KIWI in LA --- Goin' Hollywood baby!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

KIWI in LA --- Goin' Hollywood baby!!!!

knight_ley
07-24-2005, 01:44 AM
Good luck to Kiwi in LA!!!!!!!!!! He has James Blake in the first round, which won't be easy, but I have faith in our Kiwi :yeah:

Here's the main draw ::

(1) AGASSI, Andre USA vs Q
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN vs. KIM, Kevin USA
(WC) GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA vs SAULNIER, Cyril FRA
SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA vs (6) ANCIC, Mario CRO

(4) HAAS, Tommy GER vs KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO
MALISSE, Xavier BEL vs LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR
CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG vs BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP
FISH, Mardy USA vs (5) DENT, Taylor USA

(8) RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR vs Q
MULLER, Gilles LUX vs SPADEA, Vincent USA
GINEPRI, Robby USA vs ARTHURS, Wayne AUS
(WC) BLAKE, James USA vs (3) KIEFER, Nicolas GER

(7) GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA vs MELLO, Ricardo BRA
Q vs (WC) MAMIIT, Cecil USA
Q vs HERNYCH, Jan CZE
BECK, Karol SVK vs (2) HRBATY, Dominik SVK

zethand
07-24-2005, 04:56 AM
:) Good Luck Kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want to see you winning in LA!!!

kek
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
The doubles draw is out and Nicolas is playing with Mario Ancic. I like that doubles pairing. I don't know if they will play well together but I like Mario as a player. They play Hrbaty/Oliver in the 1st rnd.

James will tough just because he will have a lot of support from the crowd. He is a good player, gets to a lot of balls. Hopefully, Nicolas will have enough time to get used to the courts in LA. I suspect he will play on Tuesday.

knight_ley
07-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Kiwi and Ancic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is like the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of my top 5 boys playing together! I hope they do well together... That made my day! :woohoo:

kiwiteami
07-25-2005, 03:42 AM
Hi People,I just arrived from Indianapolis and I had a gREAT time.Nicolas left this morning at 6am for LA I know cause I was there,waiting for my cab too at the same hotel! We had been talking all week long and even he offered his help for my lost luggage.Anyway ^PEOPLE going to WASHINGTON dc for him..do NOT expect to see him.he told him that it depends on how he will do in LA but doesn,t expect to go there! I told him that it was my birthday and that he HAS to go and he smiled ..lol.I was there at ALL of his matches.On friday it wasn't pretty..but it is life.and GIRLS get this NO MORE BLACK he has been wearing bLue,yellow and lots of white and last tuesday he SHAVED! he arrived in the lobby and said hi and I was like. who are you? and he smiled.I told him that he looked good and he said it is to look younger.but NO and NO i do NOT like his new coach...and he doesn,t like me I think.Still before he enterred the cab this morning it was hugs and kisses..very sad..it is life and like he said..i'll see you in montreal! ok now back to NORMAL life..WORK! oh and if you want to know if I was in his face all the time this answer is..YES! but at some point it was SO hot and I didn,t want to go to his other match and smiling and laughing he begged me..PLEEEEEEEEEEEase come..of course I did! I almost died at there cause it was so hot..lol..Oh and you want to know if he drinks coffee and a lot.YES..a lot.still I had a great time,thanks to him,he has changed a lot,he was smiling more,a lot happier.it was nice to see.

bye

knight_ley
07-25-2005, 03:48 AM
Anyway ^PEOPLE going to WASHINGTON dc for him..do NOT expect to see him.he told him that it depends on how he will do in LA but doesn,t expect to go there!

I like how you direct that at me :p Actually we decided not to go since the only day we could would be Monday and he wouldnt even be playing on Monday :lol: But thanks for letting us know :)

knight_ley
07-25-2005, 03:52 AM
Here's the doubles draw ::

(1) BRYAN, Bob USA/BRYAN, Mike USA v. MELLO, Ricardo BRA/MULLER, Gilles LUX
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN/SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA v. PHILLIPS, Tripp USA/THOMAS, Jim USA

(4) ERLICH, Jonathan ISR/RAM, Andy ISR v. BECK, Karol SVK/KOENIG, Robbie RSA
RODRIGUEZ, Martin ARG/SPADEA, Vincent USA v. GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA/SAULNIER, Cyril FRA0

FISHER, Ashley AUS/HUSS, Stephen AUS v. (WC) BLAKE, James USA/MALISSE, Xavier BEL
KERR, Jordan AUS/PARROTT, Travis USA v. (3) ASPELIN, Simon SWE/PERRY, Todd AUS

HRBATY, Dominik SVK/OLIVER, Graydon USA v. ANCIC, Mario CRO/KIEFER, Nicolas GER
(WC) LEACH, Rick USA/MACPHIE, Brian USA v. (2) ARTHURS, Wayne AUS/HANLEY, Paul AUS

+++

I am so excited these two are playing together... :aparty:

kiwiteami
07-25-2005, 03:53 AM
I like how you direct that at me :p Actually we decided not to go since the only day we could would be Monday and he wouldnt even be playing on Monday :lol: But thanks for letting us know that anyways :)

You know,maybe there are others who wanted to go..you never know.But he told me this morning that so,don,t expect him to go unless he plays pretty badly in LA.still you never know but like he told me Montreal is 100% sure and he will arrive early if he doesn't go to Washington DC .oh and BTW he better be careful cause with this new coach,he,s going to get caught coaching for sure!

knight_ley
07-25-2005, 04:05 AM
You know,maybe there are others who wanted to go..you never know.But he told me this morning that so,don,t expect him to go unless he plays pretty badly in LA.still you never know but like he told me Montreal is 100% sure and he will arrive early if he doesn't go to Washington DC .oh and BTW he better be careful cause with this new coach,he,s going to get caught coaching for sure!

As long as he's in Montreal I'm a happy girl :angel: I will be a bit surprised if he does show up to DC as well... I hope he goes far in LA ( wins its to be exact :angel: ) and then he can have a week off before doing some damage up in Canada :yeah:

kek
07-25-2005, 06:52 PM
Of the 7 degrees of Kiwi, there is the happy one. Good for him. Out with the black clothes, in with the bright colors. I did noticed on tv friday night that he looked like he shaved recently. His hair is a little longer. He looked good. Too bad his playing friday night was another story.

Maybe we can contribute his happiness with Inga? Did they ever get back together? Or maybe he is happy because I wrote in his guestbook that I will be seeing him in Cincy soon and he thrilled to death to put a face to the scarcastic girl who speaks her mind ;) <note the scarcasm>

Thanks Karine for the update. I didn't really think he would play DC. However, he needs to do well this week because his entry ranking is going the wrong direction. If this continues, he won't be seeded for the USO.

So Nicolas needs to focus this week and decline the invitation to go to the playboy mansion. Last thing he needs is playmates distracting him. <note- the lack of scarcasm>

kiwiteami
07-25-2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks Karine for the update. I didn't really think he would play DC. However, he needs to do well this week because his entry ranking is going the wrong direction. If this continues, he won't be seeded for the USO.

NO PROBLEM. ;) Yes he has changed a LOT.I don,t know why.To tell you the truth,I don,t think that he is back with Inga cause he was flirting a LOT during the week! lol.He acted like a single guy but I didn't ask him.And yes he looks HOT,hotter than ever.But now it is like,he wears a cap DAY and NIGHT..all the time! lol.Once in the elevator he asked me AGAIN when I was going back home and I said on sunday and he was like home not LA? Look I have to WORK at some point! Or he was like almost begging me to go to his doubles match pretty late and I was like..I don't know! How can you say no? look at him..HELLO..impossible! lol.oh and OF course,the BLOND me did something stupid.I saw him going to Starbucks and getting out and I was like..where did he go? I was looking around and ..ran into a kid! the kid started to scream and he was in the gifshop buying something and he smiled at me I was like..IDIOT..STUPID! But the BEST part was REALLY when I got there and was waiting for my LOST luggage and I heard HI (infrench) he went straight to me,hugged me and kissed me,asked what was the problem and I said NO luggage,he said can I help? Which tennis palyer would do that? Still..I don'T like the coach! He better do well in LA. :wavey: Now I am BACK in HELL :devil:

Neely
07-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Go Kiwi in LA!

That's going to be hard enough, even surviving the first round. Blake could be tricky!

Please play well! :hug:

kek
07-25-2005, 11:14 PM
To tell you the truth,I don,t think that he is back with Inga cause he was flirting a LOT during the week! lol.He acted like a single guy but I didn't ask him.

Well it's summer time so maybe with the heat and all makes a guy horny and want to flirt all the time ;)

For example, I just had my carpets steam cleaned this afternoon and the guy who cleaned the carpet asked me out. I mean he was only in the house for a hour, I barely said a word to him and he asks me out as he was leaving. I didn't see that coming :rolleyes: I guess it makes up for last week. There is this guy in my tennis league in which we have been flirting with each other for a couple weeks. He asked me to play a singles match and naturally I said yes since I was interested. We were having a good time playing and thinking he's about to ask me out and here walks his girlfriend to the court just to say hi. Well let's say it surprised us both :eek:

kek
07-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Go Kiwi in LA!

That's going to be hard enough, even surviving the first round. Blake could be tricky!

Please play well! :hug:

I read in Bob Larson's tennis news that since we are a week earlier because of the Olympics, the points that he has to defend this week are from Toronto-which he got to semi's. So even if he does win in LA, he will still drop in the rankings because semi points last year are still more than winners points in LA. Good thing is that he didn't do well in Cincy last year so any good tournament wins after LA this year will help a lot. They determine the USO seedings after Cincy, so Nicolas needs to do really well in those master series events if he wants to be a seed at the open.

knight_ley
07-26-2005, 01:46 AM
I read in Bob Larson's tennis news that since we are a week earlier because of the Olympics, the points that he has to defend this week are from Toronto-which he got to semi's. So even if he does win in LA, he will still drop in the rankings because semi points last year are still more than winners points in LA. Good thing is that he didn't do well in Cincy last year so any good tournament wins after LA this year will help a lot. They determine the USO seedings after Cincy, so Nicolas needs to do really well in those master series events if he wants to be a seed at the open.

:sad:

knight_ley
07-26-2005, 03:55 AM
:: Tuesday Order Of Play ::

Stadium Court Matches Start At: 11:00 AM
Vincent SPADEA (USA) vs Zack FLEISHMAN (USA)
followed by
Karol BECK (SVK) vs Dominik HRBATY (SVK)
followed by
James BLAKE (USA) vs Nicolas KIEFER (GER)

++

:bounce: Auf Gehts Kiwi !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IUBeccaKH2005
07-26-2005, 03:52 PM
hi guys, im new. I am from Indianapolis so i just had a fun week of watching "Kiwi"... watched him last year and as i was reading it seems that i along with the rest of you noticed a change in him this year. But i did have a question... not this past friday but the one before that Kiefer was at a dinner/auction i was at (he came fairly early to indy to be first on court) He gave commentary along with Bjorkman about the way the draw was turning out... when Bjorkman asked him to say something about Rusedski Kiefer replied with "i dont want to" and Bjorkman asked why and he just flat out said "...because i dont like him." (I LOVE THAT!!) anyway, anyone know if there's a specific reason he doesnt like Rusedski or if its just a general clash of personalities??

Kiwiteami-- did you enjoy Indy?

kek
07-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome :wavey:

You gotta love someone who speaks their mind ala Nicolas. As for Rusedski I don't know what their clash is if there is one. However, just looking at Greg he looks like an arrgorant SOB. Any one who wears a t-shirt that say I own the 149 MPH record for serve gotta be a jerk.

Space Cowgirl
07-26-2005, 07:05 PM
I don't think that Rusedski is hugely popular with any of the other players. But whatever, like any "workplace", it would be illogical to expect all the players on the ATP tour to get along with each other

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 09:12 PM
hi guys, im new. I am from Indianapolis so i just had a fun week of watching "Kiwi"... watched him last year and as i was reading it seems that i along with the rest of you noticed a change in him this year. But i did have a question... not this past friday but the one before that Kiefer was at a dinner/auction i was at (he came fairly early to indy to be first on court) He gave commentary along with Bjorkman about the way the draw was turning out... when Bjorkman asked him to say something about Rusedski Kiefer replied with "i dont want to" and Bjorkman asked why and he just flat out said "...because i dont like him." (I LOVE THAT!!) anyway, anyone know if there's a specific reason he doesnt like Rusedski or if its just a general clash of personalities??

Kiwiteami-- did you enjoy Indy?

Yes I LOVED it.the people there were so nice even with my bad english.Where were you? I was at all his matches,the blonde freak with curly hair screaming in french.I was always like 2 seats next to his coach in the first row or second.the auction,I missed it cause I had problems with my lost luggage but he was with me at 8pm to help me out.and I made sure I was the last person he sees and kisses before he left for LA. :devil: I really enjoyed the shopping in the city but DAMN it was so hot! :eek: the hotel was great,like him I was staying at the Westin,we were at the Starbucks a lot just talking about stuff.Does he have friends on tour? well I saw him with french players and a lot with Malisse and he practiced with Bjorkman .Most of the time,he is alone.You have to understand that Rusedki is the king of idiots! and at some point the chair umpire gave the point to Nicolas and Greg was screaming to us:so guys it was out right? and I was screaming SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! lol I really would like to know if I saw you..lol..or you saw me! lol

IUBeccaKH2005
07-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Good, its always nice to hear people enjoying my hometown!! I have been going to the tournament since i was 12 (10 years now!!)--originally to watch Sampras--i quickly learned where the coaches sat, etc. so i definitly saw you. I was at all but one Kiefer match... I dont remember what day it was but he was playing at the same time as Malisse and i LOOOVE Xavier (I speak some french so i cheer for Malisse en francais). Unfortunatly i watched the trainwreck that was Malisse's Indy visit... @ least he did a bit better in Doubles. The auction was really great though, a lot of fun... I kept telling my mom to bid on Kiwi and Ginepri... if only she'd listened we'd have tix to the open. Ginepri is really great, i have kept in touch with him for a couple years via his website and email. So i was glad if it wasnt Malisse or Kiwi that it was Robby. Anyway, im rambling. I sit over in the West stands (where the players come out onto court) in fact i sit right next to the tunnel where the players walk out. From your angle i would've been in the section farthest from you to your left, right next to the tunnel, about 4 rows up from the court, first or second seat from the tunnel (i attend with my mom in the evening and sometimes she sneaks in the isle seat)... i have very long naturally blonde (straight :( ) hair... and probably looked like a lobster. b/c of that sun i was fried most of the week.

im soooo jealous that you got to see and talk to him. I wanted to so badly. I visited a friend at the Hyatt and wondered if he was staying there but the Westin is nicer so its good to see u both stayed there:) Did u watch his doubles match on Saturday?? As i was leaving the parking garage i went the back way past the track thats next to the tennis center (i used to play there so i get prime parking) and i saw Kiwi jogging down there for a run directly after the match. Crazy eh?? i so wanted to say "bon chance en L.A." buuuut didnt think he'd take kindly to an interruption.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome everybody!! Its nice to finally chat with people who arent only cheering for Andy Roddick!!

Neely
07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Hi Becca, good to see that some more fans enjoy Kiwi and glad to meet you here on MTF :bigwave:

I personally don't see Rusedski so bad, but even in the mid90 and late 90s which was a very successful time for him in his career he was already one of less like players going around I see and nowadays his name is still up there in any MTF polls that are about topics such as "least liked player", "biggest jerk on Tour"..., anything like that. I think his doping case did the rest of him. Well, looks like a some players and Kiwi don't like him or have some issues with him but as I already said, I don't mind Rusedski and props to him the way he competes for Great Britain in Davis Cup and that his career just can't be put to death and that he manages to stick around there, ranked as high as he is at the moment; and all that with a bright outlook to get his ranking even higher because he doesn't seem to defend the biggest load of points for the rest of the year considering he lost 1st round at the US Open and that he has missed three of the four remaining upcoming TMS.

and i saw Kiwi jogging down there for a run directly after the match. Crazy eh?? i so wanted to say "bon chance en L.A." buuuut didnt think he'd take kindly to an interruption.
Yes, I agree with you and I think so too. I also don't try to heckle players while they're at practise or doing other things which belongs to their daily workout. I don't think it's the best you can do because it's part of their work.

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes I was at his doubles match on saturday but after he loses do NOT talk to him.on saturday cause of friday he was in a vERY mad mood.the smile that he had all week long was GONE.On sunday before he left at 6am there was a smile esp after I mentionned that I wanted to see him on my birthday and he said,like last year! YES.Last year he gave me his towel and he wrote happy birthday in french for me.But this year,it is TOUGH I'm turning...30! You know I think that I saw you..were you are his first doubles match on the grand stand?

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Oh I forgot to say,this MTF is amazing thanks to eveyone who write here but esp too cause of Neely...she is our Queen! lol

IUBeccaKH2005
07-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Speaking of 30, my sister just turned 30 and she said it was the best birthday she's had since 16!! But yes, i think i was there at his first doubles match on Grandstand... was that Tuesday or Wednesday?? i like being out on the "outter courts" better than Stadium Court usually.

IUBeccaKH2005
07-26-2005, 10:13 PM
just kidding, i didnt see the first match against Fish/Blake... i did see the match against Kim/Lee though... but i think that was on Stadium Ct.

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:13 PM
On the Grandstand it was on tuesday.I was facing him,you know where they sit.Are you the blonde who was like behind his coach? and well I don't want to talk about my birthday.I HATE turning 30..i hate it.

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:15 PM
On august 2nd,I better be in washington DC and he better go!

IUBeccaKH2005
07-26-2005, 10:16 PM
When i sit on Grandstand i ALWAYS sit across from where the players sit and i usually sit over toward the right (if ur sitting where the players sit), down pretty far (a lot of the time the coaches sit in that area too)

Neely
07-26-2005, 10:28 PM
With the matches of Spadea vs Fleishman and Beck vs Hrbaty already finished, Kiwi's match would be the next according to the schedule of play.

Right now for me the official live scoreboard is not working for me.
http://www.mercedes-benzcup.com/livescoring.htm

Does somebody know what's gonig on and if he is already playing? If yes, score?

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:48 PM
With the matches of Spadea vs Fleishman and Beck vs Hrbaty already finished, Kiwi's match would be the next according to the schedule of play.

Right now for me the official live scoreboard is not working for me.
http://www.mercedes-benzcup.com/livescoring.htm

Does somebody know what's gonig on and if he is already playing? If yes, score?
It is NOT WORKING :devil: I am SO mad!

knight_ley
07-26-2005, 10:51 PM
i checked on another livescoring site and no one has him playing yet..... :confused:

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:54 PM
i checked on another livescoring site and no one has him playing yet..... :confused:

Which other live scoreboard?

kek
07-26-2005, 10:55 PM
The scoreboard is down on the site.

I turned 30 recently and I swear you get up from bed with stiff joints and every bone in your body hurts. It was a lot easier back in my 20's to recover from playing tennis/working out.

Becca, don't worry have to worry about only having Andy fans around here. He lives in Austin like I do and I hear enough about him as it is. However, not as much lately. Right now it's Lance, Lance and Lance.

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 10:57 PM
I don't want to HEAR about turning 30! lol Nicolas thinks that I'm 25 ..lol

knight_ley
07-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Which other live scoreboard?

http://www.scorestand.com/tennis/

they just put a score up.

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 11:19 PM
thanks

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 11:40 PM
HE RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiteami
07-26-2005, 11:48 PM
respiratory problems

kek
07-26-2005, 11:51 PM
respiratory problems

Respiratory problems? Wonder if he has a cold or hanging around too many French players and picked up their dirty smoking habit ;)

Oh well, looks like he will be heading to DC.

I'm sure he will give an update on his homepage.

kek
07-26-2005, 11:52 PM
I don't want to HEAR about turning 30! lol Nicolas thinks that I'm 25 ..lol

Five years from now he will still be thinking your 25, right ;)

kiwiteami
07-27-2005, 12:04 AM
You have to look at the pics they put of him on Yahoo,they are killing me.

Yes Karen,I know that I'm old..lol...still I might actually turn 30..with him in Washington DC if he goes! lol..lalalala..He needs to LEAVE LA

knight_ley
07-27-2005, 12:16 AM
Here are three pix on Yahoo so far...

:hug: Kiwi...
:hug: all of us...

knight_ley
07-27-2005, 12:17 AM
I hope he still plays doubles with Ancic, but I realize that dream might be out the window since they both lost in singles :sad: :bigcry:

Neely
07-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Damn, it's really very disappointing that another tournament is gone now.... and that Kiwi has to retire... I'm really sad about the retirement, I hope it was just a bad day for him and that the heat was killing him or anything like that... normally he is very fit and doesn't mind playing in the heat, but you can have such days.

On the positive thing about all this retirement: at least it appears he has no broken bones or raptured ligaments or anything like that!!

These breathing problems can be over after two hours, tomorrow... much faster than most other kinds of injury :)

kek
07-27-2005, 12:45 AM
I don't think it was the heat because LA is fairly mild right now. The highs in the 70's.

He could have got sick from traveling from extreme heat in Indy to cooler temps in LA.

Yes, good to know it's no broken bones or ligaments :)

zethand
07-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Oh Kiwi :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

kiwiteami
07-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Maybe he caught the flu.I just hope that he didn,t give it to me! lol.No really,he was fine when he left on sunday morning.lets hope it is NOT serious.Maybe it is something in the air,just look at Brad Pitt,he got sick too..it could be something in LA.I don't know.

kosmikgroove
07-27-2005, 01:05 AM
does Kiefer speak friench? i thought he was german?

Neely
07-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Oh Kiwi :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
:hug: :hug: let's just hope he can go as soon as possible again and that it's nothing bad.

Of course it's sad that he loses 1st round at a tournament he likes so much and where he did so well last year :sad: I hope the best for him next week or whenever he is playing again! :bounce:

Neely
07-27-2005, 01:15 AM
Kiwi speaks French very well and fluently. The sentences in French that he is speaking are normally all without any mistakes. Of course, when speaking he doesn't use all French words out of the huge French vocabulary like a real native French speaker would do, but he does understand virtually everything you say to him in French and has no problems to communicate.

Also, Kiwi has a French mother and he had some intensive courses in French at school and French was also one his main subjects in which he passed his final exams at school.

Nicolas is correctly pronounced with a silent "s", not the English or German way.

Neely
07-27-2005, 01:24 AM
from ATP:

(WC)J Blake (USA) d (3)N Kiefer (GER) 32ret. (illness)

ATP officially states illness... when Kek says that today was not the hottest day in LA, it could be as well that his breathing problems were due to something else.

kiwiteami
07-27-2005, 02:07 AM

I NEVER spoke to him in english and well I don,t speak german.We only speak french together.He has the MOST adorable accent,not exactly like the French..even more adorable.His french is PERFECT.he told me last year that he was learning better french with me ,well he doesn,t need it! lol.
and Yes lets hope he has nothing serious.Still nothing on his website. :confused:

Space Cowgirl
07-27-2005, 08:04 PM
poor Kiwi :sad:

kiwiteami
07-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Well on his website,he said that he caught a bug.He is still unsure about next week and will go to montreal and cincinnati.it's a good thing cause I,m going to both tournaments.I think that he needs rest and a lot of it.He started to feel sick on saturday.I hope now that I'm not going to get it cause he kissed me on sunday,oh WELL it is for a good cause! I can get sick for hugs and kisses from him,there are worst things in life! lol..hope he feels better soon.

Space Cowgirl
07-27-2005, 09:02 PM
kiwiteami, I'm getting jealous of you ;)

kek
07-28-2005, 12:26 AM

Tell me about :) We will have to live vicariously through Karine. I'll be in Cincy but doubt I'll even get a glance from him much less hugs and kisses ;)

knight_ley
07-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know whats going on with doubles :confused:

On the Wed OOP it listed him and Ancic as still playing, but now they're not on the sb... :confused:

kiwiteami
07-28-2005, 01:26 AM

I don't know,I'M not shy around him.He noticed that a long time ago so I guess that is why he is the way he is with me.Most of the time we don,t even talk about tennis.Is he hot? HELL yes but I'm not going to tell him that but I told him when he shaved that he looked pretty good and he became all red.You know,I saw that on saturday,he was nOT like..all week long.But he didn,t say anything about being sick.When he left on sunday,he looked a little pale but I thought it is because it was so early,still he didn't smile like all week ,he did a little when I talked about my birthday.He is NOT the type to complain.Most people don't get him.The more I know him,the more I like him,he is a great guy...they should clone him!! lol.He is very difficult to understand but yes like most men! and he told me to stop shopping,that my lugggage wouldn,t close and I was like..whatever!! But he was right..lol.Damn the stores in Indianapolis! lol

Deboogle!.
07-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Does anyone know whats going on with doubles :confused:

On the Wed OOP it listed him and Ancic as still playing, but now they're not on the sb... :confused:mary, all I know is that before the match started, they announced that Kiefer/Ancic had withdrawn due to Kiefer's flu. So, that's what they said today at the tourney...

knight_ley
07-28-2005, 10:05 PM
mary, all I know is that before the match started, they announced that Kiefer/Ancic had withdrawn due to Kiefer's flu. So, that's what they said today at the tourney...

thanks deb :hug: