Quiz on Roger with Prizes to win !! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Quiz on Roger with Prizes to win !!

Whistleway
08-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Woohoo, with roger's birthday today and his website relaunch, they are having a quiz on it. Answer these and win prizes ;)

As an extra goodie for the launch of the site we have also decided to launch a little competition! Take a look around the site and answer the following questions:

1. How many registered users have joined www.rogerfederer.com so far (+-500)?

2. What is the township near Port Elizabeth (South Africa) called where the Roger

3. Federer Foundation supports children together with IMBEWU?3. At what age did Roger first get sponsored?

4. Against whom did Roger win his first junior tournament?

5. What big object related to tennis hangs from the ceiling in Rotterdam?

Send your answer to webteam@rogerfederer.com before August 16, 2005 and you might be among the 10 winners in for a surprise!

http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=183

Apologies if posted earlier!

Whistleway
08-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Wow. No one cares !! :(

1sun
08-08-2005, 08:33 PM
great new site. really stylish.

onewoman74
08-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Just went on the webite...very cool!! they even have a messageboard...talk about upgrade!! Very nice!!!

Mrs. B
08-08-2005, 10:13 PM
you have to be a member to join the quiz, no? ;)

teolick_swoosh
08-08-2005, 10:31 PM
i find the new site really cool, it looks like a tennis court and i like th background color-green
abyway, it's kinda hard to find the answers at those questions, i mean i read a lot from the new site, but i couldn't find all the answers...guess i'll have to read it when i'm concentrated ;)

*M*
08-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Just went on the webite...very cool!! they even have a messageboard...talk about upgrade!! Very nice!!!There's been a message board on his site for a long time. I found it hard to deal with, though, especially as he became more popular (too slow and too many threads). I can see they're trying to organize it by creating different forums for general topics, but there's already about 5 different threads wishing him a happy birthday. I wish it had the ability to preview a thread the way you can on this board.