If you died tomorrow... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

If you died tomorrow...

Haute
07-20-2005, 06:45 AM
I hope this doesn't start off sounding too morbid, but if you died tomorrow, what would you want to be remembered the most for, considering what you've done in your life up to this point?

I really hope this comes across as more introspective than disturbing. lol

For me, although I've been able to accomplish quite a bit for my age, I'd much rather be remembered for the type of person I am. I want people to remember me for being kind, entertaining, and a good friend because in the end isn't that what really matters?

savesthedizzle
07-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Hmm... well hopefully people would think I was nice and a good friend.

To be honest I haven't accomplished even a small fraction of things I want to do with my life like join the Peace Corp, etc...

Hopefully I'd be remembered as a girl with idealistic hopes and dreams passionate about her interests and a desire to improve society.

Ferrero Forever
07-20-2005, 11:14 AM
i would want to be forgotten.

Suzi
07-20-2005, 11:39 AM
:eek: great thread to wake up to :lol:

well if i died tommorrow i be a bit miffed but then again i would be dead so prob wouldnt care less, so i would want people to throw a big fat celebration of life party for moi :p

fangirl
07-20-2005, 11:46 AM
I just want to be remembered as someone who always had fun and took the time to be friendly to others. I am a really happy person and am always being a little on the crazy side and that is how I want people to remember. Just as a friendly girl with a smile who could laugh at herself.

Oh, and for my pretty hair ;)

1sun
07-20-2005, 01:00 PM
id be pissed!

Mrs. B
07-20-2005, 01:35 PM
cremate my body and throw my ashes into the sea at sunset.

Peta Pan
07-20-2005, 01:42 PM
My life is pretty uninteresting and uninspiring so I really have no answer to this question... is there anything to remember me by??? :confused:

Kristen
07-20-2005, 01:49 PM
for your BOWLING TANTRUMS!!! I mean...prowess ;)

Kristen
07-20-2005, 01:53 PM
"That girl who bitched and moaned about her job but never did anything about it"

In all seriousness, I don't know. I would be remembered as a tennis addict who was constantly embarrassing herself...maybe. :) I wouldn't want to be remembered that way, but that'd be it!

Peta Pan
07-20-2005, 01:56 PM
for your BOWLING TANTRUMS!!! I mean...prowess ;)
Sad thing is you are probably correct :lol:

Angle Queen
07-20-2005, 02:01 PM
...there'd be a big party this weekend! I definitely want a wake instead of a funeral.

As for what I want to be remembered for...being a good wife, a good child and a good friend.

buddyholly
07-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Liberating Cuba! But I'm not sure I will get that done today.

Leaving my body to the hospital to harvest what they can and instructions that no religious service whatever should be held in my name (although my family will probably overule that if they can).

Sandra
07-20-2005, 08:45 PM
i'd tell someone i am really sorry and i acually cared about him a lot :sad:

NYCtennisfan
07-21-2005, 05:56 AM
Hopefully a good father, husband, son, brother and friend. That's about all. Everything else I have done is not worth mentioning.

*Ljubica*
07-21-2005, 06:28 AM
I guess as someone who was kind and tolerant and non-agressive (I can't stand agression and confrontation), and who loved animals and tried to do my bit for animal charities, nature and the environment.

tinuviel_estel
07-21-2005, 06:31 AM
i'll be a spirit and i'll go stay with Alexander Popov :hearts:
if you think i'm crazy :eek: you are absolutely right :) yes. i'm crazy in love with him! :inlove:

tall_one
07-21-2005, 09:46 PM
I hope this doesn't start off sounding too morbid, but if you died tomorrow, what would you want to be remembered the most for, considering what you've done in your life up to this point?
ummm i'd probably be remembered for all the genealogy work i've done and probably not much more :sad:

Black Adam
07-22-2005, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't wanna go to hell, prefer remain on earth as a spirit and continue eternally;) :retard:

Cindy19
07-23-2005, 11:44 AM
Died? That's a nice question
i still remember my best friend's death. her father phoned me and told me that. i was really shocked. and i didn't know what to do, i just cried and cried. i skipped the class...because i just wanted to find a place. leave me alone...

u see, that was really bad. but i'm okay now, every time when i get so blue, i will tell myself...tomorrow is a new day...and be brave, you can work it out!

if i will die tomorrow, i just hope my friends and my dad, mum will remember me 4ever!
=)
Life is beautiful!!! i don't wanna die!!! haha

musefanatic
07-24-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Cindy 19. It must have been hard for you.

If I died tomorrow, well I hope people would just remember me for being me. I haven't really done enough to be remembered by though so I don't really wanna die yet but now I'm going away from the question!

Nathaliia
07-24-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm too busy to die right now but I was so close to death for several times... I guess I'm living my 7th life lol that I can have some irony to it. I'd like my funeral to be quite a nice party. I'd like my highschool class to come to my house and enjoy theirselves like on the best New Year's Eve ever (in loving memory of the person who always gave the best parties in town). I guess my all studies mates work in UK right now (selling hot-dogs, washing dishes and doing other things that I'd never want to do), that's a pity they couldn't come!
You know, I hate all these funerals when not your close friends and close family, but other people who came pretend to be sad, but in fact they're annoyed they had to come. I'd like everyone to be entertained. And it would be the excellent time to publish my novels I've written and have them in hiding, though the best artists get known after death :)
I'd only regret I'd have to miss the Sopot ATP event, because I've lived the whole year counting days when I'd be able to make there again a huge fuss ....

Everyone would remember me to himself / herself in a different way... because I'm a girl with thousand moods and faces... I just hope I could be an inspiration to anyone to not to dream their life but live their dream :)

Cindy19
07-25-2005, 08:43 AM
in fact i have ever think this question before.

g35-great
07-25-2005, 10:45 AM
I have done enough for people to remember me as ^P-i-m-P^ :devil:

jackieglover
07-27-2005, 05:56 AM
Doesn't matter, I don't care what people think. Those close to me know me inside out, so they'll know all my good qualities as well as my bad ones.

willie
07-27-2005, 06:25 AM
i want to be remember as the president that changed for good to my country, sounds impossible......but i will:)

Breakaway
07-27-2005, 06:29 AM
Hi Sol A. :wavey:

I would just want people to remember as someone who is fun-loving and someone that could get along with anyone. And someone who had alot of potential to do things in life. :)