Tuesday OOP & Scores [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

Tuesday OOP & Scores

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

fabolous
08-02-2005, 06:45 PM
come on guille, you already lost 2 games too much!

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 06:45 PM

PAIN` IS A RISIN

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 06:46 PM
No its not, but how do you explain the numerous situations whereby odd movements have been correct. You can't say that something wasn't going on in this match because the bookies have reacted and reacted rightfully.

It's all a fix and gamblers always look for excuses if they have done their money, in some cases there are fixes and others they're not. I didn't bet on this match beforehand and didn't plan on it, I wonder if that means I was in on the fix?

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 06:46 PM
2 bp Coria

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Coria will win this 6-2 6-3

Corey Feldman
08-02-2005, 06:48 PM
coria sniffing that double break
gets it *5-2
i'll amuse myself soon with champions league football on tv as Celtic try and turn around a 0-5 deposit

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 06:49 PM
coria sniffing that double break
gets it *5-2
i'll amuse myself soon with champions league football on tv as Celtic try and turn around a 0-5 deposit

If Celtic win 5-0 it's a fix.

sports freak
08-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Did I touch this match? No, I didn't and I was very clear about that. As for biggest fix you're cracking jokes, there have been bigger ones than this.

What i meant was i didnt bet on the game just for the ones who might have thought i did,i lnow u didnt bet on Zab cos u were just like me ifty on the situation????that situation has been proven to be bodgy!!

kween
08-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Coria lost his serve.

Pingpong
08-02-2005, 06:51 PM
It's all a fix and gamblers always look for excuses if they have done their money, in some cases there are fixes and others they're not. I didn't bet on this match beforehand and didn't plan on it, I wonder if that means I was in on the fix?

I had my money on Mayer due to the extreme odd movements where other bookies had not reacted. Zaba may not fix the match but from past experiences, these odd movements prove right. Some of you may not like to bet on these, but I find it quite profitable.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 06:53 PM
What i meant was i didnt bet on the game just for the ones who might have thought i did,i lnow u didnt bet on Zab cos u were just like me ifty on the situation????that situation has been proven to be bodgy!!

It's about trusting your information and not letting personal preferences get in the way. It's not that hard to do a sting the other way and that has happened many times before.

sports freak
08-02-2005, 06:54 PM

Believe me theres more fixes in sport then people realise n tennis is one of the lesser extent!!!!NBA is a good one

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 06:55 PM
I had my money on Mayer due to the extreme odd movements where other bookies had not reacted. Zaba may not fix the match but from past experiences, these odd movements prove right. Some of you may not like to bet on these, but I find it quite profitable.

How wasn't Zaba vulnerable considering his recent form and playing for 3 weeks straight and making the semis last week? That alone could have given more hope to Mayer, then again it depends on the quality of info.

sports freak
08-02-2005, 06:56 PM

Hey Ping Pong would you be able to let me know movements in the AFL n NRL???
:rolleyes:

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Believe me theres more fixes in sport then people realise n tennis is one of the lesser extent!!!!NBA is a good one

It's easy to find conspiracies in anything if you look hard enough, it's a business and there are other factors involved, it stands to reason.

happy928
08-02-2005, 06:58 PM
man, get over it peeps.......

i lost 500, but am i complaining? :haha:

shiet happens.......

move on.....

Corey Feldman
08-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Never diss any of George's fave players in a live score thread ;)

sports freak
08-02-2005, 07:00 PM
It's easy to find conspiracies in anything if you look hard enough, it's a business and there are other factors involved, it stands to reason.

When conspiracy happens too often then not then it becomes more of a fact!!!

Deivid23
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM

shiet happens.......

move on.....

Losing money is not funny, specially when it was so easy to avoid that loss only using one´s brain

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM

shiet happens.......

move on.....

I wouldn't know I didn't bet any money on it. I just wish the rumour was accurate you know is he going to Montreal for shopping, he isn't going there for tennis.

Pingpong
08-02-2005, 07:03 PM
How wasn't Zaba vulnerable considering his recent form and playing for 3 weeks straight and making the semis last week? That alone could have given more hope to Mayer, then again it depends on the quality of info.

So George, let me ask you this?. The bookmakers have contacts so they are well informed. Do you think that they will change their odds based on unreliable information. Sure, Zaba may have been tired, and this may be the 'factor' that determined his lost, but even this is a factor, despite it not being a fix. So when I say something is going on, I don't neccesarily meant that he fixed it, but perhaps that bookies knew that he was not up for the game.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:04 PM
When conspiracy happens too often then not then it becomes more of a fact!!!

How isn't every time a player loses a match, then not considered a fix. I have seen players at 4am and having to play a 10am match and lost and benefitted from that. I suppose that means I was in on the fix, cause I was lucky to benefit from that.

It's not that hard to use your brains, gambling isn't a noble profession, so don't go high and mighty on me, this sort of stuff happens.

SwiSha
08-02-2005, 07:05 PM
man i am glad that i wasnt here at the end of that nico match..glad that he won though

Pingpong
08-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey Ping Pong would you be able to let me know movements in the AFL n NRL???
:rolleyes:

Have you ever seen a match where an underdog had become favourite, and I'm not talking about the 1.90 - 2.00 game. Other than numerous injuries to a team, I have never seen odd movements in AFL and NRL as great as that as in this example.

tennis_spider
08-02-2005, 07:06 PM

There was something FISHY ...someone form inside knew & Mayer odds got POUNDED.. books are sharp to know these moves.

No way odds rise from 1.35 Fav to 2.35 Underdog .

This is not too difficult to understand....

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:07 PM
So George, let me ask you this?. The bookmakers have contacts so they are well informed. Do you think that they will change their odds based on unreliable information. Sure, Zaba may have been tired, and this may be the 'factor' that determined his lost, but even this is a factor, despite it not being a fix. So when I say something is going on, I don't neccesarily meant that he fixed it, but perhaps that bookies knew that he was not up for the game.

You don't think I am aware that bookies have good contacts, if not, then they wouldn't be in the profession, they'd be broke. Next point, there have been occasions when they have been a thrown a red herring, but that wouldn't classify as a fix would it, it would be smart use of information.

Massu could hardly walk when he played Robredo at RG last year and got done badly, then again that was a fix as well. Bookies should know these things, if they know their profession.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:08 PM
There was something FISHY ...someone form inside knew & Mayer odds got POUNDED.. books are sharp to know these moves.

No way odds rise from 1.35 Fav to 2.35 Underdog .

This is not too difficult to understand....

Are you trying to insult my intelligence or what?

tennis_spider
08-02-2005, 07:10 PM
You don't think I am aware that bookies have good contacts, if not, then they wouldn't be in the profession, they'd be broke. Next point, there have been occasions when they have been a thrown a red herring, but that wouldn't classify as a fix would it, it would be smart use of information.

Massu could hardly walk when he played Robredo at RG last year and got done badly, then again that was a fix as well. Bookies should know these things, if they know their profession.

George ,

This was a 100% fishy match as no one was INJURED & both played full match.

Someone had inside info about it & books knew it...Plain & Simple.

tennis_spider
08-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Are you trying to insult my intelligence or what?

How can I do that ??

You sound very reasonable... :cool:

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:12 PM
George ,

This was a 100% fishy match as no one was INJURED & both played full match.

Someone had inside info about it & books knew it...Plain & Simple.

Isn't it a bookmakers job to know what's going on? When did I say Zabaleta was injured? I have never said that, I didn't even bet on the match. It's not hard at a small tournament to get info like that.

fabolous
08-02-2005, 07:13 PM
guga retired or what's up with this *** scoreboard??????

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:14 PM
guga retired or what's up with this *** scoreboard??????

Coria is killing him and maybe Guga wants to visit the beach.

sports freak
08-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Have you ever seen a match where an underdog had become favourite, and I'm not talking about the 1.90 - 2.00 game. Other than numerous injuries to a team, I have never seen odd movements in AFL and NRL as great as that as in this example.

Odds wont change too much in AFL cos theres alot more players involved instead of one player,they may change abit if 3-4 key players were out,same goes wit NRL even Knights wit out Joey the odds do change but depends on the oppostion n form!!!cant measure AFL/NRL to tennis totally different thing or format!!!!

fabolous
08-02-2005, 07:15 PM
i can understand that :lol:

now seriously, is guga injured? the scoreboard also stucked when it was 0-3 in the 2nd so i suppose there was an injury timeout. and now it's frozen :confused:

tennis_spider
08-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Isn't it a bookmakers job to know what's going on? When did I say Zabaleta was injured? I have never said that, I didn't even bet on the match. It's not hard at a small tournament to get info like that.

Yes... & BOOKS did awesome JOB of it.......As soon as they knew something Fishy ..they changed odds .....As always books were spot on.... :)

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Yes... & BOOKS did awesome JOB of it.......As soon as they knew something Fishy ..they changed odds .....As always books were spot on.... :)

Too bad you haven't seen it when they got it wrong.

tennyfan
I think Guga must have retired. They moved the 4-0 score over to the finished sets area. Poor Guga. He's had a really tough year losing in the first round almost every time. When did he have his hip surgery?

Action Jackson
i can understand that :lol:

now seriously, is guga injured? the scoreboard also stucked when it was 0-3 in the 2nd so i suppose there was an injury timeout. and now it's frozen :confused:

I got him at 0-4

renatoal
08-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Goo Gugaa ! :P

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Guga has defaulted.

+alonso
Kuerten !! Let's go :sad:

tennis_spider
Too bad you haven't seen it when they got it wrong.

Nops ..I saw it

& 1 book still got awesome odds before da match (Globebet) Mayer @ 3.25 but my $$ were tied @ bet365....It takes few hrs to make a withdrawl from them :p ..... :)

Pingpong
08-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Odds wont change too much in AFL cos theres alot more players involved instead of one player,they may change abit if 3-4 key players were out,same goes wit NRL even Knights wit out Joey the odds do change but depends on the oppostion n form!!!cant measure AFL/NRL to tennis totally different thing or format!!!!

So why did you bring up this issue if you cannot compare the two. :confused: Clearly you said that odd movements are not really that large in AFL and NRL, so why would you want me to report you about odd movements if it shouldn't have too big an impact on the result. Tennis is clearly different and odd movement can suggest something.

fabolous
08-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I got him at 0-4
yes me too, but at 0-3 there was also a long long break. so i think he played one more game and retired then. :sad: :sad:

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Nops ..I saw it

& 1 book still got awesome odds before da match (Globebet) Mayer @ 3.25 but my $$ were tied @ bet365....It takes few hrs to make a withdrawl from them :p ..... :)

Then they aren't always spot on which contradicts your other statement.

sigmagirl91
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Guga :sad:

tennyfan
08-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Anyone know why Guga retired? I hope he didn't reinjure his hip. Maybe he came back too soon after surgery?

filipos
08-02-2005, 07:25 PM

Listen man I WAS on mayer and I WAS on 2-1. Take my word for that. Open your eyes to whats going on. Do u sugest mass hysteria on 2-1 sets??? CMON man youre clever than that!!!!!!!

filipos
08-02-2005, 07:27 PM
I am not against fixing because i lose money on it. I MAD ABOUT FIXING because it destroys the GAME. Nothing to do with gambling.. SHAME ON THOSE TWO LITTLE RATS......

Deivid23
It's not that hard to use your brains, gambling isn't a noble profession, so don't go high and mighty on me, this sort of stuff happens.

Disagree on that. I found perfectly noble to bet on a sport event

Pingpong

In my previous post I didn't mention fixing. I said 'something was going on', this could be injury, tiredness factor, motivational, personal factors etc. You keep on replying as though I lost money on fixed games. All I'm saying is that the bookies are well informed of what is going on, and they are usually right, and odd movements indicated that. I don't know why I'm going on with this, I didn't even lose money on it :lol:

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 07:30 PM
The home court advantage rears it's ugly head already.

Fyrsternberg mysteriously wins the coin toss.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Listen man I WAS on mayer and I WAS on 2-1. Take my word for that. Open your eyes to whats going on. Do u sugest mass hysteria on 2-1 sets??? CMON man youre clever than that!!!!!!!

You win and you still whine, what's the problem. There is always some form of hysteria when someone doesn't win and always looking for excuses to justify this. In this case you money and good for you, fixes go on and please write a letter to the ATP about it and while you're at it, could you write one about Zab losing 6-1 6-1 in Kitzbhuel as well, that was a fix.

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Fyrstenberg saves BP to deuce.

Relish this moment kid, you won't last long.

Action Jackson
Disagree on that. I found perfectly noble to bet on a sport event

It's more noble than politics or real estate ever could be, but the main point is I know what it is and don't pretend it to be anything else.

filipos
cmon man.....were talking about set fixing........i cant believe people can be so naive....thats probably how they always get away with it..... me included :devil: . FIXING in sports is going on. Believe it and stay cautious. Ignore it and live in dreamland.

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Srichaphan Goldstein - good match

Choupi
It's definitely a dark day...both Marianos lose their respective match. Guga retires, more than likely because of injury...and those speculations that will never end! What have I done to deserve this today? :sad:

tennis_spider
Then they aren't always spot on which contradicts your other statement.

Thats only 1 BOOK ........all other books were spot on..... :)

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:33 PM
In my previous post I didn't mention fixing. I said 'something was going on', this could be injury, tiredness factor, motivational, personal factors etc. You keep on replying as though I lost money on fixed games. All I'm saying is that the bookies are well informed of what is going on, and they are usually right, and odd movements indicated that. I don't know why I'm going on with this, I didn't even lose money on it :lol:

We're debating for the sake of it. We agree bookies are well informed as they should be, if not, they'd be broke. We didn't lose money on this either.

Yes, but everything going to a loss means it's a fix no matter the circumstances.

NATAS81
Moya breaks on the 3rd try 1-0

:wavey: Fyrstenberg

Deivid23
Bookies protect themselves by having a wager limit at the current odds and dropping them each time a wager is placed or even removing certain event bc huge money placed on them o there are fishy ones. Bookies didn´t have a clue about this one if u ask me, odds moved due to big money placed on Mayer, simple.

Pingpong
Thats only 1 BOOK ........all other books were spot on..... :)

Yep, I noticed that. Seems like Globet were ill-informed, at least not soon enough anyway

tennis_spider
08-02-2005, 07:34 PM
We're debating for the sake of it. We agree bookies are well informed as they should be, if not, they'd be broke. We didn't lose money on this either.

Yes, but everything going to a loss means it's a fix no matter the circumstances.

Nops ...everyone know that this match was FISHY including books.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I am not against fixing because i lose money on it. I MAD ABOUT FIXING because it destroys the GAME. Nothing to do with gambling.. SHAME ON THOSE TWO LITTLE RATS......

There's gambling in sport, so how is this surprising that it can happen. It's just people who overreact and make it out to be a bigger problem than it is.

Every single favourite that lost a match, should be investigated under all circumstances.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Bookies protect themselves by having a wager limit at the current odds and dropping them each time a wager is placed or even removing certain event bc huge money placed on them o there are fishy ones. Bookies didn´t have a clue about this one if u ask me, odds moved due to big money placed on Mayer, simple.

If there is a huge amount of money in a short period of time on a player, then it stands to reason they get suspicious.

filipos
08-02-2005, 07:36 PM
You win and you still whine, what's the problem. There is always some form of hysteria when someone doesn't win and always looking for excuses to justify this. In this case you money and good for you, fixes go on and please write a letter to the ATP about it and while you're at it, could you write one about Zab losing 6-1 6-1 in Kitzbhuel as well, that was a fix.

But i am telling you again and i really dont want to convince you that not all matches are fixed. Labadze got the message from the ATp when he set fixed a match with Knowle where the whole of Georgia and parts of Germany knew about it. Its time for other warnings although i must admit that either Zab or Mayer have done this that obvious before to my knowledge. It makes me wonder sometimes.......

Deivid23
08-02-2005, 07:37 PM
It's more noble than politics or real estate ever could be, but the main point is I know what it is and don't pretend it to be anything else.

Many people think gamblers are just sick junkies who need some adrenaline to feed their lives, but smart gambling requires a lot of dedication and brain even many people who think they know how it works would be surprised.

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Fyrstenberg holds :bigclap:

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:40 PM
But i am telling you again and i really dont want to convince you that not all matches are fixed. Labadze got the message from the ATp when he set fixed a match with Knowle where the whole of Georgia and parts of Germany knew about it. Its time for other warnings although i must admit that either Zab or Mayer have done this that obvious before to my knowledge. It makes me wonder sometimes.......

The Labadze one well nothing public came out of that, but as with gambling sport, there will be fixing of results, it's not surprising and I don't live with my head in the sand, but it's better to think that they are all at it.

Ok, I witnessed a match where Mayer got absolutely trashed and no he didn't throw the match, according to the paranoid people who bet money on him, they'd be shouting rigged.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Many people think gamblers are just sick junkies who need some adrenaline to feed their lives, but smart gambling requires a lot of dedication and brain even many people who think they know how it works would be surprised.

Patience as well, not all of them are like that. I can't say I hate gambling when it has helped me a few times and you know my past profession, but the thing it's a business and there is a ready market for it, just depends on where that person comes into it.

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Fyrsternberg breaks for 2-2

Is the kid for real?

Profile shows one match played all year.

Pingpong
08-02-2005, 07:47 PM

That would be called the professional gambler. Along with god capping abilities, they are also aware of bookies actions and jumps on prices when the bookies release juicy odds to entice more customers. Of course they have a lot of patience and good money management.

When one comes to imagine a gambler, they most probably think of one of those 'steretypical gambler' because gambling rarely attracts good images in society. Thats why people think of them being sick junkies, but these are not often the cased...at least not for the controlled gamblers.

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:52 PM
2*-3 Moay

30*-15

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:53 PM
3 all

NATAS81
3-3

NATAS81
Dechy's and Ginepri's odds lowered considerably overnight.

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Fyrstenberg 3*-3

0*-15

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:54 PM
0*-30

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 07:55 PM
3 bp Moyá

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:55 PM
0*-40

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:56 PM
4*-3 Moya

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:58 PM
40*-0

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 07:59 PM
5-3* Moya

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:00 PM
3*-5 Fyrstenberg

15*-30

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:02 PM
5*-4 Moya

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:05 PM
bp Fyrstenberg

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:08 PM
5*-5 Fyrstenberg

15-15

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:09 PM
30*-30

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:09 PM
40*-30

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Watch Moya to get broken and lose this set..:)

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:10 PM
5*-6 Moya

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Dechy's and Ginepri's odds lowered considerably overnight.

Where..?

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 08:11 PM
lol 9.00 serving for set

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:12 PM
0*-15

NATAS81
Where..?
vBookie - naturally

tiptopdaisy
0*-30

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I have MVP 2005 running in the background so I can't see the scoreboard.

tiptopdaisy
15*-30

Mario66
2 sp`s Fyrstenberg..Moya..:haha:

tiptopdaisy
15*-40 2sp Fyrstenberg

Judge
08-02-2005, 08:14 PM
it was 10.0 on Hanescu/Sabau during 2-6 *1-3... but i had no time to catch it.. now 1.65 :(

Mario66
vBookie - naturally

:)

tiptopdaisy
sp#2

30-40

tiptopdaisy
deuce

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:15 PM
sp#3 Fyrstenberg

NATAS81
Moyá is just helping his odds.

tiptopdaisy
deuce#2

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:16 PM
adv moya

Mario66
Moya will lose today..:) Watch him blow the tb...

Ays25
what is wrong with moya?

tiptopdaisy
6-6 Tie-Break !!!

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:17 PM
1*-0 Moya

JMG
LOL Moya :lol:

Judge
hi Mario, NATAS! :wavey:

Vamos Feńa
Great Moya needed only 1gp to win and Mariusz wasted sp :o
Fight in tiebreak Mariusz!!!!

tiptopdaisy
1*-1 Moya

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:18 PM
2-1* Moya

NATAS81
:silly:

Mario66

Hello mate! :wavey:

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:19 PM
2 all

Aguante_el_Gato
Textual from Zabaleta, last week, after beating Almagro and before facing LaLo in Austria (and after complaining about the heat)
"Today in the morning I had a strong pain in the shoulder because I finished very tired after the match with Davydenko. I didn't know how I was going to be able to play, but luckily the "fisioterapeutas" helped much. Now I am going to rest well for tomorrow".

Don't know, but instead of thinking that is something fixed, I prefer to think that maybe he have problems with the shoulder again , and why not that he was seen making therapy ( that perhaps explains his problems with service)

NATAS81
Watch Moyá bagel him in the 2nd set ala Férrer @ Umag.

tiptopdaisy
3*-2 Moya

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:20 PM
4*-2 Moya

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Textual from Zabaleta, last week, after beating Almagro and before facing LaLo in Austria (and after complaining about the heat)
"Today in the morning I had a strong pain in the shoulder because I finished very tired after the match with Davydenko. I didn't know how I was going to be able to play, but luckily the "fisioterapeutas" helped much. Now I am going to rest well for tomorrow".

Don't know, but instead of thinking that he is something fixed, I prefer to think that maybe he have problems with the shoulder again , and why not that he was seen making therapy ( that perhaps explains his problems with service)
He definitely did not fix that match and Gaudio knew Kitzbühel like the back of his backhand.

tiptopdaisy
3*-4 Fyrstenberg

Judge
:silly:

what does it mean? :smoke:

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:22 PM
4*-4 Fyrstenberg

NATAS81
what does it mean? :smoke:
Means Moyá gave up 2 SP to a Polish Challenger player.

Vamos Feńa
Naprzód Mariusz do cholery!!!

tiptopdaisy
4*-5 Moya

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Means Moyá gave up 2 SP to a Polish Challenger player.

Three.. :)

NATAS81
2 sp Fyr

tiptopdaisy
sp#3,4 Fyrstenberg

4*-6 Moya

tiptopdaisy
6*-5 Fyrstenberg sp#4

NATAS81
Fyrstenberg wins first set 7-6(5)

I can't believe I bet on this has-been who feasted on a weak top half @ Umag.

tiptopdaisy
08-02-2005, 08:24 PM
7-6 (5) Fyrstenberg

Mario66
Trust me, Carlos will lose today..:)

Vamos Feńa
Finally Mariusz!!! :D :D :D
Now try to win 2 set :D and no more chokes pls ;)

Ays25
fuck u moya

Juan Zueco
08-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Carlos probably has a seat next to zaba to Montreal.

Judge
08-02-2005, 08:27 PM
haha ... challenger player won 1st set 7-6 against top player ater 3-5 *0-30... fantastic Polish torney :)

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Carlos probably has a seat next to zaba to Montreal.

:haha: That was good..;)

Vamos Feńa
08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Keep updating the score guys! My stoped at the beginning of tiebreak and now shows it's 5/4 Moya serving and bp for Mariusz :haha: :tape:

Aguante_el_Gato
08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
He definitely did not fix that match and Gaudio knew Kitzbühel like the back of his backhand.
Hi Natas,
I think the same about Gaudio ;)
btw, What about your flag/avatar? Did you stop backing players with their flag? or Did you stop betting? :haha: or you're on a BIG bet with argentine players?
btw 2 , Do you know why is Rubinho in the title?

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Fyrstenberg won the first one 7-6 (5), and the second is 1-1, Moya to serve next...

Vamos Feńa
08-02-2005, 08:30 PM
haha ... challenger player won 1st set 7-6 against top player ater 3-5 *0-30... fantastic Polish torney :)
You know that's simply Sopot ;) A beautiful city and the atmosphere is great out there, just like in Kitzbuell :D
BTW great comeback Mariusz :worship:

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Moya holds 2-1*..

Ays25
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
live score link please

Juan Zueco
08-02-2005, 08:37 PM
http://sopot.tipex.sk/

Judge
08-02-2005, 08:37 PM
You know that's simply Sopot ;) A beautiful city and the atmosphere is great out there, just like in Kitzbuell :D
BTW great comeback Mariusz :worship:

yea, i know... this is holiday resort city... but how it influence to top players? :D

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:38 PM
http://www.ideaprokomopen.pl/index_en.php/

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Moya breaks *3-1...

griwu
08-02-2005, 08:40 PM
LiveScore is not working at the moment.
www.ideaprokomopen.pl

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Moya holds 4-1*..

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:42 PM
LiveScore is not working at the moment.
www.ideaprokomopen.pl

Works well for me.. :)

Lebowski
08-02-2005, 08:43 PM
the english version seems to the be the one that works

Vamos Feńa
08-02-2005, 08:43 PM
yea, i know... this is holiday resort city... but how it influence to top players? :D
Well maybe they like to go for a party and look for some polish girls and they forget about tennis ;)

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Fyrstenberg comes *4-2...It`s now the seventh game and Moya will get broken..;)

Feyenoord
08-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Moya *4-2

Feyenoord
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
The Pole is nowhere at the moment. Moya *40-0.

Vamos Feńa
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Fyrstenberg comes *4-2...It`s now the seventh game and Moya will get broken..;)
OMG Mario you're just too good! :haha::haha:
and they say that ppl from Finland are closed and smile very rarely...

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I still think that Fyrstenberg is going to win this match! :yeah:

Feyenoord
08-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Fyrstenberg *2-5 30-0

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Fyrstenberg holds *5-3..It`s time to break Mariusz!

Vamos Feńa
Naprzód Mariusz!!! :yeah:

Mario66
3 sp`s Moya..:(

Feyenoord
08-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Love game Fyrstenberg. Come on mate. Break Moya. U can do it.
If not, take the 3rd!

Ays25
08-02-2005, 08:51 PM
score?

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Moya ties the sets 1-1... No worries, Fyrstenberg - pretty long last name by the way..;) - will give a tennis lession to Carlos in third one..:haha:

Vamos Feńa
Moya :fiery:
Naprzód Mariusz!!! you still can win it! :D Vamos!

Feyenoord
6-3 Moya. The Pole is starting with serve in the 3rd.
Will this be a 6-1 for Moya?

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:54 PM
6-3 Moya. The Pole is starting with serve in the 3rd.
Will this be a 6-1 for Moya?

It will not be a 6-1 for Carlos...Mariusz is going to win! :cool:

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Hi Natas,
I think the same about Gaudio ;)
btw, What about your flag/avatar? Did you stop backing players with their flag? or Did you stop betting? :haha: or you're on a BIG bet with argentine players?
btw 2 , Do you know why is Rubinho in the title?
No, I still have just about every ATP player avatar so I could easily go back to that. It just got kinda tough changing it day after day. Plus, I decided to go with the business look on Gaudio's title day (last Sunday). I have several alternates of him up close and even some old school ones from 2003 and prior.

I always bet as soon as I receive income - that's how you stay ahead of the market and make money.

I've been studying players alot closer lately and it's been paying off. I've also started paying attention to how the odds fluctuating influences betting and have adjusted my plays accordingly.

As far as Rubinho, I assume that has to do with FIFA soccer which I haven't been paying close attention to.

All I can say on behalf of Argentina soccer is Crespo is clutch. That was a nice goal to put Chelsea ahead in their first visit to America vs. D.C. United 2-1.

dylan24
08-02-2005, 08:55 PM
15-40
break him moya

Mario66
2 bp`s for Moya...

marcelwks
2bp's Moya

dylan24
moya blows one bp
30-40

dylan24
08-02-2005, 08:56 PM
deuce
fuck you moya if you lose this match
-2300 fav

Feyenoord
BP Moya.

Ays25
this fckn game should have been 6-2 6-1 for moya, againt a polka nobody

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Am I the only one surprised that more people aren't backing Sanguinetti after his three set win over countryman Bracciali to win the recent Challenger title?

Mario66
08-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Fyrstenberg saves both bp`s and holds 1-0*..:)

dylan24
nice going moya
idiot

Vamos Feńa
Am I the only one surprised that more people aren't backing Sanguinetti after his three set win over countryman Bracciali to win the recent Challenger title?
Well Danielle has been playing really good last times :) Pity that he lost...

Feyenoord
08-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Sangui will def. Muller today. Muller is tired. Sangui is on fire.

Mario66
08-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Sangui will def. Muller today. Muller is tired. Sangui is on fire.
Are you so sure about that Muller is so tired..? Because I´m not... :rolleyes: But we`ll see what happens!

jole
1-1 in the third. The Pole is serving and it is a big game.

Vamos Feńa
Mariusz held!!! Break now Mariusz! :D

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:01 PM
0-30
try not to fuck up this time moya

jole
08-02-2005, 09:01 PM
*15-30

jole
08-02-2005, 09:02 PM
2 BP Carlos.

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:02 PM
15-40
break now moya dammit

jole
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
*30-40

dylan24
moya blows 3rd bp of set
idiot

Vamos Feńa
Fight Mariusz!!!

dylan24
finally
now hold dammit

Mario66
carlos breaks *2-1

claudine140
08-02-2005, 09:04 PM
where can we folow live scores from sopot?
do not understand the language of this site

marcelwks
08-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Moya 2

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:05 PM
where can we folow live scores from sopot?
do not understand the language of this site
http://sopot.tipex.sk/

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:06 PM
15-0
15-15
you better hold her carlos

dylan24
30-15

dylan24
30-30
carless at it again
after holding at love his first game of the set

marcelwks
08-02-2005, 09:07 PM
30-30

dylan24
40-30

dylan24
deuce fuck

marcelwks
08-02-2005, 09:08 PM
40-40

dylan24
moya is up 2-1 right
livescore has the pole up 2-1

dylan24
adv
deuce
moya has blown 2 game pts

dylan24
bp fuck you moya

marcelwks
bp

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:09 PM
deuce

dylan24
3rd gp for moya

marcelwks
if Moya win I think he lose with Starace

Ays25
08-02-2005, 09:10 PM
guga is over
henman is a cake these days
and moya cant even beat a polish polka dancer..
these players should retire asap

NATAS81
Wow, Lappentti up to 16.00 vs Roddick

dylan24
moya blows 3rd gp
wtf carlos

dylan24
bp fuck you carlos

Vamos Feńa
Break him Mariusz! Ajde!

Mario66
08-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Moya blows it and Fyrstenberg broke! 2-2, Mariusz to serve next... As I have said several times, Moya will lose this match! :)

dylan24
go fuck yourself
moya
blowing 3 game pts against some stupid pole

claudine140
moya is broken, what is going on with him?

Vamos Feńa
2/2 FS :D
Ajde Mariusz!!!

marcelwks
08-02-2005, 09:12 PM
2-2 Moya ciota

NATAS81
Are you so sure about that Muller is so tired..? Because I´m not... :rolleyes: But we`ll see what happens!
Agreed. He hung right with Andre who was in great physical condition throughout the whole tourney. He has a killer spin second serve out wide. I'm just thinking it's going to be a great match and against lesser opponents, they would both be the favorites IMO.

You add to the fact that Muller is playing only two days after flying from L.A. which is cross country. But again, the miracles of modern flight probably enabled him to arrive in Washington Sunday night and get in some good rest before practicing yesterday.

Ays25
this is a joke..

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:14 PM
retire carlos if u lose this match

Vamos Feńa
Ok Mariusz try to win it ok? ;)
I must go ;) Bye everyone :wavey:
Ajde Mariusz!!! :D 3/2

Mario66
Another break for Fyrstenberg is coming soon, watch out!

Olisadebe
ooo-marcel-Ty tez wyklinasz Moye??:D
vamos carlos:)

Mario66
Ok Mariusz try to win it ok? ;)
I must go ;) Bye everyone :wavey:
Ajde Mariusz!!! :D 3/2

:wavey:

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Vamos Carlňs, I have four v $25 hand outs riding on this.

3-3 - Fyrstenberg to serve

Ays25
i think this game is really fixed.. this pole lost to a arabic nobody..
moya cannot win tourneys these days
and needs some cash

Mario66
Moya holds 3-3, Fyrstenberg to serve next...

marcelwks
08-02-2005, 09:18 PM
This match is like Federer vs one of the Bryans :d

Mario66
08-02-2005, 09:19 PM
This match is like Federer vs one of the Bryans :d

Except Roger won and Moya is going to lose..:)

Ays25
08-02-2005, 09:20 PM
whatever the outcome, i will never ever bet for carloss curly ass moya

i am sure he will lose serve now

Mario66
08-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Mariusz holds 4-3*...

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:21 PM
moya will lose this match in 3rd set tb
like puerta did to minar the other week

jole
08-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Moya *3-4

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm surprised the odds were so low for Moyá. The bookies really overgraded the talent pool at Umag.

Straby
08-02-2005, 09:22 PM
I have a very bad feeling about this.
And besides that, betting on Moya as a huge fav is never a good idea. What was I thinking. :sad:

dylan24
08-02-2005, 09:23 PM
0-15
damn you moya

Mario66
Watch Moya choke now... 0-30!

dylan24
0-30
moya should be suspended
damn fixer

NATAS81
08-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Moyá cannot hold serve easily.

He is supposed to have far superior fitness.

4-4 - Fyrstenberg to serve

There aren't many good Polish hockey players.

Mario66
08-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Moya comes to 4-4...

marcelwks
08-02-2005, 09:25 PM
4-4