Cincy Tuesday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Cincy Tuesday

Gunner
08-16-2005, 01:11 AM
Had a quick look through the matches and the odds so far i like the look of PHM to be Haas at 1.9 and Vincent Spadea to beat Mr Simon Giles (WHO??????) at 1.6

What is everyone elses thoughts?

bad gambler
08-16-2005, 01:18 AM
I thought you were off the punt mate?

btw, bad luck in the cricket :lol:

Gunner
08-16-2005, 01:22 AM
lol mate i was until i won on the first weekend of the football £20 down my local bookies returned me £434 with the last one that came in Chelsea in basically the last kick of the game boy was i sweating! Now i have a lil money to have some fun with :P So what dya reckon of spadea to beat the qualifier simon giles the lil frenchy?

sports freak
08-16-2005, 04:03 AM
6 units on PHM!!!
3 units Davydenko!!!
1 unit T Johansson!!!

Good luck to all,peace

dbnumberone
08-16-2005, 04:41 AM
7 units on Ginepri, I'm violating my "heaven help me" rule :)

jole
08-16-2005, 04:42 AM
Gilles Simon has game.

dbnumberone
08-16-2005, 04:44 AM
that being, "heaven help me, I'm on ......"
Ginepri or Srichaphan usually fits nicely in the blank

dbnumberone
08-16-2005, 05:23 AM
and a parlay
Johannson x Soderling x Spadea x ROBREDO x Ginepri x Dent

dbnumberone
08-16-2005, 05:28 AM
heaven help me

Yoel and co.
08-16-2005, 05:44 AM
Willhill still doesn't have all the men's matches...so for now going with PHM X Razzano X Ivanovic

Yoel and co.
08-16-2005, 06:01 AM
By the way, I wouldn't put too much money on Tojo today...
I know H2H doesn't always mean a lot but Hrbaty is the true dominator vs Tojo - 6:2 with the Dom winning the last 6 matches (including one this year in the AO in straight sets)

g35-great
08-16-2005, 06:03 AM
i just withdrawed my money out of my account after last weeks profit... now i have $300 left and i am going to start again... so i want to play safe :)

Greg rudeski X marat safin

leyton hewit X max miriyni is this 2 parlay safe ???

sports freak
08-16-2005, 06:17 AM
By the way, I wouldn't put too much money on Tojo today...
I know H2H doesn't always mean a lot but Hrbaty is the true dominator vs Tojo - 6:2 with the Dom winning the last 6 matches (including one this year in the AO in straight sets)

By the way Tojo first tournament back from a layoff was the Aust Open,i remembered it precisely!!!!Tojo is better then what the h2h says and i believe the run of 6 games to Hrbaty will come to an erupt end IMO!!!6 and out!!!
Go Tojo!!! :rolleyes: btw not playing it too much,prefe ther other games,thinkin of adding Dent and GG later!!!!Good luck to PHM :)

NewTennisFan
08-16-2005, 06:22 AM
6 units on PHM!!!
3 units Davydenko!!!
1 unit T Johansson!!!

Good luck to all,peace
No, whatever you do, not on Johansson! Even if it's the last thing you don't do, just not on Johansson!

No, but seriously, I don't think it's a good idea. He played a mediocre receiving game against Malisse last week, putting him out in the second round, and Hrbaty on the other hand seems to be pulling off the better hard-court results.

sports freak
08-16-2005, 06:22 AM
i just withdrawed my money out of my account after last weeks profit... now i have $300 left and i am going to start again... so i want to play safe :)

Greg rudeski X marat safin

Play safe is not going on Parlays and just stick to 1 bet,say $100 and just work from there!!!i like PHM tonight which is decent value!!

PHM//Safin double!!!add Dent for more value or Dent/Safin is ok!! :)
you could also add Ginepri!!!!!

Richard Fromberg
08-16-2005, 06:25 AM
The way PHM played against Nadal last week, he smashes Tommy Haas in straight sets.

Rusedski and Hrbaty are both in form and can be bet on with confidence.

Also adding Wesley Moodie over David Ferrer.

Tough matches:

Davydenko v Grosjean
Miryni v Soderling

Opinions pls?

sports freak
08-16-2005, 06:30 AM
No, whatever you do, not on Johansson! Even if it's the last thing you don't do, just not on Johansson!

No, but seriously, I don't think it's a good idea. He played a mediocre receiving game against Malisse last week, putting him out in the second round, and Hrbaty on the other hand seems to be pulling off the better hard-court results.

Bro why does it look like i got only 1 unit on Johansson??of course i know about their previous h2h but im going wit gut mate!!!!Johansson played a left last game that must of troubled him really bad!!Tojo is underated IMO and you will see that tonight!!!Matchup wise i cant see much advantage for Hrbaty and for their h2h record is very suprising and yes Tojo has been in the woods the last 2 yrs but his workin his way back!!!!not playing much on this match as u can see,especially when every man and his fdog is on Hrbaty!!!
The Dom is Good but not good enough tonight!!!!

sports freak
08-16-2005, 06:34 AM
The way PHM played against Nadal last week, he smashes Tommy Haas in straight sets.

Rusedski and Hrbaty are both in form and can be bet on with confidence.

Also adding Wesley Moodie over David Ferrer.

Tough matches:

Davydenko v Grosjean
Miryni v Soderling

Opinions pls?

Damn hope so PHM to win 2nite,Loaded up on Monfils last night now its PHM's turn 2nite!!!!Moodie good value!!!Leaning on Davy and Mirnyi!!!

Yoel and co.
08-16-2005, 06:43 AM

I'm not so sure how much Potato is healthy...and if Andreev got up on the right side, he could cause some problems.

LESAK
08-16-2005, 07:14 AM
This is a real money day!!!!!

Hrbaty x PHM..... Johansson has to choices today, retire or get dominated!!!!!!

Nimrodg
08-16-2005, 07:28 AM
Rusedski X Ram/Erlich @ 1.96

Simon X Murray X Ginepri X PHM @ 15.91

Dice
08-16-2005, 07:49 AM
PHM + IVANOVIC + SAFIN @3.09 8/10 :wavey:

bad gambler
08-16-2005, 07:59 AM
So far just:

Haas to beat Mathieu - $2.10 (3 units)

Will have some more plays in the morning, but lean on El Anoyuoi or whatever his name is to beat Chucho

Yoel and co.
08-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Have added a big bet on the Grinning Gorilla

and also Gorilla * Ginepri * Moodie * Spadea

coup3z
08-16-2005, 08:36 AM
My first pick of the day is ToJo to beat Hrbaty @ 2,10 ! Although Domi leads 6-2 h2h, and he played well last week(beating rusty Henman and claycourters Novak&JCF) he will choke now! Just watch and see! He can't continue his winnign streak with a good server like Thomas Johansson! The Swede wants revenge for last week and will defeat Hrbaty! The bookies are underestimating ToJo by giving him such a high odd! I`ll be back later with my other picks ! GL !

Dice
08-16-2005, 09:21 AM
My first pick of the day is ToJo to beat Hrbaty @ 2,10 ! Although Domi leads 6-2 h2h, and he played well last week(beating rusty Henman and claycourters Novak&JCF) he will choke now! Just watch and see! He can't continue his winnign streak with a good server like Thomas Johansson! The Swede wants revenge for last week and will defeat Hrbaty! The bookies are underestimating ToJo by giving him such a high odd! I`ll be back later with my other picks ! GL !

will defeat , will choke , he wants revenge? u talked to dominik or thomas to know for sure what`s gonna happen in the match , anything is possible , it would be wise to stop using this 100 % confident words , this is a 50-50 match , did u think that with this words someone can put a huge stake on thomas and eventually lose ? no offence

skel1983
08-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Totally agree dice, this match up is 50/50, if i had to put a wager on it would defintly be Hrbaty with current form taken into account.

For me two selections today

PHM X Ginepri

Nice day yesterday Henman was the bet off the day!!!

What do you think about this???
A little small put on Rusedski getting beat, the guy is playing serious tennis but he isn't getting any younger and after a long tough week, Tursanov is a hard proposistion, possible upset for me.

Eustache
08-16-2005, 09:57 AM
I have bet on Phm today but i'm really anxious about the way of haas plays.He doesn't play with rythm and tempo and Phm love that (nadal,rochus,etc...)

coup3z
08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
will defeat , will choke , he wants revenge? u talked to dominik or thomas to know for sure what`s gonna happen in the match , anything is possible , it would be wise to stop using this 100 % confident words , this is a 50-50 match , did u think that with this words someone can put a huge stake on thomas and eventually lose ? no offence

speak to ya at the end of the match ;)

skel1983
08-16-2005, 10:11 AM
PHM already beat Haas in Miami similar court's and back then, PHM not in form Haas better form, this time round Haas a bit of an unknown, beaton by Mallise couple of weeks back, PHM gave Nadal toughest game of last week, if PHM turns up with his a game he will have to much for Haas(in my eyes) anyway.

Bolar Bolabi
08-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Thomas Johansson all the way. He will win tonight in straight sets. Mark my words on that. Thomas is going to hit form and this tournament will be that tournament. I see Thomas going very far in this tournament and I think he will be too good for Hrbaty tonight. Head to head means nothing tonight IMO.

Haas will beat PHM. PHM's run of good fortune will come to an end. Haas has been warming up slightly over the last month for a US open assault after injury. He will come out tonight and he will win this match also in straight sets. Don't forget he is returning from injury and the games he's played the last few weeks, even though it was minimal will help him tonight. Haas is fresh and he's ready to go.

My plays for the night.

Thomas Johansson X Tommy Haas X Taylor Dent

Eustache
08-16-2005, 10:34 AM
noboby thinks that robredo (semi final last year) is a good price against Gaston?

skel1983
08-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Hass has been injured what are you talking about, fresh??? he pulled out ot Rogers Cup because of injury he hasn't been waiting to play.

Your opinion is Haas will win in straight sets, no way in my eyes. Also another guy said he won't get no rythm with Haas, i feel beck's game is not much differnet to Haas in terms of groundstrokes and he took care of him.
There is not much chance of Haas winning for me.

Bolar Bolabi
08-16-2005, 10:48 AM
He's recouperating from injury. He will win tonight. No doubt about it in my mind. You watch him win.

skel1983
08-16-2005, 10:53 AM
aH!!!! i see the picture of Tommy on your profile, no wonder you fancy him so much, backing players you are your favourites can be very dangerous my friend, your word's will be wrong, i can't see Tommy winning in La too inconsistent off the ground against xavier, and we all know what xavier is like, PHM is on a crest of a wave he will win comfortably 4 and 4 for me!!!

Bolar Bolabi
08-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Tommy will win tonight mate. Trust me.

bavaria100
08-16-2005, 11:10 AM
noboby thinks that robredo (semi final last year) is a good price against Gaston?

Theoratically, Tommy should win this match because he´s the better player on hardcourt. But he is mentally weak. His record against top 10 players is 1-5 this season. His H2H against Gaudio is 2-3 and 0-2 on hardcourt. It´s very risky to bet on Tommy IMO.

For me, there´s only one bet for today:

Wesley Moodie to beat David Ferrer @ 2,20. He looked very good in the qualies while David has been in a slump recently. His record is 3-5 since the French Open.

Another good option would be Mathieu to beat Haas. But I have to see if I bet on it. First I want to see how the Moodie bet plays out.

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Tommy will win tonight mate. Trust me.

some impressive PAW and PTS results mate ;).

Bolar Bolabi
08-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Cheers.

See i'm 4-4 in Cincy on 48 points. I can see another strong performance coming here in my 4th tournament. ;)

And if Moodie and Younes win on me tonight, after 6 plays, i'll be sitting on over 100 points.

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Bro why does it look like i got only 1 unit on Johansson??of course i know about their previous h2h but im going wit gut mate!!!!Johansson played a left last game that must of troubled him really bad!!

played a left? as in lefty? I didn't know X-man was that talented ;).

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 11:38 AM
So far just:

Will have some more plays in the morning, but lean on El Anoyuoi or whatever his name is to beat Chucho

El Aynaoui... it's really not that hard to spell... :rolleyes:

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Nice day yesterday Henman was the bet off the day!!!

Karol Beck was the bet of the day for Monday. He's playing the best tennis of his life, and started a 2.10 underdog against the ageing Jiri Novak.

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Cheers.

See i'm 4-4 in Cincy on 48 points. I can see another strong performance coming here in my 4th tournament. ;)

And if Moodie and Younes win on me tonight, after 6 plays, i'll be sitting on over 100 points.

LOL

Nimrodg
08-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Anyone thinking on simon? spadea lost in the last 3 tournies in the 1st round, one of them to Fleishman :o
Simon is a hardcourter and done some impressive results in the qualies, defeating ivo and serra.

btw- Berdych+5.5 against rafa is nailed on ;) he is a Hardcourter and covered it on clay against rafa, this won't be an easy match for rafa :)

skel1983
08-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Quite tough to see how moodie pans out my friend, when PHM is on before Moodie.

Yoel and co.
08-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Anyone thinking on simon? spadea lost in the last 3 tournies in the 1st round, one of them to Fleishman :o
Simon is a hardcourter and done some impressive results in the qualies, defeating ivo and serra.

btw- Berdych+5.5 against rafa is nailed on ;) he is a Hardcourter and covered it on clay against rafa, this won't be an easy match for rafa :)

lol OK - I put one unit on Berdych X Simon @ 16... I have Simon losing in another parlay though :angel:

bavaria100
08-16-2005, 12:45 PM
Quite tough to see how moodie pans out my friend, when PHM is on before Moodie.

You´re right. I didn´t notice that they are playing at the same time. But I think I´m gonna stay with Moodie anyway.

Nimrodg
08-16-2005, 12:49 PM
lol OK - I put one unit on Berdych X Simon @ 16... I have Simon losing in another parlay though :angel:

Nice, good luck Yoel :wavey:

Mistaflava
08-16-2005, 12:54 PM
Once again, I have formulated an Excel Spreadsheet that includes about 10 different factors for these matches. The system give either a PLAY or a NO-PLAY once I have entered all pertaining information. Yesterday the spreadsheet went 6-1 in it's debut and today's games look just as good.

MISTAFLAVA'S EXCEL SPREADHSEET PICKS

Mariano Puerta 2.54 over Ginepri

Dominik Hrbaty 1.74 over T. Johansson

David Ferrer 1.94 over Moodie

Lleyton Hewitt 1.19 over Andreev

Nikolay Davydenko 2.01 over Grosjean

Marat Safin 1.40 over Hernych

Jose Acasuso 2.10 over El Aynaoui

Rafael Nadal 1.13 over Berdych

Gaston Gaudio 1.64 over Robredo

Good luck today guys...there is some serious money to be won!

sports freak
08-16-2005, 12:55 PM

Go Tojo!!!!! :worship:

sports freak
08-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Hass has been injured what are you talking about, fresh??? he pulled out ot Rogers Cup because of injury he hasn't been waiting to play.

Your opinion is Haas will win in straight sets, no way in my eyes. Also another guy said he won't get no rythm with Haas, i feel beck's game is not much differnet to Haas in terms of groundstrokes and he took care of him.
There is not much chance of Haas winning for me.

:yeah: :yeah:

sports freak
08-16-2005, 01:04 PM
played a left? as in lefty? I didn't know X-man was that talented ;).

Oh man your damn good bro!!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

sports freak
08-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Once again, I have formulated an Excel Spreadsheet that includes about 10 different factors for these matches. The system give either a PLAY or a NO-PLAY once I have entered all pertaining information. Yesterday the spreadsheet went 6-1 in it's debut and today's games look just as good.

Good luck mate,some nice plays there!!!!

Adding 2 units on Safin/Dent double!!
1 units on Safin/Dent/Gaudio treble!!!

LESAK
08-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Thomas Johansson all the way. He will win tonight in straight sets. Mark my words on that. Thomas is going to hit form and this tournament will be that tournament. I see Thomas going very far in this tournament and I think he will be too good for Hrbaty tonight. Head to head means nothing tonight IMO.

Haas will beat PHM. PHM's run of good fortune will come to an end. Haas has been warming up slightly over the last month for a US open assault after injury. He will come out tonight and he will win this match also in straight sets. Don't forget he is returning from injury and the games he's played the last few weeks, even though it was minimal will help him tonight. Haas is fresh and he's ready to go.

My plays for the night.

Thomas Johansson X Tommy Haas X Taylor Dent

Now I´m even more confident in my double on Hrbaty X PHM....
Johansson in straight sets???? This makes no sense at all, so its actually an advantage for ToJo that he has lost the last 5 encounters with Hrbaty... :confused:

I agree to some extend on Haas, who is able to beat almost anyone when he is playing well, but PHM just plays too good at the moment, Haas has to play a few more matches before he is back again....

PHM X Hrbaty=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
PHM X Hrbaty X Ferrer X Chakvetadze=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$x10.... ;)

skel1983
08-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Now I´m even more confident in my double on Hrbaty X PHM....
Johansson in straight sets???? This makes no sense at all, so its actually an advantage for ToJo that he has lost the last 5 encounters with Hrbaty... :confused:

I agree to some extend on Haas, who is able to beat almost anyone when he is playing well, but PHM just plays too good at the moment, Haas has to play a few more matches before he is back again....

PHM X Hrbaty=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
PHM X Hrbaty X Ferrer X Chakvetadze=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$x10.... ;)

I totally agree with Haas, the guy 2-3 years ago was one of the most consistant preformers on the tour, and you could guarentee he would give his all time after time.

But he has had some big injuries and he is not the same player, he can still pull out some great results dont get me wrong, but he also produces the odd stinker (loss to Kiefer Hamburg 1 and 2)

He still has it, but i just can't see how he is winning this game after so long out, with PHM so upto pace along with his new found confidence, if i saw Haas winning this i would say so, but with my experience of tennis betting, he will lose most times in this situation. But good look to all.

Also prior to LA(where haas was defending champion!!!) Haas defintly had Malisse's number on hard courts i think 4-1(the one being 5 years ago, each time beating him comfortably) with this turn around for me he is still rusty, and has not played since(three weeks ago) he will not get to grips with PHM pace tonight for me.

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 02:26 PM
:lol:

fisherking
08-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Murray over Dent @2.70
Moodie over Ferrer @2.04
Simon over Spadea @2.26
Tursunov over Rusedski @2.66
Berdych over Nadal @8.00

odds from betfair

Ale10
08-16-2005, 02:57 PM
No Cincy, but Toronto: :)

Na Li over Jankovic @2.65

Zheng over Salerni x Dechy over Zuluaga @1.91

skel1983
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Dont remind me off Jankovic!!!!

Big wager against Myskina at Wimbledon!!!!

its.like.that
08-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Murray over Dent @2.70
Moodie over Ferrer @2.04
Simon over Spadea @2.26
Berdych over Nadal @8.00

odds from betfair

all losers, lol

Ale10
08-16-2005, 05:09 PM
No Cincy, but Toronto: :)

Na Li over Jankovic @2.65

Zheng over Salerni x Dechy over Zuluaga @1.91

Na Li over Jankovic @2.65 6-4, 5-7, 6-2

Zheng over Salerni x Dechy over Zuluaga @1.91 6-3, 6-4 and 6-2, 6-4

Plus: Dechy first set @1.25 with huge 6-2

PAYDAAAAAAAAY

Ale10
08-16-2005, 06:23 PM
And now Ginepri 1st set in live, @1.80 :) 7-2 in tb

Very nice day so far.

LESAK
08-16-2005, 07:28 PM
"Thomas Johansson all the way. He will win tonight in straight sets. Mark my words on that. Thomas is going to hit form and this tournament will be that tournament. I see Thomas going very far in this tournament and I think he will be too good for Hrbaty tonight. Head to head means nothing tonight IMO."

Who said this earlier....?

dbnumberone
08-16-2005, 07:48 PM
nice scores by Gasquet & Ginepri for me so far this week sooooo....
going back to the well on a bad decision last week
7 units on Robredo!
I like the value

NewTennisFan
08-16-2005, 07:53 PM
The odds for Moodie today were hilarious! People really thought that his wins in qualifying were proof that he'd be in with at least a 50-50 shot against Ferrer! How dumb. Ferrer gave him the hindy whoopin' of his life. Congratulations to all those who got in with those good odds on Ferrer. And a good chuckle at those people who really thought that wins over Seppi and Garcia-Lopez were proof that somehow, Moodie had in a couple of days become as good as Ferrer!

Ale10
08-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Chakvetadze over Vaidisova @1.81

Vaidisova didn't play a match since July 10, Chakvetadze is good on hard court.

sports freak
08-16-2005, 09:05 PM
6 units on PHM!!!
3 units Davydenko!!!
1 unit T Johansson!!!

Good luck to all,peace

Bravo Paulo u champion!!!!! :yeah: now need Nikolay to do his job!! :rolleyes:

bad gambler
08-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Moya to beat Malisse - $1.45 (5 units)

Berdych to beat Nadal - $7.00 (2 units)

good luck

Mistaflava
08-16-2005, 10:00 PM

4-1 today (10-2 overall) heading into the night action. CMON BOYS SHOW ME THE MONEY! This spreadsheet is actually working, after all those months of work.

sports freak
08-16-2005, 10:09 PM
6 units on PHM!!!
3 units Davydenko!!!
1 unit T Johansson!!!

Good luck to all,peace

Ripper of a night,PHM n Davy comin through wit the 1 unit lost on Tojo!!! :yeah:

Mistaflava
08-16-2005, 10:15 PM
nice job bro...

Dice
08-16-2005, 10:32 PM
where`s coupez and tojo winning ? :)

sports freak
08-16-2005, 10:56 PM
nice job bro...

Thanks bro,you too!!!good luck wit the rest

bad gambler
08-17-2005, 12:23 AM
El Aynaoui... it's really not that hard to spell... :rolleyes:

ok thanks captain

in any case the big man got schooled by the champion from argentina :worship:

fisherking
08-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Murray over Dent @2.70
Moodie over Ferrer @2.04
Simon over Spadea @2.26
Berdych over Nadal @8.00

odds from betfair

all losers, lol

Ferrer humiliated Moodie.
Tursunov lost after 3-setter, tigth game
Murray and Simon won
Berdych lost tie-break in 1st set, but game is still open

Losers?

bad gambler
08-17-2005, 12:56 AM
Murray and Simon won

Losers?

:lol:

bad gambler
08-17-2005, 01:29 AM
So far just:

tommy faded badly last set :(

its.like.that
08-17-2005, 01:41 AM
Murray and Simon won

Losers?

Murray got lucky, Spadea has other things on his mind.

I'm on Berdych though.

fisherking
08-17-2005, 01:51 AM
even if it's true... who cares?

Duncan
08-17-2005, 02:02 AM

I'm on Berdych though.

excuse me? did you watch it?

haha Murray made him look amateurish

was easy money backing Murray to beat Dent :)

fisherking
08-17-2005, 02:45 AM
and berdman won; losers gave +7units today...

bad gambler
08-17-2005, 02:47 AM
Moya to beat Malisse - $1.45 (5 units)

Berdych to beat Nadal - $7.00 (2 units)

good luck
payday :smoke:

Mistaflava
08-17-2005, 02:48 AM
nice job bro...very impressive

Ays25
08-17-2005, 02:54 AM
do i have the right to cry? if malisse had won, -which he could easily have done as he played better than moya- i wasn gonna hit a parlay of murray x acasuso x robredo x berdych x malisse turkey basketball -18.5
@ 629.37
just 6,86 euros but i would have won 4370 euros.. which is the double of all i've won in my betting life.
i really feel soo bad :(
i hate u malisse :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

its.like.that
08-17-2005, 02:55 AM
excuse me? did you watch it?

haha Murray made him look amateurish

was easy money backing Murray to beat Dent :)

lol... ok, looking at your flag, you would be completely objective when talking about Splinter (the rat from teenage mutant ninja turtles :lol: ).

bad gambler
08-17-2005, 02:56 AM
lol... ok, looking at your flag, you would be completely objective when talking about Splinter (the rat from teenage mutant ninja turtles :lol: ).

There is no objectivity whatsover when is comes to MTF ;)

happy928
08-17-2005, 03:24 AM
IN CASE YOU GUYS HAVEN'T SEEN MY SIGNATURE LATELY.....

HE IS DA REAL DEAL !!!!!!!!

ROBOT NADAL GOES DOWN! HELL YEA......

EVER SINCE, I SAW HIM AT LEGG MASON, I'M ON HIS BAND WAGON

dbnumberone
08-17-2005, 04:04 AM
great day, plus 15 units, ty Robby & Robredo!

Nimrodg
08-17-2005, 04:33 AM
Rusedski X Ram/Erlich @ 1.96

Simon X Murray X Ginepri X PHM @ 15.91
:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats on your parlay also yoel :D :D :D :D

Bolar Bolabi
08-17-2005, 04:42 AM

Well done nimmy!

Mistaflava
08-17-2005, 04:50 AM
NICE JOB TODAY GUYS...

jole
08-17-2005, 04:54 AM
Murray and Simon won

Losers?

Good stuff for sure, and you deserved even more.

Congrats to those who backed Dominik as well. It has been rather crystal clear that he doesn't mess around versus Thomas Johansson. :p

Yoel and co.
08-17-2005, 06:25 AM

Nimrod :worship:

This has been one of my more proifitable days this year. The parlay of Simon X Berdych brought me $26 alone, plus the Grinning Gorilla winning brought me another $14.

Thanks for the tip ! :wavey:

NewTennisFan
08-17-2005, 08:54 AM
The idea that an excel spreadsheet is "working", when most the winning bets were on outright favorites, is hilarious.

skel1983
08-17-2005, 08:58 AM
I agree Tennis fan totally, i don't rely on daft formula's!!!

Get on Beck today!!!!

NewTennisFan
08-17-2005, 11:13 PM
I agree Tennis fan totally, i don't rely on daft formula's!!!
They're useful, no doubt about it, but just cannot and must not be taken as a hard and fast rule. Their function should be nothing more than a tool of analysis. Once one actually decides where to place bets according to statistical formulas alone, he's bound to run into a lot of trouble. Today was a good example: statistics of what happened in round one would have shown Henman's and Nalbandian's games to be far too strong for Chela and Gonzalez to handle (drawing the comparison with their own first round showings). But the statistics serve not to remind you that Henman and Nalbandian are among the most unreliable, inconsistent players in the top 30, and could well potentially lose to just about anybody in the top 200 on any given day.

Sometimes the statistical evidence is so convincing that it makes us forget what we really should remember. I made that mistake today by assuming Henman would have an easy time against Chela. I'm damn glad I didn't choose to bet on it, though. A number of people made the same error with Nalbandian, and in their case it cost them.