Tommy Haas Fan Network [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy Haas Fan Network

Tommy'sGF
07-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey everyone :wavey:

The Tommy Haas Fan Network is back. There is a problem with the URL, and they are trying to solve it... Meanwhile the forum is currently working here:
http://216.66.18.54/tommyhaas/phpBB2

I hope to see all of you there...

zethand
07-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Good to know thank you!

yumo
07-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Thank you!

Tommy'sGF
09-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Hello everyone.. The Tommy Haas Fan Network has been hacked. :( We are working on this.. I´ll let you know when it works properly. Thanks for understanding.

Hasilicious
09-27-2005, 02:09 AM
Thank goodness. I was totally freaked out today when I went in to rave about Tommy's awesome performance in Libercec. I posted this in Tommy News:Hello HG, Sunflower, Jel, Christina, anybody from Tommy's Fan Network Index Forum. Yesterday I could not post, and today I am totally locked out, banned. HELP!!!!! I think it is an error. It also says the year is 1926, that's really, really bad because that makes Tommy a very old man or not even born for years! Someone please help me get back in. I'm missing you!

Tommy was soooo awesome in the Davis Cup tie! Where are you HG?

Hope to be back soon,
Hasilicious

I can get in now, but still cannot post. I will save all my thoughts for later! Thanks for letting us know!

Go Hasi Honey, win in Bangkok!

zethand
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
It also says the year is 1926, that's really, really bad because that makes Tommy a very old man or not even born for years! Someone please help me get back in. I'm missing you!
:lol: :lol:

Tommy'sGF
09-28-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey! The board is working again! I´ll see you there! :D