::: VAMOS RAFA IN US OPEN ::: [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

::: VAMOS RAFA IN US OPEN :::

veyonce
08-19-2005, 04:44 AM
Decided to open a new thread and since there's news on him preparing for US Open..

Rafa's back to his old self!!! He's looking very refreshed!! *clap* *clap*

Antenna3.com
2005/08/18. Cristina García muñoz , Madrid

Excerpts from Antenna3 article: Moya only surviving Spanish in Cincinati after the defeats of Ferrero and Robredo

Video clip link on this page, however it doesn't seem to work: http://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=9832365

His countryman Rafa Nadal, is already resting in Majorca before the US Open. The Majorcan explains he has decided to return home before travelling to New York because "if I remain there only I am going to be thinking about the cinny tournament and that is not good either". He assures that also he needs to disconnect once in a while and to relax with the friends and the family.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/1825/omnhv06580028915qj.jpg

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8533/omnhv06580036210kc.jpg

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/1998/omnhv06580055113nj.jpg

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/5609/omnhv06580059916qg.jpg

ataptc
08-19-2005, 09:36 AM
I cant get the video to work too :( Where is he pictured in the photos? His home? Anyway his smile is :hearts: in the last pic :) He looks very relaxed and happy :yeah:

Björki
08-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Vamos Rafa :bounce:

chocc0
08-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Vamos rafa
thanx for the screen caps :)

soso
08-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Great Pics !! But The pics are from Manacor or Palma ???

knight_ley
08-19-2005, 09:47 PM
:worship: VAMOS RAFA! :worship:

veyonce
08-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Great Pics !! But The pics are from Manacor or Palma ???

It should be in Manacor cos he was supposed to go to Palma to train on hard court...

veyonce
08-24-2005, 06:29 AM
Okie.. My not-so-good translation..

Diario de Mallorca
22 August 2005
Ricard Cabot. Manacor.

Nadal's New Style For US Open

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/media/fotos/noticias/500x350/2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_22:58:57_nadal-b.jpg

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/media/fotos/noticias/500x350/2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_00:07:02_nadal-4.jpg
Rafael Nadal executes a service under the watchful eye of his uncle and trainer on Saturday.

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/media/fotos/noticias/500x350/2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_00:07:47_nadal-a.jpg
Nadal has taken giant steps in his serve.

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/media/fotos/noticias/500x350/2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_00:07:28_nadal-c.jpg

Rafael Nadal finalizes his 2 hours’ training with Guillem Genovart, of the Balearic Escola of l´Esport (EBE), in the Club of Manacor Tennis at noon on Saturday. The morning rain has practically ruined the plans of Rafael and his uncle and trainer, Toni, where they were to train on the hard court on Friday's evening that Joan Suasi, a friend of Rafael, has in his house near the Are Carrió highway, eight kilometers of Manacor. Suasi has installed the hard court in his home for the Roland Garros champion to prepare for the US Open, which begins next Monday in Flushing Meadows, in New York. On Thursday, Nadal will be accompanied by Toni to New York with the main objective to prove that he is not only a clay court player but also a hard court player which he already proved in Montreal. Suasi has concluded the court’s construction in April so that his friend could prepare for hard court matches.

At the moment, luck is on Rafael’s side. In spite of his defeat in Cincinnati, his victory in Montreal, his first on hard court, has already sent a warning sign to his main rivals - Federer, Roddick and Hewitt, fundamentally that he is not only confined to clay court. It was on the court at Cincinnati, and the one at Stuttgart, although it is a clay court, where he began to change his style at the time of executing his right blow. The objective is to ensure that the ball does not go so high and that he beats with greater aggressiveness.

"He needed more speed and winning blows to play on hard courts", Toni commented. "We looked for a different weight distribution so that he is able to lower the ball and it will be more rapid". During the training, Toni did not lose details of his pupil’s movements, explains how the change in his form has taken place to play on hard court: "On clay, he supports his weight on his left foot to lift the ball with his right to raise it. On hard court, it was necessary that one leaned on the right, so that all the weight advanced, to stick more drive, to lower the ball and to send it like a bullet". The great improvement is in his serve - before Mathieu, in the semifinal of Montreal whom appears to be his match on hard court, broke Rafael's serve where Rafael has played 51 consecutive games without losing his service. Friday’s training was suspended due to the ‘jet-lag’. Uncle Toni is prepared with caution. Fresh in the memory is the pull in Rafael’s left leg in his opening match to Thomas Berdych, in Cincinnati and that, in the end, cost him the defeat. In any case, Rafael says that "the pull is forgotten".

The 9 titles he conquered in 2005, with its final consequences, plus 1 which he lost in Miami to number 1, Roger Federer, in principle is not going to alter Rafael’s calendar for next season. And it is that Toni knows clearly that "what he has done this year is not normal and it is very difficult to repeat it". The trainer of the season’s sensation recognizes that his pupil, in spite of his enviable 19 years, "is tired, but it is normal, because he has played many matches". So many as 74, the player whom has encountered more disputed in the circuit. It is an extraordinary number at this point of the season, a number that reflects the great regularity that he has demonstrated in the matches he has taken part. The balance, of ‘Guinness’ record, is solely of 65 victories by nine defeats. After their triumph in Stuttgart, on 24 July, after prevailing in the end to Gastón Gaudio, he became the 3rd youngest player in history to be in the 2nd position of world ranking, only behind Boris Becker (18 years, 9 months and 17 days) and Bjorn Borg (18 years, 10 months and 2 days). Rafael with 19 years, 1 month and 22 days. But these numbers do not say much to Rafael, which he does not pay much attention to. His speech does not vary: "I do not pay attention to what I have obtained or I can obtain. I go match to match, always respecting the rival. It is what they have taught me". Tired to speak of the possibility of snatching from Federer the no. 1 world ranking, after his early elimination in Cincinnati and the victory of the Swiss in Cincinnati, Rafael sees that it is already very complicated. "He is better than me on all surfaces. To get to be number 1 is something that does not worry me now. I only think about the US Open, a match that does much illusion to me ", the majorcan said.

