Gaudio's schedule for the rest of the year? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Gaudio's schedule for the rest of the year?

Dirk
07-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Since nobody started a thread for next week's event I assume Gaudio is taking a break? What does the rest of his year look like?

flopita
07-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Next week is Davis Cup so we don´t have ATP events.
Gaston will play Stuttgart, Kitzbuehel, Montreal, Cincinatti and the US Open. Then? no idea

Action Jackson
07-11-2005, 04:53 AM
I know his schedule up to the US Open, but haven't decided to post it as of yet.

It's Stuttgart, Kitzbhuel, Sopot, Montreal, Cincinatti, US Open, then he is going to play some of the Asian events.

Dirk
07-11-2005, 04:59 AM
Thanks. I hope he can beat Nadal and snag another clay title. I would love to see him win a non clay title at some point in his career and next year he needs to pick up a clay master. I do think he will be a contender at RG for a few more years too. I am very happy Gaudio has won 4 titles this year.

Choupi
07-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Gaston plays Sopot? I'm surprised. I thought he'd take some break at that time. But we know he likes to play a lot. :)

Eléa
07-11-2005, 10:15 AM
He will play on Lyon tournament (GPTL-France) 24-30 october. It's confirmed on the official website of the tournament. What i shame I didn't dare ask Gaston yesterday about that..
As it's in my town, i hope he will not cancelled the tournament but i'm confident, i will ask him in Stuttgart ;)