Apologies!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Apologies!!!!!

skel1983
07-13-2005, 03:12 PM
I would just like to say, i am new to this forum i am new to forum's full stop, i'm quite bored and just looking to get peoples views, i don't mean to be rude and i now understand the threads i have created have been covered before, but i feel some of the attacks i have had were uncalled for and that's why i have replyed quite aggresivley. My posts regarding Tennis topics i don't want it to get personal but some people take it that way, again sorry if i have offended anyone i am just a tennis fan the same as the rest of you guys.

TheMightyFed
07-13-2005, 03:13 PM
I would just like to say, i am new to this forum i am new to forum's full stop, i'm quite bored and just looking to get peoples views, i don't mean to be rude and i now understand the threads i have created have been covered before, but i feel some of the attacks i have had were uncalled for and that's why i have replyed quite aggresivley. My posts regarding Tennis topics i don't want it to get personal but some people take it that way, again sorry if i have offended anyone i am just a tennis fan the same as the rest of you guys.
Another thread ? :rolleyes:

RodLo
07-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Can't say I've read any of your threads.

Kristen
07-13-2005, 03:21 PM
:hug: Skel, it's ok. In a year or 2 you'll prob get annoyed by the newbies too. haha, in all honesty though, it took me ages to even learn how to find/use the search tool.... and besides, at least everyone knows who you are now. And your intentions were good :)

AND You posted this in here, not GM...which should be noted by my fellow MTFers. Welcome to the board, and lets see if we can't take some of those red dots away from your name! :)

edit: OMG! lol we ARE in Gm. oops. too many windows open. Makes it even funnier :lol: :yeah:

mitalidas
07-13-2005, 03:24 PM
it's alright, there's nothing to apologize for.
However, when you think of a thread idea it takes only a couple minutes to see if that's been done before. Most generalized questions have, while obviously topical ones including recent matches wouldn't have been. this will minimize people's annoyance --warranted or not-- against you

buddyholly
07-13-2005, 03:26 PM
YOU STARTED A NEW THREAD TO APOLOGISE FOR STARTING NEW THREADS!!!!!!!!!!

I am really warming to you :worship: :worship: :worship:

Neely
07-13-2005, 03:28 PM
I'll move that thread to the non-tennis section.

Denaon
07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Seriously no need for apologize here, as a matter of fact I think that those posters that complaint each time a thread is about repeatedly posted themes or topics, well they should accept that there are plenty of new posters that want to discuss about usual subjects: biggest, nicest or more important GS.......(that are commonly the repeated stuff).
Be patient to newbies! :hug:

And Skel, just have fun! ;)

Nimomunz
07-13-2005, 07:59 PM
its not personal i mean we dont even know you!
I think you need to develop a thicker skin and not just for the tennis forums world but for life in general!
A couple of people in here have sticks up their asses and hate on paople for the sake of it. And sometimes people deserve to hate. Either way dont apologize for your actions and develop a thicker skin.
Nice balls btw for starting a thread about excessive starting of threads. :wavey:

allanah
07-13-2005, 08:14 PM

Tee hee Skel.:lol: I noticed your posting frenzy but can't say I really looked into any of them. I'd ignore any hysterical and moronic pple who have a go at you - luckily there's a button for that, hurray! - and speak your mind, as long as you are not disrespectful. you'll notice it's those not intelligent enough to construct a lucid argument who are usually the first to be abusive.

Purple Rainbow
07-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Apologies accepted. I might have reacted a bit too strongly to you too.
I read some of your post and you appear to know your stuff. Anybody who knows their tennis is okay with me, so welcome aboard newbie!
Just be a little bit less defensive, dude.