revival [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

revival

rommel99
08-19-2005, 10:37 AM
when the aussie open finished this year i thought that the big four would well set themselves apart this year but since then nothing really happened except for federer and nadal.. now three of them are coming from either an illness or injury and one just lost first round last week.. now they all have a big chance again to make the semi finals a big four event.. do you think this is a sign for the us open until the masters? lolz i cant think of any other topic..but it would really depend on the draw since nadal would be seeded second so the fifth seed would have to be in nadals part of the draw.. and yeah, the line up in the semis is always safin-fed and hewitt-roddick.. its just wrong..

jenanun
08-19-2005, 10:47 AM
nadal would be seeded second so the fifth seed would have to be in nadals part of the draw.. ..

the 5th seed not always have to be in the same part of the draw with the 2nd seed... can be with the 1st seed....

u never know until the draw comes out.....

alfonsojose
08-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Roger, Nadal, and the kids .. Safin, Andy and Lleyton

Saumon
08-19-2005, 01:14 PM
nadal doesnt look that evilish :lol: :devil:

alfonsojose
08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Magica wants to steal Scrooge's money :devil:

mangoes
08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Roger, Nadal, and the kids .. Safin, Andy and Lleyton

LOLOLOLOLOL

Nimomunz
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM
isnt it the King, the Kid and the Three Musketeers!?

rommel99
08-19-2005, 04:04 PM
the 5th seed not always have to be in the same part of the draw with the 2nd seed... can be with the 1st seed....

u never know until the draw comes out.....

i know that thats why i said that the fifth seed probably roddick should be on nadals part so that the big four semi finals would be possible..