Volunteers required for new CarlosMoya webSite [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Volunteers required for new CarlosMoya webSite

maqk
07-03-2005, 05:24 AM
Guys, you all know CMN (the web managed by NANA) is gone, right now, there is no official / unofficial web dedicated to Moya, & this is really a shame, so I have the idea of building a site for Moya.

The problem is I know some of Web designing (definitely not an expert at all - just an Amateur) but the country in which I live, stuff like web domain, hosting is very costly, & I am just a student right now, that is am still a burden on my father.

The idea is if someone among you guys individually or collectively build a website (if they think they can have it easily) for Moya than that will be great

I will try to do anything that is possible for me, also please someone write to Moya about having his own Official Website (just as a fan's advoce - rest Moya has to think about )

hope you guys like the idea & appreciate it & also practically implement it because in this age of IT, a superstar like Moya deserves a dedicated Web,

regards,

enqvistfan
07-03-2005, 07:05 AM
As I said in another thread, with a friend, we were working on a website about Carlos, so, he'll have another website soon. I have just to think of how to organise it because it was supposed to be in French, cause we didn't want to compete with the English site. So, now everything will be in English.

If I decide to work on that project, I would need to have some co-webmasters to help me, just to find articles, or to make translations if you speak Spanish well, or to search photos. I won't be able to do it myself cause I'm already taking care of a website (thomasenqvist.com)

If you are ready to help, just leave you name and I'll contact you later.

But, personally, I won't think it would great to have an OFFICIAL because Official means lots of work on it, and be updated everyday etc.. and I can't promise that the website will be updated each minute during this matches, cause I have a work which takes me a lot of time. And, the website can be unnofficial but Carlos can know it. With Thomas, the website is not official, but he decided to not have an official one, so it's like if mine was official LOL. The most important is that the player knows that he has a website, cool, updated and a lot visited.

Thank you.

Val

enqvistfan
07-03-2005, 07:33 AM
To come back to the carlos-moya.net, the webmaster could have asked to someone if he/she would want to take care of the website before deleting it.

The problem is that Carlos has a long carreer, so it can take a long time to build something good. Especially to find all the pics.

So, if someone could find all the pics,
another one, the interviews,
etc..

Val

claudine140
07-03-2005, 08:09 AM
i have copys from all interviews , articles and photos but not on computer, i just have printed them !!!!
it is impossible to surch for all those websites!! some already are gone

claudine140
07-03-2005, 08:12 AM
i have copys from all interviews , articles and photos but not on computer, i just have printed them !!!!
it is impossible to surch for all those websites!! some already are gone
You can always contact me, and i will help where i can , just tell me how to do it because i have no idea!!! not great computerfreak!!!

maqk
07-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Guys whats the news, any thing new,
any news aboyt the MoyaWeb,

where is nana, is she on these forums???

I m trying to get an ASP free domain server (that sells domains & URLs for free - but very limited capacity there)

hope other guys are doing something for that,

enqvistfan
07-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Guys whats the news, any thing new,
any news aboyt the MoyaWeb,

where is nana, is she on these forums???

I m trying to get an ASP free domain server (that sells domains & URLs for free - but very limited capacity there)

hope other guys are doing something for that,

MAQK : I have the domain, so no need to search. As I said previously, with my friend we were working on a website about him, so I started the website. But, as I'm working all the day (this week, I made 15 extra hours), I didn't have the time to think about it, but tomorrow, as I'll stay at home, I'll have more time to relax and think about it. But NO NEED to seach a free host.

But, any help would be appreciated for those you wish to contribute :)

The name we chose is "Magic Moya"

Val

maqk
07-08-2005, 07:26 PM
MAQK : I have the domain, so no need to search. As I said previously, with my friend we were working on a website about him, so I started the website. But, as I'm working all the day (this week, I made 15 extra hours), I didn't have the time to think about it, but tomorrow, as I'll stay at home, I'll have more time to relax and think about it. But NO NEED to seach a free host.

Sounds coool, good luck , r u a webMaster??? (thats coooooler),

Ales_Alessandra
07-08-2005, 08:12 PM
That is nice Val! I liked the name! Everything you need I'm happy to help!

See ya!

Nathy
07-08-2005, 09:34 PM
If I can help in something just let me know (bien que je ne connaisse rien en programmation, codage, phpBB etc :( )

maqk
07-28-2005, 05:41 PM
hey guys, any updates, I hope some of you will advice Moya about a personal web through the CMProject we are having, if some how I can b of some use, please let me know.

claudine140
07-28-2005, 11:07 PM

But, any help would be appreciated for those you wish to contribute :)

Val

how is it with this new site, did you have time to work on it? can i help?

enqvistfan
07-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Claudine : I think the persons who want to work on the website should "meet" on MSN (if you have it), just to know who can make what ?

Just tell me if this idea is ok.

Personally, I didn't have really the time to think about it cause I was away the last few days.

Val

claudine140
07-29-2005, 06:15 PM
i will help, but i don't know much about computer and internet. Where mmust i look to find photos or articles or interviews?????? i know just a few sites and there they don't write much about moya. But when i find something i will send it to you or how must we do it. I have msn messenger as well

maqk
07-31-2005, 11:09 AM
hey val :wavey:, have u bought the domain / url or ot :confused::confused::confused:
cause if u haven't then I thought Y not to put a poll for the title of Moya's web, u see MoyaMagic is cool, but there can be others too, & this how, all fans can have their VOTE hehehe :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
i think thats not a bad idea - what do u say???:cool::cool::cool: