TMS Montreal QF Nadal vs. Puerta [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

TMS Montreal QF Nadal vs. Puerta

Denaon
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Lefties match!!!!!

Might Puerta give me satisfaction and beat Nadal????

Go Mariano Go!!!!!!!!!!

I will love you for ever if you do that!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :bounce: :banana:

oneandonlyhsn
08-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Who do I want to win this match :scratch: I like both players but it would be awesome for Mariano to have a really big win. Whoever wins I'm happy :D

jenanun
08-12-2005, 01:48 AM
i think puerta will be much tired than nadal...

he played 2 matches today, single and double while nadal withdrew double in order to get more rest to prepare for single match... which i think is a wise choice...

that will be an advantage for nadal...

i didnt watch puerta played this week, but nadal played very good, gains lots of confidence, i m really impressed with his performance on hard court...

so i will go for nadal win in 2 sets, quite comfortably....

disturb3d
08-12-2005, 01:54 AM
i think puerta will be much tired than nadal...

he played 2 matches today, single and double while nadal withdrew double in order to get more rest to prepare for single match... which i think is a wise choice...

that will be an advantage for nadal...

i didnt watch puerta played this week, but nadal played very good, gains lots of confidence, i m really impressed with his performance on hard court...

so i will go for nadal win in 2 sets, quite comfortably....Puerta can't pull out of the doubles. He'll sabotage what that bastard Nalbandian has left of this tournament.

Fergie
08-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Vamos Mariano, you can do it! :yeah:

rofe
08-12-2005, 03:33 AM
I would like Puerta to win since he really tries to go for a lot of winners and he made the RG final very interesting. Even if he loses, he should atleast go down fighting.