RandomRoddickComments [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RandomRoddickComments

partygirl
08-08-2005, 08:34 AM
i thought it would be nice to have a place to just make random comments on roddick...pretty self explanitory, i know.

"andy should start wearing sunscreen or change to a better one, i think i see sun damage it starts in the early 20's, he's a blonde too...
if he doesnt he's gonna look like brad gilbert in about 5-7 years- COOKED"
-partygirl

partygirl
08-08-2005, 08:37 AM
"they should call him grabdick, not roddick.... its incessiant." :tape:
-partygirl

heya
08-08-2005, 09:58 PM
He's light brown haired since he was about 13.
You make it sound like he's a barbecued albino twin of Brad. :rolls:

Brad Neanderthal has nothing in common with Andy. Andy would never be this ignorant
(even though Andy lets negative people bring him down. Andy should keep his mouth shut about opponents too).

In his new book, Brad portrayed himself as Andy's saviour. He states that Andy dienied he lost a match. So he told Andy to smack him very hard on the shoulder to release anger after a loss.
Sorry, nobody should be similar to perfect Brad. Unless you want to fall down the rankings.
Listen, Brad...you are not helping him 'cause you can't teach him how to be
confident & wonderful on the court.

Seleshfan
08-08-2005, 11:09 PM
"they should call him grabdick, not roddick.... its incessiant." :tape:
-partygirl

Maybe you should've named this thread "Deep Thoughts about Andy Roddick"

I think Andy is hot, therefore he is.
Do unto others, as you would have Andy do unto you
If Andy were a philosopher and named his penis, would he call it Cockrates the philosophical phallus?
If Andy were a bowl of cereal, I would eat him before he got soggy.
If a tree fell in the forest, and only Andy heard it, but he didn't admit to it because he wasn't supposed to be in the forest, did it make a sound?
If God had created Andy and Eve instead of Adam and Eve, do you think everyone would have a bubble butt?

blosson
08-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Andy, win something big for Carlos sake!

Seleshfan
08-08-2005, 11:15 PM
blosson, what's that thing in your av? Don't tell me that's Cockrates.

blosson
08-08-2005, 11:19 PM
His name is Bloo and he is an imaginary friend. He is a blue blanket.

Jennay
08-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Maybe you should've named this thread "Deep Thoughts about Andy Roddick"

I think Andy is hot, therefore he is.
Do unto others, as you would have Andy do unto you
If Andy were a philosopher and named his penis, would he call it Cockrates the philosophical phallus?
If Andy were a bowl of cereal, I would eat him before he got soggy.
If a tree fell in the forest, and only Andy heard it, but he didn't admit to it because he wasn't supposed to be in the forest, did it make a sound?
If God had created Andy and Eve instead of Adam and Eve, do you think everyone would have a bubble butt?
You are aware of my love for you, right?

I love you. I really, really do.
Just making sure.

Seleshfan
08-08-2005, 11:26 PM
You are aware of my love for you, right?

Just making sure.

Oh my God, you're making me blush....stop it.......unless, of course, you just can't help yourself.....then by all means, please go on. Go on. :) You're sweet. Thanks.

Seleshfan
08-08-2005, 11:28 PM
His name is Bloo and he is an imaginary friend. He is a blue blanket.

*gives blosson a suspicious look* Bloo is absolutely adorable, especially when he's covering morning wood, as he appears to be doing in your av. :devil:

heya
08-09-2005, 01:53 AM
This is the shrivelled wood thread. :scratch:
Try the espn wood adoration thread.

partygirl
08-09-2005, 02:35 AM

yes!
i got mine...what about everyone else?

partygirl
08-09-2005, 02:47 AM
i half created this thread with the beautiful heya in mind.....

shriviled wood thread.......makes sense :devil:
but no good, i only care for shriviled wood when I dont need it.

Seleshfan
08-09-2005, 05:57 PM
partygirl, do you think your av looks a bit too much like a poster ad for "Queer As Folk?" I don't like seeing Andy surrounded by girly colors, and the word "boys" on his shirt. How about you change the backdrop to one solid color, say blue. Then change the word "boys" to an arrow that points down, with the caption, "the fun starts here?"

partygirl
08-09-2005, 11:35 PM
it does look- a bit
"queer as folk"
which i am still in mourning for :worship:

but the girly colors are to block out the continental title, surfpinky took some cool pics of the mag and i had to alter them, but dont yet know how to completly change the background.....
it was a crude attempt, im trying to gay it up :dance: :dance: :dance:

partygirl
08-09-2005, 11:38 PM
change the word "boys" to an arrow that points down, with the caption, "the fun starts here?"

thats too obvious. :devil:, boys is somewhat unexpected...dont you think?

Seleshfan
08-09-2005, 11:53 PM
im trying to gay it up :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well, gaying things up is my specialty. You've come to the right place. Okay, first step in the homosexualization process is to add gay symbols. Easy enough right? So photoshop in a pink triangle on Andy's shirt. Then, put a rainbow over Andy's head. Then, photoshop a cute guy on his knees in front of Andy. At the top of the av put the caption, "Taste The Rainbow." Then voila! Le gay piece de resistance.

partygirl
08-10-2005, 12:04 AM
So photoshop in a pink triangle on Andy's shirt. Then, put a rainbow over Andy's head. Then, photoshop a cute guy on his knees in front of Andy. At the top of the av put the caption, "Taste The Rainbow." Then voila! Le gay piece de resistance.

i wish i was that inventive, i love it...perfection

partygirl
08-10-2005, 12:09 AM
photoshop a cute guy on his knees in front of Andy. At the top of the av put the caption, "Taste The Rainbow."

maybe, spadea

Seleshfan
08-10-2005, 07:31 AM
maybe, spadea

Well since Roddick lost his match, maybe we should have him on his knees, since he's used to sucking these days.

partygirl
08-10-2005, 07:52 AM
sounds better....with those lips...please (DSL)

partygirl
08-10-2005, 01:29 PM
He's light brown haired since he was about 13.

you cannot disagree with my blonde assesment. NO

partygirl
08-25-2005, 11:30 PM
look at this...
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/moore%20to%20sing%20about%20roddick%20heartbreak%2 0on%20new%20album

i guess she's entitled, and i have always thought she had a very good voice when she tried, but i think she should keep her mouth shut....she was very lucky to score the roddick, and stupid to loose it.

just my opinon

Seleshfan
08-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Well I for one can't wait to hear the tracks. I want to know if her singer-songwriter-y attempt will actually produce something that sounds like music-y.

Noelle
08-26-2005, 12:05 AM
For shame, for shame
To piggyback her fame
On Andy Roddick's name.

:ras:

guida
08-26-2005, 12:22 AM
I don't really get what she's doing... We'll just have to wait for the finished product, I guess. :shrug:

MisterQ
08-29-2005, 03:40 AM
With a game like that, how on earth is Andy good at Ping-Pong? :shrug:

heya
09-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Why did you stuff a bowl of mayonnaise down your throat for no reason in Texas?

Why play with franticness & indecision?
Why must you beg everyone to spit on your carcass while at the same time, you
convince us that you "showed up" to do your job---tennis?

making things more difficult is your style. so fun...Mr. Limp Roddick....
BURN & rot in Hell...good day.

partygirl
09-04-2005, 08:08 AM
:timebomb:

partygirl
09-04-2005, 08:11 AM
making things more difficult is your style. so fun...Mr. Limp Roddick....
BURN & rot in Hell...good day.

glad to see you back, andy has got you in rare form.:lick:

blosson
09-04-2005, 10:02 AM
look at this...
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/moore%20to%20sing%20about%20roddick%20heartbreak%2 0on%20new%20album

i guess she's entitled, and i have always thought she had a very good voice when she tried, but i think she should keep her mouth shut....she was very lucky to score the roddick, and stupid to loose it.

just my opinon

Why celebrities keep saying they want privacy if things like this keep happening?

Sometimes I think they are not entitled to any. :rolleyes:

heya
09-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Oh yes. Mandy Moore's true colors were shown. Fans coddle her like she's a
cutie pie.

Andy should recognize what constitutes a gorgeous woman. It's sad to immediately date a girl 'cause she smiles at you & adores your boy band image in a magazine.

Noelle
09-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I must admit that when I first registered here, on first look I thought heya was out of place among Roddick's fans. I just didn't understand that in her own way she was showing concern for our beloved boy. :D I have now seen the error of my ways, and hereby applaud her renewed participation on these here forums. Viva Heya!

pikespeak
09-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Why celebrities keep saying they want privacy if things like this keep happening?
Sometimes I think they are not entitled to any. :rolleyes:

Pay no attention, Blossom, honey.

Here in Hollywood, they do things like this all the time. They want privacy, then some of them actually get it, lots of it, but they find out no one cares about them, their movies or their products anymore, then they starting yakking. :retard:

People around here just roll their eyes... :rolleyes:

And listen, of course. We want the scoop.

:lol: :lol:

There's nothing more you can do. That's why when celebrities--and buddha knows I love my celebrities--start complaining, people don't listen to one word they say. They just nod, applaud and await their free DVD or make up kit from Neutrogena.

And that's a memo.

:yawn: :lol: :lol:

However, in defense of Mandy Moore and others--musicians who write their own songs and reknown for putting their private lifes into their music--Alanis M, hello. But that's all I can defend Mandy for--I like her, but I must ding her for her flip-flopping. Oh, before I wail on Mandy, let me just say that a lot of celebrities do this...I do mean a lot. I've had a front row seat, child. Anyway, that putan said last year...repeatedly, that she wanted to keep her personal life to herself, yappa yappa yappa, but she took it a step further, though, she then went on to say how she regretted talking about Andy at all.

Now listen, honey, don't talk if you want to keep it on the DL, but, if you want to talk, fine--we'll probably listen--but don't put yourself in a position to be called a retard when you start bitching that the press is printing stuff about you that's, "private," then start writing songs on that, "private," subject you said you wished you'd never spoken about to begin with. How stupid can you be? Make up your goddamn mind, child...or we'll cut you... :rolleyes:

partygirl
09-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Viva Heya!

Pay no attention, Make up your goddamn mind, child...or we'll cut you... :rolleyes:

you just have to love an honest heya and pikespeak.
VIVA HEYA & PIKESPEAK! :wavey:

pikespeak
09-06-2005, 04:08 AM
you just have to love an honest heya and pikespeak.
VIVA HEYA & PIKESPEAK! :wavey:

Thanks, honey.

I can only tell it like I see it. But what can you do? People are dumb....

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jennay
09-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Sheesh, Mandy isn't over Andy yet? :p

Carito_90
09-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Is about time, really :p

partygirl
09-07-2005, 06:00 PM
i was gonna put this in the ass thread :p -hike!

partygirl
09-09-2005, 01:30 AM
i just ran across this and i have to say....
is this not, "the best hair." -ever? :angel:

Carito_90
09-09-2005, 02:43 AM
DEANY! :hearts:

Haha it is the best hair indeed.

Noelle
09-09-2005, 04:54 AM
partygirl, WHERE did you get that picture in your avatar? :drool:

acoffeygirl
09-09-2005, 06:11 AM
I would like to know too! very yummy indeed! ;)

jessa007
09-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Well, I'm not partygirl but I can answer your question. :) The picture is from Faultless Roddick or www.andy-roddick.ws. They have tons of new pictures there. The one in partygirls av in particular is from London last year.

partygirl
09-10-2005, 06:59 PM
thank you...i took the best part...minus the sock tan, i dont care for tanlines- well maybe only in KEY places, on boys- but they rarely do that for us :sad: ...as where us chicks go to tiny bikinis to leave lines in only the sexiest of places.

girls rule.

warmy
09-10-2005, 07:08 PM
...i took the best part...minus the sock tan, i dont care for tanlines- well maybe only in KEY places.

…umm…I don’t understand. :confused: :awww:

Perhaps you could PM me and explain in detail. :angel: :devil:

partygirl
09-13-2005, 09:42 PM
hey now....

Seleshfan
09-13-2005, 10:37 PM
that's neat. Did you find a smiley that says woot? or did your make it yourself?

BTW, is that an African American or latino smiley? Doesn't look quite yellow.

partygirl
09-13-2005, 10:48 PM
it does appear to be colored. doesnt he?

i got it from my second favorite message board.
http://justusboys.com/forum/

its actually for gay men and chicks who appriciate them too,
but we chat about everything, i think you'd like it- your intellectual dirty mind would probbly be appriciated muchly :worship:

let me know if you join.

Seleshfan
09-13-2005, 10:50 PM

but we chat about everything, i think you'd like it- your intellectual dirty mind would probbly be appriciated muchly :worship:

I think I'll pass, hangin' around with a bunch of queens and fag-hags, isn't my idea of a good time. :devil:

partygirl
09-13-2005, 10:53 PM
I think I'll pass, hangin' around with a bunch of queens and fag-hags, isn't my idea of a good time. :devil:

its not really like that at all.
i mean there is all kinds from bi to gay to straight and whatever...but if its not your scene, ill just appricate you here :kiss:

Seleshfan
09-13-2005, 10:58 PM
its not really like that at all.
i mean there is all kinds from bi to gay to straight and whatever...but if its not your scene, ill just appricate you here :kiss:

did you say "straight"??? *raising my eyebrows in piqued interest*

partygirl
09-13-2005, 11:07 PM
yeah straight guys and girls bi sexual the entire gammet...plus there are a lot of fun topics with a veriety of people obviously.

just an open fun environment, like this one...yet different.
you should just give it a look, you can punish me if it does'nt suit you.

Seleshfan
09-13-2005, 11:20 PM
yeah straight guys and girls bi sexual the entire gammet...plus there are a lot of fun topics with a veriety of people obviously.

just an open fun environment, like this one...yet different.
you should just give it a look, you can punish me if it does'nt suit you.

I dunno. I'm sort of shy, and apprehensive about going to new places. Will you hold my hand?

partygirl
09-13-2005, 11:31 PM
of course...but ive seen more to be scared of here, from time to time.
im on there now.

pikespeak
09-14-2005, 01:07 AM

let me know if you join.

I can't believe you hang out at the site. I go there all the time. Have you seen the um, Andy thread there is well? Elle runs it. There's a piece of work... :lol: :lol:

Seleshfan
09-14-2005, 10:55 PM
I can't believe you hang out at the site. I go there all the time. Have you seen the um, Andy thread there is well? Elle runs it. There's a piece of work... :lol: :lol:

Hi. :wavey:

partygirl
09-14-2005, 11:45 PM
:)

pikespeak
09-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi. :wavey:

It's you again. :lol:

HI~!

Uh-oh.

I think I've tooted my own horn...

partygirl
09-15-2005, 01:28 AM

HI~!

Uh-oh.

have you checked your private messages?
-there is a secret waiting for you :tape: top secret :tape: :smooch:

pikespeak
09-15-2005, 03:48 AM
have you checked your private messages?
-there is a secret waiting for you :tape: top secret :tape: :smooch:

Believe me, I wasn't expecting that.

A reply awaits, my sweet.

Noelle
09-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Found this today, and although the ATP person making the comment doesn't name names, it doesn't take much brain power to remember which player played a long summer hardcourt season last year, went to Asia for a week, then played a Davis Cup tie, then to Europe and lost early and claimed the tournament schedule was too grueling. *cough*Andy*cough*

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=61021
Tennis Warehouse will be doing a question and answer with Weller Evans, VP of Player Services with the ATP.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=568852&postcount=14
Posted By Andy Hewitt:
Q: What is being done to lighten the load on the ATP players? I am very disappointed with some turnout for tournaments this year. There are too many injuries which to me anyway, makes the year end masters the only event that I like because all the top players take part. I hope there is going to be a way to keep the players healthy so all the top players can compete in top tier events.

Weller
A: User Andy Hewitt, this postscript to the previous answer should address your concern. While the tennis calendar is far from perfectly arranged and the international aspect and different surfaces make coming up with the ideal playing schedule challenging, players are their own worst enemy when it comes to playing too much. I have to chuckle when a player goes from a long summer in the US to Asia for one week, to a Davis Cup tie on a different surface and then to Europe the following week and then, as a response to losing early or being injured, claims the ATP is forcing him to play too much. The player has only himself to blame if he plays a schedule which, while making his agent happy, makes his coach and doctor cringe.
:ras: Well, what does he want the players to do? Withdraw from back-to-back Masters Series events and pay fines, or try to fulfill their commitments?

pikespeak
09-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Noelle,
Does Andy have to sign up for so many tournaments?

Is the Masters Series a requirement?

I remember during the Summer season Andy complained, but he signed up for all 5 touraments. Why doesn't he just sign up for 2 or 3 like Roger did?

Am I wrong here? Maybe.

Seleshfan
09-15-2005, 05:50 PM

HI~!

Uh-oh.

Wow, you must be flexible, or really well endowed, or both. :) Either way, I'm interested. :haha:

surfpinky
09-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Noelle,
Does Andy have to sign up for so many tournaments?

Is the Masters Series a requirement?

I remember during the Summer season Andy complained, but he signed up for all 5 touraments. Why doesn't he just sign up for 2 or 3 like Roger did?

Am I wrong here? Maybe.
hahah I know I"m not noelle but I think I can answer this question :]. Well, I know that all the masters and the 4 grand slams count for the indesit atp race, plus 5 other best result tournaments.
I think that's what it is. I guess roger can sacrifice one or two masters, since he's well, um good.

And andy originally hadn't signed up for indianapolis because davis cup was around that time, but he committed to LA. Well, since he didn't have davis cup over the summer, and he had committed to LA (although he pulled out later), I guess he decided to defend his indy title.

umm...I think that's right...

MissFairy
09-15-2005, 06:53 PM
WOOT. GO NAT. :drink: (a drinky in your honour :))

surfpinky
09-15-2005, 07:11 PM
:drink:

pikespeak
09-16-2005, 02:01 AM
Wow, you must be flexible, or really well endowed, or both. :) Either way, I'm interested. :haha:

Heh heh. I'm both, baby... :lol: :lol:

I'm all you'll ever need. :lol: :lol: :D

partygirl
09-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Heh heh. I'm both, baby... :lol: :lol:

I'm all you'll ever need. :lol: :lol: :D

i tried to respond to your private message...but it seems to not be working, ill try again tomorrow...just to let you know i got it, read it...loved it

Noelle
09-16-2005, 04:39 AM
hahah I know I"m not noelle but I think I can answer this question :]. Well, I know that all the masters and the 4 grand slams count for the indesit atp race, plus 5 other best result tournaments.
I think that's what it is. I guess roger can sacrifice one or two masters, since he's well, um good.

And andy originally hadn't signed up for indianapolis because davis cup was around that time, but he committed to LA. Well, since he didn't have davis cup over the summer, and he had committed to LA (although he pulled out later), I guess he decided to defend his indy title.

umm...I think that's right...
I <3 you, Nat. But instead of a hug, I'll just :drink: to that. :devil:

pikespeak
09-16-2005, 05:21 AM
i tried to respond to your private message...but it seems to not be working, ill try again tomorrow...just to let you know i got it, read it...loved it

All right...

I'll be waiting for it.

partygirl
09-20-2005, 06:08 AM
if you look close, the name on the next front row seat is:
"ms. paris hilton" :rain:
what a stupid seating chart :rolleyes: :rolleyes: sexy andy lips though.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/ellehutton/001gh.jpg

guida
09-20-2005, 11:14 PM
So it is! :eek:

But did she get to go at all?

partygirl
09-20-2005, 11:17 PM
So it is! :eek:

But did she get to go at all?

nope :D

guida
09-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Good. :lol:

partygirl
09-27-2005, 08:32 AM
:lol: :speakles: ...

williaer
09-27-2005, 08:39 AM
:lol: :speakles: ...
HOLY CRAP

LOL :haha:

warmy
09-28-2005, 12:22 AM
My new background. :D

partygirl
10-06-2005, 11:52 PM
apperently this is how the davis cup team spends their time... :drink: :lol:
"nice shirt roddick" :tape: :retard:

acoffeygirl
10-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Boys.... *sigh*

partygirl
10-08-2005, 08:36 PM
good boys

partygirl
10-23-2005, 12:26 PM
i guess this is a stupid question but im curious...
i wonder how long he will wear his blue braclet...
i mean are you never supposed to take it off?
i wonder if he ever does, or how many he has gone through already?

i totally get the cause and think its awesome that he supports it publicly and his fans can do the same...but i just wouldnt wear one, and when do you take it off- i guess the longer you leave it on the more momentous the moment when your without it, im just wondering if he plans to be buried with it...or something...or is there an end date in mind...or just when nobody on earth comprimises anymore there will be no need?

-nobody on earth comprimising...that sounds bad-

partygirl
12-04-2005, 09:45 PM
random.

with watermarks :mad:

:hearts:

Noelle
12-05-2005, 05:49 AM
Heh. I don't know... how long has Lance had his Livestrong bracelets? The No Compys might be here to stay. :)

partygirl
12-05-2005, 07:28 PM
i guess so, i dont mind that they are here to stay and all
-i just think thats why i dont wear one, i cant imagine going through the rest of my life with a blue or yellow or some odd color band on my wrist...and i love braclets.- i guess its just different.

partygirl
12-15-2005, 05:23 AM
"yeah, absolutely."
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1143/ao2004403og.jpg

Noelle
12-15-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm upset. Someone keeps editing Andy's Wikipedia article and the edits are just NOT HELPING. They're actually dumb and completely unnecessary! Now I'm gonna have to go revert them to my last saved version. :(

partygirl
12-29-2005, 08:13 PM
:sobbing:

tangerine_dream
12-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Random Roddick question:

Why do you think Andy is so popular with gay men?

Every time I do a search for new images, some gay site has already beat me to it by posting some salacious photo of Andy in an ambiguously gay position.

He also usually has a starring role in various gay/slash fiction sites I've come across. *ahem*

I know he's not the only tennis dude gays like but it sure seems like it. I don't see Agassi or Federer or Blake hogging up the gay wires on the web as much as Andy does.

On top of that, I still can't get over how many gay men showed up to cheer for Andy at the 2004 Davis Cup USA vs Austria when I saw them play in Connecticut. It was quite a crowd. :aplot:

Is it really just all about the ASSets? Or something more?

What do you all think?

Seleshfan
12-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Random Roddick question:

Why do you think Andy is so popular with gay men?

Every time I do a search for new images, some gay site has already beat me to it by posting some salacious photo of Andy in an ambiguously gay position.

He also usually has a starring role in various gay/slash fiction sites I've come across. *ahem*

I know he's not the only tennis dude gays like but it sure seems like it. I don't see Agassi or Federer or Blake hogging up the gay wires on the web as much as Andy does.

On top of that, I still can't get over how many gay men showed up to cheer for Andy at the 2004 Davis Cup USA vs Austria when I saw them play in Connecticut. It was quite a crowd. :aplot:

Is it really just all about the ASSets? Or something more?

What do you all think?

I think there are several reasons. First and foremost, gays are always a step ahead of heteros. Secondly, I think Andy is more attractive to gay men, because he's just so damn hot. I don't think it's just his ass per se, I think Blake probably has a larger ass in terms of poofiness. I think it has to do with his masculinity. Andy seems like a man's man, quite literally. :lol: As for Agassi, eww...and Federer, just not all that hot, and doesn't ooze manly aura that Andy does.

partygirl
12-30-2005, 12:39 AM
but his feminine side is no doubt evolved too, he is peridoxical.
i think that, well obviously there is more to him... but its this mix of soft & hard
good but bad...flawed & great wrapped in a pakage perfect enough to patent and sell in a box, well it is rather intoxicating...to anyone with senses.

and Federer, just not all that hot, and doesn't ooze manly aura that Andy does....

fed is a hot... flaming homo and andy's aura is not always so manly.:inlove:

tangerine_dream
12-30-2005, 04:20 PM
I think Andy is more attractive to gay men, because he's just so damn hot. I don't think it's just his ass per se, I think Blake probably has a larger ass in terms of poofiness. I think it has to do with his masculinity. Andy seems like a man's man, quite literally. :lol:
Good point! Andy does have the machismo act down pat doesn't he? He has a danger element that's intriguing too, but it's like a safe kind of danger. :lol: Andy's very much a guy's guy. And like partygirl said, he's also got a feminine side to him that he's not afraid to show once in a while which can be an intoxicating combo for many people, gays and straights alike, I think.

And with regards to Roger, "masculine" isn't the first (or last) word that comes to my head when I see him. When I see Roger I see "regal" and "elegance", which is attractive but not hormonally so. ;)

partygirl
12-30-2005, 06:04 PM
first let me say:
we are all so smart. :p

"masculine" isn't the first (or last) word that comes to my head when I see him. When I see Roger I see "regal" and "elegance", which is attractive but not hormonally so. ;)

i want, to do winners :o sorray its true.

acoffeygirl
12-31-2005, 04:08 AM
Fed is not hot! :p

heya
01-06-2006, 06:56 AM
Currently, he's hot only when he's not playing.

He's not hot when he breaks promises and makes it impossible for people to cheer for him. You can look at his face & see a lack of passion.
The attitude is like this:
I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I DON'T NEED TO HIRE A COACH FOR TECHNIQUE CHANGES. I don't have to put 100% of my time and effort into training/work.
I don't want to quit even when I'm incapable of winning + staying healthy.
...I don't want to be disowned by my family--they put the racket in my hand.
I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH WINNING each match.
I won't win Slams, so my priority is having a good time with friends.

If RODD thinks we believe that he REALLY wants to be #1 with the way he's behaving,
he's disgusting.

heya
01-08-2006, 05:38 PM
5 tournies won without dropping a set
Roddick

Houston, TX, U.S.A.
International Series, 4/30/2001, O, Clay , Draw: 32
5 wins, 37 games lost, 2 TB’s lost

St. Poelten, Austria
International Series, 5/19/2003, O, Clay , Draw: 32
5 wins, 27 games lost, 1 TB played

San Jose, CA, U.S.A.
International Series, 2/9/2004, I, Hard , Draw: 32
5 wins, 38 games lost, 3 TB’s played

Houston, TX, U.S.A.
International Series, 4/18/2005, O, Clay , Draw: 32
5 wins, 30 games lost, 1 TB played

Lyon, France
International Serioes, 10/24,2005, I, Carpet, Draw 32
5 wins, 40 games lost, 2 TB's played

heya
01-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Ivan Lendl 28 tournies won without dropping a set

John McEnroe 27

Jimmy Connors 24***ATP SITE MISSING DATA FROM 11 TOURNY WINS

Guillermo Vilas 21***ATP SITE MISSING DATA FROM 1 TOURNY WIN

Bjorn Borg 15

Andre Agassi 13

Jose-Luis Clerc 8

Ilie Nastase 7***NO ATP DATA FOR 11 TOURNY WINS
Roger Federer 7
Stefan Edberg 7
Vitas Gerulaitis 7
Gene Mayer 7
Mats Wilander 7

Boris Becker 6
Brad Gilbert 6
Manuel Orantes 6***ATP Database missing FROM 7 tournaments
Pete Sampras 6

Arthur Ashe 5
Michael Chang 5
John Newcombe 5
Marcelo Rios 5
Andy Roddick 5

Rod Laver 4***ATP SITE MISSING DATA ABOUT 9 TOURNY WINS
Alberto Berasategui 4
Alex Corretja 4
Lleyton Hewitt 4
Goran Ivanisevic 4
Thomas Muster 4
Rafael Nadal 4
Emilio Sanchez 4
Stan Smith 4

Kent Carlsson 3
Guilleromo Coria 3
Guy Forget 3
Fernando Gonzalez 3
Petr Korda 3
Richard Krajicek 3
Sandy Mayer 3
Miroslav Mecir 3
Carlos Moya 3
Yannick Noah 3
Magnus Norman 3
Michael Stich 3

Jonas Bjorkman B
Sergi Bruguera 2
Guillermo Canas 2
Francisco Clavet 2
Carlos Costa 2
Kevin Curren 2
Taylor Dent 2
Thomas Enqvist 2
Andres Gomez 2
Guga Kuerten 2
Tim Henman 2
Martin Jaite 2
Henri Leconte 2
Luiz Mattar 2
Joakim Nystrom 2
Bill Scanlon 2
Sjeng Schalken 2
Harold Solomon 2
Paradorn Srichaphan 2
Brian Teacher 2
Eliot Teltscher 2
Malivai Washington 2

Julian Alonso 1
Vijay Amritraj 1
Jordi Arrese 1
Byron Black 1
Juan Carlos Ferrero 1
Framcesco Camcellotti 1
Pat Cash 1
Adrei Chesnokov 1
Andrei Cherkosov 1
Albert Costa 1
Franco Davin 1
Scott Davis 1
Horacio De La Pena 1
Filip DeWulf 1
Yahiya Doumbia 1
Jacco Eltingh 1
Nicolas Escude 1
John Fitzgerald 1
Javier Frana 1
Gaston Gaudio 1
Heinz Gunthardt 1
Magnus Gustafsson 1
Tommy Haas 1
Jose Higueras 1
Jakob Hlasek 1
Dominik Hrbaty 1
Anders Jarryd 1
Thomas Johansson 1
Yevgeny Kafelnikov 1
Nicolas Kiefer 1
Stefan Koubek 1
Aaron Krickstein 1
Karol Kucera 1
Chris Lewis (NZL) 1
Ivan Ljubicic 1
Alberto Martin 1
Todd Martin 1
Felix Mantilla 1
Amos Mansdorf 1
Wally Masur 1
Tim Mayotte 1
Paul McNamee 1
Fernando Meligeni 1
Jamie Oncins 1
Jared Palmer 1
David Pate 1
Guillermo Perez-Roldan 1
Mark Philippoussis 1
David Prinosil 1
Patrick Rafter 1
Guillaume Raoux 1
Richey Reneberg 1
Pedro Rebolledo 1
Marc Rosset 1
Marat Safin 1
Rainer Schettler 1
Tomas Smid 1
Milan Srejber 1
Henrik Sundstrom 1
Jonas Svennson 1
Michal Tabara 1
Roscoe Tanner 1
Thierry Tulasne 1
Christo Van Renesburg 1
Fernando Verdasco 1
Alexander Volkov 1
Tim Wilkinson 1
Marc Woodforde 1
Jaime Yzaga 1
Slobodan Zivojinovic 1

heya
01-08-2006, 07:18 PM
January 6, 2006
SAP OPEN
San Jose, California

ANDY RODDICK

GREG SHARKO: This is Greg Sharko of the ATP Communicat ions Department . Good afternoon to everyone. Thanks for joining us for today's conference call with two-time SAP Open champion Andy Roddick who joins us from Hawaii. Andy is on his way to Australia and will be playing in the first Grand Slam tournament of the season beginning on January 16th. Last season Andy finished in the top three for the third year in a row, winning five ATP titles and seven finals, reached his second straight Wimbledon final and advanced to the semifinals at the Australian Open for the second time in three years. At this time I'll have Bill Rapp, tournament director, make a few opening comments.

BILL RAPP: Thanks, Shark. Andy, thanks for taking time away from your day to join us. We're very much looking forward to having you back in San Jose. Maybe a three-peat, I guess. I want to also thank all the writers for taking the time to be on the call today. Let's move ahead.

GREG SHARKO: We'll open it up with questions.

Q. Do you believe you have kind of more of a focus or a plan going into this season after last year not going quite as well as you would have liked?

ANDY RODDICK: I think the biggest thing for me is having an off-season to prepare. I've been off for six weeks and have worked extremely hard on getting fit and getting ready. I'm definitely going to take a lot more aggressive mindset into this year.

Q. What has your training been like when you've actually had time to do it? Can you take us through a little bit what your focus has been there?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, there's been a lot of track work. There's been a lot of strength work just to try to become a better athlete in general. I feel about as fit as I ever have been. I'm probably more excited to start this year than I ever have been. So I'm hopeful.

Q. The loss at The Open obviously was tough. How much do you use that as a motivator going out in the first round?

ANDY RODDICK: A lot. I mean, I think to be completely frank, it really pissed me off, kind of put a little bit of a chip on my shoulder. But I think I work better like that. It gave me something to prove, which is nice. Who knows, maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

Q. Obviously, you have a bigger tournament coming up in the next couple weeks. Looking ahead to the SAP Open, what do you think of the field? They just added Andre yesterday, James here, Lleyton.

ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, it's a tough field. It has been every year that I played it so far. I think Bill definitely prides himself on bringing great players to play. With the addition of Andre, that's only going to help that even more. It should be exciting.

Q. I know you've practiced quite a bit against Dimitry Tursunov, who is from this area. Wondered what you think his strengths and weaknesses are, how high you think he can go in the rankings?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I don't know if I practiced with him that much. You know, he hits a big ball. He does everything pretty well. I definitely feel like he has his best tennis ahead of him. He's one of those guys that can definitely make a move 30, 40 spots.

Q. When you won the US Open in 2003, since that time, did you think it was a little easier to win a Grand Slam title than it's turned out to be?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, that wasn't easy. I was down match point. I don't think I've ever underestim ated what it takes to win a Grand Slam. I just think -- people act like I've been far away. I've had breakpoint in two Grand Slam finals and however many semifinals . It's just a matter of playing well enough to get past that last hurdle.

Q. I talked with your coach, and he said he believes you're as fit as you've ever been. Beyond your fitness, what else did you work on in the six weeks that you had?

ANDY RODDICK: I think the biggest thing with me is just mindset, you know, going out and being aggressive on every ball. I did a good job of that after The Open this year. The biggest thing that upset me about playing at The Open was that I played -- the guy played more aggressive ly than I did. That shouldn't be the case with what I'm able to do with the ball. I think being fit and trying to take as aggressive a mindset into next year are two keys.

Q. Three of the guys that are ranked below you and Andre - Ginepri, Blake and Dent - had pretty good years last year. I'm curious if you have an opinion on their progress and do you think they can build on what they did last year?

ANDY RODDICK: I hope so. You know, I hope they continue. James and Robby especially played very well towards the latter part of last year. Supposedly Taylor has been working really hard in the off-season. He's definitely shown the capabiliti es to beat the higher-ranked players. Now it's just a matter for those guys to be able to do it week in and week out, not have month-long slumps, stuff like that. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't keep rising.

Q. Do you think that will take some pressure off you if they're challengin g with you for Grand Slam titles?

ANDY RODDICK: Probably not (laughter).

Q. Vince Young had an incredible performanc e the other night with his athleticis m, speed, size. How do you think he'd do on court as a tennis player with some decent instructio n?

