HAVE U EVER MET FENA & HOW IT WAS ??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

HAVE U EVER MET FENA & HOW IT WAS ???

enqvistfan
07-13-2005, 06:04 AM
Hola,

Have you ever met Fena & how it was ?? The only time I "met" him was in Roland-Garros this year, I only asked him a sign on a picture, so it wasn't a real meeting cause I didn't want to bother him, it was the end of a practrice and he seemed to be hurry.

So, if you had the chance to have a small talk with him, just tell us how it was. Pleazzzzzzzzz :) :)

Muchas gracias.

Val

GonzoFan
07-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Yes I met him :woohoo: it was this year after Montecarlo when he came back to Chile it was something really cool because it was my birthday and my parents and my grandma wanted to give me a surprise so, don't ask how, but my dad talked on the phone with Feña's dad and he said that if I wanted to meet Feña I would have to go to the airport on Saturday 16 (April) so I woke up at 4 am and went to the airport to meet him :D When we were at the airport (mom, dad and me) we met Feña's dad and he told us to wait for Feña. When he finally came out to where I was I just hug him and he was soooooooooo nice :woohoo: I was all shaking and he was like "relax" and he looked at me an laughed :D
Then he signed my "FEÑA SPECIAL PAPER" hahaha and then we took some pictures ... I was soooo nervous that the thing that I remember the most It's me telling him THANK YOU like a thousand times .... But the funniest thing was that the airport was full of reporters and cameras and everything and that night I watched the news AND I WAS ON TV!!!!!!! they showed when I was taking some pictures with Feña!!!!! I was like a tomato and my whole family was laughing ...
Well all I have to say about him is that HE IS THE NICEST PERSON EVER!!!!!! :D he is a little shy also ...
Well that was the day when I met Feña :D

Here is my picture with Feña (my eyes are all weird in that pic :sad: )
well and also a pic with Horacio
(I have more pictures of Feña at the airport that day, if any of you want to see some more just tell me ;) )

Vamos Feńa
07-13-2005, 08:57 AM
OMG Maria you lucky thing :D :worship:
I can imagine how happy you were then. :D Thanks 4 your report :D

RogiFan88
07-13-2005, 01:47 PM
Very nice experience, Gonzofan!! Y muy buena foto con Fena! Que suerte tienes!! Espero que podre encontrar a Fena en Montreal! ;) [necesito un poco de suerte tambien!]

Fergie
07-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Grat pics and report Maria, you're so lucky! :yeah:

I always see Feña when he come to play in Viña, I also saw him sometimes in parties (with Nico) here but I never had the chance to take me a pic with him :sad:

Feña is always nice with all his fans, I love him for this :D

enqvistfan
07-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Thank you very much Gonzo Fan for the report and the pics :) :) :) What a great moment :) :) I like players like him, famous, but still close to the people, still simple and humble. I really hope he'll stay like that.

Val

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Lucky GonzoFan. http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/love/24.gif What impresses me is your dad knows his dad. http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/angels/img/005.gif

olimpo
07-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Wow, great story GonzoFan – thanks for sharing and also for the pictures :D

It's always great to hear again and again how nice he is with his fans :)

And yes I'd love to see more of the pictures you took that morning at the airport ;)

Corinna
07-14-2005, 07:56 PM
wow, gonzofan :yeah: great story :D you're such a lucky girl :hug:

btw, we have birthday on the same day :) april 16th

GonzoFan
07-14-2005, 11:57 PM
btw, we have birthday on the same day :) april 16th

Cool :D we should celebrate our birthday together :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yes I'd love to see more of the pictures you took that morning at the airport ;)

Here are more pics ... :yeah:

Sparko1030
07-15-2005, 05:20 AM
:wavey: Thanks for sharing your great experience Gonzofan! What a great birthday present and what a nice guy Fena is. And thanks for posting your pictures too. Fena looks mighty fine! :D

alelysafina
07-15-2005, 05:24 AM
Lucky Duck!!!!

