Coria v/s Nadal Cincy final [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Coria v/s Nadal Cincy final

rofe
08-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Coria just took care of Paradorn ruthlessly.

So, my bold prediction for Cincy is a Guillermo "anything Nadal can do I can do better" v/s Rafael "automatic for the final, suckers" Nadal final. Nobody comes even close to Nadal from that side of draw.

Roddick will lose to him in the QF while muttering, "I threw something at him and something even bigger came back - but I can't remember what it was".

Hewitt will lead in the first set and shout so many "Come ons" that Nadal will get irritated and grimace and gnash his teeth. Upon seeing that, Hewitt will shout "too good mate" and promptly lose the set 6-4 and the next 6-0. In his post-match interview, he will go on to say, "I have been bagelled better before - this is nothing".

From Coria's side of the draw, Fed will scrape through the first two rounds only to lose to Santoro the "magician". Federer will be heard muttering throughout the game that Santoro has somehow made the a) balls too light that they float too much in the air b) made the stadium too dark c) turned his shoes into concrete blocks.

Coria will play Gaudio and Gaudio will lose from having played one too many between the legs shots and retiring hurt from hitting his nuts too many times. Coria will then go on to give Santoro a lesson in HC tennis.

Coria will then play Safin who will lose too many points trying to remember the name of the girl he gave a "massage" to. Once he is over that he will realize that he hasn't broken any rackets and promptly lose the remaing points just trying to keep the racket breaking statistic alive.

The final will be the inevitable weasel hunt. After winning, Nadal will immediately try to break the trophy with his (in his mind) superhuman teeth and lose a tooth or two.

vincayou
08-15-2005, 09:23 PM
My prediction is that none of them will be in final.

oneandonlyhsn
08-15-2005, 09:40 PM
My prediction is that none of them will be in final.

I agree with you, Rafa might run out of gas I think, but Guille will just meet someone better on HC

jenanun
08-15-2005, 09:44 PM
very imaginative rofe!
i like that!!!!

rofe
08-15-2005, 09:44 PM
I agree with you, Rafa might run out of gas I think, but Guille will just meet someone better on HC

oh come on, atleast read the message... :sad:

oneandonlyhsn
08-15-2005, 09:46 PM
oh come on, atleast read the message... :sad:

:haha: I did, I love your humour but I think that Rafa will be double bagelled by Roddick :devil:

rofe
08-15-2005, 09:46 PM
very imaginative rofe!
i like that!!!!

Thanks. ;)

ys
08-15-2005, 10:26 PM
:haha: I did, I love your humour but I think that Rafa will be double bagelled by Roddick :devil:

Funny.. :) And Nadal won't be double-bagelled by Roddick.. Not that brutal.. He will be just blown
off the court.. Something like 3 and 4.. But, anyway, the time of claycourt hacks on US hardcourts is over.. Big hardcourt game is about to begin..:devil:

Sagiel
08-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Coria will play Gaudio and Gaudio will lose from having played one too many between the legs shots and retiring hurt from hitting his nuts too many times.
:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

nobama
08-15-2005, 10:52 PM
:haha:

jacobhiggins
08-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Federer will win it!