GonzoFan
08-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Good Luck to Rafa at the US Open !!! :yeah:

ataptc
08-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Nice article and pics.. Thanks veyonce :D

adee-gee
08-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Rafa will play American Bobby Reynolds in R1 at the US Open. If he wins he'll play Scoville Jenkins or a qualifier. R3 will be tough, choice of Rusedski/Blake/Robredo/Kuerten. Also has Agassi in his Quarter, and Roddick in his half.

Björki
08-24-2005, 05:33 PM
(14) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE v ZABALETA, Mariano ARG
HERNANDEZ, Oscar ESP v GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA
GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA v KUERTEN, Gustavo BRA
QUALIFIER v (19) ROBREDO, Tommy ESP
(28) RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR v (WC) BLAKE, James USA
QUALIFIER v ANDREEV, Igor RUS
QUALIFIER v (WC) JENKINS, Scoville USA
(WC) REYNOLDS, Bobby USA v (2) NADAL, Rafael ESP

Jennay
08-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Buena suerte Rafa!! :bounce:

chocc0
08-24-2005, 10:01 PM
woohoo good luck Vamos
thanx for the pics and articles guys :)

Ti-Anne
08-25-2005, 06:05 AM
GOOD LUCK MY SWEETHEART :inlove: SHOW THEM NOW !!!! :bounce:

GonzoFan
08-25-2005, 07:00 AM
Great article and nice pics :D

veyonce
08-26-2005, 01:21 AM
From antena3.com
25/08/2005.
Salom rose, Madrid e-mail:noticias@antena3tv.es

http://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=9866602

Nadal travels to New York to dispute the US Open

Monday will start the last Grand Slam of the year, the US Open. Rafael Nadal will be there. He has left Spain very early this morning to New York. Nadal has obtained nine titles this year, and is currently rank world number two. His opening match will be against US player Bobby Reynolds and he would only play before number one of the world, until the end. At the moment, the Majorcan has assured he has fully recovered.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9748/omnhv52380006514ix.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9585/omnhv52380013415tn.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6914/omnhv52380021610ue.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2848/omnhv52380042612wd.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/213/omnhv52380065617ae.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5185/omnhv52380070910dn.jpg

veyonce
08-26-2005, 01:31 AM
From US Open Official Website

Tennis Stars Join Roddick and Williams To Kick Off 2005 US Open On Arthur Ashe Kids' Day Presented By Hess
Monday, August 22, 2005

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., August 21, 2005 - The USTA today announced that tennis stars Andre Agassi, Roger Federer, Anna Kournikova, Rafael Nadal, Kim Clijsters, Martina Navratilova, and James Blake will join Andy Roddick and Serena Williams to kick off the 2005 US Open with Arthur Ashe Kids' Day presented by Hess. The full-day tennis and music festival for children and families -- including interactive games, musical entertainment, and free clinics -- will be hosted by MTV VJ Quddus and TV star Summer Sanders. The festivities will take place on Saturday, August 27 at the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing, N.Y., starting at 10 a.m.

Tickets are on sale now for the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day stadium show through Ticketmaster (1-866-OPEN-TIX), usopen.org and at the USTA National Tennis Center box office. American Express is the official card of Arthur Ashe Kids' Day. General admission promenade tickets cost $10 and loge tickets are $20. Admission is free for the interactive games and clinics, open from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. on the USTA National Tennis Center grounds. Admission is also free for the US Open SmashZone presented by AOL.com, a fan-interactive tennis experience, open from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. The Arthur Ashe Kids' Day stadium show starts at 2:00 p.m. and will be broadcast nationally by CBS on Sunday, August 28, at 1:00 p.m. ET. Kids 12-and-under with stadium show tickets will receive a free Arthur Ashe Kids' Day visor from the USTA and Hess on a first-come, first-serve basis. The rain date (stadium show only) is Sunday, August 28.

Agassi, Roddick, Williams, Federer, Kournikova, Nadal, Navratilova, and Clijsters will join tennis legend and World TeamTennis founder Billie Jean King to participate in Arthur Ashe Kids' Day Extreme TeamTennis, celebrating 30 seasons of World TeamTennis. "American Idol" judge and Grammy Award-winning producer Randy Jackson will be an Extreme TeamTennis Captain for the day. Extreme TeamTennis will take place during the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day stadium show from 2 - 4 p.m., which will also feature performances by singer/songwriter Jesse McCartney, who is nominated for an MTV Music Video Award for Best Pop Video; singing sensation Rihanna making her first stadium performance, who is No. 2 on Billboard's Pop 100 Chart with her hit "Pon de Replay"; and power pop band The Click Five, which has the No. 1 most downloaded song on ITunes with "Just the Girl."

A wide variety of interactive games and attractions on the grounds of the National Tennis Center will be free to the public, including: the Hess Express Obstacle Course with Jim Courier; the Barilla Challenge of Champions with Olympic gold medal skier Bode Miller; NikeGO Tennis with John McEnroe, James Blake, Mario Ancic, Feliciano Lopez and top-ranked junior player Donald Young; and USA Tennis Beat the Pro with Gustavo Kuerten, Robby Ginepri, Scoville Jenkins, Carly Guillikson, and Alexa Glatch.

Additional outer court activities include: IBM SpeedZone, where a radar gun will test the speed of kids' serves; George Foreman Drill the Grill, in which kids can hit balls at giant inflatable grills; Olympus Designed to Win, offering kids the chance to rally with a pro for the most consecutive hits; America Online's KOL Tennis Challenge, where kids can try to hit balls through life-size cut outs of the Princess Natasha characters; ; and Nickelodeon's "Let's Just Play" area, featuring a rock climbing wall, Bounce 'Round, interactive SpongeBob SquarePants tennis-themed games and opportunities for photos with the SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick costumed characters. WCBS-TV Sports Anchor Duke Castiglione will also take on tennis fans who try to "Stump Duke" with trivia questions.

As part of the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day pre-show, six local, top-ranking players, age 12 or under, will be featured as "The Stars of Tomorrow": Katie Goepel of Chatham, N.J., Robin Anderson of Matawan, N.J., Manuela Velasquez of Kew Gardens, N.Y., Kyle Berman of Armonk, N.Y., Bert Vancura of New Hyde Park, N.Y., and Quinton Vega of Brooklyn, N.Y.

Presented by Amerada Hess and produced by the USTA, Arthur Ashe Kids' Day honors tennis legend Arthur Ashe and continues his mission of using tennis as a means to instill in kids the values of humanitarianism, leadership and academic excellence. Among the 400 volunteers who staff Arthur Ashe Kids' day are over 80 top certified tennis pros from around the country that help run the interactive tennis activities.

A portion of the proceeds from Arthur Ashe Kids' Day benefit the USA Tennis NJTL (National Junior Tennis League), which was established by Arthur Ashe, Charlie Pasarell and Sheridan Snyder in 1969. USA Tennis NJTL is a community-driven program supported by the USTA, that significantly impacts the lives of America's youth. USA Tennis NJTL seeks to develop the character of young people through tennis and to emphasize the ideals and life of Arthur Ashe.

knight_ley
08-26-2005, 01:54 AM
vamos rafa!!!!!!!!!

veyonce
08-26-2005, 04:14 AM
From AS, the Madrid sports daily
Translation by Alsace of vamosrafael.com

RAFA NADAL ARRIVES IN NEW YORK IN TOP PHYSICAL FORM

The pain in his shoulder, forgotten.

J. SOLANS

Going for it. Rafa Nadal landed yesterday on Yankee soil fully recovered from the problems that had been bothering his left shoulder since his first and only match in Cincinnati. "The shoulder is OK now and we have been training at top level, including the serve. At the physical level everything is perfect," said Toni Nadal, Rafa's uncle and coach. After five days of training in his home town, the Manacorian flew out to New York with the objective of dethroning Federer.

Although his level of play is not the most brilliant of the year, the world number two "is looking forward with great desire and excitement to doing well and will take it step by step without conceding anything," Toni explained. "In Montreal, he was phenomenal and knew he had every possibility of victory. Now we are not as sure, but if he manages to be at a good level, he can take the tournament," said the Mallorcan's coach.

At the start of Flushing Meadows, Nadal will face a rival of little weight, the American Bobby Reynolds, who should serve the king of clay to find his best game on the New York cement. "Rafa has been training well, normally,.but we will have to see if he can display his best tennis there. The most important thing at the U.S. Open is the technical aspect," Toni said.

Montreal, a good omen

In four of the last seven years, the winner of the Canadian Masters Series has succeeded a few weeks later in Flushing Meadows. New York's fast court saw the triumph of Federer (2004), Roddick (2003), Safin (2000) and Rafter (1998), who managed to take the double. With the two most recent years, the precedents of the man from Basil and the Nebraskan invite optimism for Nadal.

Saumon
08-26-2005, 12:06 PM
he didnt have his t-shirt-to-take-the-plane :eek:

michelleg
08-26-2005, 12:36 PM
I took this pic yesterday at his practice:

Saumon
08-26-2005, 12:41 PM
merci :kiss:

he looks a bit tired :(

linny28grace
08-26-2005, 04:44 PM
he didnt have his t-shirt-to-take-the-plane :eek:
I NOTICED THAT TOO!

veyonce
08-27-2005, 02:05 AM
I took this pic yesterday at his practice:

Thanks michellg!!!! Do take more of his pics... Lol..

veyonce
08-27-2005, 02:10 AM
From Sports Illustrated Website
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/tennis/specials/us_open/2005/08/26/nadal.players/index.html
First person
SI Players lobs to Rafael Nadal just before the Open
Posted: Friday August 26, 2005 3:50PM; Updated: Friday August 26, 2005 3:50PM

Rafael Nadal breakthrough performance at the French Open made him a sensation.
Bob Martin/SI

As told to Richard Deitsch

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/tennis/specials/us_open/2005/08/26/nadal.players/p1_nadal_0614.jpg

ON HIS MANY NICKNAMES IN THE PRESS SUCH AS GLADIATOR, WONDER BOY, GERONIMO, HERCULES
I prefer Rafael. But just call me whatever you like.

ON HIS HOMETOWN OF MANACOR, ON THE MEDITERRANEAN ISLAND OF MAJORCA
It's a very small village. Everybody knows each other. I live by the sea and during the summer I go to the beach, play golf, watch movies and fish. In the first week of August I went out tuna fishing with Carlos Moya and I caught 12 fish!

ON LEARNING ENGLISH
I don't take classes very often because I'm always abroad. My English is not good right now, but I have the courage to speak and that is a big thing for me. English is not a hard language to learn. It's just a matter of practice. I also understand a bit of Portuguese and a bit of Italian but I don't speak them.

ON READING FOR RELAXATION
A few months ago I finished La Tapadora [John Grisham's The Partner] and I just read La Ciudad De Las Bestias [The City of the Beasts] by Isabel Allende. At the moment I'm not reading anything. Too busy.

ON WHAT THE LEFTY PLAYER DOES WITH HIS RIGHT HAND
Everything, except tennis. I write, play golf and eat with my right hand. I don't know why this is. Moya is the other way around. He is a righty in tennis but does everything else with his left hand.

ON HIS FLASHY OUTFITS
I don't have anything to do with the design. Nike gave me some pants to try on. I said I liked them and so I played with them. The look and outfit feels normal to me.

ON HIS MUSIC CHOICES
I like Latin music like Maná and Alejandro Sanz. Right now I'm listening to The Best of Me, the greatest hits of Bryan Adams. I like this very much.

ON WHAT STROKE HE WOULD STEAL FROM ANOTHER PLAYER
Roger Federer's forehand. It's the best.

ON HIS FAVORITE U.S. CITIES
New York and Miami. New York a little more because it seems more spectacular. The city itself, the buildings, the general city atmosphere. Espectacular.

ON HOW HIS LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE WINNING MAY'S FRENCH OPEN
Not much. My friends are the same. When I go back to my city, I do the same thing with the same people.

ON HIS COMFORT ON HARDCOURTS
I made the finals in Miami and the fourth round in Australia, so I don't play so badly on hardcourt. But, obviously, I don't feel as comfortable as I do on clay. I don't look at goals for the U.S. Open. I know I have to be at my best level to play well there.

ON WHOM HE WATCHED GROWING UP
Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi. They are the players I most remember from when I was small. And of course Spanish players like Moya.

ON LIVING WITH HIS MOM AND DAD AND UNCLES
There's nothing bad about living at home. I have a family that I get along with very well. The time I get to be at home, I value a great deal because I'm not there much.

veyonce
08-27-2005, 04:25 AM
From US Open Website

http://www.usopen.org/images/pics/large/b_qual0826014.jpg
Rafael Nadal was out hitting hard and warming on Day 4 of Qualifying play, preparing for the 2005 US Open.

Photo by: Jason Brown

sonia
08-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Vamos Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: Good luck!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

Sugar Kane
08-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Great pics as usual Veyonce! :bounce:

Carlita
08-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Tomorrow second match on Arthur Ashe stadium!! :bounce: VAMOS Little Man! :bounce:

veyonce
08-29-2005, 01:54 AM
Yes... Wonder if Asia's Supersports channel will telecast his match...

Sugar Kane
08-29-2005, 11:14 AM
I hope it will, V! :kiss:

Ti-Anne
08-29-2005, 12:12 PM
:eek: Oh my ! Eurosport won't show the match live, because of stupid f****ing soccer again ! :mad: Hope they record it but then they'll show it in the middle of the night ! :(

They suck bigtime, as usual ! :fiery:

veyonce
08-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Right now, SuperSports is showing the massu vs american match... Hmmm.. Don't tell me they will not show Rafa's match??!!!

Castafiore
08-29-2005, 04:14 PM
From Eurosport (clip from kids' day)

Nadal & JMac (mms://wmediavod.coltfrance.com/wmeurosports/eurosport/2005/08/29/nadal_es_21458_4_57_6_320x240.wmv)

Carlita
08-29-2005, 05:37 PM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifOH MY CARLOS! Rafa.....how hot can you look in that red top??

W O W ! VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :bounce:

Micca
08-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Whahahahahahahhaha!!! :haha: CARLITA! :lol: I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT EXACT SAME THING! :haha: :haha: HE LOOKS GOREGOUS! :p :drool: :hearts: Hahahahahaha what a coincidence ;)!

Carlita
08-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Miccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug: Doesn't he :hearts: Why's he pulling down his shirt every two seconds?? No need, we like that 6 pack too!! :lol: ;)

VAMOOOOOOOOOS :woohoo: Come on little man!!! VENGA VENGA VENGA!!!!

Carlita
08-29-2005, 06:01 PM
:aparty: 6-3 :woohoo:

Carlita
08-29-2005, 06:04 PM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gif

oooooooooooh lovely hahahaha

Carlita
08-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Veyonce, you can't direct link them, because when the pics change, so will you links! :lol: They count from 000 to 027 or something and then start with 000 again.

so if 000 looks like this: :) It will look like this: :o a few minutes later! So we have to save them quick! hahaha

Carlita
08-29-2005, 06:18 PM
:lol: oooh he's got a tear in his shirt!!! His muscles are too big to fit in that tight top!!! :haha:

VAMOS RAFA!!!!! You can do this hun!!:bounce:

Björki
08-29-2005, 06:36 PM
I dont like the red shirt. Looks like it's to small :eek:
Bring back the orange one Rafa :)

Carlita
08-29-2005, 07:36 PM
nooooo it's lovely! :lol: :hearts: Maybe he has one in orange :D :yeah:

Bravo on your win Little Big Man! :hug:

adelaide
08-29-2005, 07:49 PM
nooooo it's lovely! :lol: :hearts: Maybe he has one in orange :D :yeah:
you really like it Sjoukje? :unsure: it's looks so yoga-y.

Good win though :woohoo: that one point with the Smash and the volley and the everything was so very awesome. :D

:banana:

Carlita
08-29-2005, 08:13 PM
you really like it Sjoukje? :unsure: it's looks so yoga-y.

:o :o :o yeah...... me likes :lol:

Jennay
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
:banana: :banana:

ayena
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Congrats for great match and great win Rafa :bounce:

GonzoFan
08-29-2005, 09:16 PM
:woohoo: RAFA !!! :woohoo:
a nice and easy win !!! :yeah:

KEEP WINNING !!!! and making some damage out there ;)

GonzoFan
08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
I dont like the red shirt. Looks like it's to small :eek:
Bring back the orange one Rafa :)

I don't like it either ... I want to see Rafa again with his white pants and orange shirt ...

~EMiLiTA~
08-30-2005, 05:57 AM
woah ok...still undecided about that outfit...i definitely prefer the orange shirt and white pants but quite frankly, he could go out there and play in a loin cloth and i wouldn't care...i'm not interested in what he's wearing or how he looks, i just want him to win this damn tourny!!!!!!!!! great comfortable win yesterday for him...hope it continues that way...and i'm also VERY HAPPY to see he's made the sensible decision not to play doubles. when i was looking through the draw i was saying to myself "please don't let Rafa be playing doubles"...at least now he can just focus on singles without tiring himself out unnecessarily :yeah:

VAMOS RAFA!!! A POR EL TITULO!!! :bounce:

veyonce
08-30-2005, 07:04 AM
If he wasn't injured during Cincinnati, I think he would still join doubles.. Recalled the reason he gave in a previous interview... lol... Think he has learnt to not to push himself so hard in every tournament..

Nadal's Power and Style a Rare Combination
By HARVEY ARATON, New York Times
Published: August 30, 2005

RAFAEL NADAL will not be ignored, overlooked or difficult to locate.

He was the 6-foot swashbuckler in the white head wrap, the red muscle shirt and the black capri pants yesterday, toweling off his bulging, bronzed biceps between points during a 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over the American wild-card entrant Bobby Reynolds in the first round of the United States Open.

Men's tennis hasn't seen an upper body quite like Nadal's, but don't be fooled by the stone-cut look - it's remarkably deceiving, stylistically speaking. Far from the indistinguishable cowboys in baseball caps, Nadal of clay-court land, more commonly known as Spain, is no generic power boy who is all serve and swagger, fire and forehand.

Based solely on his brief and modest hardcourt history, he is also no Andy Roddick. Yet with every passing month and each Roddick failure to dent the Roger Federer mystique, the perception grows that Nadal has surpassed him as the primary Tour contender.

After Nadal celebrated his 19th birthday by taking Federer out of the French Open semifinals on his way to his first Grand Slam title, Time magazine hailed the match as "spawning a rivalry with John McEnroe-Bjorn Borg potential." Federer, the reigning United States Open champion, called Nadal's unbridled athleticism mixed with wildly inventive shot-making extraordinary, though in an interview last week he was loyal to his peer group.

"Roddick will be unbeatable if he can serve and storm all the time," Federer said. "That's almost impossible, but that's something you have no control over. With Nadal, he lets you play, at least."

It's difficult to make the case for a Federer-Roddick rivalry, unless it's like Yankees-Red Sox (and Roddick has the one victory in 11 attempts to sustain that historical assessment). It is altogether premature to say that Roddick, who turns 23 today, is already over. But it's also on Roddick to head off Nadal in a potential semifinal here, assuming Nadal, who won his first hardcourt tournament this month in Montreal and nearly beat Federer in Miami last spring, is ready to make it that far.

"The hardcourt, if it's slow, is not too much difference than clay," Nadal said.

Asked if the blue cement at Arthur Ashe Stadium met that standard, Nadal said, "No, not too much, no."

Whatever was lost in translation, there is near-universal acknowledgment that Nadal is much more than what we have come to expect from the army of dirt-balling Spaniards in the mold of Carlos Moya, one of Nadal's heroes growing up on the island of Majorca. His pedestrian serve doesn't scare opponents, least of all Federer, but neither did Andre Agassi's, and he exploded on the tennis scene in much the same manner as Nadal and remains the only player of his generation to win all four Slam events.

Nadal's ascent to No. 2 in the rankings is another reminder of America's diminishing place in the tennis world order. Here at its own Grand Slam, the United States can boast of three seeded players apiece in the men's and women's draws out of 64 - and two of them, Agassi and Lindsay Davenport, are playing on a year-to-year basis.

American tennis has fallen a long, long way since 1987, Nick Bollettieri conceded, when his academy alone sprinkled the Open draws with 26 players. "You're seeing great athletes from all over the world going into tennis now, but in this country, the best athletes go into other sports," he said. "That's hitting the nail on the head."

Now Europeans dominate the draws, set the trends, dare to bare arms, especially since Nadal dominated the clay-court season and rocketed to French Open fame.

When Bollettieri finished a scheduled talk yesterday on how to nurture a budding tennis career to a group of youngsters in one of the Open's special activity areas, a slender teenage boy approached.

"How much time should you spend in the gym?" said the boy, Justin Coache, 16, of Bow, N.H.

"Tennis is a sport where you want to be flexible and fast," Bollettieri said. "You don't want to spend too much time in the gym. You don't want to become overmuscled."

"But what about Nadal?" the boy asked.

Good question.

Turns out that young Coache, a high school varsity player, watched Nadal practice during the weekend, and afterward coaxed him into posing for a photo. Startled by how scrawny his son looked next to Nadal - the way most tennis players do - Coache's father, Greg, said he wanted to learn more about whether bigger was necessarily better.

"If you can get that extra strength but stay flexible, I guess Nadal is proving that it may be," Bollettieri said. "But the most important thing now is that you have to be a great athlete."

That's hitting the nail on the Nadal. Muscled up top as he is, it'll be his legs that carry him as far as he's going to go. From a family of soccer players that produced one national team player, an uncle, Nadal's most compelling quality is not all that different than Federer's: he gets to balls most players give up on, and he has the racket control to make shots as colorful as his clothes.

veyonce
08-30-2005, 07:13 AM
Nadal brings charismatic game to U.S. Open

Associated Press
29 August 2005

NEW YORK (AP) - The love affair begins.

Rafael Nadal and the U.S. Open are made for each other. He is high-energy personified, a New York kind of guy - big, bold and muscular on court, impossible to ignore in his skintight, sleeveless, Big Apple red shirt and black toreador pants.

The king of clay, who captured the French Open two days after he turned 19 in June, showed in round one of the year's final Grand Slam event Monday that he can be just as dominating on hard courts.

Seeded second behind Roger Federer, Nadal unleashed fiery flashes reminiscent of a young Jimmy Connors amid a workmanlike 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 rout of hard-serving American wild card Bobby Reynolds on a hot, muggy opening day.

One point demonstrated Nadal's talents and tenacity. He lunged to return a 123 mph serve by Reynolds, a former Vanderbilt All-American, leapt to catch up to two overheads and keep them in play, then sprinted in from beyond the baseline to pounce on Reynolds' drop shot and pass him with a winner. The crowd in Arthur Ashe Stadium roared as Nadal dropped dramatically to his knees and bounced to his feet, punching the air with a left-handed uppercut just as Connors once did.

Nadal is a far more mature, exciting and efficient player than he was in his first two U.S. Open appearances the past two years, when he was sent packing in the second round each time. This has been a breakthrough year for him. He's won not only his first major title but eight other tournaments, including the Montreal Masters on hard courts two weeks ago, with a three-set victory over Andre Agassi in the final.

"The last two years when I was coming here, I was playing very, very bad ... but the worst moment in the year (was) when I come to the U.S. Open," Nadal said. "I think now is a little bit different, no?"

Yes, it is very different.

eddie_hyden
08-30-2005, 01:44 PM
just caught a glimpse of him, like 2 seconds in tv sport news. i'd have to wait for the weekend when i'm at home to watch him play properly. but that red shirt does look a tad too small, should loosen it a bit, looks too funny ;p

who's his next opponent? whoever it is, VAMOS RAFA!!

good day!!

...ed

VingaRafel
08-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Vinga Rafel... go get'em!!.

VingaRafel
08-30-2005, 01:49 PM
who's his next opponent? whoever it is, VAMOS RAFA!!

...ed

His next opponent is American Scoville Jenkins who is on FIRE himself!

~EMiLiTA~
08-30-2005, 02:28 PM
yeah...hopefully Rafa can still win!! VINGA NEN!!!

Saumon
08-30-2005, 04:30 PM
does anyone have a video of the highlights of his match? :awww:

Castafiore
08-30-2005, 05:54 PM
does anyone have a video of the highlights of his match? :awww:
Saumon, you can watch highlights on the message board of htpp://vamosrafael.com

I'll give you a link:
Audio & Video thread (http://vamosrafael.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=33&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=640)
(it's on page 33, the last post of that page)

Jorge
08-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Saumon, you can watch highlights on the message board of htpp://vamosrafael.com

I'll give you a link:
Audio & Video thread (http://vamosrafael.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=33&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=640)
(it's on page 33, the last post of that page)
I am not saumon but thanx a lot for the link :)

Jorge
08-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Vamos Rafel!!! If Carles can't win this tourney :angel: then I want to see you lifting the trophy! :bounce:

does anyone knows who's rafa's next rival?

Carlita
08-30-2005, 10:22 PM
It's Jenkins....I don't know him...I hope Rafa does though! :lol:

alexito
08-30-2005, 10:37 PM
poor rafa, difficult draw, in the way: blake, agassi, roddick, federer
he will feel very tired in the last day.

adelaide
08-31-2005, 04:07 AM
poor rafa, difficult draw, in the way: blake, agassi, roddick, federer
he will feel very tired in the last day.
no Roddick anymore, not that I wanted this to happen. :awww:
but the draw's opened up for Rafael. Scoville's up and coming and quite talented, but I think he might still be tired from that five-setter the other day. Should be fun though :D

Vamos!

ataptc
08-31-2005, 02:49 PM
Vamos Rafa! Potential matchup with James is :sad: though..

linny28grace
08-31-2005, 03:44 PM
rafa should have a pretty easy time in his draw. but he should be watching out for upsets. I mean look at what happend to andy!

ayena
08-31-2005, 06:49 PM
:bounce: Vamos Rafa!!!

Carlita
09-01-2005, 01:02 AM
:yawn: ooooh nooooooooo :rain: GO AWAY RAIN!!!!:(

linny28grace
09-01-2005, 02:45 AM
he looks so intense...it amazes me he can focus that hard. its definetly one of the hardest parts of tennis

ataptc
09-01-2005, 04:19 AM
This match is seriously good to watch.. Jenkins is giving Rafa everything's he got!

eddie_hyden
09-01-2005, 04:24 AM
he looks so intense...it amazes me he can focus that hard. its definetly one of the hardest parts of tennis

what happened there? does Jerkin play unbelievably??

i'm looking at live scoreboard and seems like the match is pretty tight. normal RAFA statistics, less unforced errors, and less winners.

hopefully RAFA will finish it in 3 sets. I don't know this Jerkin guy, but someone in the forum think he's a threat to Rafa....

good day y'all!!

...ed

eddie_hyden
09-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Urghh..Rafa serving at 5-2 and he let Jerkins break him....

Anyway, I can't find Rafa's post match interviews in US Open website. Is there any??

...ed

Carlita
09-01-2005, 05:12 AM
:bigclap: well done little man!!! Phew! What a great match!!!! :yeah:

amierin
09-01-2005, 05:26 AM
This was a great match to watch. Late nighters are a US Open tradition. Rafa just went through his first.
Jenkins gave it his all but in the end Rafa was too good.

Björki
09-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Rafa :yeah:

Castafiore
09-01-2005, 06:42 AM
How was the public? I've read somewhere that he had a tough crowd to play against?

JBrocks
09-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Well done Rafa :bounce:

ataptc
09-01-2005, 07:05 AM
Jenkins was playing an all-round game and hitting some powerful shots.. The crowd was mainly supporting Jenkins and he was giving them something to cheer about.. He matched up with Rafa in the second set except when dropping his serve at 5-6.. He made Rafa play at his best :yeah: The crowd did cheer Rafa on at times too, especially when he did his fist-pumps and after he won :)

All in all, it was a great match, brought out the best in Rafa and I think prepared him for the next few rounds :)

landoud
09-01-2005, 07:10 AM
well done... was a tough unexpected match

alexito
09-01-2005, 10:29 AM
yes rafaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
great work, the public against is normal but had respect too.
al public want rafa win and will play final with federer.
roddick lose, if rafa lose too, nobody go the stadium.

adelaide
09-01-2005, 04:30 PM
the match was a tad bit odd in my opinion. Rafael "statistically" played a better match, but it looked like Sco was in control most of the time. I don't know why :confused: Maybe it was the crowd, they were behind Scoville. but Rafael didn't seem that happy with his game either. He was missing some shots that he usually wouldn't miss........ I don't know. maybe I'm being too uptight. lol. He won anyway so he got the job done :D

Looking forward to the next match........ either Blake or Andreev. Either way should be interesting. Andreev beat Rafa in Valencia, didnt he?

Micca
09-01-2005, 06:04 PM
He whore a tight shirt in blue red today :drool: O .. M .. G! :lick: SO DELISH!! And he won too :lol: What's better than that?! :yeah:

linny28grace
09-01-2005, 07:41 PM
they have the post match interview LINK posted but when i click on it. it says LET this page doesnt exsist. so i guess ill try back later. I MISS RAFA ENGLISH he got be addicted

Jennay
09-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Rafa :bounce:

veyonce
09-02-2005, 01:01 AM
He seem to be meeting an american in every match.. lol...

veyonce
09-02-2005, 02:05 AM
From Singapore's Today.

http://tinypic.com/bi8ktx.jpg

veyonce
09-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Urghh..Rafa serving at 5-2 and he let Jerkins break him....

Anyway, I can't find Rafa's post match interviews in US Open website. Is there any??

...ed

Finally, Rafa's interview...

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2005-08-31/200508311125589597452.html

Sugar Kane
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
He whore a tight shirt in blue red today :drool: O .. M .. G! :lick: SO DELISH!! And he won too :lol: What's better than that?! :yeah:
:tape: :tape: :tape: :devil:

adelaide
09-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Rafa's pretty good at getting broken when serving for match. It's typical of him :D

anyway, Rafa's up second on Arthur Ashe. I thought it was gonna be a night match for sure, but no. Damn I'm going to miss it :sad:

VAMOS! against the crowd once more.

alexito
09-03-2005, 02:12 AM
I hope the blake'fans no disturb nadal in the next match. in the final new haven, this fans disturb feliciano lopez. they shout so much.

Blanco y Negro
09-03-2005, 09:12 AM
VAMOS Rafa!!! Buena Suerte manana!

eddie_hyden
09-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Finally, Rafa's interview...

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2005-08-31/200508311125589597452.html

thanks veyonce.

but that's it for interview?? lol... i like FO website better...

eddie_hyden
09-03-2005, 06:13 PM
anyone on the rafa-blake game now?

4-6 3-2... ermm..this is difficult. so far has been pretty high quality, close match tennis...

Carlita
09-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Great match to watch this!! :yeah:

VAMOOOOOOOOOS RAAAAAFAAAAAAAAA :bounce:

not easy...:unsure:

eddie_hyden
09-03-2005, 06:38 PM
4-6 6-4

my heart's in rollercoaster...

very very close match.

Carlita
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
are you watching it? It's brilliant to watch!!! Eventhough I'm like: :unsure:

Neely
09-03-2005, 07:10 PM
TIME TO RAISE YOUR GAME, Rafa!!
VAMOS and do it NOW!

next set is already a must win set for you... vamos!

Carlita
09-03-2005, 07:21 PM
James you're :scared: me!!! Or is Rafa doing that?! :scratch:

:bounce: VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :bounce:

I cannot believe Little Man got himself a warning! :lol: You don't change the grip during a game cariño!!! :haha:

Carlita
09-03-2005, 07:35 PM
:awww:Rafa :sad: poor little man!!! Nothing more he could do....:sad:

:bigclap: to James!! He played fantastic!!!

Lithuanian
09-03-2005, 07:39 PM
i am so sad for him...:(

adelaide
09-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Sigh. what happened there? :awww:

Well at least we're past 2nd round, you know. Next time we shall go past the 3rd.

knight_ley
09-03-2005, 07:52 PM
:sad: :sad: Rafa... :hug: But I must be honest, if Rafa were to lose to someone I am glad it was James... :hug: now Rafa will return to Mallorca and hang out for some time with his friends :hug:

Carlita
09-03-2005, 08:10 PM
:sad: :sad: Rafa... :hug: But I must be honest, if Rafa were to lose to someone I am glad it was James... :hug: now Rafa will return to Mallorca and hang out for some time with his friends :hug::yeah: yeah, James could do with some nice wins after all he's been through !!!

veyonce
09-03-2005, 08:13 PM
He's only 19... He'll have more chances to win more titles!!! James was just too strong for Rafa..

Think Rafa had a lot to gain from this match and it will help him to become better. His whole family are there. He can chill out at NY or go back to Mallorca. Hope he will do well in the upcoming China Open. :)

Björki
09-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Rafa :sad: but congrats to James :clap2:

oneandonlyhsn
09-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Rafa :sad: go rest and get ready to kick more ass, but kudos to James :yeah: I have so much respect for him after everything he has been through

alexito
09-03-2005, 09:09 PM
the usopen is over, nadal roddick out. why continue? give federer the trophy.
always easy draw for federer and difficult for everyone else.
the atp is really bored.
I like more the wta.

Scotso
09-03-2005, 09:14 PM
I don't like James, and I like him even less now. Still, he played an amazing match and deserved the win.

There are a lot of things that Rafael needs to work on after this loss... but hey, at least he made it further than Roddick.

One thing that really annoyed me was the crowd. They're supposed to be so knowledgable in New York, but they were still cheering for Nadal's double faults and the like. Oh well.

And I agree with alexito about Roger having no competition now. Nadal has shown to be the only player that can really bother him. Oh well.

Hopefully Nadal can further improve his hardcourt game for next year.

RogiFan88
09-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Pobre de Rafael. He did well and fought hard but lost to an inspired James today [who could have beaten anyone]. Rafa will rest up, play DC, go to Beijing and continue on. He made one round further this year so that's a positive sign! ;)

Jennay
09-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Nice fight, Rafa. Have a nice rest! :hug:

rue
09-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Rafael seemed to be very disappointed with this result cos I think that he really thought he would go deep in this tournament. He should recover from this loss soon, but he should be okay in two weeks time. He will be ready next time and perhaps even reach the final. Here are some things that he said and even in defeat he praised James Blake.

"To be honest, I haven't felt at my best since this tournament began," Nadal said. "I didn't feel good with the court or the balls. But those are excuses. You have to accept when you don't play well and somebody else does.

"I know James has had some difficult moments, and so I'm happy for him," Nadal added. "I like to see people do well who have suffered and been through hard things."

Nadal, who has won nine titles this year including the French Open, praised Blake for his performance but blamed himself for the defeat.

"I feel bad because I played bad," said the 19-year-old.

"I was playing very bad in the first two rounds and I improved today, but I was still not at my best. The other thing is he played better.

"I just lost one of the best tournaments in the world, so I'm not very happy right now."

~EMiLiTA~
09-04-2005, 06:39 AM
"I know James has had some difficult moments, and so I'm happy for him," Nadal added. "I like to see people do well who have suffered and been through hard things."
[/B]

what a champ...full credit to Rafa for being so gracious in defeat...and i agree with what he said too. i'm sad he didn't win, but i'm also happy for James because he really did go through a lot of shit last year. now rest up Rafa and do well in Beijing!! and guess what...the next grand slam tournament you play will be in AUSTRALIA!!!! :bounce:

freesbee
09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Rafa :sad: but what a great guy!!!! I always like to read his interviews and reactions on matches, he is just so damn sweet to everybody :)
and congrats to James too :)

Blanco y Negro
09-04-2005, 05:29 PM
I have to agree the NYC fans in the Blake/Nadal match were very annoying...It seemed like they were at a football game (American). Thats how the typical American fans are.

As for Blake, its very hard to hate the guy considering he has had to overcome a lot of adversity. He is one of the few American players I like to cheer for. He is playing very well right now.

Rafa was a little startled by the stupid fans in NY, but I think he has had a good summer. He will be ready for the Masters Cup in Shanghai.

veyonce
09-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Yes... His J-block are so freaking annoying!!!! :mad: It's like they have no respect for Rafa and the game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2005-09-03/200509031125850797894.html
Rafa's post-match interview (video) after is loss against Blakein the 3rnd round of the US open.

Transcript
J. BLAKE/R. Nadal

6‑4, 4‑6, 6‑3, 6‑1

An interview with:

RAFAEL NADAL

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. What are your emotions right now?
RAFAEL NADAL: I just lost one of the best tournaments in the world, so I am not very happy now.

Q. You knew he was fast. Did his speed surprise you today, his ability to get to just about everything you hit?
RAFAEL NADAL: Who, Blake?

Q. Yes.
RAFAEL NADAL: No, he's playing well. I know that. I was playing very bad the first two days. I think today I improve a little bit, but not the best.

Q. What do you think is the difference between you and Blake today? What was the difference?
RAFAEL NADAL: I think he play better the important moments.

Q. Are you feeling okay? Was there any trouble, you know, ankles, knees, anything?
RAFAEL NADAL: I feel bad because I play bad. The other thing is he play better, and my physical is (still good?).

Q. How did the impact of the crowd, what effect did that have on you, if any, today?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, the public, good. Normal here. Support his player. The public is good. Just little bit sector in the right little bit is strong, because when I have a double‑fault, when I have a mistake, so... But the public in general is good.

Q. You broke serve to win the second set. You had momentum going into the third set, but you couldn't touch his serve in the third set. Why?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I had confidence. Because I lost the first set, I don't think I have good luck in the first set. I think I have a little bit bad luck. In the second set I can break in the 4‑3, Love‑40. I lost an unbelievable point there in the 30‑40. After, in the 5‑4, I play good game, I think I play aggressive. That's important. I get little bit confidence for the third. And in the third I begin well, but I play very, very bad one game with my serve, and after he improving a lot in his game and I come little bit down, no?

Q. In the third set when you didn't return serve very well, do you have any explanation?
RAFAEL NADAL: I don't remember. Sorry.

Q. Did any part of his game surprise you?
RAFAEL NADAL: No. Of course, he has a very good forehand. He's fast. So he have ‑‑ he has confidence. He played a final in Washington. He won last week in New Haven. He won two good matches in the two first rounds here. He's play with confidence, and I play ‑‑ I was playing bad the first two rounds. I improve a little bit this round, but not...

Q. If you had to compare today's crowd here at the US Open versus the crowd in Seville when you played Andy at the Davis Cup final, how would you compare those two crowds?
RAFAEL NADAL: We can't compare. These different moments, different surfaces, different situations. We can't do any compare‑ation (sic) about this.

Q. He seemed to play a lot of balls to your backhand. What was his plan of attack against you?
RAFAEL NADAL: I don't think. I don't think. He play normal. He play with his forehand with my forehand, too. He play good this shot. He serve well. He play aggressive, no? I think he play good match, and I don't play very good match. That's the really situation about the game.

Q. Can you reflect at all on your year? I know it's a difficult moment. But nine titles, three Masters Series. Can you talk about sort of how you feel the year has gone so far.
RAFAEL NADAL: Of course, I am happy for the year, but I can't say ‑‑ I can't speak now about the year because I am a little bit disappointed. I lost in one Grand Slam in third round. So is not easy for me now speak about the last tournament. Of course, when I finish the ‑‑ this season, the year, I will be very happy about the year. But, of course, now I don't feel good, no.

Q. You had no chance at all in the final set. It went very quickly. Were you tired, or did you ‑‑ were you just ‑‑
RAFAEL NADAL: I lost little bit confidence about me, and after he play very well.

Q. Did you lose your focus on how you wanted to perhaps try to come back against him in the third set?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I didn't, no. But I say I am not playing good this week. Today I begin the match with confidence, with ambition. But when I ‑‑ when the match come down in the third set, of course I return a little bit back confidence, the confidence of the last days. I'm little bit happy because I improve my game in the first two sets, so that's important for the next tournament.

Q. What was it about James Blake's game today that gave you such difficulty?
RAFAEL NADAL: He's playing with confidence. He has a very good forehand. He's serving well. He don't have a lot of mistakes. For that he won me, no? He beat me.

Q. Did his athletic skill surprise you at all, the jumping, being able to get to the ball?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, no, I watch him a lot of matches so I know that.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports...

Blanco y Negro
09-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the interview.

ataptc
09-06-2005, 04:04 AM
thanks veyonce :hug: