SEB CHAT [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

SEB CHAT

esther
02-18-2003, 10:35 PM
GUYS
SEB WILL BE IN THE ROTTERDAM CHAT ROOM 7PM TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant breathe!!! lol i'm in english class and i gasped really loudly--but its gonna be 5am here!!! NO FAIRRRR
omg i cant believe it--vale you've gotta go on it!!! or neone that can!!!!!!!!

esther
02-19-2003, 06:06 AM
i've decided to wake up at 5 and be at the chat so vale u gonna be there?? neone else? i'm REALLY EXCITED!!!!

Nymeria
02-19-2003, 06:52 AM
I can't wait till the chat tonight. Yesterday I did visit the chat with Hrbaty, but I was just the last minutes of his visit there, because I had dinner before. But tonight I will be there already before 7p.m.

Lindsayfan
02-19-2003, 07:19 AM
i hope to be there...i'm thinking of a question to do...maybe about DC training? :p or maybe what female player he most admires? he'll say Mauresmo though cos he's chauvinist! ;)

Nymeria
02-19-2003, 08:28 AM
I also have to think about some questions. Yesterday, when Hrbaty was in the chat, he didn't answer my tennisquestions, but as soon I spoke about something else (I asked him if he did like lord of the rings) he answered. I think they like it if you have some questions not all about tennis.

Lindsayfan
02-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Legolas
(I asked him if he did like lord of the rings) he answered. .

will u ask the same to Seb?did u like so much the lord of the rings? :p

esther
02-19-2003, 06:03 PM
IM IN SHOCK
HE'S A SLEAZEBAG!

Mags
02-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by esther
IM IN SHOCK
HE'S A SLEAZEBAG!

esther....explain:confused:

Lindsayfan
02-19-2003, 09:23 PM
Estherita :sad: i'm pretty shocked too!

esther
02-19-2003, 09:34 PM
Explain?? Oh I¡¯d love to¡_
Ok well he was in the Rotterdam site chat-room, and it was kinda bad because there wasn¡¯t a moderator that chose the questions that got to be answered, but it was just all the people asking heaps of questions, but at the start is was ok¡_he answered some ¡®normal¡¯ questions, but a lot of them were really stupid, like what¡¯s your website, how old are you, where do you live and most of them I could have answered¡_.AND not to mention that I got up at 5am, and Marilyn was up at 3am and we didn¡¯t want all these freaking stupid questions answered, we wanted real answers to questions you know?!

ANYWAY that was bad enough that people that knew nothing about him were at the chat, but then towards the middle- end of the chat, he started only answering the ABSOULATELY RIDICULOUS comments like ¡®omg seb I love you have my BABY¡¯ lol well not that bad, but stuff like oh can I meet you¡_let me by your girlfriend (while I was screaming out YOU¡¯RE MARRIED SEB AND YOU HAVE 2 KIDS IF YOU¡¯VE FORGOTTEN) but then HE started flirting back going¡_yeah give me your number, you can meet me later¡_I¡¯m at this hotel¡_send me you PICTURE¡_.and fine if he wants to be a complete dickhead he can and pick up whoever he wants but not in a TOURNAMENT chat room!!!! And not when people got up early in the morning to chat with him NORMALLY not to see him PICK UP GIRLS!!!

*ddeepppp sigh* It¡¯s been 4 hours since the chat and I still feel REALLY sick!! I could hardly talk in real life after it!!! I think the thing I¡¯m most pissed off with is that he didn¡¯t seem to appreciate AT ALL that fans were there to ask him normal questions and all he wanted to do is read all the perverted comments and answer them. I¡¯m never gonna look at him the same way¡_I don¡¯t even think I like him any more. I¡¯ve gotta change my avatar as soon as I get home!!! Neway all I can say is I CANT WAIT FOR SCOTTSDALE!! BRING ARNAUD BACK!!

Lindsayfan
02-19-2003, 09:35 PM
yes esther i am online,i've just sent a pm to u.

esther
02-19-2003, 09:41 PM
ok i've sent u 2 hehe

Lindsayfan
02-19-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by esther
towards the middle- end of the chat, he started only answering the ABSOULATELY RIDICULOUS comments like ¡®omg seb I love you have my BABY¡¯ lol well not that bad, but stuff like oh can I meet you¡_let me by your girlfriend (while I was screaming out YOU¡¯RE MARRIED SEB AND YOU HAVE 2 KIDS IF YOU¡¯VE FORGOTTEN) but then HE started flirting back going¡_yeah give me your number, you can meet me later¡_I¡¯m at this hotel¡_send me you PICTURE¡_.and fine if he wants to be a complete dickhead he can and pick up whoever he wants but not in a TOURNAMENT chat room!!!! And not when people got up early in the morning to chat with him NORMALLY not to see him PICK UP GIRLS!!!

sad but so true.i didnt expect it from seb :eek: :(

esther
02-19-2003, 09:47 PM
ok vale i've really gotta go, but i'll be online again in 2 hours (ur time 1:30am...) and i'll be online tonite at like after 6 or something (8am ur time) and prolly after that as well LOL but if you're online, i'll talk to you your time tomorow morning, but if not

HAVE THE GREATEST EVER TIME IN GENEVA, HAVE THE MOST FUN YOU'VE EVER HAD...SEE EVERYONE'S HOUSES AND TELL US EVERYTHING!! I'M GONNA SERIOUSLY MISS YOU BUT I'LL TALK TO YOU HOPEFULLY SOON OK?? LUV YOU!!! *HUGS* BYE!

Lindsayfan
02-19-2003, 09:57 PM
tomorrow i'll be online at 13 my time who means 23 ur time and i know it's late for you.sorry but before i'll go to the hairdresser and then i'll have a breakfast with my boyfriend (i wont see him for 1 month :sad: )

I'LL MISS U ESTHER!!!I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE U NOW MORE THAN EVER..NOW THAT I'M GOING I SEE WHO R PPL I REALLY WILL MISS AND U R ONE OF THEM! dont forget me and take care sweetie!give Seb an other chance..he's still ur SEB,the same nice guy u loved a lot! :)

lin
02-20-2003, 05:53 AM
I didn't see it's that serious, it's only a online chat. It's only jokes, and since it's towards the middle- end, why not just have fun at the end ?

Nymeria
02-20-2003, 07:09 AM
Yeah, it was a really weird chat. In the beginning Seb was chatting to one girl. Instead of she asked him questions, Seb start asking how old she was, and what her name was. Really weird. Then he answered some other questions, he often answered questions of Tracy, but of a lot of people he didn't answered questions. He answered the most of my questions (I didn't ask a lot). Yes, I did ask him if he likes lord of the Rings, you're right, I love the movie. But Seb did never see it.
I did also like some questions were stupid, like how old are you Seb, and what's your website. You can find this all on internet.
I left the chat before it was finished, because I had dinner. When I said goodbye, and wished him good luck, he said: Thanks :D :D :D

esther
02-20-2003, 09:34 AM
:)

kukka
02-20-2003, 09:38 AM
I think it was a fun chat. Seb didn't answer that many real questions but he seemed to have fun there. :D And he answered three of my questions (I was Elina). I was most pleased that he told that he's not playing with Nenad because Nico is injured (Nico has only played doubles with Nenad this year) but Seb & Nenad planned already two months ago to play together in Rotterdam. :D

Nymeria
02-20-2003, 09:40 AM
I just was chatting with the one Seb asked if she want to visit him in the hotel. She was talking only about I'm going to visit Seb!!!!!

Lindsayfan
02-20-2003, 11:05 AM
kukka,r u the elina of escude's site?

Tryphon
02-20-2003, 05:45 PM
:eek::eek::eek: :D

I think Seb was just joking and poking some fun at this stupid girl but yeah he should have done the chat more professionally, taking care of the better questions from more serious fans. ;)

esther
02-20-2003, 09:13 PM
TRYPHON- YES!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE!!
i'm a bit over it now...like i've said i've 'forgiven' him which is abit unfair coz its not like i have the right to say that he needs to be forgiven, but i'm not mad anymore. but yeah he should have been more PROFESSIONAL!!

legolas- when did you chat with that slut...uh i mean girl that was meant to meet him? was she really serious? did she meet him?

Nymeria
02-21-2003, 07:43 AM
I don't know if that girl met him. I did chat with her yesterday about 10 in the morning (Dutch time). I didn't chat with her after that because she had school, and I have hardly been online at the end of the day. If I chat with her today, I will ask if she really went to visit Grosjean.

esther
02-21-2003, 08:17 AM
How old was she?! still at school as in uni or school school? okay thanks...i'm still curious about it so when he hear from her tell me :) thanks!

Nymeria
02-21-2003, 08:23 AM
Mmm, have to think about it, I asked her how old she was.... Yeah, she told me she was 16 years old. I will tell you if she did really meet seb.

esther
02-21-2003, 08:34 AM
16?? 16?!!!!!!!!!
i'm nearly bloody 16!! thats wrong!!

kukka
02-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Lindsayfan
kukka,r u the elina of escude's site?

Yes, I'm Elina from www.nicolasescude.com etc :D

Tryphon
02-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Kukka/Elina, I know your site, that's a nice one, you're doing a great job there. :wavey:

I once found an interview from L'Equipe Magazine that I had stupidly missed, I was very pleased that you had it all scanned. :cool: ;)

Marilyn
02-24-2003, 11:28 PM
:wavey: Kukka i visit your website everyday :D