off his back. :D

Me so happy :woohoo:

AnnabelLee
ANDY!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

He finally won a big match.

If you take Fed's average, and Andy's average from this week, Andy in straight sets. However, that's not how it works ;) But he's able to keep his clean sheet against Fed on american soil. If he plays that confident like today, anything can happen.

Way to go Andy!!! Entertaining match, and he finally showed some balls!

clean sheet, what ru talkin bout? Federer has beaten Roddick in their only meeting on american soil in houston.

Corey Feldman
08-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Congrats andy :)
cant wait for the final, Best of 3 sets in Cinci finals as usual

rue
08-21-2005, 12:33 AM
I don't think that Roddick is going to win this one, even though Federer was rusty out there today, he really will pick up his game tomorrow and win it.

jogoss_78
Andy:)
Good job
Keep playing well

whosthis77
Well done andy! :clap2: Good game..

Fumus
08-21-2005, 12:34 AM
never heard you so pessimistic on roddick's chances fumus
but particularly strange given Roger's erratic performance this week

Well its fucking true. I don't lie to myself, even if Roddick wins, and he won't, but if Fed falls and breaks his arm somehow, Federer is still the better player anyways. Roddick is too one demensional, I love him, I love his game but I am honest with myself about things. If you were an Andy fan would you be excited about another loss for your favorite?

darnyelb
08-21-2005, 12:38 AM
I knew he'd win... woohoo go Roddick. As I said before, Roddick to me is a better player, so I never understood the lopsided head-to-head.

Federer vs Roddick... should be good.

star
08-21-2005, 12:39 AM
I think nearly every single one of Andy's fans recognize what an uphill battle it will be for Andy to beat Roger. It doesn't mean I won't cheer for him, and hope I am wrong, but the h2h is very dismal.

Fumus
08-21-2005, 12:39 AM
I knew he'd win... woohoo go Roddick. As I said before, Roddick to me is a better player, so I never understood the lopsided head-to-head.

Federer vs Roddick... should be good.

Yea, I don't know why his head-head sucks against hewitt either. Roddick does well against retriever, grinder low pace players those are the guys he beats all the time. :)

Fumus
08-21-2005, 12:41 AM
I think nearly every single one of Andy's fans recognize what an uphill battle it will be for Andy to beat Roger. It doesn't mean I won't cheer for him, and hope I am wrong, but the h2h is very dismal.

I mean, yea I am going to watch and hope that's all I can do. I want the best to him but I am realistic in my hopes. Roger is in Andy's head, even if Roger plays like poopy Andy will be playing him like he's not and that creates problems, dfs/errors. So its totally not good.

Effka
08-21-2005, 12:41 AM
clean sheet, what ru talkin bout? Federer has beaten Roddick in their only meeting on american soil in houston.

Ohh damn... i was wrong, you're right. Andy beat Fed in Toronto, not us, And i totally forgot about houston. I've been trying to forget about it for a long time and somehow i managed ;)

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 12:44 AM
Fed always saves his best for the final. I am afraid Roger is the safe bet for tomorrow and he's certainly my pick for the final. I am just going to enjoy this moment as Roddick has beat Hewitt on HC for the first time now ever. It's amazing, I love everyone...well not those fucking bastards who run that sb...they can eat some poisoned rice cakes for all I care...

Quit jinxing Fed okay :D

Fumus
08-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Ohh damn... i was wrong, you're right. Andy beat Fed in Toronto, not us, And i totally forgot about houston. I've been trying to forget about it for a long time and somehow i managed ;)

Well...he's never been beaten by Federer in OHIO. He also has a perfect record against Federer in August 05'. :)

star
08-21-2005, 12:47 AM
Quit jinxing Fed okay :D

If Fumus can actually jinx Fed, I'll pay him money to post. :)

Effka
08-21-2005, 12:52 AM
Well...he's never been beaten by Federer in OHIO. He also has a perfect record against Federer in August 05'. :)

Haha! Ok, but being serious... I do see a small chance there. It's tiny and almost invisible, but it's there.

1sun
roddick got lucky and will get lucky against fedex tomorrow. you can count on that

bavaria100
IMO, Andy has a good chance to beat Roger tomorrow. Roger looks very uncomfortable on the court and his game is very inconsistent right now. Andy will be totally pumped up and full of confidence after his win against Lleyton. I know that Roger own Andy and his serve, but maybe it will be different this time. But maybe it will be repeat of the Toronto final in 2004. I hope for the second option.

bad gambler
08-21-2005, 12:55 AM
fair play to roddick, he did what he had to do today and got the job done

good tournament for rusty, and frankly it might do his confidence some good by not having to be bitch slapped by federer again in a final based on the way he served

victory1
08-21-2005, 12:56 AM
IMO, Andy has a good chance to beat Roger tomorrow. Roger looks very uncomfortable on the court and his game is very inconsistent right now. Andy will be totally pumped up and full of confidence after his win against Lleyton. I know that Roger own Andy and his serve, but maybe it will be different this time. But maybe it will be repeat of the Toronto final in 2004. I hope for the second option.

Me too, I hope for the 2nd option too, since Fed won Toronto final in 2004! :D

nobama
08-21-2005, 12:58 AM
Andy's got a good chance to beat Rogi tomorrow, he better take the opportunity while he can.

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 01:03 AM
If Fumus can actually jinx Fed, I'll pay him money to post. :)

:ras:

star
08-21-2005, 01:04 AM
roddick got lucky and will get lucky against fedex tomorrow. you can count on that

You do understand that saying "Roddick won" in any form equates to "Roddick got lucky", don't you?

MTF posters settled that long ago, and now it is accepted by all. It really doesn't need to be reiterated. :)

1sun
08-21-2005, 01:04 AM
You do understand that saying "Roddick won" in any form equates to "Roddick got lucky", don't you?

MTF posters settled that long ago, and now it is accepted by all. It really doesn't need to be reiterated. :)
roddick got lucky

star
08-21-2005, 01:05 AM
fair play to roddick, he did what he had to do today and got the job done

good tournament for rusty, and frankly it might do his confidence some good by not having to be bitch slapped by federer again in a final based on the way he served

I was feeling that way too, and not so sad for Lleyton because of it. It is sort of like Andy needed this win more than Lleyton did.

Sjengster
08-21-2005, 01:11 AM

Montreal, actually. ;) But it was on North American hardcourts, and apparently the Cincy courts are playing very fast with light balls that fly through the air. That should help him tomorrow. This has to be his best ever chance against Federer; in their last few matches he's been the attacker, the playmaker, and been frustrated by Federer's incredible defence. But Federer has been so bad at that this week, ie not being able to hit returns or backhands over the net, that he has to step it up several notches tomorrow.

nkhera1
08-21-2005, 01:11 AM
roddick got lucky

Everytime Roddick wins its because he is lucky. Surely you know this by know.

edit: As mentioned by star above.

Merton
08-21-2005, 01:12 AM

He has not been beaten in the continental U.S. He has only been beaten in the Republic of Texas. :D

star
08-21-2005, 01:13 AM
The Lone Star Nation. :)

Merton
08-21-2005, 01:17 AM

If Andy wins tomorrow, it will be only because Roger played like crap. If Roger wins tomorrow, he will never again lose a final in his life.

Fumus
08-21-2005, 01:18 AM
The Lone Star Nation. :)

haha :lol:

Does that mean Andy isn't American anymore cuz he's a citizen of Texas? ;)

star
08-21-2005, 01:18 AM
Pretty much. He's a Texian. :)

But actually, since he wasn't born there and moved away before his 16th birthday, he pretty much is going to have to apply for special naturalized citizenship.

Natural Born Texians are chary about giving out that status. :)

Merton
08-21-2005, 01:23 AM
Montreal, actually. ;) But it was on North American hardcourts, and apparently the Cincy courts are playing very fast with light balls that fly through the air. That should help him tomorrow. This has to be his best ever chance against Federer; in their last few matches he's been the attacker, the playmaker, and been frustrated by Federer's incredible defence. But Federer has been so bad at that this week, ie not being able to hit returns or backhands over the net, that he has to step it up several notches tomorrow.

I completely agree. I thought that Andy would prevail in Toronto, especially since Roger was not playing well there either. (He was playing better than Cincy so far though) Roger was able to find his level in the final.

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 01:25 AM
If Andy wins tomorrow, it will be only because Roger played like crap. If Roger wins tomorrow, he will never again lose a final in his life.

Cant please eevryone, Go Fed :rocker2:

Merton
08-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Pretty much. He's a Texian. :)

But actually, since he wasn't born there and moved away before his 16th birthday, he pretty much is going to have to apply for special naturalized citizenship.

Natural Born Texians are chary about giving out that status. :)

Any problem Yankee? :fiery:

Dirk
08-21-2005, 01:26 AM
Didn't see Roger's match but I assume Robby's defense cause him some problems. I don't see Andy doing as well on the defense. Roger will need to play well and great at the big times to win like always. Andy can't do anything or show anything to Roger that he hasn't done before so I don't understand what he means by these plans?!?!?? Roger was great in his Rochus match and I hope he brings the same form.

star
08-21-2005, 01:27 AM
I've not got a problem with it. I lived in Texas for years and years and years. It's a great place. :)

VenusSerenaRocks
08-21-2005, 01:31 AM
Yes way to go Roddick, and I get my VCash back!

MissJessou
08-21-2005, 01:35 AM
Congrats Andy, I'm soooo happy! Hope you can win tomorrow too! :D

safdem
08-21-2005, 01:39 AM
wow. congrats andy

Breakaway
08-21-2005, 01:45 AM
Great win Andy :yeah:

RodLo
08-21-2005, 02:22 AM

:spit:
Excuse me for a moment while I get over your dumbass remark...:haha:

I just love that only a handful of people on this board can appreciate a Roddick win. :rolleyes:

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 02:24 AM
:spit:
Excuse me for a moment while I get over your dumbass remark...:haha:

I just love that only a handful of people on this board can appreciate a Roddick win. :rolleyes:

I think you missed the sarcasm in his remark

RodLo
08-21-2005, 02:26 AM
I think you missed the sarcasm in his remark

Oh well.

Zazou1573
08-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Congrats Andy!!! I'm so happy!!! :D

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 02:28 AM
Oh well.

No worries :hug: I'm scared for tomorrows final, I always hate watching Roger vs Andy matches. They are too nerve wrecking

NYCtennisfan
08-21-2005, 02:31 AM
This is Roddick's best chance. He is playing well, Federer is not (realtively). If he doesn't win tommorrow, he may never beat Fed.

RodLo
08-21-2005, 02:33 AM
No worries :hug: I'm scared for tomorrows final, I always hate watching Roger vs Andy matches. They are too nerve wrecking

Me too. :unsure: Just don't want to see Andy get his ass whooped by Roger again...if he's going to lose, he better at least make it a close loss. Of course, he could just spare himself the risk and just win. ;)

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 02:35 AM
Me too. :unsure: Just don't want to see Andy get his ass whooped by Roger again...if he's going to lose, he better at least make it a close loss. Of course, he could just spare himself the risk and just win. ;)

I think it will be close this time, just their matches just make me ill because of all the tension :scared: I guess I will go check my peptobismol supply :lol:

RodLo
08-21-2005, 02:38 AM
I guess I will go check my peptobismol supply :lol:

:haha:

Carito_90
08-21-2005, 02:39 AM
I am still grinning like an idiot. I couldn't be happier right now, really.
Let me just say something....

JKGHDAFDSADAHJFLASFDHKHJDSFJKLDSAGHFGADFKHJAGFSDL

:D

Congrats Andy :hug:

RodLo
08-21-2005, 02:40 AM
I am still grinning like an idiot. I couldn't be happier right now, really.
Let me just say something....

JKGHDAFDSADAHJFLASFDHKHJDSFJKLDSAGHFGADFKHJAGFSDL

:D

Congrats Andy :hug:

So does that mean you'll be changing your avatar? ;) :lol:

Havok
08-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Didn't see Roger's match but I assume Robby's defense cause him some problems. I don't see Andy doing as well on the defense. Roger will need to play well and great at the big times to win like always. Andy can't do anything or show anything to Roger that he hasn't done before so I don't understand what he means by these plans?!?!?? Roger was great in his Rochus match and I hope he brings the same form.
:haha: I love Rochus and all, but come on it's Oli for crying out loud. It's very easy for a top player to own someone like that and be "great" vs him, heck even Hewitt would be able to blast him off the court. Viva Andy it's about time you beat Lleyton again (though you should be 3-0 vs him this year :tape: ) best of luck in the finals and please take advantage of the suckiness of Roger's game, that is if it's still there in the finals :p. We need a new TMS winner this year, all this Federer/Nadal crap is :zzz:.

guida
08-21-2005, 03:03 AM
This is Roddick's best chance. He is playing well, Federer is not (realtively). If he doesn't win tommorrow, he may never beat Fed.

Now that's a scary thought. :scared:
I hope that isn't true, because it implies that Andy will never be able to improve his game enough to challenge Roger in the future (or at least start to read his game better). It may be naïve, but I believe he can still raise his game up a few inches.

YoursTruly
08-21-2005, 03:14 AM
Good. Anyone taking out Hewitt is excellent. But sorry Andy, I want you taken out by Roger!

Anna777
08-21-2005, 03:22 AM
Congrats to Andy!!!
But i honestly don't know who i want to win: Federer or Rodick? Rodick or Federer ? Federer or Rodick? I DONT KNOW!!
I still can't believe he beat Hewitt!

Fedex
08-21-2005, 03:23 AM
Good for him; He beat Hewitt for once. I didn't bother watching the match, but it doesn't sound like it was very good at all anyway. This wont, however, stop Roddick from losing in straight sets tomorrow.

*Viva Chile*
08-21-2005, 03:29 AM
Congrats Andy!!! Great win!!! :woohoo:
Finally you beat Hewitt... I hope tomorrow the story will repeat!!! ;)

guida
08-21-2005, 04:07 AM
1 hour, 37 minutes. :D

Fedex
08-21-2005, 04:11 AM
(though you should be 3-0 vs him this year :tape: )
He should be 3-0 vs. Hewitt? Correct if I'm wrong but didn't Hewitt earn those victorys? He won the matches fair, and Roddick lost them. I would still take Hewitt in a grand slam any day of the week; one of the best clutch and big match players out there. Hewitt just didn't appear to have played very well. I mean, 24 aces? Roddick's going to get his aces, no doubt, but Hewitt never surrenders that many in only 2 sets.

ugotlobbed
08-21-2005, 04:14 AM
yea im glad for roddick and those hot chicks in the stands....GO RODDICK!!!!!! GO FEDERER!!!!!!

RonE
08-21-2005, 04:15 AM
Yikes! :eek: I must admit I did not see this one coming. Roddick must have had some zinging performance to take out Hewitt (and in straight sets!) who apart from Roger has been his nemisis over the years. Should be an interesting final, shame I won't be able to watch it.

gsm
08-21-2005, 04:17 AM
well done andy for getting the monkey off his back.

well done lleyton for shrugging off sickness.

oneandonlyhsn
08-21-2005, 04:31 AM
yea im glad for roddick and those hot chicks in the stands....GO RODDICK!!!!!! GO FEDERER!!!!!!

:haha:

Paialii
08-21-2005, 04:32 AM
As someone who figured Andy would be dismissed again by Hewitt, I was pretty touched by Andy's victory and how he reacted -- big ol' smile on his face and a loud roar. It's nice to see that back.

Andy stayed focused throughout the entire match; it's often been his mental game in clutch matches and situations that lets him down as opposed to the playing. I was beginning to get worried when I saw Andy venturing into net so many times in a row, as I thought it would start to bite him in the ass, but THAT (along with some good serving and unfortunate luck for Hewitt as he tends to just guess at where the serve is going as opposed to anticipating) seemed to be the big difference in today's victory. Andy served and volleyed well.. for a change.

As for tomorrow, eeehhh.. I dunno. If Andy serves like he did today, he has a shot. Hopefully he'll try to get into net at good times, but I hope that if he's losing the points at net, he STOPS as opposed to beating himself.

This win was earned by Andy -- he was more aggressive than Hewitt and didn't allow Hewitt's defense to keep him in there for longer than Andy wanted. Should he win tomorrow against Fed, it'll be a huge stepping stone and confidence boost heading into the Open.

Nimomunz
08-21-2005, 04:41 AM
andy played great and hewitt played great and i think that andy really has a chance to beat fed tomorrow esp if he plays the way he played today. he didnt do any drama was very calculated aand cool!! Pretty nice!!

Allure
08-21-2005, 05:44 AM
Figures that Andy would choose the day I go to a concert to win against Hewitt. :(

Golfnduck
08-21-2005, 06:39 AM
WAY TO GO ANDY!!!! :woohoo: :bigclap: I LOVE BAKED POTATOES!!!! :woohoo:

Auscon
08-21-2005, 09:17 AM
DAMN! :(

24 aces? F that for a joke

A-Rod definitely has a good shot at taking Roger...well, better than he's had in the past at least

name_change
08-21-2005, 09:55 AM
i still cant believe her won a TB over hewitt!:ee:

yay!!!!!!!!!!

let's win the finl tomorrow andy!

Neely
08-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Congrats Andy!! :D .... and now go out and whip Federer with 40 aces and a win today! :devil:

MariaV
08-21-2005, 12:54 PM
I just saw the match on video, high quality play from both guys. :) Andy's S&V! :eek: :yeah: Well done Andy! :yeah:

iliketennis
08-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Hewitt needs to brush off the cobwebs and get a tetanus shot.

Lleyton really hadn't had much match play coming into Cincy, so I think he would be pleased with a SF showing.

A-rod can beat Federer in terms of skill, but does he have the mentality (obviously no)? Andy goes into each match with Feds expecting to loose. If he would only have a positive outlook, maybe the head-to-head wouldn't look so heavy on Federer's side of the scales.

LLeytonRules
08-21-2005, 01:13 PM
I hope Federer kicks his ass :mad: , i cant stand the duck!I think Federer enjoys beating the duck, this is not about Roddick, its about Federer.

RodLo
08-21-2005, 01:18 PM
I hope Federer kicks his ass :mad: , i cant stand the duck!

Hm, that's ironic...I can't stand you.

A little bitter over Hewitt's loss, are we? :bigwave:

LLeytonRules
08-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Not at all, i am glad he got to the semis, considering all the stuff he has been through, now on to the U.S Open, at least now i can enjoy another duck roasting hopefully.

RodLo
08-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Not at all, i am glad he got to the semis, considering all the stuff he has been through, now on to the U.S Open, at least now i can enjoy another duck roasting hopefully.

Whatever you say, dear.

LLeytonRules
08-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Not even the crowd will help the duck, RodLo, i do give the duck credit for beating Hewitt, considering Hewitt has the head to head advantage.

Raquel
08-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Shame Lleyton lost but he had been a bit off form at times this week and has only had 6 full matches since Wimbledon before this match. He did well to even reach the semis after that first set and a half against Greg. I thought Lleyton might take a WC into New Haven but he hasn't, so he can just take a week rest and get ready for New York.

victory1
08-21-2005, 03:31 PM
WAY TO GO ANDY!!!! :woohoo: :bigclap: I LOVE BAKED POTATOES!!!! :woohoo:

Me too!! :p Good job Andy! :D

RogiFan88
08-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Hewitt needs to brush off the cobwebs and get a tetanus shot.

Lleyton really hadn't had much match play coming into Cincy, so I think he would be pleased with a SF showing.

A-rod can beat Federer in terms of skill, but does he have the mentality (obviously no)? Andy goes into each match with Feds expecting to loose. If he would only have a positive outlook, maybe the head-to-head wouldn't look so heavy on Federer's side of the scales.

Not this time. Pandy believes he can beat Rogi and take a title off him. He has confidence after beating Hewitt. This is Pandy's best surface AND he's playing at home where he gets the crowd support and where he feels most comfortable.

RogiFan88
08-21-2005, 03:38 PM

You mean the babes on the SKANKcam?

Nimomunz
08-21-2005, 04:11 PM
those babes were outrageous seriously the camera guy was blind................some ugly ass skanks were put on!!!

Turkeyballs Paco
08-21-2005, 05:15 PM
those babes were outrageous seriously the camera guy was blind................some ugly ass skanks were put on!!!

tee hee. yeah, I thought so too. This one lady with the 6 inch cleavage... nice and droopy! I guess that's what turns that camera guy on...

Too bad for Lleyton, but a nice win for Andy. He's making adjustments in his game for playing Lleyton, and it's working. I hope he's going to bring it to Fed, too, but you know Fed... he likes to let his opponents flirt with the idea of winning and then, it's over. Except with Lleyton, he likes to slam Lleyton from the beginning. It's always so hard to watch Federer vs Lleyton for me, so I'm kind of glad I don't need to deal with that today.

Hopefully, this will be a tight match today.