BadGambler & Swisha presents:- Where did u do it for the first time... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

BadGambler & Swisha presents:- Where did u do it for the first time...

g35-great
07-29-2005, 10:31 PM
LOL... there was a serious discussion in mtf chat between us guys.. and swisha came up with this idea... so pour it out guys... where did u guys/girls do it for the first time??? :devil:

If u dont answer then i guess... everyone will think that u are a VIRGIN :rolleyes:

its.like.that
07-29-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm a virgin, and proud of it :p.

:)

g35-great
07-29-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm a virgin, and proud of it :p.

Then u shouldnt be posting in this thread... go away lol :p

About me... Some girl older than me stole it in a movie theatre while watching the movie Bedazzled :angel:

molikfan2004
07-29-2005, 11:18 PM
In my room :lol: At my house :lol: That's where I done it for the first time God I was only 14 :lol:

its.like.that
07-29-2005, 11:54 PM
:lol:

Gunner
07-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Boring from me im afraid compared to ur back alleys and such :eek: Just in my room with ym current girlfriend when i was 17 and she was 16 first time for the both of us was cool and we are still together 2 years later :devil:

aftermatch
07-30-2005, 12:07 AM
in the car, honda civic 3 doors 1990, my first car. :rolleyes:
i missed her :sad: not the car, the girl, my first girlfriend for three years :sad:

its.like.that
07-30-2005, 12:12 AM
in the car, honda civic 3 doors 1990, my first car. :rolleyes:
i missed her :sad: not the car, the girl, my first girlfriend for three years :sad:
:sad:

buddyholly
07-30-2005, 05:17 AM
In a hotel in Bray, near Dublin, on an International Rugby weekend. My big brother was gracious enough to pay for the room.

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-30-2005, 06:13 AM
In a hotel

me too... unfortunately, not very special, but oh well. to all those who actually lost theirs in a moment of beauty and compassion and trust, you rock and you are a strong individual

Choupi
07-30-2005, 06:58 AM
I was camping with my BF and it happened naturally under the tent! Not a great experience but at least, there was nature all around! ;)

its.like.that
07-30-2005, 08:15 AM
:haha:

Nikki♥
07-30-2005, 08:30 AM
It happened at a hotel with a guy I had only known for a few hours. I was 14. OMG. :eek:

Choupi
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
:haha:
I can have a laugh at it now, but I can tell you that I didn't find it funny at all when it happened! :)

its.like.that
07-30-2005, 09:37 AM
I can have a laugh at it now, but I can tell you that I didn't find it funny at all when it happened! :)
i wasnt laughing at you personally, but this whole thread in general

Choupi
07-30-2005, 10:12 AM
i wasnt laughing at you personally, but this whole thread in general

Yeah, some things are really much better when not remembered! ;) Maybe I should've laughed, at least, I would've known why...:tape:

its.like.that
07-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Yeah, some things are really much better when not remembered! ;) Maybe I should've laughed, at least, I would've known why...:tape:

Action Jackson
07-30-2005, 11:13 AM
The night train between Stockholm and Narvik. The best thing was that it was winter and it will still dark fortunately and the couchette was comfortable enough, though looking at my ugly face in the reflection wasn't a major highlight.

1sun
07-30-2005, 07:36 PM
at some girls house after a party in her room. i had a sort of fling with her b4 hand. i was 15, a week b4 my 16th bday, i was so happy i lost it b4 i turned 16

sigmagirl91
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM
In college. 'Nuff said.

Choupi
07-30-2005, 09:34 PM
In college. 'Nuff said.
I didn't know you as mysterious Tiff...you'll amaze me every day! :D Anyway, it's all very far behind now, isn't it? Thankfully! I mean for me... ;)

its.like.that
08-01-2005, 10:03 AM

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 10:17 AM
My first time was with 6 Swedish girls and we did the whole Kamasutra from the first to the last page on the top of a skyscraper... :devil:

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 10:23 AM
My first time was with 6 Swedish girls and we did the whole Kamasutra from the first to the last page on the top of a skyscraper... :devil:

Sex god GermanBoy...:worship:

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Sex god GermanBoy...:worship:

Princesa, you can admit, you were one of the 6 bombshell girls... :p

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Princesa, you can admit, you were one of the 6 bombshell girls... :p

But I'm not Swedish. :ras:

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 10:33 AM
What? :eek: Okay, then 5 Swedish girls and Princesa... :p

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 10:35 AM
What? :eek: Okay, then 5 Swedish girls and Princesa... :p

Ok.

But I can tell you that I have had better lovers already.

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Pfft! :rolleyes: It was my first time ever... We could try it again... :devil:

sigmagirl91
08-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I didn't know you as mysterious Tiff...you'll amaze me every day! :D Anyway, it's all very far behind now, isn't it? Thankfully! I mean for me... ;)

Yes, it is...and I can be very glad. :o

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Pfft! :rolleyes: It was my first time ever... We could try it again... :devil:

I didn't mean it in a bad way, I have lots of respect for unexperienced men. *cough* I doubt that we will get the chance to do it again soon because my bf's very jealous.

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Well, I am a golden league lover now... :lol:

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Well, I am a golden league lover now... :lol:

:yeah:

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 11:05 AM
You could help bad gambler now, he is in need of some extra lessons, I think... :p

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 11:08 AM
You could help bad gambler now, he is in need of some extra lessons, I think... :p

Now that was mean. :o

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Not really! :haha:

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Not really! :haha:

His nick name is bad gambler and not bad lover. :ras:

GermanBoy
08-01-2005, 11:37 AM

Maybe it was a tough decision which one to take before registering here... :shrug: ;)

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Maybe it was a tough decision which one to take before registering here... :shrug: ;)

:o

bad gambler
08-01-2005, 11:54 AM

Princesa :inlove:

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Princesa :inlove:

:awww: I'm trying my best to defend you, GermanBoy is saying bad stuff about you.

bad gambler
08-01-2005, 11:59 AM
:awww: I'm trying my best to defend you, GermanBoy is saying bad stuff about you.

you get used to it after a while :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
08-01-2005, 11:59 AM
you get used to it after a while :rolleyes:

But it's still not nice of him.

Angle Queen
08-01-2005, 12:03 PM
In a bed, in his apartment. Boring story, boring event. :rolleyes: Glad I didn't marry that one.

*Ljubica*
08-01-2005, 12:05 PM
On Portsdown Hill (a big hill overlooking the city of Portsmouth on the South coast) two days after my 16th birthday. He was 3 years older than me, had been my boyfriend for about 4 months, and we were together for another 2 years after that. - nothing too thrilling or out of the ordinary I'm afraid!

sigmagirl91
08-01-2005, 12:12 PM
In a bed, in his apartment. Boring story, boring event. :rolleyes: Glad I didn't marry that one.

That's the story of mine, too: in college, in a dorm room. I'm still in tears over that one! :o

Nimomunz
08-01-2005, 12:26 PM
in college no big deal.........

Black Adam
08-01-2005, 01:39 PM
IN my bedroom:)

1sun
08-01-2005, 02:49 PM
That's the story of mine, too: in college, in a dorm room. I'm still in tears over that one! :o
we lads think the exact opposite.

its.like.that
08-01-2005, 03:16 PM

buddyholly
08-01-2005, 09:46 PM
The night train between Stockholm and Narvik. The best thing was that it was winter and it will still dark fortunately and the couchette was comfortable enough, though looking at my ugly face in the reflection wasn't a major highlight.

I just knew you probably did it with yourself.

sigmagirl91
08-01-2005, 10:21 PM
we lads think the exact opposite.

I notice. He thought he did something; I beg to differ. :devil:

1sun
08-01-2005, 11:09 PM
I notice. He thought he did something; I beg to differ. :devil:
:lol: we do our best to try and please, but sometimes things dont go accordingly. :angel:

its.like.that
08-01-2005, 11:46 PM
:lol: we do our best to try and please, but sometimes things dont go accordingly. :angel:
speak for yourself you oedipal bastard :p

sigmagirl91
08-02-2005, 03:02 AM

That's an understatement. When it was all over, I was confused. "What the hell happened", was the first thing I thought-and it wasn't the "he was so good" thing either. My thought was it was so bad, that I wondered if that should have ever happened.

sigmagirl91
08-02-2005, 03:03 AM

What, your "aim" is always pleasing? Is that what you're trying to say?

its.like.that
08-02-2005, 05:34 AM
What, your "aim" is always pleasing? Is that what you're trying to say?

are you familiar with the oedipus complex? :p

Choupi
08-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Yeah sometimes...the question is -and I think that the whole issue is linked to the answer- who do you want to please? When I say "you" I don't mean you personally of course! :)

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 07:55 AM
I just knew you probably did it with yourself.

Ah ! one difference is that at least my hand doesn't say no, unlike your hands do.

its.like.that
08-02-2005, 10:37 AM
ah touche ;)

buddyholly
08-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Ah ! one difference is that at least my hand doesn't say no, unlike your hands do.

I don't get it!!!!!!! Am I missing the joke? If it is anything more than a hand being repulsed, please expand.
I have always been in favour of a hands-on approach.

1sun
08-02-2005, 02:10 PM
wtf does oedipal mean? and im sure your the best thing in bed.congrats :bigclap: got any tips! :aplot:

1sun
08-02-2005, 02:19 PM
That's an understatement. When it was all over, I was confused. "What the hell happened", was the first thing I thought-and it wasn't the "he was so good" thing either. My thought was it was so bad, that I wondered if that should have ever happened.
ahhh, its ashame you have to look back on your first time with such displease. for me it was like, fuck yeah, im getting layed! :woohoo: im lovin it! but at times a was like :scratch: wot to do now?! but there wasnt to much time to think if you no wot i mean! :tape: all in all it was prettty damn cool and i dont regret one minute of it. :angel:

bad gambler
08-02-2005, 02:22 PM
wtf does oedipal mean? and im sure your the best thing in bed.congrats :bigclap:

1sun
08-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Yeah sometimes...the question is -and I think that the whole issue is linked to the answer- who do you want to please? When I say "you" I don't mean you personally of course! :)
the woman of course, for me anyway, i want her to walk away satisfied. we guys have big egos and pride and woman are the ones who can dent it real quick, so they come b4 anything else. and it dont take much to please a guy anyway, we r easy to satisfiy, unlike woman,so much effort needed :mad:

sigmagirl91
08-02-2005, 04:03 PM
it dont take much to please a guy anyway, we r easy to satisfiy, unlike woman,so much effort needed :mad:

Damn straight. :devil:

Choupi
08-02-2005, 04:32 PM
the woman of course, for me anyway, i want her to walk away satisfied. we guys have big egos and pride and woman are the ones who can dent it real quick, so they come b4 anything else. and it dont take much to please a guy anyway, we r easy to satisfiy, unlike woman,so much effort needed :mad:
Good point for you! Sadly, it's not the case of some others... :o As for the so huge effort, well, you need to deserve it, no? ;) And I wouldn't call it "effort" if you see what I mean...

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 04:37 PM

Think of it like this. When you play sport, most of the time you need to warm up the muscles to play better, it's the same with the women you got do the warm up before the real action gets under way.

I do agree with your last point though.

Choupi
08-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Think of it like this. When you play sport, most of the time you need to warm up the muscles to play better, it's the same with the women you got do the warm up before the real action gets under way.
Sadly for me, the guy under the tent-that is, the very 1st one- was totally ignoring about that sport practise and warming-up theory...I hope for him and for the following girls that he's learned since then!

1sun
08-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Good point for you! Sadly, it's not the case of some others... :o As for the so huge effort, well, you need to deserve it, no? ;) And I wouldn't call it "effort" if you see what I mean...
very true. we naturally enjoy the challenge considering what it involves, but at times it can be a real slap in the face if she doesnt respond. that can make a guy feel real low :sad: lucky for me there hasnt been many of those but there have been times i would certainly like to forget.

1sun
08-02-2005, 05:33 PM

I do agree with your last point though.
nice theory and i totaly agree. i shall think of it next time i am in a situation where it is warrented. ;)

1sun
08-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Damn straight. :devil:
:mad: y do u females have to be so difficult?. but i suppose when we get it right, there isnt a better feeling. :drool:

1sun
08-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Sadly for me, the guy under the tent-that is, the very 1st one- was totally ignoring about that sport practise and warming-up theory...I hope for him and for the following girls that he's learned since then!
:lol: poor dude has alot to learn.

alfonsojose
08-02-2005, 06:19 PM
i haven't done anything yet :baby:

sigmagirl91
08-02-2005, 06:22 PM
:mad: y do u females have to be so difficult?. but i suppose when we get it right, there isnt a better feeling. :drool:

That's the way females were wired, man. You just can't "wham bam thank you ma'am" and expect us to be satisfied. Doesn't work that way. When you do decide to take your time and learn about us, you'll be glad you did.

Action Jackson
08-02-2005, 06:26 PM
nice theory and i totaly agree. i shall think of it next time i am in a situation where it is warrented. ;)

The thing is women talk and if you're a dud in the sack, it will get around quickly. At the same time it doesn't hurt in the long run, they have to understand that if a guys roll over afterwards, it's because we take less time to cool down than women.

Choupi
08-02-2005, 06:49 PM
very true. we naturally enjoy the challenge considering what it involves, but at times it can be a real slap in the face if she doesnt respond. that can make a guy feel real low :sad: lucky for me there hasnt been many of those but there have been times i would certainly like to forget.
I understand that idea of slap in the face, and I can feel for guys who have to experience those situations. But you know, it's all a matter of give and take. Once you have understood that it is as important to give than to take, you reach another level. Doesn't have to be complicated, just give and take. :)

1sun
08-02-2005, 08:44 PM
That's the way females were wired, man. You just can't "wham bam thank you ma'am" and expect us to be satisfied. Doesn't work that way. When you do decide to take your time and learn about us, you'll be glad you did.
lol. thats soooooo long.........your too complex to figure....

1sun
08-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I understand that idea of slap in the face, and I can feel for guys who have to experience those situations. But you know, it's all a matter of give and take. Once you have understood that it is as important to give than to take, you reach another level. Doesn't have to be complicated, just give and take. :)
trust me honey, i give :devil:

1sun
08-02-2005, 08:49 PM
The thing is women talk and if you're a dud in the sack, it will get around quickly. At the same time it doesn't hurt in the long run, they have to understand that if a guys roll over afterwards, it's because we take less time to cool down than women.
yeah i know what you mean. and woman def talk too much. they should just zip it sometimes........only kidding ladys, u know i love you really :p

1sun
08-02-2005, 08:55 PM
i haven't done anything yet :baby:
somehow i dont believe that fonso. i know u like a bit of :dog: from time to time. ;)

Choupi
08-02-2005, 08:59 PM
yeah i know what you mean. and woman def talk too much. they should just zip it sometimes........only kidding ladys, u know i love you really :p
That surprises me...you know, some guys can really leave me speechless! :p ;) Fortunately you wrote the 2nd part of your post! I was already beginning to frown...I hate clichés so much! :rolleyes: In French, we have a saying that goes like this "Lâche la branche, elle vient de casser!", which literally translated means, "Drop the branch, it's already broken"...Meditate and tell me if you need more explanations!:kiss:

1sun
08-02-2005, 09:21 PM
That surprises me...you know, some guys can really leave me speechless! :p ;) Fortunately you wrote the 2nd part of your post! I was already beginning to frown...I hate clichés so much! :rolleyes: In French, we have a saying that goes like this "Lâche la branche, elle vient de casser!", which literally translated means, "Drop the branch, it's already broken"...Meditate and tell me if you need more explanations!:kiss:
:lol: the first part of the post.lol. but i got kinda baffled by the second part :scratch:....???....

sigmagirl91
08-02-2005, 09:28 PM
lol. thats soooooo long.........your too complex to figure....

Not really.....

Choupi
08-02-2005, 09:30 PM
:lol: the first part of the post.lol. but i got kinda baffled by the second part :scratch:....???....
I knew it...ok, well, the saying about the branch which is already broken means that, no need to tell more because the harm is already made...So, that means that the 2nd part of your post aimed at softening what you had written at the beginning of it, but unfortunately, it was too late. :)

1sun
08-02-2005, 10:01 PM
I knew it...ok, well, the saying about the branch which is already broken means that, no need to tell more because the harm is already made...So, that means that the 2nd part of your post aimed at softening what you had written at the beginning of it, but unfortunately, it was too late. :)
oooooo i see.fuck. :sad: i was only kidding. im a good guy really!

1sun
08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Not really.....
o yeah, too many wires....

Choupi
08-03-2005, 06:42 AM
oooooo i see.fuck. :sad: i was only kidding. im a good guy really!
One more thing that you have to know about that saying...it is mostly used when you want to joke! :p You should look at your reps to be convinced! How lucky you are! I'm giving you free French lessons... ;)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
08-03-2005, 08:41 AM
One more thing that you have to know about that saying...it is mostly used when you want to joke! :p You should look at your reps to be convinced! How lucky you are! I'm giving you free French lessons... ;)

no need but :devil: :p

1sun
08-03-2005, 11:14 AM
lol. trust me know one can teach me french. i suck at it. i failed my french GCSE :sad: but it was the only one i failed :) did u good repp me? i never understood all this good/bad rep shite, until about 5 mintutes ago i think, wen i discovered it. but still kinda confused about it. thanks for the rep though. :yeah: im glad your saying is used wen you want to joke and that i didnt offend you.(i hope) ;)

Choupi
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
lol. trust me know one can teach me french. i suck at it. i failed my french GCSE :sad: but it was the only one i failed :) did u good repp me? i never understood all this good/bad rep shite, until about 5 mintutes ago i think, wen i discovered it. but still kinda confused about it. thanks for the rep though. :yeah: im glad your saying is used wen you want to joke and that i didnt offend you.(i hope) ;)
Yes I've repped you. Because you made me smile, even laugh! :D And don't worry, you haven't offended me. Believe me, if it'd been the case, you'd have known it! :devil: I like to joke, so I can only accept when others do, but to a certain point though... :rolleyes: As for teaching French, well, I'll keep my other regular students then... ;)

1sun
08-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Yes I've repped you. Because you made me smile, even laugh! :D And don't worry, you haven't offended me. Believe me, if it'd been the case, you'd have known it! :devil: I like to joke, so I can only accept when others do, but to a certain point though... :rolleyes: As for teaching French, well, I'll keep my other regular students then... ;)
cool cool. ;)

its.like.that
08-04-2005, 09:02 PM

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Hehe!! That's how it's done BITCHES!!

In college. 'Nuff said.

sigmagirl91
08-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Hehe!! That's how it's done BITCHES!!

Thought you knew!!! ;)