Official Hotel - please help! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Official Hotel - please help!

Als
08-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone! I need to find out the official hotel for the Madrid Masters in October as I want to stay there. Someone told me that it's the NH Hotel Eurobuilding. Does anyone know if this is definitely true? I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

alfonsojose
08-18-2005, 07:27 PM
groupie alert :p

Mistaflava
08-18-2005, 07:55 PM
:haha:

lau
08-18-2005, 07:57 PM
:wavey: I would do it if I could :p :lol:

zethand
08-18-2005, 08:00 PM
:wavey: I would do it if I could :p :lol:
Is this his real hair.. I mean maratīs real hair... Tell me that it is a photoshop or something :)

lau
08-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Is this his real hair.. I mean maratīs real hair... Tell me that it is a photoshop or something :)
It could be :lol: I adore how everyone can actually believe it`s his hair :haha:

Naaah! It`s not even photoshop, it`s Paint :p ;)

Saumon
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
i know the official hotel for bercy and the official hotels for roland garros but not for madrid sorry :tape:

Nimomunz
08-18-2005, 09:03 PM
as if if you knew where these gorgeous men were staying you wouldnt wanna........... :devil:

enqvistfan
08-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Hey everyone! I need to find out the official hotel for the Madrid Masters in October as I want to stay there. Someone told me that it's the NH Hotel Eurobuilding. Does anyone know if this is definitely true? I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Did U post on the Madrid thread ??

alfonsojose
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
as if if you knew where these gorgeous men were staying you wouldnt wanna........... :devil:
Me :o never. I'd just offer my help as locker room asistant. Wanna see my pubes collection ;) :drool: :crazy:

Maggie&MomoFan
08-19-2005, 01:17 AM
i was actually wondering the official RG hotels so if anyone could help itd be great! thank you

Effka
08-19-2005, 01:22 AM
http://www.tennis-masters-madrid.com/eng/sponsors.htm

here you can see NH Hotels as one of the sponsors.

Hope that'll help :)

PS. GOOD LUCK :devil: :devil: :devil:

Saumon
08-19-2005, 01:22 PM
i was actually wondering the official RG hotels so if anyone could help itd be great! thank you
Hotel California (such a lovely place :tape: ), Hotel Warwick, Residence Pierre&Vacances and some others ;)

Nikki♥
08-19-2005, 01:42 PM

I want to be a groupie too. :o :sad:

Maggie&MomoFan
08-19-2005, 01:48 PM
Hotel California (such a lovely place :tape: ), Hotel Warwick, Residence Pierre&Vacances and some others ;)

I dont mean to keep bugging you but like do certasin players tend to stay ast certain hotels, for example at the US Open nearly all the French players stayed at Le Parker Meridien?? Which would you say is the nicest also thanks a lot :wavey:

alfonsojose
08-19-2005, 02:01 PM
I want to be a groupie too. :o :sad:
:hug: ;)

Nikki♥
08-19-2005, 02:04 PM
:hug: ;)

:hug:

Saumon
08-19-2005, 02:12 PM
as far as I know Haas, Roddick and most of the American players go to the Hotel California...
some other players go to the Warwick hotel which is in the same street near the Champs Elysees
Nadal and Moya (and maybe Safin :confused: ) go to another hotel but I cant remember the name :o

Maggie&MomoFan
08-19-2005, 02:20 PM
as far as I know Haas, Roddick and most of the American players go to the Hotel California...
some other players go to the Warwick hotel which is in the same street near the Champs Elysees
Nadal and Moya (and maybe Safin :confused: ) go to another hotel but I cant remember the name :o

the warwick seemed really nice and so did the pierre et vacances bercy. do you know where any of the women stay which hotels?

Saumon
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
same hotels as men ;)
and the pierre&vacances isnt in bercy, it's near "porte de versailles" :)

basil333
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
You could try contacting Rosie... she stayed there last year.. (Madrid OPH) - I visited it - but cant remember the name..... - can take you there though... :) - its not in the Central Madrid town, but walking distance from the HRC about 10 minutes - depending on how much alcohol consumed at HRC. There is another nice bar opposite...

Groupies rule.

basil333
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
(HRC - Hard Rock Cafe - just to be efficient)

basil333
08-19-2005, 02:44 PM
I dont mean to keep bugging you but like do certasin players tend to stay ast certain hotels, for example at the US Open nearly all the French players stayed at Le Parker Meridien?? Which would you say is the nicest also thanks a lot :wavey:

I think at the end of the day - its Players Choice. In Indian Wells there are a selection of Player Hotels, - I am no expert, but it seems some tournaments depending on the size offer two or three hotels. From my experience, most players tend to stay at Player Hotels and its lovely to watch the "Greater Spotted Tennis Players" mingling off duty with their friends and mixing with other hotel guests.

I think also, the hardened Player Hotel Guest also knows how to treat the "Greater Spotted Players" with respect and allow others to enjoy this element of Player Watching.

Don't expect to see "Lesser Spotted Players..." they tend to hide away...

Do expect to see South American Party Animals with their Spanish Cousins though... and enjoy.

Saumon
08-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Do expect to see South American Party Animals with their Spanish Cousins though... and enjoy.
haha yeah south american and spanish players are never alone :lol:

Maggie&MomoFan
08-19-2005, 03:02 PM
same hotels as men ;)
and the pierre&vacances isnt in bercy, it's near "porte de versailles" :)

which would you recomend as the best with the most players and nicest,, because i have choice of where the family stays so i really want to pick a good place thats a nice hotel and with awesome players! thank you so much :worship:

enqvistfan
08-19-2005, 04:02 PM

Moya was in the California a few years ago, don't think he changed

lapetitelola
08-19-2005, 04:16 PM

I didīt know there was a champs elysee in madrid too ;)
we are talking about madrid, are we??? :confused:

Alvarillo
08-19-2005, 04:19 PM
lasy year was the Eurobuilding but i can't tell you if this year will be the same place.
is one of the best hotels in Madrid and NH is a sponsor of the tournament so propably ...

Saumon
08-19-2005, 06:20 PM
I didīt know there was a champs elysee in madrid too ;)
we are talking about madrid, are we??? :confused:
no we are talking about roland garros now ;)

Als
08-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Thanks Alvarillo :)

Does anyone have any idea how I can find out for certain though?

binkygirl
08-19-2005, 11:19 PM

Why not call the tournament and ask?

Effka
08-19-2005, 11:27 PM

I've posted it a while back but you must've ovelooked it:

http://www.tennis-masters-madrid.com/sponsors.htm

NH Hotels! :devil:

Nikki♥
08-20-2005, 07:09 AM
NH Hotels are cool. The rooms are big, the beds are huge and comfortable and the prices are reasonable.

Nikki♥
08-20-2005, 07:10 AM
Why not call the tournament and ask?

Do you think they would tell you the name of the official players hotel?

Kat!
08-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Do you think they would tell you the name of the official players hotel?

can't see why they wouldn't.... it's not a big secret or anything. or you can call the hotel and ask....

Nikki♥
08-21-2005, 06:54 AM
can't see why they wouldn't.... it's not a big secret or anything. or you can call the hotel and ask....

Usually hotels keep it "top secret" when celebrities are staying there. And I think they do it the same way when tennis players are staying there. I could be wrong though.

Kat!
08-21-2005, 08:00 AM
Usually hotels keep it "top secret" when celebrities are staying there. And I think they do it the same way when tennis players are staying there. I could be wrong though.

if there are tournament cars parked outside and a tourney desk next to the reception with OOP during the week - I think people would know :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-21-2005, 08:05 AM

why go to a huge ass tournament where all the players wont be in the same place??

Nikki♥
08-21-2005, 02:59 PM
if there are tournament cars parked outside and a tourney desk next to the reception with OOP during the week - I think people would know :)

Yeah, sure. But if the tournament takes place in a big city and the hotel isn't that close to the grounds it's rather unlikely that you see the tournament cars parked in front of the hotel.

Nikki♥
08-21-2005, 03:00 PM
why go to a huge ass tournament where all the players wont be in the same place??

I agree. It's better to have them all in one place. :lick:

Saumon
08-21-2005, 03:41 PM
last year in bercy there were official cars of the tournament AND official cars from Basel in front of the hotel :lol: