Interview with G. Monfils! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Interview with G. Monfils!

Luke
08-03-2005, 06:07 PM
If you are interested in interview with young Frenchman Gael Monfils, please post here your questions you would like to ask him, and we will forward all queations to him during interview, we are going apply for tomorrow.

delsa
08-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Have a look at the thread you made in the French section of the forums. I put a few questions there... ;)
Edit: Here's the link http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=47992

And thank you for your photos on your site! :yeah:

gsm
08-04-2005, 04:53 AM
gday luke!!!

here is a question , feel free not to use it.

Q: was it initially a hard decision to decide between playing on HC's and clay after finishing wimbledon?

doing a nice job luke , keep it up!

Luke
08-04-2005, 01:14 PM
thanks guys, yesterday i talked to Gael at players party, and he seems to be really very nice mate. I spoke about this interview we are planning to make today or tomorrow and he agreed, so probably there will be oppurtunity to have some time to ask your questions.

delsa
08-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Great! Thank you very much Luke! ;)

tennis_spider
08-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Thanks Luke.

My Question:-

Can I bet on you to win next 2 matches ???

Luke
08-05-2005, 05:38 PM
haha.. i don't think he knows tha answer :)

Vamos Feńa
08-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Here's my question: What do you think of Poland Gael?
Thanks Luke! :yeah:

delsa
08-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Here's my question: What do you think of Poland Gael?
Thanks Luke! :yeah:
He seems to appreciate playing there looking at his results... ;)

Nathaliia
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
hahaha yesterday the security had to walk him out of the court because the fans behaved like on rock'n'roll concert, wanted to touch him, to congratulate, to get anything from him, to have a pic etc.

it was a pleasure for me to support him

Luke
08-06-2005, 12:46 PM
yeah.. and because it was very late in the evening when he finshed his match, we decided to not bother him after match, interview was moved for today after match. let's hope weather will let players some on the court and play semifinals, cuz at the moment it's raining and it seems to be raining for a while.

delsa
08-06-2005, 03:38 PM
hahaha yesterday the security had to walk him out of the court because the fans behaved like on rock'n'roll concert, wanted to touch him, to congratulate, to get anything from him, to have a pic etc.

it was a pleasure for me to support him
:haha: Awww Gaël! :worship:
It was like this in the Paris Bercy MS last year for his two matches and i was there! The guy KNOWS how to fire up the crowd and make them happy! When he's not doing his "stupid" antics on the court doing too much but just wonderfully enjoying himself there and making the show, it's just fantastic to get behind him! GO GAEL! :rocker: :rocker2: :music: You're a brush of fresh air in the world of tennis with your enthousiasm and spontaneity but, please, control yourself not to go to far! ;)