i guess i was wrong ,paul-henri is a great player [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

i guess i was wrong ,paul-henri is a great player

Rex
08-12-2005, 12:35 PM
paul henri is having a great tournament, and to beat roddick in the first was quite a task. I can honestly put my last thread about paul being shit in davis cup down to pressure.

In other words i apologise to the paul henri fans out there, he is a good player when he is relaxed.

Mistaflava
08-12-2005, 12:35 PM
you say this because of one good tournament? Congratulations on your declaration.

1sun
08-12-2005, 02:03 PM
good,not great. theres a big difference

oneandonlyhsn
08-12-2005, 02:11 PM
PHM is a really good player, he just needs to work on his mental issues. Other than that he has some amazing talent :hearts:

*julie*
08-12-2005, 02:39 PM
paul henri is having a great tournament, and to beat roddick in the first was quite a task. I can honestly put my last thread about paul being shit in davis cup down to pressure.

In other words i apologise to the paul henri fans out there, he is a good player when he is relaxed.

It's good to see you've changed your mind. ;)
Paul-Henri is like a rollercoaster... I can understand people who can't stand him cos we never know what to expect from him. He 's the "choker number 1" :scared: for many people but in the same time he can make great performances :yeah: . All he needs is confidence...

:fiery: And he deserves better than his current ranking (67)!!!

silverwhite
08-12-2005, 02:40 PM
LOL at this thread

Papakori
08-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Paul-Henri is indeed and can always suprise with little pressure and no expects much of him:)