Was It Just Me or.... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Was It Just Me or....

Zoeeee
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
It may just me being paranoid.. but did anone else notice @ the Queens Final Max (or a Max looklike) was sitting on a womans lap (I supose his mum's) and next to them was a blonde woman who looked really furmilliar (sp?).. could this be Andy's girlfriend???????

If its not this woman should realise that she sat next to Max/Max-lookilike!

*Is paranoid*

Yours Paranoidly.....

RodLo
07-02-2005, 02:16 AM
No need to be paranoid...none of us have a chance with Andy anyway. :shrug: ;)

RodLo
07-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Was it Mardy Fish? If so, then yes, that is Andy's girlfriend :)

:rolls:

Fee
07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Well if John Roddick was at Wimbledon, perhaps Giner Roddick has decided to travel with Andy again and she was at Queens. Haven't seen Ginger in ages, wonder how she's doing?

binkygirl
07-09-2005, 05:51 AM
Zoeee, is the girl in this photo?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54804

acoffeygirl
07-09-2005, 05:58 AM
The blonde in that picture is Maria....and while I won't bet my life on it....I am pretty sure she was not at the Queen's final.

nisha
07-09-2005, 12:29 PM
she def wasnt i the final beacause she was in birmingham in another final of her own!!!!

so dats dat sorted out

as for the "other" blonde i recorded the match and did see max der and the commentator mentioned it!!!

if der was a blonde i doubt its his gf as he sed in an interview at queens he has none!!!!

but al watch the whole match anyway so that i can be sure and al post back!!!!

i dont mind which blonde andy dates ( coz lets face it, he only ever dates blondes) as long as its not maria!!

ps she shud try sumthing different!!!! more ethnic like me!!! he he he he

nisha
07-09-2005, 12:29 PM
i mean " he " shud try sumthing different

Zoeeee
07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Zoeee, is the girl in this photo?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54804

Nope, she looked more like that girl who went to that Elton John charity eventy thing and less like Maria Sharapova.... I dunno.. it was so long ago- But there was no girl @ Wimbledon!! But Andy lost... soooo confused... *scratches head*

Hang on.. Andy and Maria??

Deboogle!.
07-09-2005, 04:52 PM
No, not Andy and Maria lol. Andy's said he isn't dating anyone right now, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and just believe him for now :)

Fee
07-09-2005, 05:15 PM
she def wasnt i the final beacause she was in birmingham in another final of her own!!!!

so dats dat sorted out

as for the "other" blonde i recorded the match and did see max der and the commentator mentioned it!!!

if der was a blonde i doubt its his gf as he sed in an interview at queens he has none!!!!

i dont mind which blonde andy dates ( coz lets face it, he only ever dates blondes) as long as its not maria!!

could somebody translate this for me please? Writing like this makes me feel old (or over educated perhaps). Thanks.

blosson
07-09-2005, 05:25 PM
so this solitary girlfriend thread is catching up :lol: you couldn't leave it alone! Look how many hits is has :lol:

guida
07-09-2005, 05:48 PM
It's the ar.com attack, I guess. :lol:

partygirl
07-09-2005, 06:05 PM
come on boys and girls.....we can do better than this, cant we?

surfpinky
07-09-2005, 06:49 PM
could somebody translate this for me please? Writing like this makes me feel old (or over educated perhaps). Thanks.
I love you :] :hug:

Nope, she looked more like that girl who went to that Elton John charity eventy thing and less like Maria Sharapova.... I dunno.. it was so long ago- But there was no girl @ Wimbledon!! But Andy lost... soooo confused... *scratches head*
who the fuck cares?
why do you care?

nisha
07-09-2005, 07:47 PM
its not that over educated!!! just under educated!!!! lol lol

u should learn how to read in standard form as well as slang!!! u will get thru life easier!!!

no one is trying to write an essay here!!! lol!!!

basically i said maria was definatley not at queens as she was in her own final the same day in another city in the uk!!!!

so if cant ahve been her in the crowd!!!!

nisha
07-09-2005, 07:48 PM
hope u dont take the reply badly FEE!!!!

loved ur MAX thread!!!!!

Deboogle!.
07-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Is this thread adding anything constructive at all to this forum? just wondering...

acoffeygirl
07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
No it isn't....just taking up space....It can go away.....

surfpinky
07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
yes...close it deb :]....it's making my IQ drop...

allanah
07-09-2005, 08:05 PM
The thing is, some posters come here from other fora(not mentioning any names) where people talk to each other differently

I think Zoeeee started it in the right spirit: she was just seeking clarification on something. Maybe Deb you could make anyone who doesn't already know, aware that text speak is not that easy for all of us to understand...

using whole words can be fun too ...

Deboogle!.
07-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I don't want to close the thread but I don't like where it's going. Andy's an attractive, popular guy and there will be discussion about his love life so as much as I personally don't are to discuss rumors and whatnot, I understand that other people do. But yes, this is not AR.com and we appreaciate posts that are understandable.

nisha, Fee was just being sarcastic and funny - that's how we are here, I don't know if you're from AR.com but I think the discussion is a bit more sophisticated here. It would be appreciated if you would write so that more people can understand what you are trying to say. We have a lot of friends here who do not speak English as their first language and it makes reading your "slang" nearly impossible for them. So out of fairness and respect for everyone from all nationalities, it would be nice to have the posts as understandable as possible.

Fee
07-09-2005, 08:30 PM
ah but there's a little bit of truth in sarcasm and humor isn't there?

Thanks for your post Deb. This is a very international forum because Andy is a very international star and the babblefish translator doesn't recognize 'wid dem' (or the overuse of exclamation marks, either). Plain english is easiest for everyone. :D

blosson
07-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Hehehe to this thread. What about merging this with the "andy loves women" thread (oops, I think that one is for WPT) or making another saying "thread dedicated to whoever wants to discuss Andy's love life".

allanah
07-09-2005, 08:54 PM
I certainly don't wanna talk about it anymore!!!! Not after Lauren (RodLo) so callously announced that none of us have a chance with Andy ( :tears: ). That is so shizzle!!!!!

What the pnt of evn vsting this whl damm forum NEmore!!!! :devil:

Fee
07-09-2005, 09:31 PM
allanah, you are killing me today! :lol:

I have a chance with Andy... a chance to get hugged once a year (and helped across the street at the crosswalk. Andy is very polite to his elders).

guida
07-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I certainly don't wanna talk about it anymore!!!! Not after Lauren (RodLo) so callously announced that none of us have a chance with Andy ( :tears: ).That is so shizzle!!!!!

:bigcry: :bigcry:

I have a chance with Andy... a chance to get hugged once a year (and helped across the street at the crosswalk. Andy is very polite to his elders).

Hey, I've never looked at it from that angle... that means I stand a small chance too! :lol:

binkygirl
07-10-2005, 08:50 AM

so dats dat sorted out

Is English not your first language or is your grammer simply horrid?

Deboogle!.
07-10-2005, 02:37 PM
oooooookay I think this is enough now. We've given our opinions. The thread will remain open for those with the insatiable to discuss rumors and other such things regarding Andy's love life (or lackthereof:p).

Now, let's try to respect each other and be nice, mmkay? :)

tangerine_dream
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Is this thread adding anything constructive at all to this forum? just wondering...
No. None. Nada. Zip.

The ar.com forums have been down for a while so I'm wondering if that's part of the reason why we're getting so many boppers with their gossipy posts lately.

Deboogle!.
07-10-2005, 04:13 PM
The ar.com forums have been down for a while so I'm wondering if that's part of the reason why we're getting so many boppers with their gossipy posts lately.I'm sure it is. Sigh.

nisha
07-11-2005, 08:15 AM
You are quite possibly stupider then someone who walks past Muffin Break daily and does not stop for a frehs jumbo chocolate cookie. You are for sure more stupid then the American Idol voting public and possibly even more annoying then Ryan Seacrest himself.

Please learn to type and restore my faith in the British education system. I want to do a summer course there one day, and do not want to came back with an IQ level on the same level as Brad Gilbert.

Thanks!

well are are even stupider thinking IQ tests measure intelligence! and if u want to come to britain then i suggest u "get" the british sense of humor and culture. We dont all talk like the royal family and no need to get personal, this was only between two people and i said no hard feelings!

in case u didnt get what i was saying i was actually trying to help the person who started the thred answer her question!!!

RodLo
07-11-2005, 01:54 PM
well are are even stupider thinking IQ tests measure intelligence! and if u want to come to britain then i suggest u "get" the british sense of humor and culture. We dont all talk like the royal family and no need to get personal, this was only between two people and i said no hard feelings!

in case u didnt get what i was saying i was actually trying to help the person who started the thred answer her question!!!

Okay. Take a deep breath. Relax. Move on.

Are you good?

Okay. Now move out.

nisha
07-11-2005, 02:48 PM
you are soo touchy

must be on ur period

where has ur sense of humor gone now!

dont dish it out if u cant take it yourself.....

Deboogle!.
07-11-2005, 02:55 PM
OK STOP. Enough.

if there is one more post in here that is a personal attack, the thread gets closed. This is not AR.com, let's act like adults here.

nisha, we have told you that there are a lot of people here who do not speak English as their first language and we would appreciate it if you would write more understandably.

And for everyone else, if she does not do this, then that's what the ignore feature is for. Or take it up privately.

Tytta!.
07-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Deb. I love you.

Deboogle!.
07-11-2005, 05:13 PM
sigh.

Lala186
07-16-2005, 09:34 PM
I THINK ELENA COULD BE THE PERFECT COUPLE FOR ANDY

BOTH OF THEM ARE BEAUTY

WHO THINKS THE SAME??

Tytta!.
07-16-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry but the lucky one is Mardy :) Aren't they cute together? :hearts:

Deboogle!.
07-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Okay I've reopened this thread and it's gonna be the official Andy's lovelife rumors thread :p Gossip if you must ;)

Renata :haha::haha::haha: you are too much :haha: Yea, Andy and Mardy are already the perfect couple :p

Tytta!.
07-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Yeah, people just seem not to accept it :rolleyes:

:hearts:

Fee
07-16-2005, 10:21 PM
No, Andy and Mardy are so last year. Mardy is with James now. Things could get complicated in Indy this week, first time all 3 of them are in the same place at the same time again since the big switch... But wait... Andy sees an old friend, a familiar face who has been having his own problems lately. Could they help each other out perhaps? Could they be each other's 'crying shoulder'? Could this be the reunion that Jan-Mike has been waiting for????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhh

acoffeygirl
07-16-2005, 11:00 PM
:haha: :haha: As always...i'm on the floor laughing. Thanks Fee....you are too much!

Fee
07-16-2005, 11:26 PM
yeah, I get that all the time. Is it really a compliment? hmmmm :scratch:

acoffeygirl
07-16-2005, 11:29 PM
yeah, I get that all the time. Is it really a compliment? hmmmm :scratch:

It most certainly is a compliment. People who make me laugh are #1 on my list!

guida
07-16-2005, 11:57 PM
Yes Fee, you're a very original, witty poster. :lol: :kiss:

surfpinky
07-17-2005, 08:54 PM
I think the hot story of the moment is that a so called "Debra" has been snogging a farely well-known tennis player that we will just refer to as "Andy" :]

Tytta!.
07-17-2005, 08:57 PM
:rolls: Nat

blosson
07-17-2005, 09:05 PM
I think the hot story of the moment is that a so called "Debra" has been snogging a farely well-known tennis player that we will just refer to as "Andy" :]

Andy has been unfaithful again! What an a**! He was seen holding hands and having dinner with Blosson during Wimbledon. She won't take him back. :mad:

PinkFeatherBoa
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Andy has been unfaithful again! What an a**! He was seen holding hands and having dinner with Blosson during Wimbledon. She won't take him back. :mad:

Well if Blosson is so fussy, I'm sure PinkFeatherBoa can find room for Andy again. ;) She doesn't mind that he was clearly seeing a lot of people during his Wimbledon visit. Whilst PinkFeatherBoa doesn't have the classic model looks of say, Maria, or Mardy, she is also sure that Andy isn't too fussy, when it comes to providing him with what he really wants.

Pizza all-round then. cough

heya
07-18-2005, 03:18 AM
Andy's racket speed is a little slow.

Watch out Andy. Sue Barker, Elton John, Jim Courier, Craig Kilborn & Pat McEnroe have rabies.. :lick:

Professor Ljubicic, Doctor Hewitt, Psychiatrist Escude,
Mr. Mary Carillo & Ms. Mal Washington don't like Andy.
Andy has a life. He isn't a pregnant, prejudiced, idiotic, boring robot.

Blake, Fish & :smoke: J. McEnroe want the mindless, flirtatious, home run hitting Andy. :retard: They haven't reached 3rd base.

...his past relationships ended in melodrama--tears.
His lovers (over 21, under 35) must not be accompanied by matchmakers

Ladies & guys with big butts are very much desired in his hotel room (it's ok to drink coffee & watch American Idol). :drink:

surfpinky
07-18-2005, 07:49 PM
ok..this isn't about andy...but I have some credible sources that have reported to me that a certain "Marat" has been spending quite some time with a little "Fairy", who is a miss, of ours :]

I love you sarah

MissFairy
07-18-2005, 07:53 PM
I love you too, Nat. And yes, those sources are totally credible :p

Tytta!.
07-18-2005, 08:15 PM
And you didn't tell us about that! :ras:

MissFairy
07-18-2005, 08:18 PM
I was going to, but he was speaking alot of Russian and i got confused. So we just made out :p

Tytta!.
07-18-2005, 08:20 PM
:haha: Sure :p

MissFairy
07-18-2005, 08:27 PM
It was a fine evening for sure ;)

Nimomunz
07-25-2005, 01:51 AM
I was going to, but he was speaking alot of Russian and i got confused. So we just made out :p
people usually resort to the first language in the heat of passion..........you must be pretty good!! :worship:

MissFairy
07-25-2005, 04:51 PM
people usually resort to the first language in the heat of passion..........you must be pretty good!! :worship:
Duh ;)

Noelle
08-28-2005, 03:13 PM
The thread will remain open for those with the insatiable to discuss rumors and other such things regarding Andy's love life (or lackthereof:p).
More grist for the rumor mill below. I figured I should post this here instead of the 2005 Andy Articles thread.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/27404.htm
August 26, 2005 -- IT may be a love match between tennis ace Andy Roddick and court queen Maria Sharapova. The Russian bombshell, in town for the U.S. Open, unveiled her new fragrance Wednesday night at the Angel Orensanz Foundation on Norfolk Street — and guests did a double take when Roddick showed up to "support his friend." But while Roddick, who used to date Mandy Moore, says things are strictly platonic with the leggy lovely, his pals are saying they are an item. "They are together," insisted a close source.
Of course, this being a gossip column, the "close source" could range from anyone between Andy's publicist to the waiter serving hors d'oevres in the function room next door to the perfume party. :devil:

pikespeak
08-28-2005, 10:42 PM
When I saw this story, this quote came to mind:
"ELLE: You're a pretty tall guy. Do you have any height requirements for women?
ANDY: Short is not a problem, actually. I have issues if they put on heels and they're looking me in the eye."

So does this mean Andy can handle that Sharapova is now looking him directly in the eye--even without heels?

Can someone say BALONEY?

This whole thing is bullshit.

I'm not buying this.

I will go ahead and believe they are not dating. But I wouldn't be upset if they were.

However, if Andy and Maria are upset about all this, they can only blame themselves--and their publicists.

I know a little about PR, so here's the real coup: :secret:

Andy's excuse about being a friend of Maria is granted--and well taken, but why couldn't he just say, "hey, I was invited at the last minute, I'm also doing a cologne with the same people, and plus I was in the neighborhood, I had to do the Today show and some other appearances." Did you see his interview? He spoke like he had something to hide, "um, um.". Tsk, tsk, Mr. Roddick. You should know better, obviously you learned nothing from dating Mandy Moore. Oh, well. :scratch: :confused:

Andy is quite media savvy--but I don't know why his mind goes blank when it comes to his own publicity.

Plus Maria's, "I don't talk about my personal life..." Wow, she told that to every network, then starting talking about--you guess it, her personal life. "No comment," would have done fine. She repeated them same 3 sentences to every news outlet. Plus, she sounded kind of like a programmed robot when she did it too--complete with that annoying giggle. :lol: :rolleyes: :( :lol:

Also, from what I read, apparently their PR people were in a tizzy about not letting them get photographed together...it doesn't make any sense. What was the point then? When you are promoting a product, the main star (or celebrity spokesperson) has their picture taken with the makers of the product and their celebrity friends who are guests. HELLO! This is typical Public Relations protocol. Having them avoid each other made the whole thing worse and created a platform for more speculation--and excuse me, was extremely tacky, desperate, and entirely unneeded. :fiery: :fiery:

Oooo, child.

I had to vent on that. I'm wired. :lol: :lol:

Cheers, lads.

M

Caren
08-28-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't get it either, if they were going out someone would know or they'd just come and say say "yeah we're dating blah blah" and neither of them have. Also i was watching Andy's Jimmy Kimmel interview from last year (2004) and when asked about Maria he said she was a little young for him...wat changed in the space of a year? apart from her getting a year older like but i mean..there's still a difference.

If it turns out they are, i'm not gonna cry or anthing like lol, but to me it just seems odd the way the whole thing is panning out :-S

partygirl
08-28-2005, 11:05 PM
its just odd...

either talk about your personal life or dont...it might be rude but when people ask a ? you dont like dont answer it.

i wouldnt really care if they were hooked up, i suppose she'll do in the meantime :devil: ....but if they are dating and he goes around lying saying oh were are just friends i would never date her....thAT is just uncool.

it seems questionable though...their probbly doin it.

by the way i hate andy in that elle magazine interview, i know he's just being honest but dudes just need to get over their issues with insecurities and tall/tall-er girls...were human beings too, im 5'11 which means in ANY shoe im gonna be taller than most guys or as tall...big deal...im still a girl & its not all bad, a lot of guys seem to have this issue and i think a lot of "guys" should grow UP.

*sorry i had to rant :umbrella:

Caren
08-28-2005, 11:12 PM
I wish i had the issue of being taller, my friends seem to think its funny that i'm small. I actually thought i was tall enough at 5'5 but apparently not :(

BiancaUL
08-28-2005, 11:24 PM
wat changed in the space of a year

Prison time.

He wouldn't have to do any now, whereas last year...

blosson
08-28-2005, 11:35 PM
I don't get it either, if they were going out someone would know or they'd just come and say say "yeah we're dating blah blah" and neither of them have. Also i was watching Andy's Jimmy Kimmel interview from last year (2004) and when asked about Maria he said she was a little young for him...wat changed in the space of a year? apart from her getting a year older like but i mean..there's still a difference.

If it turns out they are, i'm not gonna cry or anthing like lol, but to me it just seems odd the way the whole thing is panning out :-S

The difference is that Maria is now 18, the legal age in the US for sex.. huh.

Caren
08-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Prison time.

He wouldn't have to do any now, whereas last year...

:haha: :lol: :rolls:

Deboogle!.
08-28-2005, 11:40 PM
I don't know why people are making a big deal out of Andy being at her perfume launch. People realize he has a deal with the same company and sometimes you're told to make an appearance at a party, right? It's not like people saw them together or whatever.

:shrug:

Caren
08-28-2005, 11:43 PM
The difference is that Maria is now 18, the legal age in the US for sex.. huh.

:eek: really, god the legal ages in America are so much older than in the uk aren't they :rolleyes:

jessa007
08-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Yea, I don't see the big deal about the perfume launch.

Although, on Topspin today they said that Maria and Andy has stayed up all night talking by the pool the night of the ESPY awards. So yea, they're obviously dating. :rolleyes:

PinkFeatherBoa
08-28-2005, 11:46 PM
:eek: really, god the legal ages in America are so much older than in the uk aren't they :rolleyes:

Sure are. I couldn't live with the age limits in the US, I hate how I can't gamble there yet, or anything.

About this rumour mill, i agree with Deb, basically.

partygirl
08-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Yea, I don't see the big deal about the perfume launch.

Although, on Topspin today they said that Maria and Andy has stayed up all night talking by the pool the night of the ESPY awards. So yea, they're obviously dating. :rolleyes:

i dont think that necissarily means they are dating, it does sound like fun though.

jessa007
08-28-2005, 11:54 PM
i dont think that necissarily means they are dating, it does sound like fun though.

LOL. I was being sarcastic. I don't think their dating.

partygirl
08-29-2005, 12:00 AM
LOL. I was being sarcastic. I don't think their dating.

i thought that sounded sarcastic after i responded....forgive me....im dense.

however it is funny to me depending on what part of the world your in, weither or not you are legal to have sex or not....i love that its 18 here in the states, what american teenager waits until their 18?

i know the law is more for older people to not break but i just think its silly. plus in europe is'in it like 16...thats more rational. :wavey:

Caren
08-29-2005, 12:06 AM
Well i know its 16 in the uk, here in northern ireland its 17, not that many of the kids abide by it.

I don't count myself in that though, lol i'm 18 and still :rolleyes: a virgin :angel:

pikespeak
08-29-2005, 12:55 AM
I'm with you, Debstah.

The whole thing entire, is retarded. :retard:

It makes no sense, whatsoever. However, the big deal was made really by Andy and Maria's PR people. It's common sense.

Ginger Roddick (Andy's publicist at large): You need to get a clue, honey child. If you send your client to a press event and your client then tells the press that he is really good pals with the focus of that press event (i.e. Maria) and for some reason everyone in the room notices that your client not only is not photographed with the focus of the press event, but avoids her like she has herpes, then, Ginger, sweetheart, people are going to start clucking. And of course, a BIG DEAL will be made for nothing, or for what reason: Idiocy. :rolleyes:

Man. How stupid do you have to be? :retard:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who knows how PR actually works would get that. That's what she gets paid for.

Does anyone watch Entourage?

Jesus.

:lol: :lol:

partygirl
08-29-2005, 02:59 AM
As long as Roger got his Andy sex at the end of the night, does it really matter?

i might be greedy, but where is my andy and roger sandwitch? :devil::fiery:

Éowyn
08-31-2005, 02:43 AM
i know this is a million years old but hey ya know how bad i am at actually keeping track of questions like this but just to answer the question from the very first post ofthis thread. ginger roddick was at queens.

Carito_90
09-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Dude, the "Maria and Andy" thing is even here in the newspaper :haha: That's just hilarious.

Paialii
09-04-2005, 01:59 AM
I always found the Andy/Maria deal silly. I know that he's a guy who loves good-looking female ass, but I'm still one that thinks he'd be more into a girl his age. I know it's not a huge age gap, but she's not someone who I'd ever say acts really mature. The laugh alone would nag me if I were Andy. :p

I still think Andy will look good with a brunette girlfriend, he needs to stop chasing the blondes. Go find yourself a humble, fun and pretty girlfriend, Roddick. It'll help out your mojo. :D

pikespeak
09-04-2005, 02:51 AM
I always found the Andy/Maria deal silly. I know that he's a guy who loves good-looking female ass, but I'm still one that thinks he'd be more into a girl his age. I know it's not a huge age gap, but she's not someone who I'd ever say acts really mature. The laugh alone would nag me if I were Andy. :p

I still think Andy will look good with a brunette girlfriend, he needs to stop chasing the blondes. Go find yourself a humble, fun and pretty girlfriend, Roddick. It'll help out your mojo. :D :lol: :lol:

I agree, just silly.

I am evil to just say that girl annoys me to no end? Honestly. I can't put my finger on it--I don't hate the child, I don't wish she would go away, but she just--ugh.

I mean, she isn't ugly--but I'm still trying to figure why I should find her so goddamn beautiful. She's okay when she's well done up--nothing more. Or, maybe it's the laugh, I don't know. That chocolate cake reference she made this week still give me nightmares...

partygirl
09-04-2005, 04:06 AM

I still think Andy will look good with a brunette girlfriend, he needs to stop chasing the blondes. Go find yourself a humble, fun and pretty girlfriend, Roddick. It'll help out your mojo. :D

all my brunette peeps :rocker2:

partygirl
09-04-2005, 04:10 AM

I agree, just silly.

I am evil to just say that girl annoys me to no end? Honestly. I can't put my finger on it--I don't hate the child, I don't wish she would go away, but she just--ugh.

I mean, she isn't ugly--but I'm still trying to figure why I should find her so goddamn beautiful. She's okay when she's well done up--nothing more. Or, maybe it's the laugh, I don't know. That chocolate cake reference she made this week still give me nightmares...

u have to love her because she is TALL & t h i n :drink: :kiss: :lol: ;)

pikespeak
09-04-2005, 05:46 AM

Whatever...

partygirl
09-04-2005, 07:23 AM

bavaria100
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM

Or maybe because she´s blond (although I think that she´s dying her hair).

Well, I think that the girl that Andy will marry in the future won´t be a blond one. There are sooo many men who are only dating blondes in their lifes but then marry a dark haired woman in the end. Don´t ask me why, but it´s something that happens very often. And about the age difference: I wouldn´t say that he doesn´t fit with a person who´s 5 years younger than him. But it depends on the majurity level. I mean Maria behaves like a 16 years old teenie, but there are many girls in the world where it´s the other way around and they are behaving like an adult in that age.

Noelle
09-04-2005, 12:30 PM
:ras: