Why not a Stan Wawrinka's Forum? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why not a Stan Wawrinka's Forum?

Nathy
07-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Stanislas Wawrinka, aged 20 (28 March 1985), is by far the second best swiss tennis player at the moment! Behind Roger Federer, this young guy has always been improving since the DC Tie Switzerland-Netherlands in February.

At the beginning of the year he was ranked 168 on the ATP Tour and now, after only 6 month and a half he is ranked 55!!! His best result ever: the Gstaad Final on the 10th July!

Stanislas has fans on MTF and really deserves an own forum just as the Roger Federer's one!

I hope the administrators will take this into consideration and we (Stan fans) hope to have a Stan Forum very soon

Thanks in advance :wavey:

novanora
07-15-2005, 01:57 AM
:worship::worship: Please approve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship::worship:

Mrs. B
07-15-2005, 09:09 AM
:yeah:

Stevens Point
07-15-2005, 10:47 AM
Dear Amanda and the members of the Administrations

I strongly agree with Nathy's idea. Not only people who posted right here do think so, but also more Stan fans and general tennis fans think so. But most importantly, as Nathy mentioned, his improvement and where he is in the professional tennis are the biggest reasons to have his own Forum.

Sincerely,

Stevens Point

sol
07-15-2005, 01:57 PM
:yeah:

Fergie
07-15-2005, 02:27 PM
I agree, we need a forum for Stan! :yeah:

skeiji
07-16-2005, 12:36 PM
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

junekidd
07-16-2005, 12:40 PM
up! we need it badly! :bounce:

:kiss: and :hug: to nova! :D

novanora
07-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Skeiji & June, THANKS!!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

miniro
07-16-2005, 12:49 PM
so goooood

Iker1
07-16-2005, 02:20 PM
definitely stanislas deserves it

Lindsayfan
07-20-2005, 06:44 AM
yes stan deserves a his own forum.

SuperRevelation
07-20-2005, 05:05 PM
I agree

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Oops I am one of the 'main' posters in his thread and I didn't give him my vote yet :o please give Stan an own forum, his thread is growing really fast and so is he climbing on the ranking! He would really deserve this forum! And I am sure there are quite some posters who will continue posting and cheering for him!

Dutchie
07-22-2005, 02:13 PM
definitely stanislas deserves it
Well said, i agree :yeah:

ste
07-27-2005, 06:26 AM
:yeah: a own thread for Stan would be great :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Il le mérite!!!

jazz_girl
07-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Guys, I'm sure the administrators are evaluating this possibility and they'll give you an answer when they can. Just be a little patience. All your requests, questions and suggestions are read ;)

Nathaliia
07-27-2005, 09:56 PM
OK so I'm adding my vote

novanora
07-29-2005, 04:29 AM
Guys, I'm sure the administrators are evaluating this possibility and they'll give you an answer when they can. Just be a little patience. All your requests, questions and suggestions are read ;)
Thanks Jazz :)

Nymeria
09-20-2005, 07:25 AM
*bump* why didn't Stan get his forum, while Djokovic did get one? The number in posts between the djokovic-forum and the total of posts in the Stan-threads is hardly different? And looking at his ranking, Stanislas really deserves a forum. Can we at least get an explanation why Stan didn't get one yet? :)

novanora
09-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Yep, Amanda or Gravity, or some one else, even if this can't be approved, please give us a reason. Thanks.

Stevens Point
09-20-2005, 08:28 PM
I also would like to know why and what's going on. I hope there is a better explanation than "we forgot about it." Having read Chiudi-fan's post above, I feel it doesn't make sence why Djokovic got a forum and Wawrinka not yet...

The first post of the thread requesting Djokovic's thread was made on September 11th, and the first post of this thread was made back in July....

Amanda, you replied with an OK answer in that Djokovic forum requesting thread, that means you were here in this suggestion forum. I bet you have seen this thread requesting Wawrinka's forum. But, you haven't said a word yet here... What made you decide to open Djokovic forum ( I am not against opening Djokovic's own forum here, it is great that he and his fans got a own forum!!)?? Does it depend on players' quality and ranking, how many posts were made in the thread? or depends on "who" are requesting the forum (I also saw posts of GeorgeWHitler (Gaudio forum umpire) and Debstah (Roddick forum umpire) in the other thread.)???

We just want 1. the explanation and 2. Stan's forum.

Thank you!! :worship:

Nymeria
09-21-2005, 06:52 AM
Yes indeed, I think most of us Stan-fans agree that we don't mind the Djokovic-forum, but we would like to see some explanation, why has this thread been ignored so far... what do we need to do to get Stan a forum?

Anyway, hopefully the bump of this thread will help, and will someone reply on this request :)

savesthedizzle
09-21-2005, 04:43 PM
I think a Wawrinka forum would be great.

Papakori
09-21-2005, 06:53 PM
I am for the idea of a forum for Stan! :yippee:

wtn_amanda
09-21-2005, 07:35 PM
Yep, Amanda or Gravity, or some one else, even if this can't be approved, please give us a reason. Thanks.

I'll let Gravity comment on this when he gets back on here. He handles the forum requests mostly now.

Stevens Point
09-21-2005, 10:31 PM
I'll let Gravity comment on this when he gets back on here. He handles the forum requests mostly now.
Thanks for stopping by, but why can't you say anything? You Okayed the Djokovic forum about a week ago and now it is Gravity's job to handle the forum requests??

I can't wait what Gravity will say...

Chloe le Bopper
09-22-2005, 05:14 AM
She did say "mostly" ;)

Stevens Point
09-22-2005, 06:17 AM
She did say "mostly" ;)
Right, mostly. That means she is still a part of this. She could have said something other than Gravity handles most of this then... :)

Nymeria
09-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Thanks for replying, tho why can't you say anything? :)

Is it such a hard desicion if he can have his forum :sad: Poor Stan!

gravity
09-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks for replying, tho why can't you say anything? :)

Is it such a hard desicion if he can have his forum :sad: Poor Stan!

God forbid Amanda might have a life outside of MTF. :mad:

When I'm back on my lappy later I'll look into adding the forum. Do you already have an active discussion thread for Stan?

Nymeria
09-22-2005, 05:29 PM
God forbid Amanda might have a life outside of MTF. :mad:

When I'm back on my lappy later I'll look into adding the forum. Do you already have an active discussion thread for Stan?
I know you all got a life outside MTF, but still I just don't understand why she can say anything about a djokovic forum, but not about a stan forum... what's the difference? I am not mad or something, I am just a bit disappointed, coz we asked this way before they asked for the djokovic forum

And yes we got an active Stan forum in the Swiss players section, otherwise we wouldn't ask for a forum

novanora
09-22-2005, 10:12 PM
We started to request the forum in mid of July, and you asked this question now (almost end of September, more than 2 months passed)? :confused:

It let me feel our former request was TOTALLY ignored.

novanora
09-22-2005, 10:15 PM
This is Stan's cheering thread in Swiss section:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=5662

And this is Stan's pic thread, also in Swiss section:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=46003

if this can save your time and find his threads.

wtn_amanda
09-23-2005, 12:14 AM
I know you all got a life outside MTF, but still I just don't understand why she can say anything about a djokovic forum, but not about a stan forum... what's the difference? I am not mad or something, I am just a bit disappointed, coz we asked this way before they asked for the djokovic forum

And yes we got an active Stan forum in the Swiss players section, otherwise we wouldn't ask for a forum

It's nothing personal I promise you.

I jumped in and created the Djokovic forum without looking for earlier requests and threads when perhaps I should have done. And I'm sorry for that. As I said, gravity mostly handles these nowadays so I probably messed with his grand idea to open both forums at the same time. :D

I've taken a look and you do have a couple of active threads so I'm sure gravity will review this for you when he's back online. And you shouldl get a definite answer yes or no by tomorrow assuming he doesn't go AWOL on me again. :p

Neely
09-23-2005, 12:42 AM
*bump* for Gravity ;) :p ;)

wtn_amanda
09-23-2005, 12:49 AM
:lol: we need to bump another thread for him too

Nathy
09-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Still bumping :p

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-26-2005, 04:04 PM
:retard:

savesthedizzle
09-26-2005, 06:35 PM
:hug: to the Stan fans who have been very patiently waiting his forum. Hopefully you guys will get it soon.

Nathy
09-26-2005, 07:36 PM
:hug: to the Stan fans who have been very patiently waiting his forum. Hopefully you guys will get it soon.

Thank you very much :hug:

Nymeria
09-26-2005, 09:51 PM
It's nothing personal I promise you.

I jumped in and created the Djokovic forum without looking for earlier requests and threads when perhaps I should have done. And I'm sorry for that. As I said, gravity mostly handles these nowadays so I probably messed with his grand idea to open both forums at the same time. :D

I've taken a look and you do have a couple of active threads so I'm sure gravity will review this for you when he's back online. And you shouldl get a definite answer yes or no by tomorrow assuming he doesn't go AWOL on me again. :p
Thanks a lot :) After this reply I understand everything a lot more :yeah:

novanora
09-27-2005, 02:54 AM
thanks!!! :D

Scotso
09-28-2005, 01:51 AM
I'd also like a forum for Wawrinka.

revolution
09-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Stani deserves his forum, come on you know it makes sense.

Stevens Point
09-30-2005, 08:02 AM
Thank you all of you very much for supporting!! :hug:

The facts.
1. It has been 2 and a half months since this thread was created.
2. A number of people want to have Stan's forum as you see in this thread.
3. As a player, he should be good enough to have a forum. He played a key role in the last Davis Cup tie, and showing a lot of improvements this year.
4. His ranking is much better than Andrew Murray at this point who has his own forum.
5. If Murray's forum was created because of the popularity in his "former" threads, Wawrinka forum should be opened because his threads are also popular enough. please visit his threads and see it yourself.

I don't see why it is taking so long to open a thread for a player like Stan who deserves a forum that much as I showed above, while other players' forums are created much easily and quickly.

I am not blaming the administration, but I (probably we) want his forum and a good explanation for all of this taking so long (like not enough number of posters in his threads, or we don't like the posts of Stevens Point).

Thanks for reading and considering...!! :worship:

novanora
10-01-2005, 07:14 AM
bump :shrug:

Dear Gravity, i bet you already checked our threads, why still can't make the decision? i am so shocking to see Juan Monaco already got his forum (very quick, so quick, too quick, isn't it :eek: ), while his fans applied it in mid of Sep, and we applied for Stan's over two and half months ago. Besides, the posts of Juan's thread is much less than Stan's.

I know you and Amenda are busy, but i don't think what we want is too much. You can open the forum later if you really don't have time to process all this, but is that also tough for you to give us an answer whether Stan will get his forum or not? :shrug:

Sorry, i am not against Juan Monaco's forum or sth. I just can't figure out any reason why it is too long to approve (or reject) Stan's forum. Amenda replied us you will give us an answer very soon, and I think I am patient enough to wait until now to post this.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:57 AM
And just to add to novanora's post with which I agree strongly, you opened a Djokovic forum and then said you could have opened both forums at the same time. And then what? You perfectly had in mind that we all want this forum to exist but what did you do? You didn't open Stanislas Wawrinka's Forum, noooooo, but you opened a Juan Monaco's one :shrug:

I understand you haven't a lot of time, but you knew (as it s nearly been 3 months since this request has been made) you had to answer this request! Do we have to understand by allt his that you don't support Stan and that you won't open a forum? Fiiiiine but just tell us! So that we will stop bothering you with our bumps and tough posts. I apologize for this btw. but we just are really fed up with this situation, we don't understand and we can't stand it anymore... We understand your situation but at a moment you also have to understand ours...

Nymeria
10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
What did someone else get a forum as well? :eek: I really don't get this... :(

Monaco has less than 200 posts in his forum. May I ask why he deserves an own forum, and Stan still didn't get his? I don't mean anything wrong with this board, as you see in my posttotal I spend lots of time here, and I just do that coz I really enjoy it here. But I really don't understand some decisions.
Maybe you've got a good reason to give the others their forum, and I will have to accept if we don't get our Stan forum, but I really would like to have an explanation why we still didn't get a reaction on this forum and why we don't get one one so far :) (and I know that things of this post have been said before, but this is just another bump, coz we're still ignored so far...

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 06:39 PM
not on first page here anymore, so time for another *bump*

PaulieM
10-04-2005, 02:02 AM
stan and his fans totally deserve a forum! :)

revolution
10-08-2005, 12:31 AM
My football team just lost dreadfully and I was one of many supporters who protested against the owners outside the ground, eventually they listened.

Try this, it might persuade the admin to re-think.

GIVE STAN HIS FORUM!

There, I said it.

delsa
10-13-2005, 02:36 AM
GIVE STANISLAS WAWRINKA FANS A FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

LaTenista
10-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Stan totally deserves a forum. Any player who steps up for his country like that should have one!

If you guys have been waiting 2.5 months and nothing, I wonder how long it will be until David Ferrer gets his. :crying2:

novanora
10-15-2005, 02:50 AM
Stan totally deserves a forum. Any player who steps up for his country like that should have one!

If you guys have been waiting 2.5 months and nothing, I wonder how long it will be until David Ferrer gets his. :crying2:
Now it's up to total 3 months (Nathy requested it on July 15, today is October 15 at my time), and we even didn't get any answer or reply from the one who has the right to decide everything.

Hey, Latenista, you should keep the hope, at least you requested Ferrer's forum not too long time, so there's still possibility they will give Ferrer his own forum. They did it very fast when Djokovic and Monaco fans requested.

I am very disappointed to all this. Should I say they reject it indirectly since we requested it for 3 months and still didn't get anything? anyway, all the Stan fans will keep supporting him no matter he has forums or not. But, we are very very disappointed, not because he didn't get the forum, but your attitude, Gravity. I saw you posted in other threads of GM, or other MTF forums lately, but you even didn't spare tiny time to answer us, who, are waiting for 3 months.

PinkFeatherBoa
10-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Stan still hasn't got a forum?! :o

That sucks! I hope they give him one really soon. I really enjoy watching him play.

Nathy
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

PaulieM
10-23-2005, 02:55 PM
yeah what's happening with this? :help: :help:

gravity
10-24-2005, 09:19 AM
As if by magic.......

Nymeria
10-24-2005, 09:25 AM
*shocked* Thanks a lot gravity, did take long, but glad you decided to give him one :hug: :) We'll make sure Stan is worth a forum and post a lot

gravity
10-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Blame amanda for giving a lazy ass like me so much responsibility ;)

Nymeria
10-24-2005, 09:35 AM
Blame amanda for giving a lazy ass like me so much responsibility ;)
:lol:

Well I can understand you want to wait a bit when you have such things to do, so I am not mad about it, it's just that I didn't like it some other forums got it before we did while they asked later ;) But I forget all my mad posts from before, I am happy you gave Stan his forum :)

Stevens Point
10-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Thank you very much gravity!! Sure you won't regret that you opened Stan's forum! Stan fans are happy about it! :worship:

Nathy
10-24-2005, 10:41 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/yay1.gifhttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/yay1.gifhttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/yay1.gifhttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/yay1.gifhttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/yay1.gif

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you so much gravity, thank you :bounce: You won't regret your decision :worship:

novanora
10-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Thanks Gravity!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I hope my former words are not too mean to you, if they are, please accept my sorrys. Stan fans really appreciate what you did today!!! :worship: