Julie, what's going on at ATP and WTA World? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Julie, what's going on at ATP and WTA World?

the cat
07-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Julie, for the past few days, I've been running into a message saying "Web Site Not Responding" when I try to enter a thread and post a reply. It mostly happens at night. But today, too.

I was wondering if anyone else is getting this on either the ATP World or WTA World boards. I'm clueless about this stuff. But I know Julie and others aren't! :)

Any help would be appreciated!

Allie
07-26-2002, 06:03 PM
WTAworld - probably b/c of the tennis tourneys

Chloe le Bopper
07-26-2002, 06:17 PM
I don't get it.

Sometimes I will click on a link to get to a thread, and it shows up as "cannot find server" but that happens rarely, and always has.

I figured it was my connection.

Julie
07-26-2002, 06:52 PM
I know there been a problem with the main server the other day - so that together with the fact that everyone is congregating there for live scores at BOTW - cos that stupid website didnt think it needed to provide them is slowing everythign down id say.

ATM - i can get here but not to WTAworld so id say it was a traffic thing - other than that im as clueless as anyone else :o

Angele
07-26-2002, 06:55 PM
Wtaworld isn't working for me either :confused:

Julie
07-26-2002, 07:06 PM
Angele keep trying - i can get in again now :D:D

Chloe le Bopper
07-26-2002, 07:16 PM
angele wtaworld just hates you :sad:

the cat
07-26-2002, 07:27 PM
Thanks to Allie , Rebecca, Julie and angele for their responses. :) The problems I was having were at home on my Laptop computer. Now I'm using a public access computer, and I'm not having any problems. And there aren't any signs popping up saying "Web Site Not Responding". I wonder if it could have something to do with my Laptop? I hope not! :mad: I'm still befuddled.

Julie, I'm sorry I posted this thread in GM instead of NT! :( But I thought I was in NT when i posted it. This bouncing back and forth from WTA World to ATP World is still a little confusing! :confused: The other day I was reading the NT thread about people's favorite movies. I had read the WTA World's NT thread about people's favorite movies. And I thought I was reading the second page again. But I was reading the thread about movies here, but still thinking I was at WTA World! LOL! Adjusting to both "World's" still takes some getting used to! :eek: