Gaudio def. Robredo 6-3 7-6(0) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Gaudio def. Robredo 6-3 7-6(0)

Fed-Express
08-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Congrats to Gaston for reaching the quarters!
It's a real surprise that he goes deeper into Montreal on fast hardcourt than he did at the clay masters on Rome and Hamburg.
Keep up the good work and keep on dumbfounding the gamblers :nerner:

DanEd
08-11-2005, 09:31 PM
congrats gaudio, now reach the semis

alfonsojose
08-11-2005, 09:32 PM
:eek: :D

*Ljubica*
08-11-2005, 09:38 PM
He played well - I thoroughly enjoyed the match. Congrats Gaston and good luck tomorrow.

BlackSilver
08-11-2005, 09:39 PM
For me this was only the most expected result happening

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 09:42 PM
at least we can all add another one to the list of no balls

Welcome to the gutless club Mr. Robredo

Scotso
08-11-2005, 09:53 PM
pffff Tommy :(

mangoes
08-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Happy to see Gaudio doing so well in this tournament. I'm always pulling for him :)

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Gaudio is not doing so well. He sucked against the worst player on tour (Kenneth Carlsen) and he faced a Tommy Robredo who most certainly put $50 000 on GG to win.

Haven't see anything special yet.

jazz_girl
08-11-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm sooooo happy to see Gastón in a hardcourt QF :banana: Keep it up :yeah:
And to make things better it seems Puerta is doing well against Malisse :eek: :D

JMG
08-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Looks like Gaston is doing well here. :yeah: But he wasted too many break points again, I hope he can do better in his next match, if it's against Agassi.

Raquel
08-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Bad day for another fave of mine. Gaston looked pretty solid throughout the parts I saw. Tommy made some loose errors but did well to get that second set into the tiebreak as he was 2-0 down and break points for 3-0 down when I lost pictures on my TV. Gaston dominated the tiebreak though so no excuses for Tommy.

lucashg
08-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Oh, that's nice for Gaudio but I wanted Robredo in the QF instead. I thought his nice was so good 'til the QFs and he lost earlier. I hope he does better in Cincinnati.

Good luck to Gaudio against Agassi, but I hope he doesn't win! Their last HC match was fun! :p

I♥PsY@Mus!c
08-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Oh, that's nice for Gaudio but I wanted Robredo in the QF instead. I thought his nice was so good 'til the QFs and he lost earlier. I hope he does better in Cincinnati.

Good luck to Gaudio against Agassi, but I hope he doesn't win! Their last HC match was fun! :p

Yes,I wanted Tommy to win so much even I like Gaston too. :boxing: When Tommy couldn't serve for the 2nd set,I had a feeling he would lose soon, :sad: but I didn't expect he couldn't take one point in TB. :wazzup: I think he should improve his service.Even though he struggles to break serve,at least he has to hit more powerful ace/direct winner on hard court. :)

Congrats Gaston, :D but I will cheer for Andre for sure in the next match! ;)

bad gambler
08-12-2005, 05:50 AM
Gaudio is not doing so well. He sucked against the worst player on tour (Kenneth Carlsen) and he faced a Tommy Robredo who most certainly put $50 000 on GG to win.

:retard:

~EMiLiTA~
08-12-2005, 11:12 AM

well i wouldn't say Kenneth Carlsen is the worst player on tour...on hard courts he can sometimes do well. but for me it's no surprise that robredo lost. they played each other on hardcourts at the australian open in 2003 and tommy was absolutely creamed...i was there. hope gaston can continue to do well here, he's a cool guy.

Eléa
08-12-2005, 11:56 AM
i'm very happy to see my dear Gaston in QF, i'm very proud of him because he won the tie break 7/0 whereas he's not a "very good" server :p

About agassi match? :unsure: Gaston will kill him? :lol: i'm a gig fan so i want to believe in that! :angel:

Action Jackson
08-12-2005, 11:58 AM

I have to ask have you ever thought about anything you have said in your life at all?

If Carlsen is the worst player on tour, then you don't watch tennis, he isn't that good, but he is far from the worst.