Trafficking Thursday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Trafficking Thursday

its.like.that
08-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Well, it appears that you have all been doing rather poorly this week. Whether there is any direct relation between this and my absence, I do not know. But I shall attempt to render my assistance for today's betting.

Plays - under construction.

sports freak
08-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Best bet Tommy Robredo and PHM!!!!

5 units on Robredo 1.80!!!
5 units on PHM 1.90!!!
2 units parlay Rob/PHM!!!
2 units on Rusedski 2.10!!!
2 units on Ferrero 1.72!!!
2 units on Peurta 2.85,X-men dont like lefties!!!!
1 unit parlay of Robredo/PHM/Resudski!!!!
1 unit parlay of JCF/Peurta!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!peace

skel1983
08-11-2005, 10:20 AM
I have had a good week so far a couple of losers but overall a healthy profit which i seem to do at the TMS'S compared to the smaller events.

My selections have to be.
Banker of the day Juan Carlos Ferrero 8/11 2 beat Hrbaty i think he is great value and if not snapped up quick could possibly get shorter throughout the day, i was anticipating something like 4/7 8/15.

I think Robredo is also great value Evs money to beat Gaudio.
Davydenko to beat Beck is a bit short at 4/9 so take the 2-0 victory at 5/6.

Even though Greg won me a lot of money yesterday, i think there is no chance of a victory against Ancic who' all round game will be to much for Greg take him at 8/13.

I think a small stake on Kiefer at 5/2 is not out of the question Agassi playing back to back games could be his undoing as Kiefer is always strong in the summer swing!!(I wouldn't be suprised if Agassi wins but i feel over priced at 1/4, more like 2/5 4/11 in my opinion )

I would try a big single on Ferrero
A decent double on Robredo-ferrero
Try a 4 timer on Ferrero-Robredo-Ancic-davydenko at around 7/1.

Good Luck

Nimrodg
08-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Mayer Over Labadze X Almagro Over Marin X Bryans Over Nadal/robredo@ 2.39

Good luck :)

Pawn
08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
2 parlays for today:

Dementieva x Cljisters x Sharapova x Loit/Srebotnik x Murray @ 2.05

Bjorkman/Mirnyi x Bryan/Bryan x Myskina @ 2.03

Regards,

adk
08-11-2005, 10:35 AM
I have had a good week so far a couple of losers but overall a healthy profit which i seem to do at the TMS'S compared to the smaller events.

My selections have to be.
Banker of the day Juan Carlos Ferrero 8/11 2 beat Hrbaty i think he is great value and if not snapped up quick could possibly get shorter throughout the day, i was anticipating something like 4/7 8/15.

I think Robredo is also great value Evs money to beat Gaudio.
Davydenko to beat Beck is a bit short at 4/9 so take the 2-0 victory at 5/6.

Even though Greg won me a lot of money yesterday, i think there is no chance of a victory against Ancic who' all round game will be to much for Greg take him at 8/13.

I think a small stake on Kiefer at 5/2 is not out of the question Agassi playing back to back games could be his undoing as Kiefer is always strong in the summer swing!!(I wouldn't be suprised if Agassi wins but i feel over priced at 1/4, more like 2/5 4/11 in my opinion )

I would try a big single on Ferrero
A decent double on Robredo-ferrero
Try a 4 timer on Ferrero-Robredo-Ancic-davydenko at around 7/1.

Good Luck

Please use decimal odds if pos

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Nobody else seems to think so, but I find Rusedski to be a good bet!

He overcame better opponents in the last couple of rounds than those whom Ancic defeated, and in addition to that, in some statistical departments (over those two matches) Rusedski shows a slight edge over Ancic. Granted, Ancic has shown a stronger service, but again, look at whom his opponents were. Rusedski may also have some subjective advantages: for one, he's playing in Montreal (may mean nothing!); but something that may count, is that Ancic has OFTEN seemed to have suffered while under pressure this year - look at some of the opponents he's lost to. On this occasion, once again, he's a fairly big favorite against Greg; my feeling is that this may affect his performance.

It's also worth noting that while Ancic performed well on hard-court earlier on in the year, his recent record on this surface doesn't measure up. Rusedski, on the other hand, has the better recent form on hard, reaching the semi-finals in Indianapolis.

Question is, DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT MY REASONING CARRIES ANY WEIGHT? After those two horrid losses by Gasquet and Johannson yesterday, I don't want another loss! :mad:

User id 7816
08-11-2005, 10:54 AM
I think even I'm going to do a bet today :haha:
Kiefer :devil:
if he's on Agassi will run out of steam eventually :bdaycake:

aftermatch
08-11-2005, 11:00 AM
single play on:
Nadal @ 1.22
Ancic @ 1.58

goodluck to me :rolleyes:

George_Hanson
08-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Kiefer is Agassi's B.I.T.C.H.

skel1983
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
New Tennis Fan, again going off past results and current form etc etc, Rusedski has got strong claims, but you have to remember he is nearly 32 now and if you look at his preformances this year after playing 3 hard sets the day before he struggles. i.e Indy!!! I think if they had this match on Monday i would probably go with Greg just but i take everything into consideration, and i honestly believe It will be quite comfortable for Ancic something like 6-4 6-4, also Greg mentally in the big events has shown his weaknesses in the last couple of years, when was the last time he made the QF of a Tms, my heart says Greg but i have bill's to pay so i am strongly fancying Ancic.

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 11:25 AM
New Tennis Fan, again going off past results and current form etc etc, Rusedski has got strong claims, but you have to remember he is nearly 32 now and if you look at his preformances this year after playing 3 hard sets the day before he struggles. i.e Indy!!! I think if they had this match on Monday i would probably go with Greg just but i take everything into consideration, and i honestly believe It will be quite comfortable for Ancic something like 6-4 6-4, also Greg mentally in the big events has shown his weaknesses in the last couple of years, when was the last time he made the QF of a Tms, my heart says Greg but i have bill's to pay so i am strongly fancying Ancic.
You make some good points. I never considered that Rusedski has really had a tougher time, so he may be worn out today. Maybe not such a good bet after all!

JMG
08-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Davydenko x Almagro

Kiefer

Almagro x Mayer x Baker

Malisse x Rusedski

AceMaan
08-11-2005, 11:49 AM
relly really itchy...........manage to stop gambling for six days..............damn should not have started surfing internet again..........anyway looks like the game of the day is Rusedski vs Ancic..............which i would like to add in.........although Ancic is favorite Rusedski just beat mad Max which is no mean feat..........so careful how you tread on this match...i would probably be going with Ancic @1.57

The other game i like is Mathieu @1.83 over Rochus just based on the fact that he just beat arguably the world no.2 on surfaces other than clay..........did anyone catch who caught that game care for some hidden information not reflected by the score line

skel1983
08-11-2005, 12:14 PM
I would go with Rochus in that game, i am not going to stake anything as it could really go either way in that one, but weighing everything up the value is with Rochus more solid, you know what your going to get so small stakes for the small man, but in truth i would stay away from this match, i feel Ferrero is much better value than PHM at similar prices.

Julio
08-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Rochus will win for me. :)

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 12:24 PM
is anyone else dropping huge cash on Tommy Robredo? GG has looked horrible this tournament and almost lost to Kenneth. Robredo is an underdog and I am betting huge money. Thoughts?

skel1983
08-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Mistaflava totally agree i've had a reasnably sized bet on Robredo at 2.0, i would say it's his match to loose looking at all possibilites, he looks the solid selection.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Mistaflava totally agree i've had a reasnably sized bet on Robredo at 2.0, i would say it's his match to loose looking at all possibilites, he looks the solid selection.

well it is more of a bet against GG. Gaudio was horrible yesterday and I don't see any reason for him to stick around another day.

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 12:32 PM
^^^ If that huge money is a large percentage of your bankroll, then NO WAY! If it's a small percentage and you are really rich (;)), then of course Robredo would be worth a bet. Gaudio has NOT looked good, and it MAY be the case that he's still suffering a little from his previous injury that kept him out of the IDEA Prokom. When Gaudio went 6-1 down to Sanguinetti in that first set Monday, I was just fuming.

The best value though, I'll have to agree with my compatriot, is Ferrero! Everything about those odds seem to say: "bet on me!"

Stitch
08-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Yesterday I thinked Carlsen must win about Gaston, because he play best tennis, all balls is win, but Gaston win. Not sure about Robredo. It's no bet. Don't like when play arg. with espn. It's always difficult kandicap.

skel1983
08-11-2005, 12:37 PM
I don't jepordize any big amount in terms of my whole banroll, which for me it's common sense, at the end of the day it's one man against another so anyone beating there opponent is not out of the question, but like i said earlier. i have had four bets today.

Ferrero single - Ferrero-Robredo double - Ancic-Ferrero-Robredo Treble

and the same three with davydenko in a four timer.

I am still contemplating having Davydenko 2-0 against beck at 5-6, i just cant see Beck causing Davydenko that much of a problem.

Good luck to all.

bad gambler
08-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Ferrero single - Ferrero-Robredo double - Ancic-Ferrero-Robredo Treble

and the same three with davydenko in a four timer.

not sure it is wise to have a constant (in this case ferrero) in all your bets - if he goes down you lose the lot

skel1983
08-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Good point, i have confidence in him against Hrbaty his game matches up well if he is focused and executes his game i can't see where Hrbaty can win this match, hopefully i am proved right!!!

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 12:45 PM
skel, the bankroll percentage comment was aimed at Mistaflava when he asked if huge money on Robredo was a good idea. My fault for not quoting! I'm used to posting on forums where it takes 2 hours to get a response to any thread, lol

What's the general view from you guys about Puerta's odds today?

skel1983
08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh yes i know Tennisfan nice post, Puerta i would leave alone another player for me who turns up when it suit's him i mean last couple of weeks he has had a couple of schocker's on the clay, comes here and is tearing up the draw, very unpredictable character!!! i wouldn't put you off, but i will not be taking an intrest.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Puerta has a very good chance at winning. Tojo gave a 0% effort yesterday against Malisse and almost beat him. Puerta is showing the world he can play on hardcourts and this could be another good spot.

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm STRONGLY leaning towards a parlay on Davydenko and Ferrero, although there's ONE thing that concerns me.

Generally, Davydenko is a great player, though he's had some injury problems of late. Three retirements alone over the months of June to July. Then he loses to Zabaleta in Kitzbuhel. My suspicion is that he wasn't totally fit for that match, but the question is "IS he back to full fitness now?" If it is thought that he is back to being fairly reliable, then I'd definitely place my money on him.

Do any of you reckon he's still suffering, or prone to suffer, from this wrist injury?

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm STRONGLY leaning towards a parlay on Davydenko and Ferrero, although there's ONE thing that concerns me.

Generally, Davydenko is a great player, though he's had some injury problems of late. Three retirements alone over the months of June to July. Then he loses to Zabaleta in Kitzbuhel. My suspicion is that he wasn't totally fit for that match, but the question is "IS he back to full fitness now?" If it is thought that he is back to being fairly reliable, then I'd definitely place my money on him.

Do any of you reckon he's still suffering, or prone to suffer, from this wrist injury?

Add to that that he's had no experience on hard courts since March, and back then seemed to be producing some very poor performances.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 01:14 PM
here are my very early leans for today:

Tommy Robredo 2.02 over Gaston Gaudio

Robredo has lost twice to GG but only on the clay surface. I would take Robredo on carpet, hard or grass anyday over GG. Robredo showed great mental toughness beating Younes yesterday. GG was pathetic against Kenneth and you have to keep in mind GG's 5-10 record on hardcourts last season, his 6-9 on hard in 2004, compared to Robredo's 20-12 on hardcourts last season. Tommy looks to be in great shape the odds are too good here. Probably going to be my biggest play. That or GG to not win in 2-0 sets. This is Tommy's first match against a TOP 10 on hardcourt (1-3 on clay against TOP 10)

Nikolay Davydenko 1.49 over Karol Beck

This is not a bet I first took seriously because Davy can be a loose canon but...when the hell was the last time Karol Beck beat a TOP 10 player? He is 0-4 versus the TOP 10 this season and I don't see him winning this match. The odds are decent.

Those are the two bets I am really looking at....good luck

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 01:22 PM
here are my very early leans for today:

Tommy Robredo 2.02 over Gaston Gaudio

Robredo has lost twice to GG but only on the clay surface. I would take Robredo on carpet, hard or grass anyday over GG. Robredo showed great mental toughness beating Younes yesterday. GG was pathetic against Kenneth and you have to keep in mind GG's 5-10 record on hardcourts last season, his 6-9 on hard in 2004, compared to Robredo's 20-12 on hardcourts last season. Tommy looks to be in great shape the odds are too good here. Probably going to be my biggest play. That or GG to not win in 2-0 sets. This is Tommy's first match against a TOP 10 on hardcourt (1-3 on clay against TOP 10)
Question:

I trust that your statistics are impeccable, but where did you get the information about GG's record on hardcourts last season etc.? Is it documented somewhere on the internet, so that I could research in the same way?

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Question:

I trust that your statistics are impeccable, but where did you get the information about GG's record on hardcourts last season etc.? Is it documented somewhere on the internet, so that I could research in the same way?

I took this from his profile on the ATP site:

2004 IN REVIEW The Argentine finished in Top 10 for first time in his career by winning his first Grand Slam crown at Roland Garros in June, defeating countryman Coria in a five-set thriller… One of a record three Argentines (No. 7 Coria, No. 9 Nalbandian) to finish in Top 10… After saving two match points in fifth set, he won 8-6 and became first Argentine to win Roland Garros since Guillermo Vilas in 1977… Also posted a straight-sets win in QF over former No. 1 Hewitt and countryman Nalbandian in SF… Afterwards he climbed from 44 to No. 10 in INDESIT ATP Entry Rankings and also became first player ever to win a Grand Slam title after losing first set 6-0 in a final… Prior to Paris, reached final in Barcelona, defeating former Roland Garros champs Moya (3rd RD) and Kuerten (QF) before losing to local favorite Robredo in five sets… Took a one month break after his Paris triumph and showed no signs of layoff, reaching three straight clay court finals in Bastad (l. to Zabaleta), Stuttgart (l. to Canas) and Kitzbnhel (l. to Massu)… Compiled a 31-12 mark on clay but struggled on hard courts (5-10 record), failing to win back-to-back matches throughout season… Qualified for Tennis Masters Cup in Houston and was winless (0-3) in round robin play… Had a 4-2 mark in five-set matches and went 3-4 vs. Top 10 opponents during year… Earned a career-high $1,639,171.

2003- Finished in Top 50 for fourth consecutive season highlighted by four SF and three QF, all on clay… Broke Top 20 for first time in March, reaching No. 19… Also went 4-2 in Davis Cup play in helping his country to SF (l. to Spain 3-2)… In February, advanced to back-to-back SF in Vina del Mar and Buenos Aires… During European spring clay court circuit, reached QF in Barcelona and Valencia and SF at AMS Hamburg (l. to Coria)… After a 3rd RD exit at Roland Garros (l. to Kuerten), reached SF in Gstaad (l. to Federer) and QF in Kitzbnhel (l. to Lopez)… His best hard court result was 3rd RD at AMS Cincinnati (d. Ferrero, l. to Ginepri)… Compiled most match wins on clay (33-15) and was 6-9 on hard.

Robredo is the play today...

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 01:28 PM
did anyone else notice how uninterested and useless GG looked against Kenneth yesterday? Even the kid Steckley looked better. GG has been better on hardcourts this year but this is always the time of year where his record goes down the drain on the hard surface.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Robredo has beat Berdych, Kiefer, Rochus and Enqvist on hardcourt this season (which is not saying much but again, this is the time of year where he gets a lot of wins on the hardcourt).

skel1983
08-11-2005, 01:37 PM
NewTennisfan you want to get on the atp site all the time it give's you everything point breakdown serving percentage whatever you need to know past results from years back, for stats for a sport it's got to be the best site loads and loads of useful info especially if your trying to win some money.

As your worrys for Davydenko very valid, but my doubts were truely silenced against Berdych (watch out for this kid top 20 top 15 next year no doubt) I mean Berdych since Wimby was on a run of i think of the top of my head 16-3 not bad for a player barely in the top 50, and Davydenko came through strong in the third from a break down, if there was any doubts about his fitness truely that moment in that match was it and he came through with flying colours. I think Davydenko will do us proud and preform to his best, the only way i see him losing if Beck plays a complete game which from what i have seen is very unlikely.

bad gambler
08-11-2005, 01:38 PM
i agree with the flava man, robredo is the bet of the day

pounding it, but the again i haven't won a tennis bet all week :lol:

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 01:40 PM
i agree with the flava man, robredo is the bet of the day

pounding it, but the again i haven't won a tennis bet all week :lol:

bro...here comes your first win!

:worship:

Stitch
08-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Robredo has beat Berdych, Kiefer, Rochus and Enqvist on hardcourt this season (which is not saying much but again, this is the time of year where he gets a lot of wins on the hardcourt).

Ok, maybe Robredo can win from Gaudio today, but it's not will be easy.

dbnumberone
08-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Ok, I'm in on Robredo

User id 7816
08-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Kiefer is Agassi's B.I.T.C.H.
a very expensive one today!...It would be a shame if Kiefer cant score one win agains Agassi in 6 attempts...of course he'll have to make him run more rather than rush to the net so much as against Dent...i think.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 02:12 PM
For some reason, the line keeps moving and someone is putting a lot of money on GG. Hopefully enough people are on GG because we all know what happens when everyone is on the same player.

bad gambler
08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
For some reason, the line keeps moving and someone is putting a lot of money on GG. Hopefully enough people are on GG because we all know what happens when everyone is on the same player.

line is moving the other way for me mate, money coming in for robredo

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
alright, I will take Robredo at +107 at Pinny before it moves the other. My largest wager of the year on the way. GL to us!

sports freak
08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Please use decimal odds if pos

:haha: :haha: :haha:

sports freak
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I took this from his profile on the ATP site:

2004 IN REVIEW The Argentine finished in Top 10 for first time in his career by winning his first Grand Slam crown at Roland Garros in June, defeating countryman Coria in a five-set thriller… One of a record three Argentines (No. 7 Coria, No. 9 Nalbandian) to finish in Top 10… After saving two match points in fifth set, he won 8-6 and became first Argentine to win Roland Garros since Guillermo Vilas in 1977… Also posted a straight-sets win in QF over former No. 1 Hewitt and countryman Nalbandian in SF… Afterwards he climbed from 44 to No. 10 in INDESIT ATP Entry Rankings and also became first player ever to win a Grand Slam title after losing first set 6-0 in a final… Prior to Paris, reached final in Barcelona, defeating former Roland Garros champs Moya (3rd RD) and Kuerten (QF) before losing to local favorite Robredo in five sets… Took a one month break after his Paris triumph and showed no signs of layoff, reaching three straight clay court finals in Bastad (l. to Zabaleta), Stuttgart (l. to Canas) and Kitzbnhel (l. to Massu)… Compiled a 31-12 mark on clay but struggled on hard courts (5-10 record), failing to win back-to-back matches throughout season… Qualified for Tennis Masters Cup in Houston and was winless (0-3) in round robin play… Had a 4-2 mark in five-set matches and went 3-4 vs. Top 10 opponents during year… Earned a career-high $1,639,171.

2003- Finished in Top 50 for fourth consecutive season highlighted by four SF and three QF, all on clay… Broke Top 20 for first time in March, reaching No. 19… Also went 4-2 in Davis Cup play in helping his country to SF (l. to Spain 3-2)… In February, advanced to back-to-back SF in Vina del Mar and Buenos Aires… During European spring clay court circuit, reached QF in Barcelona and Valencia and SF at AMS Hamburg (l. to Coria)… After a 3rd RD exit at Roland Garros (l. to Kuerten), reached SF in Gstaad (l. to Federer) and QF in Kitzbnhel (l. to Lopez)… His best hard court result was 3rd RD at AMS Cincinnati (d. Ferrero, l. to Ginepri)… Compiled most match wins on clay (33-15) and was 6-9 on hard.

Robredo is the play today...

Like Tommy alot 2nite aswell,Vamos Robredo and come on PHM!!!!Good luck wit ur plays bro!!! :yeah:

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
thanks freak...VAMOS ROBREDO YOU CABRON! VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sports freak
08-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Nobody else seems to think so, but I find Rusedski to be a good bet!

He overcame better opponents in the last couple of rounds than those whom Ancic defeated, and in addition to that, in some statistical departments (over those two matches) Rusedski shows a slight edge over Ancic. Granted, Ancic has shown a stronger service, but again, look at whom his opponents were. Rusedski may also have some subjective advantages: for one, he's playing in Montreal (may mean nothing!); but something that may count, is that Ancic has OFTEN seemed to have suffered while under pressure this year - look at some of the opponents he's lost to. On this occasion, once again, he's a fairly big favorite against Greg; my feeling is that this may affect his performance.

It's also worth noting that while Ancic performed well on hard-court earlier on in the year, his recent record on this surface doesn't measure up. Rusedski, on the other hand, has the better recent form on hard, reaching the semi-finals in Indianapolis.

Question is, DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT MY REASONING CARRIES ANY WEIGHT? After those two horrid losses by Gasquet and Johannson yesterday, I don't want another loss! :mad:

Wit ya on Greg,lets go Rusedski!!!home town support and a fighter,Ancic in for a tough time!!! :rolleyes:

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I agree with you guys on Greg but don't have the balls to play it...

Stitch
08-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Mistaflava special for you (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=242#36406)

sports freak
08-11-2005, 02:29 PM
relly really itchy...........manage to stop gambling for six days..............damn should not have started surfing internet again..........anyway looks like the game of the day is Rusedski vs Ancic..............which i would like to add in.........although Ancic is favorite Rusedski just beat mad Max which is no mean feat..........so careful how you tread on this match...i would probably be going with Ancic @1.57

The other game i like is Mathieu @1.83 over Rochus just based on the fact that he just beat arguably the world no.2 on surfaces other than clay..........did anyone catch who caught that game care for some hidden information not reflected by the score line

Wit ya on PHM but on other side of Ancic!!!good luck

sports freak
08-11-2005, 02:32 PM
well it is more of a bet against GG. Gaudio was horrible yesterday and I don't see any reason for him to stick around another day.

Exactly,also Tommy is playing well!!!! :yeah:

harvey
08-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Question:

this site is GREAT for season stats on all surfaces..but it's realllllly slooooooow

harvey
08-11-2005, 02:36 PM
this site is GREAT for season stats on all surfaces..but it's realllllly slooooooow

maybe i should post the url..
http://www.tenniscorner.net/index.php?corner=M&action=players

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Well there is only one thing left to do and that is wait another 5-6 hours until Tommy's match starts. I am begging PHM and that midget to finish quick and not waste our time with a 3-setter.

sports freak
08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Well there is only one thing left to do and that is wait another 5-6 hours until Tommy's match starts. I am begging PHM and that midget to finish quick and not waste our time with a 3-setter.

:yeah: :yeah: :worship: :worship: I hope PHM finishes it quickly but Rochus is a fighter so it may not be!!!lol

skel1983
08-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Mistaflava, you sound as if you have gmabled the house on Robredo, i really hope you haven't because as the odds suggest it's quite an even match up on this court, but as ive said before Robredo has got the edge going in in my opinion.

But i totally disagree with your Rusedski prediction's i did win a fair amount on him yesterday when most you guys didn't give him a prayer, i am not the sort of guy to say i told you so, but trust me on this one he will not get past Ancic.

dbnumberone
08-11-2005, 03:07 PM
in add'n to Robredo, a parlay to keep my attention
Agassi x Rochus x Ancic x Malisse x Davyd

sports freak
08-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Mistaflava, you sound as if you have gmabled the house on Robredo, i really hope you haven't because as the odds suggest it's quite an even match up on this court, but as ive said before Robredo has got the edge going in in my opinion.

But i totally disagree with your Rusedski prediction's i did win a fair amount on him yesterday when most you guys didn't give him a prayer, i am not the sort of guy to say i told you so, but trust me on this one he will not get past Ancic.

Odds are pretty close but the result wont,if they saw the results of yesterday they will be sorry !!!!Mistaflava ive sent a private message for some asisstance on some betting logic!!!!

skel1983
08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Sorry Sportsfreak i didn't understand your post, are you saying you fancy GG tonight???? and we will be sorry what for backing Robredo???
could you clear that up.

Cheers

LESAK
08-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Only 2 for me today....

Davydenko & Nadal....

sports freak
08-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Sorry Sportsfreak i didn't understand your post, are you saying you fancy GG tonight???? and we will be sorry what for backing Robredo???
could you clear that up.

Cheers

Same thing apllies to what Mista was explaining,GG didnt look to good against Carlsen and was broken a few times,Robredo was solid!!!!Bro im not saying u will be sorry,im refering to GG backers!!!!unless ur backing GG!!!then go for it,no ones gonna stopping ya!!! :rolleyes:

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 03:27 PM
I dropped my big wager on Robredo and put some small coin on Davy!

VAMOS BOYS!

LESAK
08-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I dropped my big wager on Robredo and put some small coin on Davy!

VAMOS BOYS!

Good choice!!!
I think Robredo/Gaudio will be a long 3-setter, I really fancy Gaudio taking it in three.....

Vamos Nadal, Davai Nikolaj!!!!

skel1983
08-11-2005, 03:48 PM
I have had a decent punt on Robredo, as the general view he is a firm favourite, but alot of people are sounding as if It's a done deal, i am saying far from it, i wouldn't be suprised if it goes 3. i predict a tight match. There style's point towards that don't you agree, i think to many people take previous matches into consideration a bit to much, Gaudio played Carlsen who's style is something Gaudio is not comfortable with on this surface,Robredo is much more his kind of opponent more time on the returns and generally Robredo plays more to GG Strengths, hence the market around 50/50, if it went on form alone id say Robredo would be at around 1.55, i saw glimpses of Kim against TR in the 1st round and that wasn't easy at all.

My prediction 6-4 3-6 6-4 Robredo with upteen breaks of serve.

fisherking
08-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Kiefer to bt Agassi @3.30
Hrbaty to bt Ferrero @2.58
Rusedski to bt Ancic @2.52

odds from betfair

AceMaan
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Big Bet on Grosjean @4.50........to beat Nadal..............c'mon this is hardcourt not clay.............Nadal needs a wake up call man........i mean if this was even s i would not touch but Grosjean vs Nadal on hardcourts......anything goes..........the booky ought to have hired a better analist!

Stitch
08-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Big Bet on Grosjean @4.50........to beat Nadal..............c'mon this is hardcourt not clay.............Nadal needs a wake up call man........i mean if this was even s i would not touch but Grosjean vs Nadal on hardcourts......anything goes..........the booky ought to have hired a better analist!

Talks about hard player and not hard not argument. On this tournament clay players play good: Gaudio, Puerta, etc. In diferent side Grosjean can play with Nadal, but win? I don't think so. But no bet.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Nadal is winning this tournament FYI

sports freak
08-11-2005, 04:58 PM

Worth a shot,Grosjean hits his forehand flat which could trouble Nadal wit the heavy topspin!!!!This game could be taken to 3 sets and +hcp for games would be decent value for Grosjean!!!But after Nadal taking out Mello way too easy and Mello beating Grosjean not long ago!!!hmm interesting but yeah i think Grosjean will make it hard for Raf and who knows upsets has been going like flies!!! :rolleyes:

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 05:01 PM
can these doubles idiots finish up already...they are only delaying Midget-PHM...which means delaying Robredo!

sports freak
08-11-2005, 05:12 PM
can these doubles idiots finish up already...they are only delaying Midget-PHM...which means delaying Robredo!

Looks like its finished,come on PHM and Vamos Robredo for the main event!!!

tennis_spider
08-11-2005, 05:41 PM
RETIRE Rochus & lets see ROBOT match asap....... :)

flmmkrz
08-11-2005, 05:48 PM
haven't had a chance to get back here in some time but with football season around the corner I had to come back.

As for today

Parlay: Davy x JCF x Puerta (2.5 units)

Single on Robredo ( 8 units )
Single on Grosjean ( 1 unit ) kids gotta lose sometime

sports freak
08-11-2005, 07:03 PM

5 units on PHM 1.90!!!

Looking good so far wit PHM winning easily 6-1,6-2 and Rusedski fighting hard to win 6-2,3-6,6-2!!!!Vamos Tommy,JCF and Puerta!!!

coup3z
08-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Gregster you saved me today ;)

dbnumberone
08-11-2005, 07:57 PM
robredo, thppt
i'm on malisse & agasssi now

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Betting on Davydenko was a MAJOR error. I saw that the stats were pretty much in favor of Beck, and just ignored it. Wishful thinking on my part. Now Beck is killing him. He's won almost half of his receiving points. Davydenko hasn't reached break point once. This once's a disaster. Damn me.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 08:43 PM
fuck you Robredo...gutless piece of shit

coup3z
08-11-2005, 09:13 PM
rusedski * PHM were by far today's bankers (nadal---> odd too low) !

GL tomorrow!

coup3z
08-11-2005, 09:14 PM
what do you say bout: agassi to win 2-1 ?

NewTennisFan
08-11-2005, 09:41 PM
what do you say bout: agassi to win 2-1 ?
I think he'll do it in straight sets. Not worth the bother.

g35-great
08-11-2005, 10:28 PM
No bets for me in tennis today... but i picked JCF to win but damm he is getting ***** :scared: looks like we should have picked Puerta from the start of this tournament but who would have known after the loss he gave to us in the past 3 weeks :( i know this is off topic.. but remember guys comming weekend it starts ;)

It is better to trust a team than to trust a single player - PimP ShakespeaR :smoke:

Stitch
08-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Clay players is roole

sports freak
08-11-2005, 10:46 PM

5 units on PHM 1.90!!!

PHM/RUSEDSKI!!!!!!! :yeah:
ROBREDO/JCF!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:
PEURTA looking good troubling X-man wit his left hand play!!! :rolleyes:

Good day on baseball soothed the pain!!!! :)

its.like.that
08-12-2005, 12:36 AM
:lol:

Pawn
08-12-2005, 07:54 AM
2 parlays for today:

Dementieva x Cljisters x Sharapova x Loit/Srebotnik x Murray @ 2.05

Bjorkman/Mirnyi x Bryan/Bryan x Myskina @ 2.03

Regards,

:yeah: :woohoo:

Nimrodg
08-12-2005, 07:59 AM
:yeah: :woohoo:

nice ;)

skel1983
08-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Misterflava, i think you need to chill my friend, everytime you loose, you blame the player???? I did not win a $ last night and lost a fair bit, but my attitude it the opposite to yours, take it on the chin Gaudio raised his game last night and i thought Robredo had no answer to it. You sound as if your placing bets with money you can't afford the way you take your loses, If that's the case you need to get out of the game man!!!!