ANDY RODDICK: Considerin g he's, what, 21 and has never played tennis before, probably not well. That goes for him doing like ice skating or anything else he's never done before.

Q. If he had gotten it as a kid.

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, obviously he's a great athlete, but who knows. It's like saying if I would have tried to become a quarterbac k. Who knows. I probably would suck at it still. I don't know. I don't even know where to go with that one.

Q. We're about to start this tennis season, obviously highlighte d by the four Slams. Could you give us a snap judgment about what you like best and what sort of pisses you off the most about the four Slams?

ANDY RODDICK: What do I like and what pisses me off about them?

Q. About each of the four.

ANDY RODDICK: Australia, I like all around. I think it's a great event. The only thing that sucks is getting there. The French, again, I think it's great. I think the fans are very passionate about what they do. I just don't like my results there. There's probably nothing I dislike about Wimbledon.

Q. Even the food?

ANDY RODDICK: The food's fine for me. You just got to find the right restaurant (laughter). You know, New York, I love New York, and I love the tournament . Traffic is a little suspect sometimes, though.

Q. Where is the best place to go for food for Wimbledon?

ANDY RODDICK: I'll keep my spots to myself, you know.

Q. Generally, what are your thoughts about the upcoming San Jose tournament, if anything sets it apart from others? How do you feel about playing in San Jose?

ANDY RODDICK: I like San Jose a lot. Obviously, I've played well there so far in the two years that I've been there. I like the court because I think it's pretty neutral for all players, so you get to see a lot of different styles kind of compete on a level playing field. It's not like clay where the surface really determines how the match is going to be played and stuff. I think that definitely contribute s to a pretty high level of tennis.

Q. You mentioned Andre being a good thing playing in San Jose. How is it special competing against a guy like that?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, it's great. I mean, he's probably the biggest crossover star that has ever come out of our sport. Any time he's in a field, it just adds a certain electricit y. When I get to play against him or hang out with him, it's great. He was one of my idols growing up. So now to be kind of in his peer group a little bit, it's pretty cool.

Q. If a fan is seeing you for the first time, what kind of persona or demeanor do you have on the court, maybe an image? Do you have an image? What kind of style do you play? Do you show your emotions?

ANDY RODDICK: Sometimes. No, I'm pretty -- you know, I don't know if there are a lot of secrets out there. If I'm thinking of something, most people know what it is. Not too much left to the imaginatio n, I guess.

Q. You talk about kind of focusing on being more aggressive this season. Do you feel like that's something you can just go out there and do from day one or is it going to be any kind of a transition? How eager are you to see what this might do for your game?

ANDY RODDICK: I think it's more of a mindset thing, you know, just not going -- not to stop hitting your shots if you feel like you're not hitting them well that day. I think it's something that you can try to make happen from the word "go." I'm extremely eager. I'm really excited. I'm really looking forward to this year. Like I said, probably more so than any other point in my career.

Q. There was a newspaper article recently that put together some stats and then argued that you should come to the net more often. Your thoughts on that?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, I would challenge that person to go back and look at the stats on the percentage s that I went to the net last year as compared to the years before, to actually have a little bit of knowledge about what's going on before writing articles.

Q. Where do you see James Blake's game right now? How inspirational was his run at The Open?

ANDY RODDICK: It was great. The biggest thing, it was great for tennis. It was nice to see good things happen to a good person. He was probably the person that deserved what happened to him the least out of anybody. It's exciting. I hope it continues. James doesn't need your pity, Andy.

Q. How frustratin g, if at all, has it been to know that you'd have won even more Grand Slam titles if not for Federer? Do you also feel you need to be more aggressive when you play him?

ANDY RODDICK: I mean, of course I would have loved to have won more Grand Slams. I think you have to give credit where credit's due. I would just beg you guys, when watching tapes of me against Roger, realize what I'm doing to him. You rarely see me playing back, you know, letting him be the aggressor. He's just come up with the goods. I just feel that's such an uninformed comment about going aggressive against Roger. I mean, if you watched the Wimbledon final this year, I was putting pressure on him every point. So I'm just going to have to completely disagree with that notion. Oh? I've never seen anyone win Slams by thinking, "I blast the ball hard, that's called aggression. Who cares about technique and long hours practicing?" Clay is more suited to you. Not grass. Your court position and ball toss are low-level. Wake UP.

Q. You mentioned earlier you got six weeks to actually rest and train. Part of the deal with the tennis season is that it is very long. Would you like to see something done to shorten it a little bit?

ANDY RODDICK: Yep. You know, I've been outspoken about this for a while. I mean, we're pretty much the only profession al sport without somewhat of an off-season, especially last year the Davis Cup final, you literally have 20 days or 25 days from when that ends to when the first tournament begins. That's no amount of time. People wonder why you see huge injuries in tennis, guys having surgery, guys pulling out of tournament s. They act shocked when that happens. It's a pretty simple case of cause and effect.

Q. They used some instant replay at the Hopman Cup. Apparently there was some success. Do you like that? Do you want that in the game?

ANDY RODDICK: Yes, I do. If we have the technology to do it, I don't see a whole lot of -- I don't see a lot of reason why we shouldn't. On top of just getting the calls right time after time, which would be nice, I think it would add another aspect for TV viewers. Someone could have one or two challenges a set. I think it would add some sort of drama and some sort of excitement . It's always fun to kind of see the replays in football when they show it and you're kind of having dialogue back and forth with your friends, in and out, what is going to happen. I think it would add something to the game, take out a lot of the human error.

Q. With the strength work and track work that you said you've been doing, how much different is that approach than from what you've done before? Is it more weightlift ing than you've done before?

ANDY RODDICK: It's pretty much more of everything than I've done before. I really wanted to try to improve leaps and bounds this off-season. That was one way I could do it. It's just a matter of putting in the work. Last year, it was tough because, like I said, there was no off-season. There was no time to put in the work. Fortunatel y this year I was able to get an extended window of time to really try to make a difference . Hopefully that will help.

Q. Have you gained weight in terms of muscle mass?

ANDY RODDICK: I think so. We'll see. GAIN WEIGHT to lose?! :eek: :o

BILL RAPP: Thanks again for taking time to do this with us. I wanted to let everybody know, what are your plans when you leave Hawaii, where will you be going and playing?

ANDY RODDICK: I'm playing the Kooyong event next week in Melbourne, then I'm going to play the tournament called the Australian Open right after that.

BILL RAPP: I've heard of that.

ANDY RODDICK: Then I'll be coming to play a little Davis Cup, then come your way.

GREG SHARKO: Thanks again, Andy, for your time this afternoon.

ANDY RODDICK: Thanks a lot, guys.

heya
01-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Yes, he has speed and volley improved a little bit. The requirement is to do everything 2 levels greater.
People bash him and the Roddick family keeps defending him.
Isn't it time that they stop coddling him as if he's a baby? They kept bringing him to
tournaments and now, they keep quiet when he fails due to poor decisions/coaching? Yeah. :o

INEFFECTIVE Andy and Dean:

90% of events = pathetic 'cause he feels like he's on the outside of the top 10.
Wake up... Top 5 players are not perfect. Idiot!

Glaring Example: Madrid :o

1. Andy boasted that Karlovic's return game was inferior and that he didn't need to worry about his own serve as much. Sadly mistaken!
2. He was on the same flight as the TV announcer. Arrived up to a week late for events.
- Dean was spotted at the Karlovic-Rusedski match.
:rolleyes: Good work, Dean! Be passive. Talk instead of help. Let Andy do whatever he wanted and you followed him around like a monkey.
- Unaware of his bad practice and belligerent personality.
-. He pretended he had more things to worry about.
- Stupid to feel unashamed that he felt no need to respect the fans.

All he had to do were
-change work and life.
-say no to poor scheduling and too many responsibilities.
It's not rude to say no. It's called common sense. Bringing success.

partygirl
01-09-2006, 11:38 PM
January 6, 2006
SAP OPEN
San Jose, California

Q. Have you gained weight in terms of muscle mass?

ANDY RODDICK: I think so. We'll see. GAIN WEIGHT to lose?! :eek: :o

yeah that :eek: me too!
more weight?
muscle weight is not gonna improve his movement i mean he's weighed down enough.

he needs to lose some weight, even some muscle weight i think too just streamline andy...we already know your strong.

like in 2003 he was 21 he looks twice the size now, just all over his body...his legs are 2x bigger his arms are bigger, his ass- is bigger... oh and his head is too :) ;) :p

i think his physical form in 2003 is where he needs to be...i think its finger down the throat time :rolleyes: that was a really poor joke, in very bad taste :o :worship: :o

heya
01-10-2006, 01:26 AM
I glad someone agreed. GEEZ The Roddick family isn't known for their athleticism and calorie counting. Talk about delusional. He ate a damn burger and drowned his sorrow in beer again. He was chunky 2 yrs. ago, but he played with more patience on hardcourt, even though he sucked on grass and clay. The competition worked harder since 2004, but Andy can't care less about precision (dropshots, volleys, court position, angles).
Have you seen the way Nalbandian played. That's how I like the return game.
:retard: Andy's obsessed with having fun and avoiding thoughts of Fed. :mad:

partygirl
01-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Andy's obsessed with avoiding thoughts of Fed....in bed. :o

heya
01-10-2006, 02:50 AM
...with Mirka and Juliette. :scared:

He thinks he's uglier than Sharapova, Kournikova and...Paris Hilton. :o

(Ah, I forgot how to type. Oh well.)

tangerine_dream
01-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Today's random Roddick comment: Andy has a funny belly button. It's a Charlie Brown belly button: it can't decide whether it wants to be an innie or an outie. Now I just had this bizarre image of George Clooney yelling at Andy: "You're either in or you're out!"
http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/upload/2006/01/roddick_shirtless_6.jpg

And what happened to the treasure trail?? Why did he shave that off? :bigcry: How are we supposed to find any treasure without the trail! We must fix this.

http://tinypic.com/k36c85.jpg

There! All better now. :D

acoffeygirl
01-12-2006, 05:22 PM
OMC....Tangy you have too much time on your hands!! :p

guida
01-12-2006, 08:09 PM
:haha:

I'm devastated about the treasure trail too, Tangy. :sobbing:

partygirl
01-13-2006, 12:59 AM
hey at least it will grow back...ive never heard of :
premature treasure trail lossage

and tangy dearest you know that trail is blonde :mad: what you tryin' to pull with that black pubic?

my andy roddick press conferrence:
-------------------------------------
-questions please-

(unidentified attractive/smart woman)- "Andy, great to see you out there again...what made you go crazy with the razor this time...or did some ho get to do the wax?"

(ande)- "uh, yeah absolutley"

(unidentified attractive/smart woman)- how far are you gonna take this? :devil:

(ande)- until theonus?.

-thank you ladies and gentlemen...andy has to go shave-

Noelle
01-13-2006, 01:11 AM
he's also got a feminine side to him that he's not afraid to show once in a while which can be an intoxicating combo for many people, gays and straights alike, I think.Rightly said. :drool:

heya
01-13-2006, 01:28 AM
---
If he fares well. Ginepri fleas will shred his fair hair and tear up his skin.
Gimelstob...will bed him until Andeee faints.--

:shout: Bathroom break will be longer. See Maria run. See ARAWDDick run and hide..

partygirl
01-24-2006, 02:35 AM
the international partyboy...strikes again:
(at least its funny)

heya
01-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Glamour:
A lot of your boyfriends have been older too. Aren't there any eligible 21-year-old guys in Hollywood?

Mandy: Actually my ex-boyfriend [Roddick] was only a year or two older than me, but generally, I'm just not attracted to guys my own age. Maybe it's because girls mature faster than guys. I don't think I could date someone that young again. I've found a perfect match now, in terms of the age thing.

Glamour:
Your mom introduced you to your last boyfriend. WOuld you let her set you up again?

Mandy: No! (laughs) She didn't really set us up. I was wroking on a movie in Toronto, and my mom was going to a tennis tournament there. I said, "Hey, if you happen to meet that guy Andy ROddick, invite him to the set." Lo and behold, she ended up meeting him, and it turned out he had a crush on me too. He came to the set that night, and of course I was shooting a scene in an outfit I hated. I thought I could book it back to my trailer and change, but when I ran into my dressing room, he was already sitting there!

Glamour:
Your eventual breakup was covered everywhere . It must be incredibly difficult to go through that so publicly.

Mandy: It was the worst thing ever. I was in New York shooting a movie alongside Susan Sarandon and Kate Winslet. It should have been the most exciting time of my life, but I was just so depressed, and nobody could take away that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. Now I'm happy I went throuh it because as a result, I have an amazing record of songs about love and relationsh ips. healing from a broken heart opened me up to all kinds of new ideas.

partygirl
01-25-2006, 03:15 PM
i should bad rep you for that heya :o

heya
01-25-2006, 09:02 PM
No, SEND him an email :
"Congrats, you didn't throw yourself at MATURE GIRLS this year!!"

Lord Carlos knows, he loves handing out personal information.
:o :p

blosson
01-25-2006, 09:50 PM
the international partyboy...strikes again:
(at least its funny)

You should have posted this one in the picture thread. He's wearing Polo and looks happy.

williaer
01-25-2006, 10:37 PM
You should have posted this one in the picture thread. He's wearing Polo and looks happy.
happy? i was going to go with blink drunk... but i spose it's personal choice :p

guida
01-25-2006, 11:04 PM
happy? i was going to go with blink drunk... but i spose it's personal choice :p

hahaha, I have to agree with that! :lol:

partygirl
02-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Andy "I do what I like & make it work" Roddick
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/postmypicsplease/untitledwho.jpg

tangerine_dream
02-17-2006, 04:11 AM
Random Roddick observation:

Why are Fedtards obsessed with hanging out in Andy's forum? I've noticed that Tourmalante plants his ass in here every day reading through every old thread that he can find (the ones that mention his beloved Roger, I'll bet). He's almost as crazy as Dirk the Dim in that regard. :cuckoo: They spend more time in here than in JesusFed's forum. Seriously, it's time for the 'tards to give up their imaginary fandom for Roger and just admit that it's really Andy that they're interested in. Nobody would blame them for that. :)

heya
02-17-2006, 04:30 AM
They read the threads because the titles are loud and descriptive.

Andy's head is far up his friends' buttcheeks. That's the real problem.
Andy's not playing well enough to win tournaments, let alone DC.
Don't bet on seeing "aggressive" techniques. :rolleyes:

Noelle
02-17-2006, 03:19 PM
For holy macaroli, this is Andy RodDUCK.

Not quite the pic I was looking for, but these show Andy at his Duck's finest.

partygirl
02-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Random Roddick observation:

Why are Fedtards obsessed with hanging out in Andy's forum? I've noticed that Tourmalante plants his ass in here every day reading through every old thread that he can find (the ones that mention his beloved Roger, I'll bet). He's almost as crazy as Dirk the Dim in that regard. :cuckoo: They spend more time in here than in JesusFed's forum. Seriously, it's time for the 'tards to give up their imaginary fandom for Roger and just admit that it's really Andy that they're interested in. Nobody would blame them for that. :)They read the threads because the titles are loud and descriptive.

:spit: :haha::haha:

http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc140/th_00449_uihjtio7638jtyur68the.JPG (http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc140&image=00449_uihjtio7638jtyur68the.JPG)click me

heya
02-21-2006, 01:21 AM
Post of the year!!! DING DING! The Leave it to Beaver image is nonexistent.

redhead
02/20/06

I am a little obsessed with Andy Roddick, and James Blake for that matter, but I've already laid that out in numerous posts. I'm not going to pretend to know either guy very well, but I have dealt with them in a professional setting and with Roddick, I came away with this impression: the man's defensive, funny, smart, present, somewhat articulate, but he doesn't listen too well and his mentality is "my family and I can do no wrong."

Blake, of course, is very smart, not so articulate that I've seen, media-trained (by that, never disrespectful or combative), loyal (look at Roddick dropping Benhabiles early in his career while Blake has stayed with Baker through thick and thin), but he has a personality glitch in that--in my opinion--he has a lot of anger inside him (the body cast when he was young, being the younger bro, not getting the respect as a junior, there is family history that also could lead to the anger) and when he's in a tight situation in big matche, he often just acts instead of thinking, and it gets him in trouble.

They both have issues with immaturity (for example, a guy like Hewitt who definitely deals with his demons, I don't think would say to an ump, "stop looking at me with those stupid faces," it's a moronic remark and if you don't think it's the remark of a bully then you've probably never been in a playground before.http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennisweek/index.cfm?func=displaymessage&messageid=126749

partygirl
02-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Have you ever noticed how much taller Andy is compared to the rest of his family? I've heard a rumor that he had growth hormone shots as a teenager so that he could be a better player.

Im curious as to what heya has to say about this.

sounds about right, the Roddick's pumping him full of drug's & hormones in a vein attempt to create the super player- john could never be. :aplot:

heya
02-26-2006, 11:17 PM
YAWN @ men's tennis, :bs: on mtf. Even the WTA's better.

Unfortunately, the brainwashing of Andy at an early age...
and manipulative, smiley people (he said he was aware of this), are destroying naive people.
Andy has to cut his proverbial umbilical cord

get his life in control. There's no "secret problem/private issue".
He told lies about practicing great and playing in control to keep the media away..
His opponents don't need to know his intentions....and Pat McEnroe isn't his family.
The truth is he's not taking care of himself...
....he knows he slowed down and gave up....but he won't admit he sabotaged himself, hurt his young supporters and made his opponents happy.
his life's all about making money for tennis/family....
not to make himself happy by doing something he excels in (writing jokes, being sexy & funny, nurturing kids).
no one's aware of his unhappiness or isn't brave enough to change him---not Doug, the fitness trainer...etc.

and tennis bores him....some players aren't improving physically and so, they surrender often.
His opponents didn't have to play that well...he doesn't want to get better and lose weight.
No psychologist will stop his compounding self-destruction, poor fitness and denials.

He has to accept --he won't win Davis Cup
probably won't win a MS/Slam tournament for 3 years....
The oncourt passiveness and whining are the result of passiveness in personal relationships. His head is up everyone's butt.

partygirl
02-27-2006, 01:21 AM
No psychologists will stop his compounding self-destruction, poor fitness and denials.i think phychologist exist to stop self-distruction and denial...if your willing. which he is not.
He should put some of this amazing offcourt effort into that... cause' he dont need muscle.
-he needs to lose some.

:worship:
Andy has to cut his proverbial umbilical cord
it's a litteral cord. you can see it.:wavey:

as you can see i butchered up your original post but i really felt it was the best yet. :angel:
He has to accept --he won't win Davis Cup
and Pat McEnroe isn't his family.
EXACTLY.
-if he starts slipping in rank, i wonder if he will realize davis cup is not of most importance- if your gonna cry for a grand slam.
-lets hope it doesnt come to that, because i enjoy davis cup
but its not going anywhere it may even be an option when he's not in his "prime"

guida
02-27-2006, 10:45 PM
it's a litteral cord. you can see it.:wavey:

:lol::lol:

partygirl
03-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Buzzcuts Rule! http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/merv/beerfunnel.gif
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=82713&stc=1http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/merv/batman.gif

heya
03-15-2006, 02:51 AM
Even pat mcenroe's flip flopping.

Anday......one day, Pat's desperately promoting your extremely fit body and
upcoming Slam "wins", but the next day, he says "RODD won't run faster because he's 6 foot 3 inches tall."

at every match on TV, Pat had to talk about you--Andy.
Then he whined about how horrible it was to see players whine + cry.
Hypocrite PAT.

Here are what lovely tennis fans are saying.....yummy.

any watching verdsaco roddick? I hope fernando is not getting bad calls
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72280

Roddick got some dubious line calls in that TB
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72180&page=117&pp=15
Jose is roasted beef
he msised his chance by blowing his break so quickly in set 1...
meant Duck didnt have time for his usual panics when things are not going well

at least dont get bagelled Jose
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72180&page=122&pp=15

Dont take this wrong ANDY FANS, but do you think Andy has a vision problem? His eyes dont look right.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72180&page=121&pp=15

Jose winning only 59% of his 1st serve points. Against Roddick, that is pathetic.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72180&page=123&pp=15

partygirl
03-15-2006, 03:43 AM
Even pat mcenroe's flip flopping.

Anday......one day, Pat's desperately promoting your extremely fit body and
upcoming Slam "wins", but the next day, he says "RODD won't run faster because he's 6 foot 3 inches tall."

at every match on TV, Pat had to talk about you--Andy.
Then he whined about how horrible it was to see players whine + cry.
Hypocrite PAT.

the truth is:
"Patric MCenroe is a bitch."

while watching andy last night he made me ill...
its sad when you are wishing & dying for a commentator to
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

...he didnt.
he's a walking douche chill...

THE END.

heya
03-15-2006, 04:47 AM
I know Andy knows Pat badmouths him all the time. "Someone beat Roddick over the head. He makes some players hate him. No one dislikes Federer."
Condescending prick Pat.
Pat and his brother are perfect. LMAO

tangerine_dream
03-15-2006, 03:43 PM
When you guys do a search for Andy Roddick on Google do you ever come up with some random thing about him that doesn't make any sense? I came across this today:

23. "Roddick: Escape from Butcher Bay" is my favorite sports video game ever. I really like how Andy is demonstrating his love for video games via this title and that ad where he plays tennis with the rectangle from "Pong."
Posted at 7:13PM on Mar 14th 2006 by Dirk Dorkelson

19. "Roddick: Escape From Butcher Bay" basically had no HUD except for a health bar that was only visible when you took a hit or got healed.__ Several games show ammo loads through a readout on the gun itself -- "Halo" and "Doom 3" are maybe the best examples.
Posted at 6:20PM on Mar 14th 2006 by Scott

I have no idea what this guy is talking about. Is Andy actually starring in a video game somewhere? Maybe Naldo knows? :confused:

Anyway, these random news tidbits are kind of interesting. They also help me in creating new blog headlines: "Roddick: Escape from Butcher Bay" :haha:

tangerine_dream
03-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Post of the year!!! DING DING! The Leave it to Beaver image is nonexistent.

redhead
02/20/06

I am a little obsessed with Andy Roddick, and James Blake for that matter, but I've already laid that out in numerous posts. I'm not going to pretend to know either guy very well, but I have dealt with them in a professional setting and with Roddick, I came away with this impression: the man's defensive, funny, smart, present, somewhat articulate, but he doesn't listen too well and his mentality is "my family and I can do no wrong."

Blake, of course, is very smart, not so articulate that I've seen, media-trained (by that, never disrespectful or combative), loyal (look at Roddick dropping Benhabiles early in his career while Blake has stayed with Baker through thick and thin), but he has a personality glitch in that--in my opinion--he has a lot of anger inside him (the body cast when he was young, being the younger bro, not getting the respect as a junior, there is family history that also could lead to the anger) and when he's in a tight situation in big matche, he often just acts instead of thinking, and it gets him in trouble.

They both have issues with immaturity (for example, a guy like Hewitt who definitely deals with his demons, I don't think would say to an ump, "stop looking at me with those stupid faces," it's a moronic remark and if you don't think it's the remark of a bully then you've probably never been in a playground before.http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennisweek/index.cfm?func=displaymessage&messageid=126749

Where the heck did this post come from? Who is this redhead? I'm going to tear into her now :devil:

I have dealt with them in a professional setting and with Roddick, I came away with this impression: the man's defensive, funny, smart, present, somewhat articulate, but he doesn't listen too well and his mentality is "my family and I can do no wrong."
So far so good. But what's so wrong about thinking highly of your family? Don't most people feel that way? And if not, wouldn't it be worse if Andy had a lousy relationship with his family and thought very little of them? I don't understand what point she was trying to make with that comment.

Blake, of course, is very smart, not so articulate that I've seen,
How can you be super smart but not articulate? Perhaps she asked him the wrong questions? (I'm assuming she works in the media?) With every interview I've seen and read on James, "inarticulate" is definitely NOT the word that comes to mind.

media-trained (by that, never disrespectful or combative)
Neither is Federer. Guess that makes him a phony too. :cuckoo:

he has a personality glitch in that--in my opinion--he has a lot of anger inside him
Please point out the person(s) to me who do NOT have any anger? If 100% happy people actually exist, good for them. In some parts of the world, these happy folks would be called "mentally challenged."

But living with anger is not, imo, a "personality glitch". That's called being human. And yes, Blake has probably had to deal with many issues that this redhead person has never had to face. So far, Blake has more character than she does. So there. :p

They both have issues with immaturity (for example, a guy like Hewitt who definitely deals with his demons, I don't think would say to an ump, "stop looking at me with those stupid faces," it's a moronic remark and if you don't think it's the remark of a bully then you've probably never been in a playground before.
Wait, who said that? Who said "stop looking at me with those stupid faces?" :confused:

I think Andy is more immature than Blake and definitely more immature than most of the other players. As I've said before, I think Andy's immaturity has to do with the fact that 1) he's the baby of his family; and 2) he's American (I do believe that most Americans, esp men, take longer to grow up than non-Americans). He's kind of caught in that "no longer a boy not quite a man" 20-something syndrome right now. He'll eventually grow out of it. :)

partygirl
03-15-2006, 05:42 PM
"no longer a boy not quite a man" :)
oh- swoon. :inlove:

partygirl
03-29-2006, 10:34 AM
these are super big pix,
and i sense man jewlery on the roddick :eek:

i bet its a beautiful silver heart shaped locket...
the only question is does it contain pictures of mardy & james:hearts:

or

the last locks of his hair?

http://img24.imagevenue.com/loc231/th_31294_015.jpg (http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc231&image=31294_015.jpg)-click-http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc192/th_31300_001.jpg (http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc192&image=31300_001.jpg) :scratch:

partygirl
04-04-2006, 11:57 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/ellehutton/756765767y.jpg

-ouch- :devil:

partygirl
04-08-2006, 04:26 PM
:secret:

Monteque
04-08-2006, 05:14 PM
For Roddick to improve his game and gives Federer a hell, he needs to flatten his forehand.
He is an attacking player, but on the contrary he always plays far behind the baseline. Big server like him isn't suitable plays like that. Look at Ivanisevic that stand closer to the baseline & hit groundies.

It's too late to him to be a S&V player but he could change his style little bit.

heya
04-12-2006, 12:42 PM
2006 DAVIS CUP INTERVIEWS: April 9: Team Chile

/noticias.info/ 2006 DAVIS CUP QUARTERFINALS
CHILE vs. USA
RANCHO MIRAGE, CALIFORNIA

P. CAPDEVILLE/J. Blake
6-3, 6-4

THE CHILEAN DAVIS CUP TEAM

THE MODERATOR: Questions in English.

Q. Would you mind going over what was going on in the third, a couple disputes with the line judges.

HANS GILDEMEISTER: Well, of course, when there are big points, Fernando broke back 4-2, was 3-4 serving. There were two big points. Well, the referee, I think he made a mistake.

Dimwit Hans can't see :devil: ADick's superiority if it smacks him on the face.
That's all. It's very hard to be a chair umpire, to make the calls. It's not easy because the balls come fast. Obviously, the balls were close.

That happen already. Nothing we can do now. But I think it was a good match. I mean, I prefer to talk about the match. I think Fernando made Roddick play his best tennis of the
year. That's what I wanted to do, because if Andy would play a little bit less, Fernando would have won the match.

But if he would have won the third set, when you're winning, nothing hurts, you feel great. But when he lost the third set, he got a little bad -- he lost his concentration.
Obviously, those big overrules, that's part of the game

Q. Would you talk about your fan support this week. They were very vocal out there.

HANS GILDEMEISTER: They were great. They were great. Great supporters. Whenever Fernando and Nicolas go, they've been in the Olympics, New York, France, I knew they were going to
be here. I know it was very far away from Chile, but we have some people around LA, New York, California. I knew they were going to support us very much.

I think it was half and half, half American and half Chilean. I think was a good spirited match for Davis Cup. That's all about this Davis Cup.

Q. I thought your move acting as you did today, to keep your singles players fresh, was the only thing you could have done. Andy says, "I want you to write it was a dumb move
instead of a genius move." How would you reply to Andy?

HANS GILDEMEISTER: First of all, you saw Fernando play today. If he would have played the doubles yesterday, he probably would have got injured because the doctor, they didn't want
me to put Fernando. I waited till the last minute to put Fernando. The doctor didn't give me the pass to play. I mean, we have no chance. If we would have played doubles, maybe he
would have played one or two sets and we would have stopped.

Unfortunately, Adrian and Paul got a little nervous, they were playing against the No. 1 team in the world. I think it was the right thing to do yesterday because even if we were
play four or five sets, today would have been dead. Impossible to play against Roddick. Against Roddick, you have to be 110%, especially on grass. Andy is the second best player in
the world on grass. He had to be in good shape to play.

Obviously, after the third set, he came a bit down, Fernando, because of the Friday match was very long, and exhausted.

Q. You indicated that you did not feel Andy was playing at his best. Did his play today surprise you?

HANS GILDEMEISTER: You know, Andy didn't have a good year. I talked to you in the beginning of the week. I did hope that Andy didn't get a comeback in these two days. I think he's
coming back. I know he's going to come back sometime in the year, but not this week. Unfortunately for us, he came back on Friday and Sunday.

He played his best tennis I think today for a long time. I don't know what he said. But I think he played a very good match.

Q. After looking at Andy's play today, what kind of chances do you think he would have on Wimbledon grass against Roger?

HANS GILDEMEISTER: The same chances he had the last two years (laughter). It's tough to play Federer in any surface - especially in grass.

Q. Can you talk about the US and Russia in the next round.

HANS GILDEMEISTER: Well, I think they play in Russia, I heard. It's going to be difficult. We play there last year, but only with Fernando because Nicolas didn't go there because
he was sick.

It's going to be a tough tie. I think it's going to be wide open for both teams. But I think depends on what surface they play. I think they going to put clay. If they put clay, I
think the advantage is Russia. In hard court, indoor, could be America. But if they play slow clay, it's going to be very difficult for the US.

HANS GILDEMEISTER: I had a great time coming back to Palm Springs after 33 years. I think was a very emotional tie. Not too many people thought that we could
come to Sunday to finish it. We had a real good chance today. When Fernando won the first set, and the second set he had a good chance, like was Love-15, 3-4 or 3-All, I don't
remember, and he hit an unbelievable passing shot.

obviously, you don't remember On a different day maybe would have been playing Blake and Massu right now. I don't know what would happen in the fifth and final
match.

partygirl
05-06-2006, 01:15 AM
im bored http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/transport028.gif

heya
05-12-2006, 08:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hp-EArV6s8&search=roger%20federer

Andy in 2002, thinking it's great to buffoon around with poor practice and volleying.
Looked low on energy like 2004-6 Roddick.
A far cry from January-September 2003 Andy.

Another "wait, stand flat-footed for a good shot, and congratulate like an asshole" exhibition.

partygirl
05-12-2006, 03:33 PM

Now that's Love.:inlove:

...in tiny red shorts.

If i were roger, i would have stood right over andy's thrown racket & waited for him to come over and get it. ;)

WuMiE
05-13-2006, 07:13 PM
I didn't want to be mean but when Andy was sucking I did it :rolleyes:

http://i3.tinypic.com/zlbya9.jpg

blosson
05-13-2006, 10:52 PM

Andy in 2002, thinking it's great to buffoon around with poor practice and volleying.
Looked low on energy like 2004-6 Roddick.
A far cry from January-September 2003 Andy.

Another "wait, stand flat-footed for a good shot, and congratulate like an asshole" exhibition.

The old love affair. Nowadays, Andy doesn't even put himself in a position to play Roger. Roger has a new Spanish lover :o

partygirl
05-26-2006, 05:39 AM
It's been awhile since we've played with captions...

i have provided the space & new pics, please provide the brain
or feel free to ignore me and my dumbass bored crazy. :)

blosson
05-26-2006, 07:24 AM
It's ichy.

partygirl
07-03-2006, 01:44 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/rolleyes003.gif:tears:http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/rolleyes003.gifhttp://www.cardcow.com/images/set21/card00204_fr.jpg

tangerine_dream
07-03-2006, 04:10 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/ellehutton/756765767y.jpg

-ouch- :devil:
This isn't recent is it? When was Andy on Extra?

WuMiE
07-03-2006, 05:16 PM
This isn't recent is it? When was Andy on Extra?

It was in 2003. I don't remember the month...right after the Us Open I guess :confused:

partygirl
07-27-2006, 08:33 PM
4ever
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=95403&stc=1http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=95402&stc=1
I miss Davis cup action...especially with Mardy.

Caren
07-28-2006, 01:34 AM
Oh my god :eek: how young does Andy look in those pics

WuMiE
07-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Oh my god :eek: how young does Andy look in those pics
You think so? I do not lol.

Caren
07-28-2006, 01:57 AM
:eek: Really?

partygirl
07-28-2006, 02:29 AM
well he was 22...that is young:p

partygirl
08-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Hand hold him Lord Carlos and help.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=96336&stc=1

partygirl
08-16-2006, 04:59 AM
you know, I never see Andy at anyone else's matches anymore.

Deboogle!.
08-16-2006, 05:08 AM
Can he feasibly go to anyone's matches? I remember once Mardy (I think it was him, maybe it was James or Robby lol) said they all go out and support each other but that Andy can't really b/c he'd just get mobbed.

partygirl
08-16-2006, 05:17 AM
yeah that makes sense.
but then again Federer & Sharapova attend other matches.:shrug:
the last time i remember seeing Andy at any match was at the Olympics.

no big deal.
just a curiosity...i could also understand that his own issues are about all the tennis he needs right now. :cool:

Deboogle!.
08-16-2006, 05:21 AM
Did Andy ever go out and watch his buddies' matches though? Except for DC and the Olympics I don't remember seeing him just in the stands much :shrug:

partygirl
08-17-2006, 01:21 AM
I'm a slut for a pouty boy & this one knows how to work it...wish his pants were longer though.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97280&stc=1

warmy
08-17-2006, 03:20 AM
GayAndy

partygirl
09-25-2006, 03:40 AM
Under Armour:rolleyes:
should pay him sizeable amout of cash for the frequency in which he flashes their waistbands

tennisrocks123
10-06-2006, 08:17 PM
The ATP should just allow Roddick to play nude, he's always picking at his shorts anyway

partygirl
11-15-2006, 08:26 AM
If he doesn't eat babies the baby in him will die.:sad::angel:

avocadoe
11-15-2006, 01:09 PM
a freind of mine named Andy "Eroddick" (erotic) :)