The Anger Test [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Anger Test

ZaZaGook
07-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Link link link link link (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9071067495031601606)

Brooding
You scored 65% Temper and 50% Control Issues!

You are like a cast over day. The people around you aren't really sure if you're going to storm on them at any given time. You might want to consider doing some light reading on anger management, or just be a little more aware of how your actions affect others.

:scratch:

Frank
07-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Even Tempered
You scored 44% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

You are very even tempered. You might have a bit of a temper, but you are aware of it and try to control it. Good for you! No one likes a push over, either. You display a good blend of assertiveness without agressiveness. You are calm waters at sea. Congratulations!
Don't forget to rate my test. Thanks!

Suzi
07-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Brooding
You scored 51% Temper and 33% Control Issues!

You are like a cast over day. The people around you aren't really sure if you're going to storm on them at any given time. You might want to consider doing some light reading on anger management, or just be a little more aware of how your actions affect others.

ataptc
07-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Even Tempered
You scored 41% Temper and 0% Control Issues!
You are very even tempered. You might have a bit of a temper, but you are aware of it and try to control it. Good for you! No one likes a push over, either. You display a good blend of assertiveness without agressiveness. You are calm waters at sea. Congratulations!

I am surprised. My mom says I have a very bad temper :lol:

*Ljubica*
07-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Even Tempered
You scored 37% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

To be honest I wasn't surprised :angel: - life's too short to waste on stupid vendettas and arguments, and I'm far too lazy to waste my time on them anyway!!

molikfan2004
07-22-2005, 05:44 PM
The Storm
You scored 72% Temper and 66% Control Issues!
You are like a thunderstorm, striking out randomly, or at least it appears that way to others. You might want to consider doing some light reading on anger management, or just be a little more aware of how your actions affect others. You also have some control issues. Other people can disagree with you - that doesn't mean either of you are wrong. Try to live and let live, step back and see the big picture more.

:lol:

Becarina
07-24-2005, 03:18 AM
Brooding
You scored 55% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

sigmagirl91
07-24-2005, 03:39 AM
Even Tempered

You scored 31% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/108/638/1086397366132153798/mt1104422946.jpg

Iheartandy&roger
07-24-2005, 05:53 AM
Even Tempered
You scored 34% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

Carlita
07-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Even Tempered
You scored 34% Temper and 0% Control Issues

freesbee
07-24-2005, 11:24 AM
The Proverbial Duck

You scored 24% Temper and 0% Control Issues!
Nothing gets to you - you are the proverbial duck, where everything rolls off your back. Congratulations! Be aware, though, that some people might take your comfort with some of the situations that I asked about to mean that you don't care at all. Be sure that the people you care about know you care, and that you don't need to get angry or jealous to prove it.

omg this is so not true :p

tall_one
07-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Brooding
You scored 55% Temper and 16% Control Issues!

Cris
07-24-2005, 04:20 PM
The Proverbial Duck
You scored 24% Temper and 0% Control Issues!
Nothing gets to you - you are the proverbial duck, where everything rolls off your back. Congratulations! Be aware, though, that some people might take your comfort with some of the situations that I asked about to mean that you don't care at all. Be sure that the people you care about know you care, and that you don't need to get angry or jealous to prove it.

RodLo
07-24-2005, 05:22 PM
Even Tempered
You scored 37% Temper and 0% Control Issues

SuperFurryAnimal
07-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Even Tempered

You scored higher than 34% on Irritability
You scored higher than 0% on Control Issues

Purple Rainbow
07-25-2005, 09:43 PM
You scored 27% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

willie
07-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Even Tempered
You scored 41% Temper and 16% Control Issues!

jackieglover
07-26-2005, 05:14 AM
Brooding
You scored 62% Temper and 50% Control Issues!
You are like a cast over day. The people around you aren't really sure if you're going to storm on them at any given time. You might want to consider doing some light reading on anger management, or just be a little more aware of how your actions affect others. Don't forget to rate my test!

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 90% on Irritability

You scored higher than 97% on Control Issues

Peta Pan
07-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Brooding
You scored 55% Temper and 16% Control Issues!

I am extremely suprised by this because I really do have temperament issues and figured my score would be higher!!!

NINA_BCN
07-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Even Tempered

~EMiLiTA~
07-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Even Tempered
You scored 41% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

lol i don't think that's true...i have the same temperament as Marat...

jmgsdoubsprtnr
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Even Tempered
You scored 37% Temper and 0% Control Issues!

To be honest I wasn't surprised :angel: - life's too short to waste on stupid vendettas and arguments, and I'm far too lazy to waste my time on them anyway!!
exactly the same.

joeb_uk
08-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Brooding
You scored 51% Temper and 16% Control Issues!
You are like a cast over day. The people around you aren't really sure if you're going to storm on them at any given time. You might want to consider doing some light reading on anger management, or just be a little more aware of how your actions affect others. Don't forget to rate my test!

You scored higher than 67% on Irritability
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 53% on Control Issues

Lower than i expected, because things do really piss me off and get me angry. And alot of people really piss me off badly (so the scores are quite low :eek: )