The Sopranos [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Sopranos

its.like.that
08-02-2005, 06:49 AM
hey, just wondering if there are any other avid Sopranos fans on here... :scratch: :wavey:

bad gambler
08-02-2005, 10:17 AM
they show it too late in Australia and at no consistent times, so its hard to keep up with what's going on

Yoel and co.
08-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Channel 4 in GBR finished showing the chapters from last year (when Tony kills Steve Buschemi) some time ago. Have there been any new ones out?

buddyholly
08-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Best way to watch is on DVD, a whole season in one weekend. I have not got to season 5 yet, so do not want to know any details.
When I lived in Cuba I missed a lot of TV. I also tried watching OZ, but the scripts got to be so stupid, I gave up on it. When they brought up the possibility of a pill that aged you 30 years overnight, so that your sentence was served and you could be released, it was time to walk away.
The Sopranos does nothing like that, it is always believable.
Did you know that the Silvio Dante character is a member of Bruce Springsteen's band?

its.like.that
08-02-2005, 02:59 PM
lol... didnt know that :eek:

any photos?

Space Cowgirl
08-02-2005, 09:37 PM
yeah, Steve van Zant is in the E Street Band :cool:
I started watching the Sopranos back in `99 when it first came on Channel 4. In Germany it's on the Premiere pay channel. I think series 4 has just started (where Tony and Carmella have split up), so I'm trying to follow that. I'd love to get hold of the DVDs of all the series, though, it's great

its.like.that
08-04-2005, 05:57 AM
the 5th series comes out on dvd here soon, i gotta see that...

and i think the 6th series comes out on tv in the US soon, so it will be another 6 months before it spreads elsewhere.