Hewitt is married??? Didn't know that ... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hewitt is married??? Didn't know that ...

darika
08-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Didn't know that ... I'm not his fan, but it would be interesting to see some wedding pictures. Maybe someone has such pics :)

Saumon
08-09-2005, 07:27 PM
hmmm maybe in the lleyton section of the forum... what do you think? :wavey:

btw how was the trip on mars? :tape:

Jessie_Sophie
08-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome back to the planet Earth...do you come in peace??

mitalidas
08-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Sorry for the jokes darika.... but really.... how could you miss that if you follow any tennis news?

Socket
08-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Didn't know that ... I'm not his fan, but it would be interesting to see some wedding pictures. Maybe someone has such pics :)
Go to Lleyton's fan forum here, and look for the thread about his wedding. There's a link to a magazine article and lots of photos.

darika
08-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Vielen Dank to all of you ... :wavey: But really i haven't been here for ages, so i didn't follow for any news. I was travelling since the summer began. Thanks :) i will follow your advices :)

Fee
08-09-2005, 09:26 PM
okay, that should have been the first sentence of your post (as in, 'hey everyone, I've been very out of touch with current events for the past few months. When did Hewitt get married?'). Your second post saves you from being nominated for the 'head slapping post of the year' award. Welcome back. :D

:secret: PS - always check the individual player forums first, many answers to be found there from the most loyal fans

Seleshfan
08-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Fee is that you in your AV!!!??!! If so, I'm so jealous!!! Everything inside me wants to call you a tramp for touching my Andy, but I knew when I first started my imaginary open relationship with him, that he'd wander. Suppose I should just be happy for you, you tramp. :)

Fee
08-09-2005, 11:45 PM
yes, that's me. I waited 3 years for that damn photo and I threatened him with bodily harm if he didn't smile (but he'd just won San Jose so he was smiling at everything). I'll change it to some other player photo in a week or two, maybe Vahaly or Parrott. Haven't used those yet.

You don't have to be happy for me if you don't want to be, but I'm not a tramp (my husband won't allow it). :D

darika
08-10-2005, 12:06 AM
okay, that should have been the first sentence of your post (as in, 'hey everyone, I've been very out of touch with current events for the past few months. When did Hewitt get married?'). Your second post saves you from being nominated for the 'head slapping post of the year' award. Welcome back.

Thanks for understanding :wavey: You're friendly btw :)

Seleshfan
08-10-2005, 12:26 AM
yes, that's me. I waited 3 years for that damn photo and I threatened him with bodily harm if he didn't smile (but he'd just won San Jose so he was smiling at everything). I'll change it to some other player photo in a week or two, maybe Vahaly or Parrott. Haven't used those yet.

You don't have to be happy for me if you don't want to be, but I'm not a tramp (my husband won't allow it). :D

Why you little trollup!! You keep your hands off Vahaly, he's my other imaginary boyfriend. :) No, go ahead and feel him up if you like, I just want all the details.

I didn't know you were married. Well what your husband doesn't know won't hurt him. :)

Fee
08-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Thanks for understanding :wavey: You're friendly btw :)

No problem at all. There is nothing worse than tennis withdrawal (in my mind anyway), but MTF can be a great resource to get you all caught up.

And there are people on this forum who will probably suffer cardiac arrest from your second comment, but I don't care. I try (most of the time...) :angel:

Why you little trollup!! You keep your hands off Vahaly, he's my other imaginary boyfriend. No, go ahead and feel him up if you like, I just want all the details.

Vahaly is all yours, I just took a picture with him one day, but I've hardly spoken to him. Don't think I'll be feeling him up any time soon, sorry.

Seleshfan
08-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Don't think I'll be feeling him up any time soon, sorry.

:awww:

uNIVERSE mAN
08-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Why the F are you making a thread about this, you oaf!