TOJO shows he has no balls. You can forget the US OPEN! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

TOJO shows he has no balls. You can forget the US OPEN!

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 05:32 AM
pathetic effort against a mediocre head-case.

Tojo never once fought for points and looked like he didn't give a shit the entire match. Nice job.

:mad:

Kristen
08-11-2005, 05:52 AM
lol, some of us are just happy to see him back after going AWOL.

So... he was broken one time. After reading your subject/'comments' I was expecting a thrashing.

Leo
08-11-2005, 06:13 AM
Still Wimbledon semifinalist and Australian Open champion. Still Top 15 player.

Meanwhile, Malisse is still Delray champ. :lol:

Johansson will move on from this and kick ass during the indoor season, hopefully after a decent run in New York! Go Tojo, you non-fluke.

MariaV
08-11-2005, 07:33 AM

So... he was broken one time. After reading your subject/'comments' I was expecting a thrashing.
LOL, exactly Kristen, I'm happy to see him back in big business at all. :D

Didn't see the match but the scoreline's far from thrashing. But nice title Mista. :rolls:

Choupi
08-11-2005, 07:36 AM
I second that.

After reading your subject/'comments' I was expecting a thrashing.
I have to admit only the title is thrilling...Ok, Thomas lost a match. And now? Does that mean he's finished, that he should retire and live a peaceful life in MC? Nah....he'll be ready for the USO. Don't worry. After all, he's not the 1st player to have gone through a bad day and certainly not the last! :)

Castafiore
08-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Malisse is certainly a headcase but there's still quite a bit of talent hiding in there. Trouble is that he's damn good at keeping it hidden under all those stupid tantrums.

:yeah: Well done, Xavier!

SwiSha
08-11-2005, 08:12 AM
pathetic effort against a mediocre head-case.

Tojo never once fought for points and looked like he didn't give a shit the entire match. Nice job.

:mad:

lol why talk bout Tojo that way ..just cause u lost big money on him and i know u did..here at GM nobody cares about gamblers so please leave ur feelings out of it just because u lost some money
we got a gamblers forum where u can complain bout it..Malisse is a class player if he wants to..and i think Tojo is just being outplayed by a better player on this particular day
don t forget MTF is still a tennis website with a gambling section
not a gambling site with a tennis section

thank you

Björki
08-11-2005, 09:38 AM
lol why talk bout Tojo that way ..just cause u lost big money on him and i know u did..here at GM nobody cares about gamblers so please leave ur feelings out of it just because u lost some money
we got a gamblers forum where u can complain bout it..Malisse is a class player if he wants to..and i think Tojo is just being outplayed by a better player on this particular day

thank you
second this :yeah:
those gamblers are sometimes annoying

Aleksa's Laydee
08-11-2005, 10:33 AM

thank you

:bowdown:

Thomas you are annoying though ;) :o

Scotso
08-11-2005, 12:40 PM
I actually heard he has big, juicy ones.

star
08-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks for calling it, Swisha. :worship:

This was a difficult match for me because I like both these players and want each to do well. It was too bad one of them had to lose.

Congrats Xaxa :yeah: Better luck next time, TJ :hatoff:

skel1983
08-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I am a tennis Gambler and i totally agree, i don't even think you should complain in the gambling section of this forum, if your prepared to back a player with your money you have to be prepared to loose it, I have alot of sucsess betting on tennis but you are going to loose matches FACT no one wants to hear people drown on about how pathetic you think a certain player is,there not playing to win so you can go and collect some $$. You need to take the rough with the smooth, if you are so highly strung about loosing a bet your are obviously not a good gambler. TOJO is a great player and over the year has showed that , he is only human he will have the odd bad day like everyone in walks off life.

Mistaflava
08-11-2005, 01:22 PM
okay I'm sorry everyone. What I meant to say was that he has small balls.

alfonsojose
08-11-2005, 06:05 PM
I actually heard he has big, juicy ones.
:drool: :lick: i can feel the blonde pubic hair against my face

oneandonlyhsn
08-11-2005, 06:26 PM

You mean in your throat ;)

alfonsojose
08-11-2005, 06:36 PM
You mean in your throat ;)
:eek: you're too fast. Firts touch them, feel them, smell them :aplot: . Them eat them all :toothy:

tangerine_dream
08-11-2005, 07:13 PM
How to be an MTF tard, Lesson #1

JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WITHOUT HIS SERVE HE IS A MEDIOCRE PLAYER WITH CHINKS IN HIS ARMOR AND HE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE TOP ONE HUNDRED LOSING TO MENTAL CASES LIKE THAT WOW HE SUCKS OH WELL IF ROGER FEDERER WERE PLAYING HE WOULD'VE LOST ANYWAY!!!!!!

End of lesson

alfonsojose
08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
How to be an MTF tard, Lesson #1

JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WITHOUT HIS SERVE HE IS A MEDIOCRE PLAYER WITH CHINKS IN HIS ARMOR AND HE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE TOP ONE HUNDRED LOSING TO MENTAL CASES LIKE THAT WOW HE SUCKS OH WELL IF ROGER FEDERER WERE PLAYING HE WOULD'VE LOST ANYWAY!!!!!!

End of lesson
wrong thread :smash: ;) This is the "ToJo testicles are delicious" thread :angel:

Saumon
08-11-2005, 07:21 PM
it must be hard to play tennis without balls :tape:

Nimomunz
08-11-2005, 07:35 PM
well you can always use nuts

oneandonlyhsn
08-11-2005, 08:15 PM
well you can always use nuts

I love your avatar, Kaysar is delicious http://bestsmileys.com/wow/3.gif

Aleksa's Laydee
08-11-2005, 08:29 PM
:eek: too much info there ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-11-2005, 08:30 PM
TOJO is a great player and over the year has showed that , he is only human he will have the odd bad day like everyone in walks off life.

another :worship: to you too :)