Fantasy Survivor [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Fantasy Survivor

Pages : [1] 2

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey! I am new here, but i have been on wtaworld for 2 years, so i decided to join mtf a couple days ago. Anyway, i have decided to run a Fantasy Survivor game like on WTAWorld. It will be exactly like the show, so if you are voted out you are kicked off. Each week I will do an immunity challenge and a voting, which should finish on Saturday. We will try to start off with 2 teams of 8, which equals 16 participants. If you want to play, just say so. All you have to do is select an ATP Player to be, who is active. That is the name you will go by for the entire game. Once we get down to 9 players, we will merge into 1 large tribe. At that point, everyone who is voted out becomes part of the jury. Once there are 2 people left in the game, the 7 people on the jury will vote for the winner.

Here are the basic rules for those of you who haven't seen the show:
At the start of the game, there are 2 "tribes" which both contain 8 players. The other 7 in your tribe are your teamates, and the other tribe is your enemy. These immunity challenges are what we cal l "Team immunity" which means that your team is safe. If your team wins immunity, you do not have to go to Tribal Council (which is where someone is voted out). The losing team must go to Tribal Council and vote 1 palyer out from THEIR TRIBE. After there are 9 left, the 2 tribes are merged or joined into 1.
Once you are joined into 1, we do Individual Immunity Challenges. If you win this cahllenge, you have Immunity, which means just what it says, you are IMMUNED from the next vote. After the Immunity Challenge is completed, everyone votes for a player that they want to be eliminated. The only player who can not be voted for is the one with the immunity. This is what happens later on.

So, if oyu want to play just post your player in this thread. Once we have 16 players, I will randomly select tribes. Soon after, we will begin! :wavey:

Sincerely,
Thomas

Current Players:
1. Iza- Fernando Verdasco
2. Sandra- Marat Safin
3. Denaon- Mariano Puerta
4. Roison- Juan Carlos Ferrero
5. <Lt*Alonso*Cl>- Nicolas Massu
6. Suzi- Richard Gasquet
7. sugar_kane- Rafael Nadal
8. oneofakind0490- Guillermo Coria
9. Angle Queen- Lleyton Hewitt
10. Corinna- Andy Roddick
11. Sol Apollo- Nikolay Davydenko
12. Fi-Fi- James Blake
13. molikfan2004- Mario Ancic
14. savestheday91- Tommy Robredo
15. viorela_pax- Carlos Moya
16. the BIG BOSS- Goran Ivanisevic

Iza
07-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Obviously Fernando Verdasco :angel:

But what do I gotta do? :shrug:

Sandra
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
I wanna be marat safin!!!!!!

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Obviously Fernando Verdasco :angel:

But what do I gotta do? :shrug:

Have you ever seen the show survivor? At the start of the game, there are 2 "tribes" which both contain 8 players. The other 7 in your tribe are your teamates, and the other tribe is your enemy. These immunity challenges are what we cal l "Team immunity" which means that your team is safe. If your team wins immunity, you do not have to go to Tribal Council (which is where someone is voted out). The losing team must go to Tribal Council and vote 1 palyer out from THEIR TRIBE. After there are 9 left, the 2 tribes are merged or joined into 1.
Once you are joined into 1, we do Individual Immunity Challenges. If you win this cahllenge, you have Immunity, which means just what it says, you are IMMUNED from the next vote. After the Immunity Challenge is completed, everyone votes for a player that they want to be eliminated. The only player who can not be voted for is the one with the immunity. This is what happens later on.

I hope this sums it up. If you have any more questions, let me know. And welcome to the game! :wavey:

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:46 PM
I wanna be marat safin!!!!!!
welcome! :wavey: if you have any questions, let me know! :D

Denaon
07-13-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm gonna be Mariano Puerta!
:D

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:49 PM
ok, well i have to go eat dinner, but i will be back on tomorrow. So keep on joining, and do fret if i don't welcome you right away! :wavey: Thanks all! :hearts:

Iza
07-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I did see the show but I dunno what challenges this will have l*LOL*

Sandra
07-13-2005, 09:51 PM
How will the two teams be divided????

I<3Lindsay
I did see the show but I dunno what challenges this will have l*LOL*

the challenges are gonna be easy, but the fun of this survivor version is just to interact with people and have fun doing it! All the challenges will be internet based, and some of them will have to do with tennis, others won't. They will vary in easy/hard, and will be fun!

Sandra
First 8 and last 8?

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:52 PM
How will the two teams be divided????

i haven't decided yet, either randomly or by doing like rock, paper, scissors.

roisin
I dunno what the challenges are gonna be but sure I'll sign up - I wana be Juan Carlos Ferrero!

I<3Lindsay
First 8 and last 8?

definately not like that. I may end up just drawing names out of a hat ;)

Denaon
07-13-2005, 09:53 PM
I haven't seen that show but I knida know how it goes....I think :lol:

Denaon
07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Let her go to eat, poor she must be starving! :lol:

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm gonna be Mariano Puerta!
:D

Welcome to the game Mariano! :wavey:

I dunno what the challenges are gonna be but sure I'll sign up - I wana be Juan Carlos Ferrero!

Welcome Juan Carlos! :wavey:

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:56 PM
I haven't seen that show but I knida know how it goes....I think :lol:

i'll help explain it as we go :wavey:

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Let her go to eat, poor she must be starving! :lol:

Thanks, a lot :nerner:, but i'm a he! ;)

Sandra
07-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Eat fast then...we have plenty of questions :p

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Eat fast then...we have plenty of questions :p

i've actually decided not to eat, cause we're having shish-ka-bobs (spelling??? lol) :tape: So go right ahead and ask!

Iza
07-13-2005, 10:00 PM
well i'm not sure i'll be online when the challenges are on :unsure:

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 10:01 PM
well i'm not sure i'll be online when the challenges are on :unsure:

most of the challenges will be done by pm, and you will have atleast 2 days to do them, probably even more a lot of the time. We usually only need 2 days to vote, so that will be Thursday and Friday, so you will have from Monday to Thursday to do the challenges.

roisin
07-13-2005, 10:06 PM
This sounds like fun :)

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 10:10 PM
This sounds like fun :)

as long as people sign-up fast enough, and we get people who are really interested and want to participate. I run WTAWorld: The Mole on www.wtaworld.com , and 8 of the 18 people playing were eliminated first because they hadn't participated at all... let's just hope that doesn't happen here!

+alonso
07-13-2005, 10:11 PM
I've never seen survivor but i wanna play..
could i be nicolas massu :lol:?

Suzi
07-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Could I be Gasquet ;) (obv not technically cos im a girl :lol: )

+alonso
07-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Can ppl create an alliance ? :D

Sandra
07-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Of course ;)

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Just to make sure I win, I'll be Rafel Nadal!

Sandra
07-13-2005, 11:03 PM
:ras:..I dont want her on my team :p

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 11:05 PM
No worries, Bond girl, I want to be in the opposite team too, so I can beat you!!!!!!

Sandra
07-13-2005, 11:12 PM
No way Rafa cant have a chance over Mighty Marat!!!

Sandra
07-13-2005, 11:12 PM
I can already see us in one team after this...:rolleyes:

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Strangely enough, I was thinking about the same thing!

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I hope you were kidding with Rafa and Marat! I lmfao!!!!

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 11:31 PM
welcome to: Nicolas, Richard, and Rafael! Thanks for joining! :wavey:

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Just to let you guys know before we form tribes and start the game, i will primarily be calling you by your first name as it is on the show. So instead of calling you Marat Safin (for example), or Safin, I will always call you Marat. If there are 2 people with the same name, I will call you by your first name and first initial of your last name.

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Damn, I'm a girl, how am I going to get used to being called Rafael? Call me Rafa instead, that should do it ;-)

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 11:36 PM
we're up to 7 players!!!!

My next question is gonna be this:
Where do you think we should hold the tribes, challenges, threads, etc? Should we do it here in non-tennis, in the games forum at the bottom with the threads, or should i ask for a Fantasy Survivor sub-forum??? I am thinking of asking for a sub-forum, so that if i want to do a 2nd one after this one finishes i can. What do you guys think??

I<3Lindsay
Damn, I'm a girl, how am I going to get used to being called Rafael? Call me Rafa instead, that should do it ;-)

fine with me ;). I will ask you more about your names once all of the people join

Sugar Kane
I love Lindsay too, and Sandra doesn't, pls don't put us both in the same team...

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Sub-forum!!!!

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 11:40 PM
I love Lindsay too, and Sandra doesn't, pls don't put us both in the same team...

lol, unfortunately i am going to leave it up to fate. I played the FWTT Survivor on wtaworld (and am in the final 8 ;)) and in order to choose tribes, the host paired us each up against eachother, so Marat vs. Juan Carlos for example. Then he had us each send him a pm with either rock, paper, or scissors. Then he did each of the matches, person vs. person, and put the losers on one team and the winners on the other. I think i am going to use this same tactic in selecting teams

Sugar Kane
07-13-2005, 11:41 PM
What if I don't know how to play rock scissors whatever???? I'm Romanian for God's sake!

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 11:56 PM
What if I don't know how to play rock scissors whatever???? I'm Romanian for God's sake!

its simple. all you do is send me either rock, paper, or scissors (the word) in a pm. Your job is to beat the other opponent. It works like this:
Rock beats scissors (because rock smashes scissors)
Scissors beats paper (because scissors cut paper)
Paper beats rock (because paper covers rock. that makes no sense, but w/e)

So, basically, each one beats and loses to 1 other thing. It is basically luck on whether you win or loose, but it is a fun way to randomly select teams.

Also, please don't send in yet because i may think of a better way to do this ;)

I<3Lindsay
07-13-2005, 11:58 PM
hey sugar_kane! Do you know hwo i would go about getting a sub-forum? Would i just post it in the Bug Error/Data Questions (whatever!) thread, or would i pm someone or how owuld i do it? I wtaworld you just post it in the questoins thread, but it seems like the admins never go there so maybe there is a different way???? Thanks ;)

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Ohhh, sorry, ask Iza or Sandra -errr, Nando or Marat - I'm a computer idiot, I know how to type and pretty much that *lol*
Thanks for explaining the game, I'm game! May the best Rafa win. And you can thank me, Sandy, for choosing rafa instead of Flo!

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:03 AM
Ohhh, sorry, ask Iza or Sandra -errr, Nando or Marat - I'm a computer idiot, I know how to type and pretty much that *lol*
Thanks for explaining the game, I'm game! May the best Rafa win. And you can thank me, Sandy, for choosing rafa instead of Flo!

lol, that's ok! thanks anyway! i pmed amanda and asked her, so hopefully she can help me out. Thanks for joining!

Oneofakind0490
07-14-2005, 12:05 AM
I did this on WTAworld and I wanna do it here. I would like to be Guillermo Coria. How we do it? We could have one thread which has immunity,tribal, and anything else. And then in games we have a thread for each tribe in which you do treemail.

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 12:06 AM
lol, that's ok! thanks anyway! i pmed amanda and asked her, so hopefully she can help me out. Thanks for joining!
See, you're a quick learner!

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Unlike me, that was the hidden meaning lol

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:07 AM
I did this on WTAworld and I wanna do it here. I would like to be Guillermo Coria. How we do it? We could have one thread which has immunity,tribal, and anything else. And then in games we have a thread for each tribe in which you do treemail.

ooooh, i kind of like that idea! we will do that if we can't get a sub forum. Thanks a lot and thanks for joining!

Oh yeah, and i've seen you around wtaworld, you're a nice guy ;)

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Unlike me, that was the hidden meaning lol

;)

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:31 AM
if anyone is still there, i need help! you may not have any idea on how to help, but i have a problem. Everything is in spanish! the names of the threads and forums are fine, such as Non-Tennis, and the writing in the messages is fine. But, everything else is in spanish! Like in the corner with the page numbers, where it should say page 4 of 4 it says "Página 4 de 4". Or where it should say "log out" it says "Cerrar sesión". Has this happened to anyone you know of or do you know how to fix it!? Thank you so much if you do, cause it is really hard to read things when they're like this!!! :unsure:

ZaZaGook
07-14-2005, 12:33 AM
I wouldn't want to do it again :lol:

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:34 AM

why not? i am sure to run a better game then whoever did it on wtaworld ;)

Oneofakind0490
07-14-2005, 12:36 AM
It was so much fun. But I never had the drama you had so it wasn't bad or anything.

ZaZaGook
07-14-2005, 12:37 AM
why not? i am sure to run a better game then whoever did it on wtaworld ;)
blake ran that game there. it's the backstabbing that was horrible :lol:

ZaZaGook
07-14-2005, 12:38 AM
It was so much fun. But I never had the drama you had so it wasn't bad or anything.
:lol: Season 2 was prolly the best :p it was backstabbing from day one :haha:

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:39 AM
:lol: Season 2 was prolly the best :p it was backstabbing from day one :haha:

you should join my game ;)

roisin
07-14-2005, 12:40 AM
if anyone is still there, i need help! you may not have any idea on how to help, but i have a problem. Everything is in spanish! the names of the threads and forums are fine, such as Non-Tennis, and the writing in the messages is fine. But, everything else is in spanish! Like in the corner with the page numbers, where it should say page 4 of 4 it says "Página 4 de 4". Or where it should say "log out" it says "Cerrar sesión". Has this happened to anyone you know of or do you know how to fix it!? Thank you so much if you do, cause it is really hard to read things when they're like this!!! :unsure:
are your forum colours red or something? you need to change it. scroll down to the very bottom of this page and theres a tab on the left, change it to blue :)

Oneofakind0490
07-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Sorry I don't know how to fix that.

ZaZaGook
you should join my game ;)
:tape: i'd watch this time around :p

I<3Lindsay
are your forum colours red or something? you need to change it. scroll down to the very bottom of this page and theres a tab on the left, change it to blue :)

i was looking at the colors, and i accidently pushed the red one when i meant to click on the blue one. So it changed and i hated it so i quickly cahnged it back. Now it is back to blue but the spanish remains! :unsure: !!!!!

roisin
07-14-2005, 12:43 AM
i was looking at the colors, and i accidently pushed the red one when i meant to click on the blue one. So it changed and i hated it so i quickly cahnged it back. Now it is back to blue but the spanish remains! :unsure: !!!!!
really? :scratch: well thats what I would have presumed was wrong. Dunno what the prob is now!

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:44 AM
really? :scratch: well thats what I would have presumed was wrong. Dunno what the prob is now!

nevermind, i figured it out! i feel like an idiot :o. I pmed the same person i asked for help with the sub-forum, and she told me that all i had to do was click on the american flag in the almost upper left-hand corner. God i feel dumb! :o

roisin
07-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Ah it happens the best of us ;)

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:46 AM
:tape: i'd watch this time around :p

:nerner: whatever you say ;)

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 12:51 AM
well, i'm off to bed for the night! i will be back around noon tomorrow (est) to check up on things. Thanks again to all of you for joining, i really appreciate it!! :wavey:

Iza
07-14-2005, 07:20 AM
well, i'm off to bed for the night! i will be back around noon tomorrow (est) to check up on things. Thanks again to all of you for joining, i really appreciate it!! :wavey:

no, thank you for coming up with the idea ;) :kiss:

Denaon
07-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah, thanks bud for the idea! :o Sorry for the gender confusion :D

Denaon
07-14-2005, 03:29 PM
We're half the way to reach 16 players!!!! We need 8 players more to start to play!!!!!! :bounce:

Angle Queen
07-14-2005, 03:45 PM
if anyone is still there, i need help! you may not have any idea on how to help, but i have a problem. Everything is in spanish!If you haven't fixed this already...go to your User CP. Then select Edit Options. Down towards the bottom is a selection for Forum Language. It might be set to the forum default (and not sure why you'd come up as Spanish)....but you can specifically select English. Hope this helps.

Angle Queen
07-14-2005, 03:49 PM
and oh, btw, can old ladies play? I won't eat worms...and don't ask me to maintain a beehive...but I figure the worst that can happen is that I'll be voted off (never seen the show...but know how it goes).

Assuming old folks can play, I'd like to be....Lleyton Hewitt. (Sorry Tim :hug: , you're not quite ruthless enough ;) ).

C'moooooon!!!!

Denaon
07-14-2005, 04:56 PM
:cool: AQ! I hope we'll be in the same team :secret: So we can make an alliance and kick others people's butts out of the game!

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 04:56 PM
and oh, btw, can old ladies play? I won't eat worms...and don't ask me to maintain a beehive...but I figure the worst that can happen is that I'll be voted off (never seen the show...but know how it goes).

Assuming old folks can play, I'd like to be....Lleyton Hewitt. (Sorry Tim :hug: , you're not quite ruthless enough ;) ).

C'moooooon!!!!

of course, everyone is welcome :kiss: :hearts:

Welcome Lleyton! :wavey:

Denaon
07-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey IloveDavenport, what if noone else wants to join us???
BTW, how should I call you :confused: Lindsay? :lol:

Corinna
07-14-2005, 05:38 PM
:wavey: I'll join you *hoping that it isn't difficult and i won't make a fool of myself* :lol:
i'll be..who is left?!
i'll take andy roddick, if it is okay

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Welcome Corinna! You'll "take" roddick, hehehehe

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm Rafa, btw

Corinna
07-14-2005, 07:25 PM
:wavey: rafa :D

OMG i don't have a real clue what i have to do in this game :o
i heard alliances are possible :) who wants to make one with me? :angel: :lol:

Denaon
07-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Current Players:
1. Iza- Fernando Verdasco
2. Sandra- Marat Safin
3. Denaon- Mariano Puerta
4. Roison- Juan Carlos Ferrero
5. <Lt*Alonso*Cl>- Nicolas Massu
6. Suzi- Richard Gasquet
7. sugar_kane- Rafael Nadal
8. oneofakind0490- Guillermo Coria
9. Angle Queen- Lleyton Hewitt

Including Corinna = Andy :D we have 10 out of 16 we need 6 players more!! I wanna start now!!!!! :bounce:

allanah
07-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Ok, I tried to read the rules and I think I'll get it, but I'm sure I'll pick it up as i go along. I wanted to be Andy Roddick but I'm worried that if i do badly here it'll jinx him for the entire hardcourt season and he'll fail to defend any of his points from last year and then fall out of the top 8 of the race and then not make the masters cup in China at the end of the year. Yes, really. ;)

So I'll be Tim (roar! :toothy: ) Henman

edit: Corinna I hadn't seen that you were Andy already. Great choice ;)

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 08:06 PM
I want an "alliance" with Richie Gasquet, this is sure to drive Marat crazy!

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Wait, what was I thinking????!!!! I'm Rafa, I want an alliance with Carlos Moya! If you know what I mean... Anyone want to be Carlos?

Corinna
07-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Ok, I tried to read the rules and I think I'll get it, but I'm sure I'll pick it up as i go along. I wanted to be Andy Roddick but I'm worried that if i do badly here it'll jinx him for the entire hardcourt season and he'll fail to defend any of his points from last year and then fall out of the top 8 of the race and then not make the masters cup in China at the end of the year. Yes, really. ;)

So I'll be Tim (roar! :toothy: ) Henman

edit: Corinna I hadn't seen that you were Andy already. Great choice ;)
if somebody had already taken him i had also chosen tim :yeah: so great choice :hug:
i hope we aren't in different teams then :lol:

I<3Lindsay
07-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Welcome to Andy and Tim! We have 11 people, and unfortunately we can't start until Saturday anyway unless we get enough people by tonight! sorry!

I don't care what you call me, but Thomas is prefered ;).

Just to give you guys a heads-up, i am not going to be on at all tomorrow because i'm getting my computer fixed, so i won't be back until saturday. sorry! If we get enough people by then, we can start Saturday, otherwise we will have to wait until Monday.

Sandra
07-14-2005, 09:36 PM
I love your name!!!!!My fave ski jumper is called Thomas ;)

Oneofakind0490
07-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey. Today i jsut found out I will be going to California for 10 days starting thsi wednesday. I don't think it would affect the game becuase theses things take forever. If it is a problem then I will not play. i could help you with the game if you want.

Sandra
07-14-2005, 10:04 PM
I want an "alliance" with Richie Gasquet, this is sure to drive Marat crazy!No it wont you are facing a calm Marat ;)

Sugar Kane
07-14-2005, 10:19 PM
All right, Bond girl, I haven't put my warpaint on today either... Let's be good girls for a change.

I<3Lindsay
07-15-2005, 01:18 AM
Hey. Today i jsut found out I will be going to California for 10 days starting thsi wednesday. I don't think it would affect the game becuase theses things take forever. If it is a problem then I will not play. i could help you with the game if you want.

hey! i don't think it will affect the game much, but if you would like you could send me your votes ahead of time on like tuesday for the 1st 2 tribal councils, that way if you can't get on to vote i can just use those. Also, you can just not compete in the immunity unless you have time, and you could only vote (since it is tribal anyway, it won't hurt your tribe that much). It is up to you, and if you feel you won't have enough time i would be glad to have someone help with the game! :wavey:

allanah
07-15-2005, 01:29 AM
Oooh, Thomas, how long would the game usually last?

Iza
07-15-2005, 06:13 PM
:wavey: rafa :D

OMG i don't have a real clue what i have to do in this game :o
i heard alliances are possible :) who wants to make one with me? :angel: :lol:

Nando wants an alliance with Andy so he improves his game on hardcourt and ganis some good points in the summer season :angel:
And he's also heartbroken cos of Rafa :ras: and Feli :tears: so he's glad to find someone new ;) (seems like Rafa took even Juan Monaco away from him :sobbing: )
In case you didn't understand anything from my post read the spanish soap in Feli's thread :haha: :lol: that's the killer ;)

Angle Queen
07-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey, hey...oneofakind (aka Coria)...shall we partner up? :lol:

Suzi
07-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Richie wants an alliance :p anyone?

roisin
07-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Juan Carlos is up for an alliance ;)

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Juan Carlos, you're mine! Signed, Rafaella

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 07:49 PM
We all know how spaniards stick together, so I would have made a Spanish alliance if only Nando hadn't been such a traitor and deserted us for the charms of the American Andyella! Sounds, "soapy" enough for you, Izz? Lmao

roisin
07-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Juan Carlos, you're mine! Signed, Rafaella
done :cool: I always knew we'd make a fantastic couple :p :rolls:

Suzi
07-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Well i know when im not wanted :lol: u spaniards stick together :ras:

roisin
07-15-2005, 08:24 PM
just wern't quick enough were ya! :nerner:

Suzi
07-15-2005, 08:28 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-076.gif What you can do i can do better

Iza
07-15-2005, 08:31 PM
We all know how spaniards stick together, so I would have made a Spanish alliance if only Nando hadn't been such a traitor and deserted us for the charms of the American Andyella! Sounds, "soapy" enough for you, Izz? Lmao

:haha: hun I have a feeling we'll transorm this thread into a new series of spanish soaps :rolls:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Seems like Sjoukje doesn't dig "Survivor", otherwise she wouldn't have left poor Rafaella lonely and heartbroken and would have joined as Carlotta to reunite the Mallorcan couple :couple:
Sooo, Juanqui, I guess it's just the two of us...
:aplot:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Richie, don't you remember we're born in the same year and used to compete against each other so often? :kiss: :hearts: Old habits die hard, I wouldn't mind a little class reunion :aplot:
Suzi, you're very welcome to join, we're about to become a strong alliance :nerner: Marat

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 09:06 PM
That is, if my friend Juanqui allows :angel:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 09:13 PM
That si if you will be in the same team :p

roisin
07-15-2005, 09:15 PM
That is, if my friend Juanqui allows :angel:
I'm up for a threesome :cool: :yeah: :rolls:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm up for a threesome :cool: :yeah: :rolls:
:aplot: Rafella's kind of guy... You don't have that kinky face for nothing :devil:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 09:23 PM
I say you girls shoudnt trus Rafa he loves Marat too myuch to betray him :p

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Let's see what teams we're in first, but mind you JC and Richie I'll tell you if marat joins the ...errr, teaparty :aplot:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Yes, Rafa has a thingy for Marat, even though she is known to have made nasty remarks about his necklaces :kiss:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Well and if Rafa's love for Marat wont work yours for me will sure do :p

Iza
07-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Nando and Anday are having a good time even without Rafa :nerner: who always desires ppl involved in other relationships :ras:
*ooops when Corinna sees this, she might not be too pleased :lol: *

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Iza why dont you come on yahoo messenger ??

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Well and if Rafa's love for Marat wont work yours for me will sure do :p
:ras: You can just read ppl's minds, can't ya? :rolleyes:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Nando and Anday are having a good time even without Rafa :nerner: who always desires ppl involved in other relationships :ras:
*ooops when Corinna sees this, she might not be too pleased :lol: *
You know things about Flo that I don't? :mad:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:15 PM
:ras: You can just read ppl's minds, can't ya? :rolleyes:
Of course :p

Suzi
07-15-2005, 10:29 PM
well im open to anyone coz im nice but i dont particually like lleyton (sorry AQ) but he gets on my nerves and i mite have to bitch slap him :lol:

Corinna
07-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Nando wants an alliance with Andy so he improves his game on hardcourt and ganis some good points in the summer season :angel:
And he's also heartbroken cos of Rafa :ras: and Feli :tears: so he's glad to find someone new ;) (seems like Rafa took even Juan Monaco away from him :sobbing: )
In case you didn't understand anything from my post read the spanish soap in Feli's thread :haha: :lol: that's the killer ;)
always glad about an alliance with nando :D :hug:

and an alliance with juanqui would be great as well !! is he interested? :angel:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:33 PM
See, anyone can tel we're old buddies - even if I beat you at RG - we have the same preferences. We vote Hewitt at tribal council :p Don't tell anyone ;)

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Hands off Andy! Juanqui is mine :devil:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Do you like marat???I say we finnish this talks on msn...ppl shouldnt know about "secret"alliances...

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Me or Izz? :scratch: Marat is fine if it was meant 4 me.

Suzi
07-15-2005, 10:36 PM
secret alliances wot secret alliances :p its just a light hearted banter ;)

Corinna
07-15-2005, 10:39 PM
Hands off Andy! Juanqui is mine :devil:
:bolt: i haven't said anything :angel:
is anyone still free?! or isn't it allowed to have more than one alliance?
is tim free?! or mariano? :scratch:

Douggie Style
07-15-2005, 10:41 PM
A WTAworld game :bolt:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Maybe we should wait for the teams to be named before we start alliances...;)

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:44 PM
And i tought Doug would be Andy Murray :sad::p

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:44 PM
I think we'll all end up in one big "alliance" :aplot:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:45 PM
And i tought Doug would be Andy Murray :sad::p
Mwahhaaaah :devil: the agent is not good enough for Doug :p

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:46 PM
I so hate that you are Rafa :mad:

Suzi
07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Mwahhaaaah :devil: the agent is not good enough for Doug :p

:lol: if someone is him I think I'll hide in a palm tree

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Why :angel: Because there's no FedEx and I'm top seed?

Corinna
07-15-2005, 10:48 PM
I think we'll all end up in one big "alliance" :aplot:
why not :lol: sounds good :D

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:49 PM
:lol: if someone is him I think I'll hide in a palm tree
OMFG, we think alike :worship:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:49 PM
See, Corinna, I'm getting into my Latin lover role :devil:

Suzi
07-15-2005, 10:50 PM
OMFG, we think alike :worship:

:lol: great minds think a like - the young guns have to stick together lol

Corinna
07-15-2005, 10:51 PM
See, Corinna, I'm getting into my Latin lover role :devil:
:rolls: i like it so far :D

Suzi
07-15-2005, 10:51 PM
minus andy murray :p

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Heard that Bond girl?????? I finally have an ally in my fight against the freckled one :nerner: :nerner: :nerner:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:54 PM
:rolls: i like it so far :D
Too bad it's just us "boys" and there are no "girls" allowed :devil:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah who just told me andy looks quite good?:p

Corinna
07-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah who just told me andy looks quite good?:p
which one?! :confused:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:58 PM
She meant Murray, and I told her today that Murray was not *that* disgusting! See how she distorts things???

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm allergic to Duck, he does nothing to me.

Suzi
07-15-2005, 10:59 PM
hes just annoying!!!!

Sandra
07-15-2005, 11:00 PM
You told me he looks quite good...just admit it

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 11:02 PM
NO!!!!!

Corinna
07-15-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm allergic to Duck, he does nothing to me.
me?! :eek:

Suzi
07-15-2005, 11:04 PM
lets settle this, andy murray is overhyped and annoying!

Sandra
07-15-2005, 11:05 PM
SugarK i love you for being alergic to dick...oooops sorry duck :hug:

Corinna
07-15-2005, 11:07 PM
:bigcry: :ras:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 11:08 PM
:haha: :haha: :sobbing: :lol: I said Duck, sorry Corinna! And yes, I have heard the "size" rumors. Still nothing.

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 11:10 PM
JCF is slightly better, I must admit.

Sandra
07-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh Corinna you knew i hated him even before this :p

Suzi
07-15-2005, 11:11 PM
well Richard is leaving you guys to bicker :p Good night all!

Corinna
07-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh Corinna you knew i hated him even before this :p
i knew :sad: and i regret :sobbing:
though you could be way nicer to me ehm andy :p

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Night, Richie!!!!

Corinna
07-15-2005, 11:14 PM
good night richard :hug: sleep well

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 11:15 PM
If you had liked agent M so much, Bondie, you would have picked him instead of Marat :ras:

Sandra
07-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Nigt Richie..hope you will have a nice night with suz ;)
And now marat is leaving you too...Sandra is waiting for him ;)

Sandra
07-15-2005, 11:16 PM
I dont like anyone as much as i like marat!!!

Corinna
07-15-2005, 11:18 PM
good night marat :wavey:
andy is leaving now too :wavey: good night everyone remaining :hug:

Sugar Kane
07-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Rafa is off to :zzz: too.. still waiting for Carlos to join him :inlove: Night Marat :ras:

Oneofakind0490
07-16-2005, 03:33 AM
:lol: Kept talking. I just love this :devil: .

Haute
07-16-2005, 04:52 AM
Are there still any spots left?

I'll be Nikolay Davydenko if I can still get in. :)

Iza
07-16-2005, 07:21 AM

He's mine anyways :ras: :hearts:
Anyone interested in a menage a trois with Ducky and Nando :devil: ? *apart from Rafa of course :ras: *

Corinna
07-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Are there still any spots left?

I'll be Nikolay Davydenko if I can still get in. :)
:D interested in an alliance with nando and andy? :angel: :hug:

Corinna
07-16-2005, 09:47 AM
He's mine anyways :ras: :hearts:
Anyone interested in a menage a trois with Ducky and Nando :devil: ? *apart from Rafa of course :ras: *
right :hug:

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm with Richie and JCF already, and we're a very close team, mind you! Wouldn't ya like to know...

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 10:31 AM
No interference except from non-traitor (*cough* Nando) Spaniards.

Fi-Fi
07-16-2005, 01:48 PM
dont really know what i'm supposed to do in this game but sign me up anyway please!...i'll be...James Blake

I<3Lindsay
07-16-2005, 04:28 PM
we are up to 12 players!!! 4 more and we can begin this wonderful game!

Thanks to Nikolay and James for joining!

sigmagirl91
07-16-2005, 05:36 PM
How do you play?

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 05:41 PM
dont really know what i'm supposed to do in this game but sign me up anyway please!...i'll be...James Blake
Niiiice, wanna join the Spanish fiesta, James? :p

I<3Lindsay
07-16-2005, 06:06 PM
How do you play?

the main rules are listed in post #1, as shown below:

Here are the basic rules for those of you who haven't seen the show:

At the start of the game, there are 2 "tribes" which both contain 8 players. The other 7 in your tribe are your teamates, and the other tribe is your enemy. These immunity challenges are what we cal l "Team immunity" which means that your team is safe. If your team wins immunity, you do not have to go to Tribal Council (which is where someone is voted out). The losing team must go to Tribal Council and vote 1 palyer out from THEIR TRIBE. After there are 9 left, the 2 tribes are merged or joined into 1.
Once you are joined into 1, we do Individual Immunity Challenges. If you win this cahllenge, you have Immunity, which means just what it says, you are IMMUNED from the next vote. After the Immunity Challenge is completed, everyone votes for a player that they want to be eliminated for the game of Survivor. The only player who can not be voted for is the one with the immunity. After 7 of the final 9 have been eliminated, the final 2 will have a shot at winning. The 7 people who got voted out from the "merged" tribe will each vote for whichever of the 2 remaining players THEY WANT TO WIN. The one with the most out of the 7 votes is crowned, The Ultimate MTF Survivor.

Hope this helps! If you are still confused, you will get the hang of it along the way ;)

molikfan2004
07-16-2005, 06:46 PM
I will join if u need more!!

Iza
07-16-2005, 07:37 PM
No interference except from non-traitor (*cough* Nando) Spaniards.

Oh my Carlos, sugarK, while we're laughing around *supposing* Rafa and Nando aren't friedns cos Rafa stole Feli, they play doubles in Stuttgart next week :haha:
So let's make peace :angel: don't want an alliance tho ;) just plain peace :angel:

And James, you wouldn't give your Anday Ducky away for a Frenchman and 2 Spaniards, would you? ;) I mean yes, I (Nando) am Spanish too, but Anday isn't :cool: and you might get more attention here ;)

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Peace Izz :bigwave:
Oh pleeeez, why are you always so surprised when Feli steals Rafaella, he does it all the time :music: Rafa is a sucker for serenades and falls for it every time :retard:

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 10:42 PM
But don't listen to him, James, Nando betrayed his old flame Rafa (a.k.a. SugarK) and he can do it to you in a second, he's a fickle one :lol:

Suzi
07-16-2005, 10:43 PM
God that Nando gets around a bit :p

Haute
07-16-2005, 10:57 PM
:D interested in an alliance with nando and andy? :angel: :hug:

Let's wait to see what the teams are first. ;)

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Nikolay, are you playing hard to get? :aplot:

Haute
07-16-2005, 11:08 PM
Of course. ;)

Now, how will we decide who's going to sleep with who? :lol:

Sugar Kane
07-16-2005, 11:13 PM
You were right tho, we have to see how the teams are formed. But if Carlos comes and I'm in the opposite team I will abandon it for his :hearts:
But you know Rafaella is only 19 and her hormones are going crazy, you never know what's going to happen if you hang out with her... :toothy:

Suzi
07-16-2005, 11:21 PM
:eek: :bolt:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-17-2005, 12:18 AM
Wow very nice game,I♥Davenport. http://yelims1.free.fr/Anges/Ange27.gif But I won't be Feña González lol, http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour21.gif just be a spectator to watch the show.Good luck to you guys! http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseuse02.gif

And I enjoy this kind of competitive shows. http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour46.gif Survivor,The Amazing Race,America's Next Top Model...all rock! http://yelims5.free.fr/Zik/Musique48.gif

Haute
07-17-2005, 01:37 AM
You were right tho, we have to see how the teams are formed. But if Carlos comes and I'm in the opposite team I will abandon it for his :hearts:
But you know Rafaella is only 19 and her hormones are going crazy, you never know what's going to happen if you hang out with her... :toothy:

:lol: This already sounds like it's going to be very entertaining. Must start my scheming already. ;)

molikfan2004
07-17-2005, 01:59 AM
I said I would join but never chose an ATP player :lol: Oops :lol: I wondered why everyone was going by ATP player names Ancic better not be taken I want him :lol:

Fi-Fi
07-17-2005, 02:44 AM
to be an honorary spaniard or to be loyal to ducky...hmmm, this is a hard choice...i think i better wait for the teams to be announced...i wouldnt my teammates to be against me because i decided to be in an alliance with the other tribe....

NATAS81
07-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Okay, so where does my group set up camp.

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Awwww, to bad you don't wanna join us, Fena, Rafaella's friend SugarK thinks you're kinda cute...

Haute
07-17-2005, 05:19 PM
We need 4 more people still before we can discuss where teams are going to set up camp, and before we can decide teams. ;)

BTW, what is the backdrop going to be for this? Tahiti? Borneo? Alaska? :lol: Alaska might make it hard to run around in bathing suits. :p

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 05:41 PM
The Seychelles plsssss, something exotic and romantic! So that what happens next doesn't come as a surprise *lmao*

Sandra
07-17-2005, 08:28 PM
No Alaska please!!!!I want somewhere exoti and i agree with rafa for the 1st time ;)

Denaon
07-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey, we need 4 players more!!! I'm excited about starting this game!!!!!

Sandra
07-17-2005, 08:36 PM
C'mon plese some more...we wanna get started!!!

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Marat, see you on some island in bathing suits :aparty:

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Caaaaarrrlossssss!!!!!!

Sandra
07-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Yeah Marat...Sandra is waiting to see you there too ;)

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 08:40 PM
You will, you will, but don't hate me for having a better tan than you...

Sandra
07-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Can you bet on that?:p

Suzi
07-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Well Richie all ready got his suitcase packed straight from Moscow :p

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 08:47 PM
People can beat Rafa at the game of tennis if they're really good, but NEVER in the tan department :hearts:

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Moscow? Richie, are you leaving poor Rafa alone and Carlos-less? :hysteric: The contest is going to take place in some hot place...

Sandra
07-17-2005, 08:49 PM
I want this to start so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra
07-17-2005, 08:50 PM
He came from Moscow coz he palyed DC there.....the game will not take place there :p

Suzi
07-17-2005, 08:53 PM
yup i am long overdue a holiday :lol: hmmm i wouldnt mind somewhere in the carribean hang on nah its like hurricane season!

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 08:58 PM
No worries, Rafa is here to protect you :aplot:

Suzi
07-17-2005, 09:01 PM
:hug: aww Rafa i know we have our rivalries ;) but a true companian :p

Sugar Kane
07-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Qui s'aime se taquine :aplot: Sorry I beat you so bad and so many times, it was my way of showing how much I care :music: :rolls:

Haute
07-17-2005, 10:51 PM
yup i am long overdue a holiday :lol: hmmm i wouldnt mind somewhere in the carribean hang on nah its like hurricane season!

No Cozumel then, unless you want to have a Category 4 hurricane to hit us with 150 MPH winds. ;)

Suzi
07-17-2005, 11:13 PM
:scratch: wots Cozumel or am i stupid?

savesthedizzle
07-17-2005, 11:16 PM
lol okay just because Sol Apollo told me to... I would like to join this game thing even though I have no clue what is going on.

And I'll play as Tommy Robredo :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-17-2005, 11:47 PM
lol okay just because Sol Apollo told me to... I would like to join this game thing even though I have no clue what is going on.

And I'll play as Tommy Robredo :)

You are not strong enough, :crazy: but good luck to you Tommy! :lol:

savesthedizzle
07-18-2005, 01:12 AM

:lol: thanks... I will need it I'm sure. lol.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-18-2005, 01:18 AM
:lol: thanks... I will need it I'm sure. lol.

I love you you know?! http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour57.gif
Play consistently in every game Tommy baby. http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour39.gif

Haute
07-18-2005, 02:19 AM

Hey! You be nice to Jess! She wins at life! :D And you never know, I could be forming an alliance already to get you out first if you're mean to her! ;)

Suzi, Cozumel, if I'm spelling it right lol, is an island off the coast of Cancun. Hurricane Emily is barrelling towards it right now, if it hasn't already hit.

savesthedizzle
07-18-2005, 04:05 AM
Hey! You be nice to Jess! She wins at life! :D And you never know, I could be forming an alliance already to get you out first if you're mean to her! ;)

Suzi, Cozumel, if I'm spelling it right lol, is an island off the coast of Cancun. Hurricane Emily is barrelling towards it right now, if it hasn't already hit.

Eeeek don't remind me of the hurricane. My parents are in Haiti right now :scared: I should really look up where Emily is headed.

And awww I win at life? :hug: :kiss: :smooch:

Via Pax
07-18-2005, 04:56 AM
:o Oh, I know I'll make a fool of myself big time, but I'll join...I just want this to start already, seems intersting...but who am I? :shrug:
*:rolleyes: thinking>>>Safi taken...Cori taken...Tommy taken...Rafa taken...hmm*
Well, Nalbi...maybe, Carlos,for Rafaella's sake:rolleyes:, FedEx:devil: ??? Tell me...

Haute
07-18-2005, 06:06 AM
You know you always win at life, Tommy. ;) :hug:

viorela, I think Fed is still available actually. ;)

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Nooooo, please Vio, be my Carlos!

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Hellllooooo there, Tommy, remember all the fun we've had playing doubles together? This is rafa, btw

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-18-2005, 11:26 AM

:ras:;)

Iza
07-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Errrrrrr...how come no-one asked Mariano anything?? Mariano, would you like to form a menage-a-trois with Nando (me) and Anday :hearts: You know Rafa beat you....we didn't :angel:
And James.....Anday feels betrayed :sobbing: *Corinna you better agree here :lol: *

savesthedizzle
07-18-2005, 05:19 PM
You know you always win at life, Tommy. ;) :hug:

viorela, I think Fed is still available actually. ;)

Gracias Nikolay... do you mind if I just call you Niko or something for short? Excellente.

savesthedizzle
07-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Hellllooooo there, Tommy, remember all the fun we've had playing doubles together? This is rafa, btw

Hola Rafa :) We used to make a great team... perhaps we'll make a great team again, no? It's okay if you like playing doubles with Feli more than me. I know he's prettier.

I<3Lindsay
07-18-2005, 05:29 PM
:o Oh, I know I'll make a fool of myself big time, but I'll join...I just want this to start already, seems intersting...but who am I? :shrug:
*:rolleyes: thinking>>>Safi taken...Cori taken...Tommy taken...Rafa taken...hmm*
Well, Nalbi...maybe, Carlos,for Rafaella's sake:rolleyes:, FedEx:devil: ??? Tell me...

who's it gona be???

I<3Lindsay
07-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Welcome to:

Maria Ancic and Tommy Robredo!! :wavey:

2 more and we can start! (1 counting viorela_pax)

roisin
07-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Gracias Nikolay... do you mind if I just call you Niko or something for short? Excellente.
Hey Tommy :) I hope we can be friends cos afterall we are the ones that keep that Spanish DC team together :o *hits g3/2*

savesthedizzle
07-18-2005, 05:46 PM
Hey Tommy :) I hope we can be friends cos afterall we are the ones that keep that Spanish DC team together :o *hits g3/2*

Juanqui! You know you are my Spanish BFF for life. There's no question we will be amigos. :hug:

I<3Lindsay
07-18-2005, 05:59 PM
come'on people! 2 more and we can start! (now i am getting anxious ;))

Douggie Style
07-18-2005, 06:03 PM
How long did it take for 16 players to sign up at WTAworld? :p

Haute
07-18-2005, 06:17 PM

Niko should be fine. :) There's nothing shorter for Tommy, unless I just call you T. :p

Suzi
07-18-2005, 06:21 PM
wot bout Tom :lol: too common niko

Haute
07-18-2005, 06:24 PM
But Robredo doesn't look like a Tom. :p

Suzi
07-18-2005, 06:26 PM
hmmmmm :scratch:

I<3Lindsay
07-18-2005, 06:30 PM
How long did it take for 16 players to sign up at WTAworld? :p

:p. Not this long ;). You hsould join!

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Hola Rafa :) We used to make a great team... perhaps we'll make a great team again, no? It's okay if you like playing doubles with Feli more than me. I know he's prettier.
Yes but you look more demure, I can bring you home to meet my mom. :kiss: Feli is perhaps TOO pretty!

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 07:44 PM
RadicalGirl, I guess you want to see lil' Rafa dying of a broken a heart! Why, oh, why the new av with Ivan and "Maria"????

Sandra
07-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Coz Marat likes "maria" this one only ;)

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 09:09 PM
I like "Maria". And Ivan too! But that picture makes me wanna cry....

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Don't tell me it leaves you cold!

Sandra
07-18-2005, 09:17 PM
It does I got over it...

Sugar Kane
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
It still hurts here :tears: But let the games begin, and I forgive RadicalGirl because she's a Fena girl :kiss:

Corinna
07-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Errrrrrr...how come no-one asked Mariano anything?? Mariano, would you like to form a menage-a-trois with Nando (me) and Anday :hearts: You know Rafa beat you....we didn't :angel:
And James.....Anday feels betrayed :sobbing: *Corinna you better agree here :lol: *
always agree to you, dear :hug: :D

Denaon
07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Mariano is getting nervous......:fiery:

I want so madly to start to play...........do you want to join us??, I think we need 2 players.....;)