IS THAT GROSJEANS COACH NOW WITH PHM?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

IS THAT GROSJEANS COACH NOW WITH PHM??

skel1983
08-12-2005, 03:39 PM
If so how long has that been?? If that is pretty recent, that could be the catalyst for PHM, because end of 02 he looked awesome in the indoor season. I defo think he has the tool's to be challenging top 20 next year even higher if mentally can prepare, but to beat Roddick was a big result, that could be what he needed, hopefully he kicks on, coz i was one who thought after 02 he was the real deal!!!

silverwhite
08-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Yes, it is.

Choupi
08-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I suppose you're hinting at Thierry Tulasne...well, I don't know how long he's been working officially with PHM, but I can tell you that it's not very recent. And I have seen them both training together when I was in Stuttgart. I wonder if they weren't already in contact when Séb was still working with Thierry...but that's only a supposition of mine. :)

delsa
08-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Here's your answer: His coach is Thierry Tulasne. They just started working together before Montréal, that's true although they knew they would for more than a month now... And he maybe have something to do with his recent results...He did coach Grosjean but many other actual French players' coach did like Deblicker, Gasquet's coach etc...That's not the point.

silverwhite
08-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Here's your answer: His coach is Thierry Tulasne. They just started working together before Montréal, that's true although they knew they would for more than a month now... And he maybe have something to do with his recent results...He did coach Grosjean but many other actual French players' coach did like Deblicker, Gasquet's coach etc...That's not the point.

Deblicker coached Seb too? I only knew that he coached Paulo before.

Sometimes I wonder if it's helpful for them to stick to the same pool of coaches. Maybe some fresh input (i.e. coaches from other countries) would do them some good.

Saumon
08-12-2005, 03:58 PM
i saw thierry coaching a french player about one month before rg but i dont remember who was the player :o :shrug: :tape:

Caitlin
08-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Does PHM's new coach also coach other french players too? I think i saw him working with gilles simon and florent serra.

delsa
08-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Deblicker coached Seb too? I only knew that he coached Paulo before.

Sometimes I wonder if it's helpful for them to stick to the same pool of coaches. Maybe some fresh input (i.e. coaches from other countries) would do them some good.
That's why Grosjean's with Brad Stine now....Nat Dechy with Groenefeld etc...

silverwhite
08-12-2005, 04:05 PM
That's why Grosjean's with Brad Stine now....Nat Dechy with Groenefeld etc...

But was it arranged by the FFT?

Nat with Anna-Lena? :lol:

Choupi
08-12-2005, 04:10 PM
What happened for Paulo is that he was working with Patrice Hagelhauer. But Hagelhauer being member of the French DC staff, the rule has it that he can't be coach of only 1 player of the team. Well, in fact he could have if ALL the players of the team had agreed, which isn't the case. So Paulo has had to seperate from Hagelhauer. As simple as that.

Saumon
08-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Does PHM's new coach also coach other french players too? I think i saw him working with gilles simon and florent serra.
hmm i think i saw him with them too :p or maybe montcourt :shrug:

delsa
08-12-2005, 06:06 PM
But was it arranged by the FFT?

Nat with Anna-Lena? :lol:
Sorry... :o Sven "Groene blabla"...I don't remember his last name. :lol:

alfonsojose
08-12-2005, 06:31 PM
silverwhite :drool: The way Paul-Henri looks at Richard :aplot: :inlove: my mind starts to ... :devil:

Nimomunz
08-12-2005, 06:40 PM
silverwhite :drool: The way Paul-Henri looks at Richard :aplot: :inlove: my mind starts to ... :devil:
i thought the exact same thing but ............. :tape:

silverwhite
08-12-2005, 07:08 PM

Please. It just happens to be one of the only pictures I can find with the both of them in it. :o

delsa
08-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Yet another thread highjacked by alfonsojose....:tape:

Chloe le Bopper
08-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Please. It just happens to be one of the only pictures I can find with the both of them in it. :o
I always think that they look alike in their DC photos, even if they really don't all that much.

smucav
08-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Mathieu solves coaching problems and flourishes (http://www.tennisreporters.net/sub_mathieu_081105.html)

delsa
08-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Mathieu solves coaching problems and flourishes (http://www.tennisreporters.net/sub_mathieu_081105.html)
They've already investigated the reasons behind his newfound form. :rolleyes: That was fast. Thank you for the article! ;)
The commentators during his match today reported Tulasne had said he was very impressed by how hard Mathieu trained recently and normally he isn't since he considers he asks a damn lot from "his" players in terms of efforts, he's known for this: being a "tyran"...
One quote in this article reminded me that...