Papakori
07-15-2005, 06:15 PM
I saw him (didn't speak to him) at Queen's this year and I got his autograph and he gave me a ball he had been practising with! I was very happy !

enqvistfan
07-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks again Gonzo fan for the extra pics. They are great :) :)

Val

olimpo
07-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Here are more pics ... :yeah:

Thanks a lot GonzoFan for posting more of the pics from your special birthday at the airport that morning - they are great :D

DanEd
07-15-2005, 09:30 PM
nice GonzoFan :lol:, what a great way to spend your birthday ;) :yeah:
Yes I met him :woohoo: it was this year after Montecarlo when he came back to Chile it was something really cool because it was my birthday and my parents and my grandma wanted to give me a surprise so, don't ask how, but my dad talked on the phone with Feña's dad and he said that if I wanted to meet Feña I would have to go to the airport on Saturday 16 (April) so I woke up at 4 am and went to the airport to meet him :D When we were at the airport (mom, dad and me) we met Feña's dad and he told us to wait for Feña. When he finally came out to where I was I just hug him and he was soooooooooo nice :woohoo: I was all shaking and he was like "relax" and he looked at me an laughed It was the best moment of my life!!!!! :D
Then he signed my "FEÑA SPECIAL PAPER" hahaha and then we took some pictures ... I was soooo nervous that the thing that I remember the most It's me telling him THANK YOU like a thousand times .... But the funniest thing was that the airport was full of reporters and cameras and everything and that night I watched the news AND I WAS ON TV!!!!!!! they show when I was taking some pictures with Feña!!!!! I was like a tomato and my whole family was laughing ... I have the videos (my uncle recorded them)
Well all I have to say about him is that HE IS THE NICEST PERSON EVER!!!!!! :D he is a little shy also ...
Well that was the day when I met Feña and the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE OF COURSE :D

Here is my picture with Feña (my eyes are all weird in that pic :sad: ) but when you are with Feña beside it really doesn't matter how you look ;)
well and also a pic with Horacio
(I have more pictures of Feña at the airport that day, if any of you want to se some more just tell me ;) )

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks GonzoFan for posting great pics again. http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/cheeky/img/016.gif

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Maria amazing story! Yours is better than mine.

I "met" Gonzo two years ago--very brief meeting, and he was mean to me :sad:. ... okay, not mean--just kind of unfulfilling... one of those situations when you are so excited to meet someone and you are disappointed when you actually do, because they could have been nicer

but I met a few of his Chilean friends two years ago in Washington DC during the Legg Mason tourney (he got to final :D) and they were telling me that they would introduce me to Fena. So I first met his coach, Horacio, who was so cool. He was always nice to me--always smiling and talking to me when he saw me too. But Fena--just seemed very impatient, like I was just a little peon to him. Which I was, little peon! I have a picture with him too, but he doesnt look happy in the picture or anything like he does in Maria's. After this I changed my username from Mrs. Guga to Gonzo Hates Me. Lol. But, I still treasure my picture with him of all the pictures I have. And I will never forget how awesome and HOT!! Horacio was, which made me happy atleast... but I am still so IN LOVE with Fena, I couldn't care less if he is not in love with me :D

enqvistfan
07-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Sorry Mrs Guga, unfortunately, sometimes things like that happens. Players are human, and sometimes, you are here at the wrong moment. This happened to me with my fave player once, so I know what it is.

The most important is that you are still a fan of Gonzo. Maybe, you should try another time ??

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's good to hear good and bad experiences.

Val

FelipeMIA89
07-17-2005, 12:48 PM
I met Fernando Gonzalez at Nasdaq-100 Open this year. I was a ballboy this year and I had the chance to meet many players. I saw him when he finished practice for his doubles match at the end of the day. I had one of those big tennis balls for him to sign for me. I wished him good luck and he said gracias. He signed everything. Very nice person and player!

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-18-2005, 05:33 PM
I wouldnt call my experience bad, just, anti-climactic. But yeah, I really couldn't give a rat's ass. He could have slapped. I'd still love him :inlove:

Sorry Mrs Guga, unfortunately, sometimes things like that happens. Players are human, and sometimes, you are here at the wrong moment. This happened to me with my fave player once, so I know what it is.

The most important is that you are still a fan of Gonzo. Maybe, you should try another time ??

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's good to hear good and bad experiences.

Val

Aleksa's Laydee
07-19-2005, 04:01 PM
[B]Yes I met him :woohoo: it was this year after Montecarlo when he came back to Chile it was something really cool because it was my birthday and my parents and my grandma wanted to give me a surprise so, don't ask how, but my dad talked on the phone with Feña's dad and he said that if I wanted to meet Feña I would have to go to the airport on Saturday 16 (April) so I woke up at 4 am and went to the airport to meet him :D When we were at the airport (mom, dad and me) we met Feña's dad and he told us to wait for Feña. When he finally came out to where I was I just hug him and he was soooooooooo nice :woohoo: I was all shaking and he was like "relax" and he looked at me an laughed It was the best moment of my life!!!!! :D
Then he signed my "FEÑA SPECIAL PAPER" hahaha and then we took some pictures ... I was soooo nervous that the thing that I remember the most It's me telling him THANK YOU like a thousand times .... But the funniest thing was that the airport was full of reporters and cameras and everything and that night I watched the news AND I WAS ON TV!!!!!!! they show when I was taking some pictures with Feña!!!!! I was like a tomato and my whole family was laughing ... I have the videos (my uncle recorded them)

WOW that is soooo cooool! Hes such a nice guy!!!

Aleksa's Laydee
07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
I saw him (didn't speak to him) at Queen's this year and I got his autograph and he gave me a ball he had been practising with! I was very happy !

I saw him at Queens too...got his autograph (his hand touched mine and i was like :eek: :drool: :lol: )

Then later that day i saw him again i asked him if i could have a photo with him and he said 'sure' and put his arm around me :eek: :D

I'l post it when i have it if you like?

olimpo
07-19-2005, 07:12 PM
I saw him at Queens too...got his autograph (his hand touched mine and i was like :eek: :drool: :lol: )

Then later that day i saw him again i asked him if i could have a photo with him and he said 'sure' and put his arm around me :eek: :D

I'l post it when i have it if you like?

Would love to see your photo with him ;) Please post it when you have it :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Wow you're lucky,Aleksa's Laydee. ;)
If I meet him and he puts his strong arm around me, :drool: I probably couldn't walk afterward. :crazy:

Aleksa's Laydee
07-20-2005, 12:52 PM
:haha:^^^

Aleksa's Laydee
07-21-2005, 09:11 AM
http://tinypic.com/978n6a.jpg

Me and Fernando :):):)

GonzoFan
07-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Great pic !!!! I love Feña's look ... is so sexy ...
Both of you look really great ! ;)

Björki
07-21-2005, 09:23 AM
another nice pic Siobhan :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
07-21-2005, 09:34 AM
He is in good mood in this pic. :D Thanks again! :hug:

Aleksa's Laydee
07-21-2005, 05:10 PM
thanks all :D

enqvistfan
07-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks Aleksa's laydee, you are both cute on this pic :) And, Gonzo is still very charming :) :) I hope to have my pic with Gonzo next week in Kitzbuhel, if i'm not too shy to ask him !! In Roland-Garros, I only asked him a sign on my big pic of him.

Val

Vamos Feńa
07-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Great pic Aleksa's Laydee :D Thanks :)
Feńa looks fantastic and relaxed :yeah:
Aleksa you look wonderful too :D

RogiFan88
07-22-2005, 05:39 PM
great pic at Queens! ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
07-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Great pic Aleksa's Laydee :D Thanks :)
Feńa looks fantastic and relaxed :yeah:
Aleksa you look wonderful too :D

awww thanks :lol: :o

Aleksa's Laydee
07-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks Aleksa's laydee, you are both cute on this pic :) And, Gonzo is still very charming :) :) I hope to have my pic with Gonzo next week in Kitzbuhel, if i'm not too shy to ask him !! In Roland-Garros, I only asked him a sign on my big pic of him.

Val

aaw good luck with that..you have to ask him ;) im sure he'l say yes :)

Vamos Feńa
07-23-2005, 02:49 PM
:o
Why did you put that smilie? Have I said something wrong?
:sad:

Aleksa's Laydee
07-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Why did you put that smilie? Have I said something wrong?
:sad:

hehe no..its just you said i looked wonderful which made me blush ;)

HEiKE
07-24-2005, 01:50 PM
sorry this is kinda late, siobhan :awww: another cute pic! i really need to join ya next time ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
07-24-2005, 10:09 PM
yess!! ;)

olimpo
07-26-2005, 02:37 PM

Great picture Aleksa's Laydee - thanks for sharing :)

RogiFan88
07-26-2005, 04:38 PM

Val

No, don't be too shy to ask Fena as I'm sure he'll be agreeable! ;) Tell him he has fans in Canada who want to meet him in Montreal! ;) :angel: :p

DanEd
07-26-2005, 05:10 PM
I know this thread is about fernando but I have to say you are pretty Aleksa :drool:
http://tinypic.com/978n6a.jpg

angelical
07-30-2005, 08:39 AM
^ yes, I agree :)

What a fab birthday present, GonzoFan! Thanks for the story and pics!

I "met" Gonzo briefly at a signing session he did when he played in Auckland this year. There was the 'hi-how-are-you' type thing going on, after he signed the picture, I asked if I could have a photo and he said yes! The only reason I was brave enough to ask was because the ppl in front of me had asked for one so I didn't feel too... I don't know the word, it was like I wasn't the only one asking. He was soooo lovely!! That's my favourite photo from the whole tournament and it was also one of the best moments!

My sister 'ambushed' him later in the week when he took in his racquets to be re-strung and asked him to sign something but my pen ran out lol.

Aleksa's Laydee
08-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I know this thread is about fernando but I have to say you are pretty Aleksa :drool:

:lol: Thanks :)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-03-2005, 03:41 PM
^^ There are badges on my top because it was my birthday when i met him (for the second time in as many days) :lol: I love the Queens tournament ;)

Eléa
11-06-2005, 09:28 PM
EDIT: I have deleted the story and pics, pm me if you didn't have time to read it :ignore:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/elealfac3/eleagonzox.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/elealfac3/gonzocox.jpg

RogiFan88
11-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow! What a Fena experience, Elea! Lucky girl... there will be many jealous girls here! ;) What kind of resto was it??

jbone_14
11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Was he sober? :haha: :lol:

NicoFan
11-07-2005, 12:37 AM
:lol:

Yeah, didn't look like you could escape those hugs. :eek:

Fergie
11-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Feña looks "too happy" ... Maybe a bit drunk :lol:

french-guru
11-07-2005, 03:03 AM
Elea, you don't ever escape from Fernando and his gang, do you :lol: you just don't know how lucky you are! i am pretty sure people wish they were you, cause I do! :rolleyes:

Eléa
11-07-2005, 06:58 AM
I don't think i'm so lucky about that! :lol: I confess i would rather have a similar story with some other players! i had a thought for his fans, i mean: "why me?" as i'm not a huge fan of him... I have a friend who likes him a lot but she was arrived the day after.. too bad for her.
Anyway, of course he was drunk! I guess he had too much celebrated his victory in Basel :rolleyes:
i want to believe that he doesn't do this kind of thing when he's sober! :haha:

enqvistfan
11-07-2005, 08:05 AM
I confess i would rather have a similar story with some other players!

Last summer, I saw Gaudio drunk, was very interesting :haha: You'd have liked him !!

i had a thought for his fans, i mean: "why me?" as i'm not a huge fan of him...

It's always like that...

Anyway, of course he was drunk! I guess he had too much celebrated his victory in Basel :rolleyes:
i want to believe that he doesn't do this kind of thing when he's sober! :haha:

Yes, he had the right to celebrate Basel. The bad thing is that when you drunk too much, you don't remember the day after. As you are not a fan, you didn't have any problem with that, hopefully.

Eléa
11-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Last summer, I saw Gaudio drunk, was very interesting :haha: You'd have liked him !! Please don't tell me :ignore:

did you see my pics of Enqvist (from Lyon)? i have posted them in the enqvist thread.. i made them especially for you ;)
Sorry for the off-topic :o

enqvistfan
11-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Please don't tell me :ignore:

did you see my pics of Enqvist (from Lyon)? i have posted them in the enqvist thread.. i made them especially for you ;)
Sorry for the off-topic :o

Yes, thanks a lot. I already thanked you on Enqvist's thread :)

Sparko1030
11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Please don't tell me :ignore:

:lol: I guess we'd all rather not know the drunk stories of our favs! But they are all human like us. :p Maybe next time you'll have the luck to run into a "celebrating" Gaston! :lol:

LOVELY
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I was with Eléa last monday when she got kidnapped by fernando!!! :lol: So funny to see :haha: Poor Eléa :rolls: Actually for the first picture Nico Massu (who was not drunk that night ;) ) was a bit ashamed and kept on walking as if he was not with the other chilean guys :lol: We were both apart watching the poor Eléa trying to escape Gonzo big arms!!!

french-guru
11-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey Elea, if someday you do meet with Gaston (drunk), make sure Fernando doesn't see you!

Eléa
11-08-2005, 06:35 AM
Hey Elea, if someday you do meet with Gaston (drunk), make sure Fernando doesn't see you!
I'm sure i will see him like that one day during the trips i'll make in the upcoming season ;) i think i will find the strengh i need, to escape Gonzo's arms if it's for Gaston! :lol: :angel:
But please stop talking about my Gaston :inlove: , It's the Gonzo board here :devil:

NicoFan
11-08-2005, 12:57 PM
But please stop talking about my Gaston :inlove: , It's the Gonzo board here :devil:

That doesn't seem fair. ;) You talk about Fernando and Nico, we get to talk about Gaston. :angel: Sooooo many rumors about Gaston with soooo many different women - seems that Gaston is a little "hot" himself...lol!!! :devil: And hmmmm you've got Rios too there in your signature. :eek: There are lots of "bad boy" stories about senor Marcelo.. ;) lol!

Just teasing ya Elea - we won't talk about your "chicos". :p

competitiva5
11-08-2005, 01:07 PM
:haha: What a funny story! Gonzo and Nico: the hunter chilean of the frech kiss! :armed: .
Thanks Elea.
Chilean and latin boy are very hot (hot blood and lovely). I think Gonzo was very happy and :drink: , like Nico (Who need someone to kiss him to care of his soul-because he lose, jaja). Paris, you know! the city of love!!! the city of the famous french kisses!!!! :rolls: .
Excelent story!
and please...we wait the second part of the story next year!!!! :bigclap:

NicoFan
11-08-2005, 01:10 PM
:haha: What a funny story! Gonzo and Nico: the hunter chilean of the frech kiss! :armed: .
Thanks Elea.
Chilean and latin boy are very hot (hot blood and lovely). I think Gonzo was very happy and :drink: , like Nico (Who need someone to kiss him to care of his soul-because he lose, jaja). Paris, you know! the city of love!!! the city of the famous french kisses!!!! :rolls: .

:lol:

So true. ;)

Eléa
11-08-2005, 02:11 PM
.... :rolleyes: ... :bolt: :lol:
I well know everything about my own Chicos ;) but i'd rather keep it for myself, the good and the bad things :p

Anyway i wanted to add that these small stories were the occasions to know the Massu & Gonzo fans and i'm truly happy to have "met" all of you ;) :hug:

NicoFan
11-08-2005, 02:28 PM
.... :rolleyes: ... :bolt: :lol:
I well know everything about my own Chicos ;) but i'd rather keep it for myself, the good and the bad things

I think that Fernando's and Nico's fans feel the same way - weren't given any choice here though... :lol: ... just a pm next time would work for me... ;)

Nice to have "met" you too Elea... :hug:

Sparko1030
11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm sure i will see him like that one day during the trips i'll make in the upcoming season ;) i think i will find the strengh i need, to escape Gonzo's arms if it's for Gaston! :lol: :angel:

No offense, but that 's how a lot of us feel about Fena too-so if stories about our chicos are fair then so are they about Gaston. If I'm not mistaken Gaston is friends with Nico and perhaps Fena too so it could be they are simliar in many ways. :)

And I don't want to make light of what happened if you felt threatened by the situation but I'm not quite able to figure out how you feel about it. If you were scared or if you just wish had been Gaston instead.

RogiFan88
11-08-2005, 08:07 PM
That doesn't seem fair. ;) You talk about Fernando and Nico, we get to talk about Gaston. :angel: Sooooo many rumors about Gaston with soooo many different women - seems that Gaston is a little "hot" himself...lol!!! :devil: And hmmmm you've got Rios too there in your signature. :eek: There are lots of "bad boy" stories about senor Marcelo.. ;) lol!

Just teasing ya Elea - we won't talk about your "chicos". :p

Didn't Gaston once say sth like the Argies are "fast" or sth like that w women???

Naughty, Gasti! He's a cutie tho! Like our Osito! ;) :angel:

competitiva5
11-08-2005, 08:09 PM
It was nice to meet you Elea, come back to Gonzo Forum.
We are a sport fan. I like how Fernando plays tennis, and of course what about of his personal life out off the court.
He is a nice boy. I think he is a normal 25th year old kid, who feel, laugh, cry and like to hunt girls with his crazy friends.
It was really good to know that he is a human person!
The problem is that he is an excelent tennis player and he is a sexi boy!, jajaja

enqvistfan
11-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes, was nice to meet you Elea, and Yes, Gonzo is human and behaves like a 25 year old guy, hopefully for him. He needed to relax especially after his victories in Basel :) but would have liked to see that moment !!! I arrived a few hours later to see him at the hotel, an angel :angel:
Now, it's going to be the turn of the Las Vegas' girls :lol:

Competitiva5 : I totally agree with you, until the last words :lol: :yeah:

RogiFan88
11-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Hmm... maybe I s get one of those last-minute vacations in Vegas... ;)

french-guru
11-08-2005, 10:28 PM
He will surely go wild in Vegas. you know all the :drink: , many :aparty: , no :zzz: . you also :bigwave: :hatoff: a lot of people. you turn from an :angel: to a :devil:. Basically you go out, get drunk, gamble and try to win all the money you wasted buying beer, and with the money you win you can probably attract sexy women, you all go to a hotel room ( not your own), party, do your business :rolleyes: , then you wake up in the morning with little or no money, but fortunately you forgot you had money, so finally you go back home, and watch television. WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS! WHAT HAPPENS HERE STAYS HERE! :devil: Afterwards your friends call and asked how your trip was (in a very curious manner), and you simply tell them.......I don't know it was okay I guess!

and it is as simple as that! :wavey:

Sparko1030
11-09-2005, 04:18 PM
It was nice to meet you Elea, come back to Gonzo Forum.
We are a sport fan. I like how Fernando plays tennis, and of course what about of his personal life out off the court.
He is a nice boy. I think he is a normal 25th year old kid, who feel, laugh, cry and like to hunt girls with his crazy friends.
It was really good to know that he is a human person!
The problem is that he is an excelent tennis player and he is a sexi boy!, jajaja

Well put Competitiva! And yes, please feel free to post anytime Elea and Lovely. :wavey:

Sparko1030
11-09-2005, 04:20 PM
He will surely go wild in Vegas. you know all the :drink: , many :aparty: , no :zzz: . you also :bigwave: :hatoff: a lot of people. you turn from an :angel: to a :devil:. Basically you go out, get drunk, gamble and try to win all the money you wasted buying beer, and with the money you win you can probably attract sexy women, you all go to a hotel room ( not your own), party, do your business :rolleyes: , then you wake up in the morning with little or no money, but fortunately you forgot you had money, so finally you go back home, and watch television. WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS! WHAT HAPPENS HERE STAYS HERE! :devil: Afterwards your friends call and asked how your trip was (in a very curious manner), and you simply tell them.......I don't know it was okay I guess!

and it is as simple as that! :wavey:

:lol: Hilarious French guru!!! Do you write those comercials? If not you could!

NicoFan
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM
French-guru could work for the Vegas tourism bureau - she seems to have the city down very well! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I especially love the - "I don't know it was okay I guess!" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

french-guru
11-09-2005, 11:27 PM
oh thanks! I don't know, I guess I just felt like writing a short story. I started a thread in the non tennis area and it's called ~FINISH THE STORY~ if you ever go through what I did maybe you can go there and be creative! :)