Your Worst Fears/Nightmares [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Your Worst Fears/Nightmares

Goonergal
07-26-2002, 10:30 AM
My worst fear strange as it may seem I hate going into lifts frankly they scare me, It's mainly fear of getting stuck in one. Also getting stuck on a train on the tube e.g Signal Failure that freaks me out too. One of my best friends is scared of escalators! What are your fears/worst nightmares?

irma
07-26-2002, 11:40 AM
my worst nightmare is not to be free anymore. I am mean that you get put in jail or a prisoner of war or something like that

Mazza
07-26-2002, 11:40 AM
I have a real fear of escalators becuase ages ago I got my shoelace stuck in one :o :o And I have a fear of slugs, snails, frogs, slowworms comming out of nowhere! :o

Also Henmania taking over...... :o

Goonergal
07-26-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Ms Bogdanovic

Also Henmania taking over...... :o

Ditto.........:o

harry_potter
07-26-2002, 12:17 PM
i have a fear of Lleyton fans :D

Layla
07-26-2002, 12:24 PM
Oh no, I'm a fan of both Timmy and Lleyton! :eek: I must be a freak or a split personality or something :confused: But that's ok, Timmy has absolute priority. :D

Phobias: spiders and lightning (was caught in a horrible storm once in the middle of nowhere, under a power line) *shudder*

My worst nightmare is Ferrero playing badly in a Roland Garros final and losing to Albert Costa. OH MY GOD! That really happened! :eek: :sad: It wasn't a dream after all!

harry_potter
07-26-2002, 12:28 PM
i have a fear of Voldemort! :D

Dissident
07-26-2002, 03:38 PM
I had a TERRIBLE nightmare the other night. I wont tell anyone else, though, because Im writing some short story on it. LOL
:D

Leo7
07-26-2002, 04:26 PM
Lindsay chasing down a drop shot and falling on her injured knee!:( :( :(

oh, and being buried alive!:o

Leo7
07-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Layla

My worst nightmare is Ferrero playing badly in a Roland Garros final and losing to Albert Costa. OH MY GOD! That really happened! :eek: :sad: It wasn't a dream after all!

i second that!:( :( :fiery:

The Crow
07-26-2002, 04:47 PM
Dentists :eek: *shiver*

Murkofan
07-26-2002, 05:13 PM
I fear being ***** and murdered.

Oh, and Flamey, of course. :p

Barrie_Dude
07-26-2002, 06:09 PM
Life without Angele For Sure!

Goonergal
07-26-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Life without Angele For Sure!

Are you Justine now Barrie :rolleyes: :o :p

Allie
07-26-2002, 07:10 PM
I had a nightmare once where I was chased by this guy with a knife along the railroad tracks. Eventually we both end up in some giant house and I somehow had enough strength to pick him up and throw him out the window and he died.

I fear of being killed by someone.

Chloe le Bopper
07-26-2002, 07:50 PM
"My worst nightmare is Ferrero playing badly in a Roland Garros final and losing to Albert Costa. OH MY GOD! That really happened! It wasn't a dream after all!"

:sad: :sad:

Um, escelators bother me. I fear heights, but its in control. I will go on those high rides that drop you dozens of stories to help get over it.

But I used to almost get panic attacks over some heights secarios - like I would breathe heavier and my chest left like it was crushing..

Layla
07-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I felt like that when I was almost at the top of Sagrada Familla. The balconies have no rail! :eek:

Leo7
07-26-2002, 08:07 PM
i actually have a fear of walking up stairs!lol! :o i was SOOOOOOOOOOO freaked out when i was walking up the 400 + stairs of Giotto's Bell Tower in Florence, Italy!lol! small spaces, hard to breathe, but it was so cool when you got to the top! fresh air and a great view!:)

the cat
07-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Some of my worst fears are happening. Animals becoming extinct left and right! :( Environmental problems that keep mounting to the point where it seems to be an insurmountable problem! :mad: And over population is another fear of mine that has become a tragic reality.

My nightmares usually consist of something bad happening to a loved one! :(

I'm assuming a lift is an elevator. Right?

irma, unfortunately your fears aren't as far fetched as you might think!

Allie, I hope your fears eventually pass! :) I get the feeling that something bad happened to you recently in New York City. But I hope that's not the case. You seemed to be down on Manhattan recently. I've had a love hate relationship with New York City for many years. I've been bothered on several occasions and attempted to be mugged once in Manhattan. And back in 1989, two days before Christmas, my Father was mugged and hit over the head with a gun. He could have easily been killed or suffered serious injuries. But thankfully he was fortunate to escape with only a bump on the head and a mild concussion. There is alot of good about Manhattan. But there is some bad, too. And Allie, I hope the bad side of New York City never gets a hold of you, or plays a role in your fears. And I hope you don't travel alone alot in New York City. I know it can't be avoided. But anytime I've had a problem in Manhattan, or a loved one or friend has had some trouble in N.Y.C., they were travelling alone. And I imagine the odds of trouble increase for a woman travelling alone. Allie, I suppose you've survived just fine in Manhattan for several years already. You seem very aware and kind of street smart, too. And that helps. So you must know what you're doing! :) And I hope your fears pass in time.

Berlin_Calling
07-26-2002, 08:47 PM
I fear death of me and anyone else I love and what lies after it. I have a fear of falling off a bridge and drowning :o . I have a fear of going into populated building after 9/11.

Dissident
07-26-2002, 10:55 PM
I have a weird fear of long posts...

:p j/k :D

Scott Storm
07-27-2002, 12:51 AM
I am terrified of schoolgirls!:(

harry_potter
07-27-2002, 03:26 AM
r u a teacher? ;)

the cat
07-27-2002, 11:53 AM
And the endless War between Palenstine and Israel! :mad: That's a fear and a nightmare rolled into one! :eek:

kazblah
07-27-2002, 01:46 PM
I fear of death and my loved ones dying.

Princess Fiona
07-27-2002, 04:56 PM
Losing my loved ones
Death :sad:
Spiders *shiver*
Worms
Slugs
Escalators :eek: ('spesh those that travel down)
Lifts (I worry about plunging down a lift shaft)
Falling under the wheels of a train

harry_potter
07-28-2002, 12:12 AM
hey u have a nice flag franziska! :D

Scott Storm
07-28-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by harry_potter
r u a teacher? ;)

No I just had a bad experience last summer where I stood up for two schoolgirls on the street, but then they found out where I live and somehow got my house and mobile number and for about 9 months or so they kept coming round and calling me, they even came out to my mates gaff which is like 5km from any town, I have no idea how they got any of the information.
I told them to leave me alone and would have been more aggressive but they where schoolgirls.

I feel so stupid the guy giving them grief on the street must have been in the situation I had gotten myself into!

Princess Fiona
07-28-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by harry_potter
hey u have a nice flag franziska! :D

Thanks! :)

Laury
12-07-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
I fear being ***** and murdered.

Me the same.