Help... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Help...

chrissiej
07-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi :wavey: due to the weirdness with the tickets for Sopot this year, I've missed out on getting the only ones I can book from the UK...is there anyone in the Sopot are who could go to the club and get me some ticket from tuesday through to friday, 3 for each day...to be paid back as soon as I arrive on monday or tuesday? :shrug: :o

Nathaliia
07-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Which courts do you need (Central court or court 1&2) and do you need the ones for students or non-students?

Anyway I think you don't need to book them. Last year they where available without any problems, and you could buy ones for Friday even on Tuesday. I'll be in Sopot this Friday and I can buy them for you if you wish.

chrissiej
07-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Magda's, the Polish girl I'm going with, cousin is going to try and get some for us tomorrow. But if that falls through I would be so grateful to you. :hug: Central....and one 49 yr old, one 16yr old and one 20yr old...:shrug: I guess Magda and I are students?

Nathaliia
07-27-2005, 10:27 PM
yes sure. I guess he'll get the tickets for you without any problems. If not, I'll check the message board tomorrow in the evening. I hope you're going to have fun :)

yes, people aged 16 and 20 y.o. need cheaper tickets for students.

chrissiej
07-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Magda's cousin couldn't get the money to buy them...so could you possibly get some for us? Pretty please ;) Need 3 for each day (tuesday to friday) on central, or crts 1 n 2 if there are no central tickets left, one adult, 2 students. :hug:

Nathaliia
07-28-2005, 09:15 PM
they won't sell me a ticket for Friday. they'll be avaiable on Friday. I can buy you ones from Tuesday to Thursday and I'll PM you my mobile number phone so you can contact me how to get the tickets from me.

Kindest greetings,
Nathi

chrissiej
07-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah Magz just explained to me about the Friday tickets so I guess its an early start for me on Friday :lol:

Thanks so much, you are the best :hug: :hug: :hug:

Magda
08-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Dzięki za wszystko Natalia!! ;) :hug: