Joran van der Sloot is an evil psychopath and should be locked away for life [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Joran van der Sloot is an evil psychopath and should be locked away for life

Pages : 1 [2]

Mae
12-15-2011, 09:31 AM
"The Dutch Sociopath accused of murder sits in a dirty Peruvian prison awaiting trial. Has he just charmed another Victim?" This was in Newsweek magazine and according to the story the woman is Mary Hamer and is van der Sloot's self-styled "guardian angel" she continues her quest to save his soul. She has a radiology practice in Florida and claims she could "see just from the pictures in the news that van der Sloot was suffering from PTSD". She sends him packages and has even visited him in prison. Personally I wonder what her problem is? Why do woman get mixed up with these kinds of men? And after all her help van der Sloot finally rejected her telling his attorney to please get Hamer to back off! She claims he is being drugged and has all these unproven theories about conspiracies against van der Sloot. The story is a great read in a kind of "sick" way!

buddyholly
12-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Sexual fantasies or conspiracy theorist - or both.

I never thought about it before, but if the Peruvian girl knew who Joran was, how could she have ever agreed to go to his room?

Mae
12-15-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm glad you commented on this. Because I like your postings :) As I understand it she didn't know about him until she was already in his room. A threatening email came up on his computer so he told her some of the story about Holloway. At that point you can imagine things got ugly in a hurry and he killed her before she could get out of his room. She was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and worst of all with the wrong person :sad:

buddyholly
12-16-2011, 01:39 AM
But that info could only have come from Joran - and he is a psychopathic liar.

Did you read the Natalee Halloway thread? I was mocked by lots of posters for thinking Joran was obviously a killer. It took 5 years, but I got the last word.

buddyholly
12-16-2011, 01:57 AM
The only thing is the last title IMHO kind of gives a little of the mystery away. I mean you know there has to be at least one somewhere. I first read it under the title "Ten Little Indians" so I didn't get any help from the title at all! I read all of her books and never did figure out a single one of them :o

But back when it was published, everybody knew the nursery rhyme "Ten Little N*****s, the last line of which is ''And Then There Were None.'' So the original title also let people know where the story was going.

Amazing to think that was the title of a nursery rhyme back in the days of innocence.

I don't think I ever guessed whodunnit either. That was her genius. No matter how you tried to outguess her, she was one step ahead of you.

buddyholly
12-16-2011, 01:59 AM
so much hype about this case

there are thousands of other sociopaths around. this dutch dude is way overrated

No doubt if you had been around five years ago you would have been part of the crowd braying ''Who cares about a rich American blonde girl?''

Naudio Spanlatine
12-16-2011, 02:02 AM
http://www.almeloanders.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Joran-van-der-Sloot-future-2a.jpg

So you know who to watch out for in the future
:hysteric: :sobbing: :scared: :bolt:

OK, moderators, can we please have his name appear as v*n d*r S***t?

i so agree!:o:o:o

i dunno if i can ever forgive this guy, this guy deserves to be brought to justice and sent to death end of story!:rolleyes: :mad: :(

Topspindoctor
12-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Don't know why they need to lock him up at all. It's allowing psychos like that to live and waste tax payers' money that's the disease of our society. They should just put a bullet through his skull or melt him in an electric chair.

Mae
12-16-2011, 06:21 AM
You are right it did come from Joran. He told it to the police. He said she hit him which would certainly have make sense and that he swung his elbow back and broke her nose and then lost all control and killed her. Of course, he did later recant that confession to the police. But that story does make sense to me because as you said why would she go to his room, if she knew about him?
I don't believe she did know about him until it was too late for her. No I haven't seen let alone read the Halloway thread, but I was like you I thought he was guilty right from the beginning.

Mae
12-16-2011, 12:06 PM
But back when it was published, everybody knew the nursery rhyme "Ten Little N*****s, the last line of which is ''And Then There Were None.'' So the original title also let people know where the story was going.

Amazing to think that was the title of a nursery rhyme back in the days of innocence.

I don't think I ever guessed whodunnit either. That was her genius. No matter how you tried to outguess her, she was one step ahead of you.

I had never heard of that nursery rhyme so I didn't know how that ended. I'm thankful to find something that is older than I am :lol: And yes she was a genius.