Why is Chela the favourite?????? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why is Chela the favourite??????

sports freak
07-27-2005, 05:38 PM
The odds dont add up for the match up between Dimitry Tursunov 2.00 -Juan I Chela 1.80???everything leans towards Dimitry yet the odds are going the other way but to cut things short,just gonna take advantage of the situation which has surfaced!!!!!!any views or replies are much welcomed!!!!

10 unit on Dimitry Tursunov over Juan I Chela!!!!!

parlay Tursunov/Hrbaty!!

:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

mad1town
07-27-2005, 05:51 PM
I never have bet on tennis but I would guess that since Chela is ranked higher, he is the favorite.

sports freak
07-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Tursunov is in way hotter form,but yes i totally agree wit ya n da bookies has implicated on the higher renking player as favourite!!!!easy money comin

mad1town
07-27-2005, 07:41 PM
I hope you are right...I'm a big fan of Tursunov

sports freak
07-28-2005, 04:14 AM
3 words!!!

GOD DAMN CHOKER!!!!!

jole
07-28-2005, 05:27 AM
If you knew anything about Tursunov you'd know that while he is capable of great stuff, the big question mark is what will he bring day in and day out. I mean he lost to Harel Levy earlier this month.

sports freak
07-28-2005, 05:47 AM
If you knew anything about Tursunov you'd know that while he is capable of great stuff, the big question mark is what will he bring day in and day out. I mean he lost to Harel Levy earlier this month.

Fair enough,give da bloke a ko punch while his down n out!!!!a month is a long time in tennis,just went on purely form in his last few matches,usually dont go to further back cos forms do change alot especially younger up n comin players,i should have known better but to be honest how do u lose after leading 6-3 2-0 n a break has got me dumb founded,but yes ive seen worse but this isnt far off!!!!Chela in my mind has not been great,somehow he pulled out this come back or somebody didnt like Turs upstairs!!!

Xmanfan
07-28-2005, 11:24 AM
So X plays Chela tomorrow. Well done X for fighting back against the Haas. Bring on Chela!!!

sports freak
07-29-2005, 05:44 PM
So X plays Chela tomorrow. Well done X for fighting back against the Haas. Bring on Chela!!!

The X Factor!!!!