Bracciali my new hero! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bracciali my new hero!

oneandonlyhsn
06-23-2005, 07:57 PM
I love this guy, plus I am so happy that finally someone is challenging piss of unfuckingbelievable easy shit draw that Roddick has. Plus his game is so beautiful to watch.

Win or loose I am so happy that he realy gave it all. Very unsportsman like from Roddick, lucky as always that play was suspended just when Bracciali was gaining momentum

tennischick
06-23-2005, 07:58 PM
yeah but the Duck is gonna come back more rested. which means he'll probably win it in 4.

mboyle1988
06-23-2005, 08:01 PM
You people are unbelievable. Bracciali is absolute crap and did not deserve to win a set. It isn't as if he has a shot at actually winning the match, so why did he have to pull it over to tomorrow?

DanEd
06-23-2005, 08:01 PM
describe his game, please. i know he has a big serve but nothing else.

jbone_14
06-23-2005, 08:02 PM
If I am correct, somebody tried to do the exact same thing this year at RG. Hint, Hint, he's in your signiture. :rolleyes: I would have done the same thing if I couldn't see well. It's not anything special for play to be suspended. Is Roddick supposed to be scared of him or something?

tennischick
06-23-2005, 08:03 PM
You people are unbelievable...
who exactly is "you people"? :shrug:

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:03 PM
I love this guy, plus I am so happy that finally someone is challenging piss of unfuckingbelievable easy shit draw that Roddick has. Plus his game is so beautiful to watch.

Win or loose I am so happy that he realy gave it all. Very unsportsman like from Roddick, lucky as always that play was suspended just when Bracciali was gaining momentum

Heh. So Roddick dropped a close set that he had chances to win; I don't see Bracciali taking another set tomorrow. As for Roddick's draw, it's not his fault that the good players that were in his draw were outplayed and beaten. Not sure who you would consider tough for Roddick on grass other than Federer who he'd meet in the finals. Any other player may be able to turn it into a dogfight, but Roddick would be the favorite.

>"Very unsportsman like from Roddick"

What was? You never specified. Walking off the court swiftly as he knew play was to be stopped? So he's mad about losing the set, he's not "required" to give a "crowd wave" until he's won the match. If I would have lost the set like he did I'd be pretty ticked, too. Let's not turn a puddle into an ocean. Not sure why you would say "lucky as always that play was suspended," you act as if it gets him out of trouble all of the time. If I recall correctly, it was your man Federer that was helped last year by it. ;)

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Just wanted to add that it wasn't Roddick who "called" for the delay, it was Alan Mills, who nodded to the chair ump.

Dirk
06-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Um This guy has a great backhand and his return is pretty damn good too. I hope this guys sleeps well and they put them on last because THEY BETTER NOT FUCKING BUMP ROGER FOR ANDY'S UGLY ASS BABLOT BASHING TENNIS!!!!!! :fiery:

Billabong
06-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Bracciali:yeah::D!!!!! GOOOOOO:D!!!!!!!

njnetswill
06-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Bracciali asked the umpire why they had to stop play, and then Roddick said something to him as he stormed off the court. I have a feeling it wasn't something all that pleasant, just because ESPN showed him walking to the locker room in a horrible fit.

Dirk
06-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Andy ran off the court before play was suspensed like he did last year. Roger was helped by the delay but he could have changed his tactics during a change over, there were in his head but he just got some nods of approval from his tennis pals once in the locker room. Andy was actually saved from the rain delay with Mario last year, that is when he ran off the court when play was not even suspended. So don't play this game folks.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Um This guy has a great backhand and his return is pretty damn good too. I hope this guys sleeps well and they put them on last because THEY BETTER NOT FUCKING BUMP ROGER FOR ANDY'S UGLY ASS BABLOT BASHING TENNIS!!!!!! :fiery:

I wouldn't go as far as to say he has a great backhand. It's a lot of hit and miss, and he had more misses today than hits. He shanked it about it as much as Venus Williams does her forehand. Once he had his adrenaline running, then and only then did it improve slightly.

Oh, and I think Andy has a very lovely, delectable ass. As for "bumping" Federer, it'd make sense to have Andy finish his match first. So you have to wait another half hour for Roddick to dispose of this guy, big whoop. Chill, d00d. :)

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:10 PM
Andy ran off the court before play was suspensed like he did last year. Roger was helped by the delay but he could have changed his tactics during a change over, there were in his head but he just got some nods of approval from his tennis pals once in the locker room. Andy was actually saved from the rain delay with Mario last year, that is when he ran off the court when play was not even suspended. So don't play this game folks.

Andy ran off before the announcement. Not before the decision was made. I'm referring to today.

Fee
06-23-2005, 08:12 PM
I believe the rule states that Andy will be the second match played on the court that the match originated on.

Andy saw Alan Mills motion to the umpire, so he was correct that the match was called even if the umpire had not announced it to the crowd yet. Andy was wrong in that it is traditional on Centre Court for the opponents to leave the court together and he should have waited for Bracciali. He looked to be off in his own world at that point, and he will probably realize his mistake when he calms down a little bit.

henree
06-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Slightly off topic. But Roddick is way overrated in the mental toughness department. He has been loosing alot of tie breaks this year. He sucks in pressure point situations. And his break point percentage is atrocious. Andy won't win Wimbledon playing like that. At least not with Federer across the net...

ys
06-23-2005, 08:15 PM
I don't understand what a player with this quality of backhand even doing on Central Court.. Oh, wait a second, on Saturday CC will see Igor Andreev.. :o

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Slightly off topic. But Roddick is way overrated in the mental toughness department. He has been loosing alot of tie breaks this year. He sucks in pressure point situations. And his break point percentage is atrocious. Andy won't win Wimbledon playing like that. At least not with Federer across the net...

No argument there. I've yet to figure out why the kid isn't taking more risks on his return game. It's not as if he doesn't possess the weapons to hit good returns or to be more aggressive when his opponent is serving.

When you're holding serve as comfortably as he was the entire match, there's no reason not to take more risks on not only the return, but with the groundstrokes. He wasn't utilizing many angles and sure as hell wasn't making Bracciali move too much. If he's serving just as well tomorrow, I'd like to see him flatten it out more with some power, or open up the court with some sharper angles.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:17 PM
I don't understand what a player with this quality of backhand even doing on Central Court.. Oh, wait a second, on Saturday CC will see Igor Andreev.. :o

Roddick or Bracciali? :scratch:

oneandonlyhsn
06-23-2005, 08:18 PM
You people are unbelievable. Bracciali is absolute crap and did not deserve to win a set. It isn't as if he has a shot at actually winning the match, so why did he have to pull it over to tomorrow?

We must have been watching a different match. Bracciali hit some beautiful winners from both wings. Its more than the 145 miles/h serve winners of Roddick. I am not saying Roddick didnt have winners but Bracciali was playing well not crap, and this delay is just pathtic coz its going to remove the momentum he had going.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:19 PM
We must have been watching a different match. Bracciali hit some beautiful winners from both wings. Its more than the 145 miles/h serve winners of Roddick. I am not saying Roddick didnt have winners but Bracciali was playing well not crap, and this delay is just pathtic coz its going to remove the momentum he had going.

If Bracciali is the player you're cracking him up to be, he ought to be "big" enough to overcome a delay and play at a high level. We'll see tomorrow, shall we?

njnetswill
I'm a bit surprised Andy got as upset as he did. I remember a few years ago this type of display of emotion was common for Roddick, but in the past 2-3 seasons he had actually become one of the calmer players. (Did I just say that?)

Scotso
Well whether or not Andy is "required" to give any sign to the crowd is irrelevant. He ran off looking like a pouting child and it's not going to help him win the crowd support.

As for Bracciali, I'm happy for him. The crowd really took to him and I hope he enjoys the moment.

Fumus
06-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Yes, Trolls

Not just for the bottom of cerial boxes anymore.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm a bit surprised Andy got as upset as he did. I remember a few years ago this type of display of emotion was common for Roddick, but in the past 2-3 seasons he had actually become one of the calmer players. (Did I just say that?)

I actually like seeing the attitude back. Shows that he's playing with passion. For some reason it slipped my mind that they were playing on Centre Court, so now that I've been reminded of THAT, I agree that he should have been courteous enough to stick around and walk out with Bracciali. I guess the competitiveness gets to everyone at times. :shrug:

oneandonlyhsn
If Bracciali is the player you're cracking him up to be, he ought to be "big" enough to overcome a delay and play at a high level. We'll see tomorrow, shall we?

Geez did you even read my post :rolleyes: , someone above me said that Bracciali played like crap. All I said was Bracciali played well, sure he had some errors but he had some beautiful winners too. I am not cracking him up to anything, but I am not going to say he played like shit either coz he didnt.

Fee
losing, not loosing. Thanks. :D

(this mistake has shown up a lot lately, and it just finally got to me. Nothing personal. Back to our regular messages...)

oneandonlyhsn
06-23-2005, 08:24 PM
losing, not loosing. Thanks. :D

(this mistake has shown up a lot lately, and it just finally got to me. Nothing personal. Back to our regular messages...)

Did I make that mistake mate, thanks I seem to do that a lot :o

Paialii
Geez did you even read my post :rolleyes: , someone above me said that Bracciali played like crap. All I said was Bracciali played well, sure he had some errors but he had some beautiful winners too. I am not cracking him up to anything, but I am not going to say he played like shit either coz he didnt.

Mind I remind you what you said in your initial post... about Andy being lucky of the delay? Now re-read my reply and tell me that I don't read.

tangerine_dream
You people are unbelievable.
When dealing with Fedtards, idiocy is to be expected.

Fee
06-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Did I make that mistake mate, thanks I seem to do that a lot :o

Well, I blocked the names from my mind because its not a personal reflection on anyone, more likely just a typo that's easy to make. I feel better to get it out of my system. :lol:

ys
06-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Roddick or Bracciali? :scratch:

:) Braccialli, of course..

njnetswill
06-23-2005, 08:30 PM

The guy who started this thread was acknowledging Bracciali's good play to win the third set, not attacking Roddick.

njnetswill
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
:) Braccialli, of course..
Well, the reason he was on centre court was because he was playing Roddick. so the comment about having too bad a backhand to be on centre court was quite stupid.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Well, the reason he was on centre court was because he was playing Roddick. so the comment about having too bad a backhand to be on centre court was quite stupid.

No argument there. :lol:

LaTenista
06-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Give Roddick a break, seeds on his half of the draw were dropping like flies today. Speaking of which, I need to change my sig.

If I were him, I'd probably have run off the court too as soon as I knew play was suspended, if only for being superstitious about losing (apologies if I just mispelled it). If he was really upset, I think it was all for the best he didn't stay out there for the announcement.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Give Roddick a break, seeds on his half of the draw were dropping like flies today. Speaking of which, I need to change my sig.

If I were him, I'd probably have run off the court too as soon as I knew play was suspended, if only for being superstitious about losing (apologies if I just mispelled it). If he was really upset, I think it was all for the best he didn't stay out there for the announcement.

Bah, but he's so cute when he's angry! ;)

Fumus
06-23-2005, 08:36 PM

It's ok Andy will win tomorrow and I will be bumping the Andy won so shut the hell up thread. :)

Lee
06-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Roddick was upset because he thought he would win the TB and be done with the match. Bracciali spoiled his dinner plan and he stormed off the court without the curtesy waiting for the umpire to announce play was suspended. It's not a crime but didn't bode well with the Brits, IMO.

LLeytonRules
06-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Roddick's game is about serving 140 miles per hour, other then that, he has nothing else.Cant wait till someone exposes his game.

Dirk
06-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Roddick hits a great FH, has a lot of heart and does other things well. He is improving but yes he still has holes in his game but almost everyone does apart from Roger.

Paialii
06-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Roddick's game is about serving 140 miles per hour, other then that, he has nothing else.Cant wait till someone exposes his game.

I dunno; his game is deeper than the big-serving Ivo and Joachim Johansson. Roddick has more experience playing big matches than many others as well, so that only helps him (despite him choking away a few of 'em in the past).

People HAVE exposed Roddick's game, Federer being the main one. However, I think when Roddick is up against someone (LIKE Federer) that isn't being aced back and forth by Roddick, Andy's able to step up the other aspects of his game to be more threatening.

This is grass, and I'm still convinced, for now, that Andy SHOULD get to the semis this year, based merely on his draw.

njnetswill
06-23-2005, 08:42 PM

You don't really need to "expose" it. Everyone knows that if Roddick didn't have his big serve, he wouldn't be a top 10 player. The top players know how to work around the serve and ultimately beat him. Lots of players are serve-relient, so it isn't really a crime for Andy.

partygirl
06-23-2005, 08:42 PM
andy rules ......and you know it!

just sometimes, by his own admission he's not that smart...sometimes- watch out tomorrow

LLeytonRules
06-23-2005, 08:45 PM
I wish Hewitt was in his draw, Hewitt has doned very well against Roddick.

Putimani
06-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Its always my new hero!I love him

Dirk
06-23-2005, 08:47 PM
I would say PimPim has more feel than Andy. I wouldn't argue with anyone if they said they think Pim Pim is more gifted than Roddick.

Gonzo Hates Me!
06-23-2005, 08:48 PM

Wooooaahh, what an exposé.

LLeytonRules
06-23-2005, 08:52 PM
I never liked Roddick.I think people here in the states are catching on, if he wants to win multiple grandslams, he needs to be clutch and improve on his backhand.

tennischick
06-23-2005, 08:54 PM
and you're as stupid as the idiot you're agreeing with.

oneandonlyhsn
06-23-2005, 08:56 PM

:rolleyes: Fed has nothing to do with it. I am just unhappy with the whole tournament and the draws both in the mens and womens section.

Dirk
06-23-2005, 08:57 PM
TC :kiss: How are the exams going? Andy's opponent played well today despite having to deal with how dangerous Andy is. I hope he can play great tomorrow. It sucks that I have to wait to see my Ninja longer than what would be expected.

CooCooCachoo
06-23-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't like Bracciali's shots. Technically, they are way off. I do like his spirit.

Roddick was not being unsportsmanlike. In fact, on one serve, the umpire gave it out and Roddick said it was good and it thus was an ace. This was in a critical game of the third set, I believe.

tennischick
06-23-2005, 09:03 PM
TC :kiss: How are the exams going? Andy's opponent played well today despite having to deal with how dangerous Andy is. I hope he can play great tomorrow. It sucks that I have to wait to see my Ninja longer than what would be expected.
thanks for asking :kiss: i finished taking the first (and the biggest). it was awful. i'm waiting for the results. i already sent away for the materials to study for and do part 2. the bad news is that part 3 won't be til next January bec i missed the deadline to get it all done in '05. so guess who's stuck in this shit-ass town til next year. ugh :mad:

i think Ducky will win easily in the 4th bec his coach will tell him what to do. i dunno who's coaching Bracciali but i don't see how he can come back with the advantage.

joeb_uk
again its the andy roddick show, similar case last year and boris said "its a wimbledon semi final, not the andy roddick show".

What happened, roddick walked off the court after the umpire had said new balls please :lol: so roddick trys to stop play himself by walking off immediately :tape:
Roddick deserved all the booing he got, he thinks he can run the matches.

mitalidas
and you're as stupid as the idiot you're agreeing with.

:lol: Ignore it, TC
when It has nothing better to say this is the only retaliation It comes up with this stuff. what the hell is that stupid coin of a word, Fedtard? is it meant to come across as brilliant or something?

Sort of like Dickheads for the supporters of roddick

tennischick
06-23-2005, 09:06 PM
:lol: Ignore it, TC
when It has nothing better to say this is the only retaliation It comes up with this stuff. what the hell is that stupid coin of a word, Fedtard? is it meant to come across as brilliant or something?

Sort of like Dickheads for the supporters of roddick
the truth is that at the point that mboyle made his "you people" reference, only ONE poster had made a pro-Bracciali comment. there was no "you people". and yet the Genious chimes in and agrees with him. what a Dickhead indeed. or is that a Fucktard? :o

oneandonlyhsn
06-23-2005, 09:07 PM
I just got bad repped by tangerine_dream for stating the obvious :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jennay
06-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Woot, Andy lost a set to a nobody. I'm glad your new hero has acheived so much. :yeah:

tangerine_dream
06-23-2005, 09:11 PM
I just got bad repped by tangerine_dream for stating the obvious :haha: :haha: :haha:
What's obvious? That you're a Fedtard? :lol:

joeb_uk
06-23-2005, 09:15 PM
If it was roddick who was 1-2 down and he had just won that set i can assure, the duck would want to carry on! i can imagine him protesting for play to be carried on actually.

mitalidas
06-23-2005, 09:17 PM

You're kidding me!!!!
how bloody juvenile can that idiot be?!! bad rep... OOh, what a black mark on your name

mitalidas
06-23-2005, 09:18 PM
If it was roddick who was 1-2 down and he had just won that set i can assure, the duck would want to carry on! i can imagine him protesting for play to be carried on actually.

thats what he did last year in the sf with ancic when ancic got the momentum

But hey, if a player's game isn't up to it he has no choice but to resort to all the underhanded stuff

RodLo
06-23-2005, 09:20 PM

:rolleyes:

Carito_90
06-23-2005, 10:25 PM

Now this is just REALLY smart, huh.
You shall wait for a really really long time, my friend.

The guy who started this thread was acknowledging Bracciali's good play to win the third set, not attacking Roddick.

Oh, ok.

Pea
06-23-2005, 10:31 PM
I hope he has RG in his mind! 2 sets up and lost!:haha:

BiancaUL
06-23-2005, 10:56 PM
But hey, if a player's game isn't up to it he has no choice but to resort to all the underhanded stuff

He’s not the one who made the sun go down. He packed up early, yes, but only because he (like probably 99% of everyone watching that match, home or in person) knew that play was obviously going to be suspended for the day.

What is he supposed to do? Purposely lose tomorrow just to make up for poor wittle Bracciali having his momentum possibly interrupted because the Earth was rotating too fast for it? Pitch an epic fit and demand that they play in the dark while the crowd holds flashlights?

Yeah, he acted a decent bit too pissy, but underhanded? Spare me. :rolleyes:

liptea
06-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Jeez, I bet Roger and Andy don't fight as much as their silly fans do.

Deboogle!.
06-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Wow, this thread is oozing with maturity. :)

binkygirl
06-23-2005, 11:25 PM
You're kidding me!!!!
how bloody juvenile can that idiot be?!! bad rep... OOh, what a black mark on your name

She loves to bad rep people. She bad repped me. Just ignore her.

Is there a video clip anywhere online of Andy's lastest misbehaving? I doubt that he's rude in his personal life, its just the pressure of his position in tennis that makes him act like an ass sometimes.

the cat
06-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Memo to the thread starter: I didn't know Roddick was always lucky. :scratch: Yes he was especially lucky in last years Wimbledon final when it he was up a break in the third set at one set all and gaining momentum on Federer. The rain delay came just in time for Andy. :rolleyes: ;) If anything Roddick is due some good luck after all the tough matches he's lost in the last year. :)

mitalidas
06-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Memo to the thread starter: I didn't know Roddick was always lucky. :scratch: Yes he was especially lucky in last years Wimbledon final when it he was up a break in the third set at one set all and gaining momentum on Federer. The rain delay came just in time for Andy. :rolleyes: ;) If anything Roddick is due some good luck after all the tough matches he's lost in the last year. :)

maybe he would not have got to the final if the rain hadn't stopped mancic's momentum in the semifinal. so ultimately the rain plays as much role as bad line calls. win some lose some its 50 50

spritzer
06-24-2005, 12:00 AM

Careful! You'll be branded as "unpatriotic"! and the powers that be will be after your ass.......

Dirk
06-24-2005, 12:17 AM
:lol: I pick my players according to game and personality. ESPN will show both matches but only because Roger is supreme. They didn't any of his matches in 03 here. :rolleyes: Andy could be ranked 100 and they would still show his matches. That is just the way it is in the US but every country is like that with their coverage sadly.

Sjengster
06-24-2005, 12:20 AM
I didn't see the end of the third set at all, I saw a few points from the first two sets and assumed Roddick would finish it in three. Good for Brash Charlie that he managed to grab a set and keep his hopes alive for a little longer, but his game is certainly erratic to say the least. He was giving Gasquet nightmares with a flurry of winners early in their RG match, but couldn't sustain it and tired physically in the end - I'M guessing that is a big reason why he is ranked where he is.

Dirk
06-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Sjengster he was hitting nice BH up the line winners and holding his own with Andy in the rallies. The biggest thing was him returning Andy's serve better. He has talent. Tomorrow should be fun.

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Seriously people, I love that this thread gained so much momentum. I aint a Roddick hater but dont particularly like his style very much. However lately I like what he is doing with slices, his net game is a lot better and I credit that to his new coach. I didnt like Gilberts strategy, which was hit and hit harder.

Having said that I kinda like Bracciali and I hope he can get Andy to go the distance, because Bracciali is so cute and I love his BH when its not breaking down. But I aint an idiot either, Roddick will want to finish off the match quickly and the cute one will be toast if he makes silly mistakes.

Regenbogen
06-24-2005, 01:46 AM
bracciali is good, but i'm still gonna be really surprised if he beats roddick.

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 01:48 AM
bracciali is good, but i'm still gonna be really surprised if he beats roddick.

Roddick fans can rest in peace he wont, I just love to watch him play.

Woot, Andy lost a set to a nobody. I'm glad your new hero has acheived so much. :yeah:

Me too, winning a set against someone like Roddick, Safin, Federer or Hewitt is big when they are playing very well. Atleast I think so :D

What's obvious? That you're a Fedtard? :lol:

And you keep proving over and over again that you are an idiot :rolleyes:

jbone_14
06-24-2005, 03:27 AM
I dont see what Roddick did wrong. What was the purpose of starting a 4th set when you have 5 minutes of light, that you can barely see. He stormed off the court pretty fast, but it wasn't like they were going to finish the match today. He was lucky to get a set off of him with his inconsistent and erratic play.

Havok
06-24-2005, 03:58 AM
:haha: The length some threads go to in the Gm is just :retard:.

mickymouse
06-24-2005, 04:12 AM
I don't think Andy was unsportsmanlike. Like someone said, he was just pissed that he couldn't finish Braccialli off and had to carry the match over to the next day. Come on, tbs are supposed to be his forte and I bet most watching thought he could finish it off. Even before the umpire called for suspension, the commentators were already predicting that they wouldn't be able to carry on for much longer since night was falling.

But I do think that he has to work on other aspects of his game...he's still very, very shaky at the net and he loses the point almost each time that he misses a big serve.

Becarina
06-24-2005, 04:16 AM
:haha: The length some threads go to in the Gm is just :retard:.

did you not hear? Andy is the devil and also the most un-talented player in tennis. It is a miracle he is still playing :rolleyes:

Auscon
06-24-2005, 04:33 AM
really didnt expect to see him 2sets-1 when I checked the scores this morn

Should be an interesting 4th set...

World Beater
06-24-2005, 04:33 AM

roddick didnt lose those matches due to luck. He got crushed by hewitt in the TMC, and got beaten in four at the AO.

The only match that was arguably a lottery was their indian wells match. I dont see where Roddick has been unlucky.

If anything Roddick was saved by the rain delay against mario in the semi. It came back to bite his ass in the final though.

World Beater
06-24-2005, 04:34 AM
I would say PimPim has more feel than Andy. I wouldn't argue with anyone if they said they think Pim Pim is more gifted than Roddick.

Roddick moves much better than pim pim. pim pim's bh is worse than roddick's

tennischick
06-24-2005, 04:45 AM
did you not hear? Andy is the devil and also the most un-talented player in tennis. It is a miracle he is still playing
i love a Duckfan who can admit the truth :lol:

Chloe le Bopper
06-24-2005, 04:49 AM
I see that Andy hating is back in style this week.

nkhera1
06-24-2005, 04:54 AM
Only time I saw Brachiali play was againt Gasquet and he took a set off because he just went for it on every point. That may work once in a while but eventually it will get you into trouble though I could not tell if that was the case.

Also why does everyone here hate Roddick so badly? Seriously has he ever hurt you or your family in any way. The funny thing is that if Andy was ranked number 1 we would have the Roddick Express and everyone jostling for seats. I can't wait for all of you guys to make the next number 1 player your favorite player.

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 04:55 AM
I see that Andy hating is back in style this week.

Ofcourse, its duck and rabbit hunting season :D

Only time I saw Brachiali play was againt Gasquet and he took a set off because he just went for it on every point. That may work once in a while but eventually it will get you into trouble though I could not tell if that was the case.

Also why does everyone here hate Roddick so badly? Seriously has he ever hurt you or your family in any way. The funny thing is that if Andy was ranked number 1 we would have the Roddick Express and everyone jostling for seats. I can't wait for all of you guys to make the next number 1 player your favorite player.

You just need to take things lightly, if there is one thing I learnt form alexito36 is that if you dont like a post ignore it. It just works you up, special thanks to Chloe :wavey: for making me realize this. I am not a Roddick hater, I just dont like the way his draw is shaping up but its not his fault. He is a lucky SOB, not that anyone except for Fed has a chance of beating him on grass anyway.
Lately I get mad and then have a few laughs too when Fed and Marat play like Oafs.
I just realized though that I get really sad when I dont get to see Rafa in his cute tight capris :sad: .

mitalidas
06-24-2005, 03:19 PM
daniel braccialli up a break in set 4 :)

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 03:20 PM
He is good, whether he will win or not is irrelevant he is taking it to ARod. I just want him to play with heart

joeb_uk
once again, the lucky duck escapes!! bracciali was playing amazing tennis, winning his service games with ease and threatening roddick every game! Its a shame the rain has disrupted braccialis amazing play! lets hope he can keep it up (because this is some of the best tennis i have seen at wimbledon this year)

PaulieM
bracciali :bigclap: played an awesome game to break

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 03:21 PM
once again, the lucky duck escapes!! bracciali was playing amazing tennis, winning his service games with ease and threatening roddick every game! Its a shame the rain has disrupted braccialis amazing play! lets hope he can keep it up (because this is some of the best tennis i have seen at wimbledon this year)

Well like I've always said ARod is the luckeist player out there. SF last year anyone

martinatreue
Bracciali BROKE TO LOVE

*Ljubica*
But now the rain has come for the first time all week :sad: - hope it doesn't disturb his concentration too much.

LLeytonRules
06-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Bracciali looks motivated by yesterday, seems like he thinks he will beat Roddick, Roddick must be starting to get nervous :)

joeb_uk
bracciali :bigclap: played an awesome game to break
Amazing set so far! So many great returns, shots on the run, volleys, serving :D

I watched daniele at surbiton a couple of times and man he didnt show any kind of this play :eek: he looked preety average against rusedski and the bald brit who cant play for shit (i cant remember his name).

MissMoJo
well...let's see what happens now.

joeb_uk
06-24-2005, 03:23 PM
But now the rain has come for the first time all week :sad: - hope it doesn't disturb his concentration too much.
The rain, bad light (you name it, everything is disrupting this match lol).

mitalidas
06-24-2005, 03:23 PM
there is no reason to believe the rain will necessarily affect Braccialli (or, if it does that it would affect him adversely)

people said last night that going off court after winning the TB would break his momentum. apparently that was not true at all

COME ON DANIEL BRACCIALLI!

mitalidas
06-24-2005, 03:24 PM
At such times you gotta wonder if roddick wishes Bigmouth Brad was in his corner, to help out during rain breaks with his scheming mind

joeb_uk
06-24-2005, 03:25 PM
there is no reason to believe the rain will necessarily affect Braccialli (or, if it does that it would affect him adversely)

people said last night that going off court after winning the TB would break his momentum. apparently that was not true at all

COME ON DANIEL BRACCIALLI!
At least he managed to get the break :woohoo: before they were called off. When anyone sees alan mills standing there, they all think get that idiot off court and kick him out :D

LaTenista
06-24-2005, 03:27 PM

Nadal's already my fave player. I'm sure he'll get his own Rafa Rocket or something ;)

Looks like rain delay can only help Roddick now. If neither Roddick nor Gasquet makes it to the finals, Roger will have the trophy automatically handled to him.

mitalidas
06-24-2005, 03:31 PM
The funny thing is that if Andy was ranked number 1 we would have the Roddick Express and everyone jostling for seats. I can't wait for all of you guys to make the next number 1 player your favorite player.

roddick has been ranked 1 and i dont recall any tearing rush to jump on his bandwagon then

NYCtennisfan
06-24-2005, 03:33 PM
He was outplaying Roddick at the end of the 3rd set and now is continuing to outplay him. He is controlling the rallies and if the serve comes back, he is taking it to Roddick. I can't believe a guy with this much talent can't get into the top 25.

DanEd
06-24-2005, 03:33 PM
i watched the last two games of Roddick-Braccialli. The italian cracked some awesome backhand passhing shots winners , a great lob, a big forehand, and two great returns (one of them was a fantastic return winner on a first serve :eek: )

onewoman74
06-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Go Daniel!! I hope u kick Roddick's ass...spoiled brat!!

DanEd
06-24-2005, 03:34 PM
i watched the last two games of Roddick-Braccialli. The italian cracked some

awesome backhand passhing shots winners , a great lob, a big forehand, and

two great returns (one of them was a fantastic return winner on a first

serve :eek: )

*Ljubica*
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Amazing set so far! So many great returns, shots on the run, volleys, serving :D

I watched daniele at surbiton a couple of times and man he didnt show any kind of this play :eek: he looked preety average against rusedski and the bald brit who cant play for shit (i cant remember his name).

Jamie Delgado I assume.

DanEd
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
he definitively has a big and fluid game

He was outplaying Roddick at the end of the 3rd set and now is continuing to outplay him. He is controlling the rallies and if the serve comes back, he is taking it to Roddick. I can't believe a guy with this much talent can't get into the top 25.

joeb_uk
06-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Jamie Delgado I assume.
Hes so good i cant even remember his name :lol: thanks for reminding me :D

Havok
06-24-2005, 03:38 PM
BRacciali is OWNING, playing out of his ass in the entire 4th set so far. Andy, on the other hand, is playing like that last 4 names of his last name, a DICK. Terrible serving, continualy going to the Italian's forehand, why I have no clue, and getting to net on the most retarded shots. If Andy would just start to play a smarter game and do something, ANYTHING with his returns, Bracciali's amazing play won't even win him this 4th set. Thankfully Andy continues to be a dick so he has a huge shot at this match. Just please refrain Andy.:tape:

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 03:44 PM
BRacciali is OWNING, playing out of his ass in the entire 4th set so far. Andy, on the other hand, is playing like that last 4 names of his last name, a DICK. Terrible serving, continualy going to the Italian's forehand, why I have no clue, and getting to net on the most retarded shots. If Andy would just start to play a smarter game and do something, ANYTHING with his returns, Bracciali's amazing play won't even win him this 4th set. Thankfully Andy continues to be a dick so he has a huge shot at this match. Just please refrain Andy.:tape:

Bracciali came out on fire, and he seems to be reading the serves very well and returning amazing. The rain delay may help Roddick sowho knows what will happen. I just want it to be an awesome match. I just love Bracciali and that BH :hearts:

Havok
06-24-2005, 03:47 PM
His backhand? Those forehands are more lethal I find. It's extremely easy to read the way Andy's serving atm, when most of them are going to the forehand. If someone has a one handed backhand, just serve big to it all the time, but he doesn't feel like doing that. Daniele should be ranked much higher than he is atm, but I'm sure this is the once in a blue moon time that he plays amazing, then will suck a whole lot after this.:o

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 03:48 PM
His backhand? Those forehands are more lethal I find. It's extremely easy to read the way Andy's serving atm, when most of them are going to the forehand. If someone has a one handed backhand, just serve big to it all the time, but he doesn't feel like doing that. Daniele should be ranked much higher than he is atm, but I'm sure this is the once in a blue moon time that he plays amazing, then will suck a whole lot after this.:o

He was a very junior player, than I dont know what happened mentally and he hasnt been playing to his potential. I hope he stays this consistent because he has the talent

Havok
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Yes he sure does have talent, a ton of it. It's a shame people with talent like this just piss it all away.:(

DDrago2
06-24-2005, 03:51 PM
This Bracciali is an original player... When I saw him on center-court he looked as an outsider, but I couldn't believe what devolish serve comes from his racquet! You would not expect this from someone who looks like him... He also knows to come out with a superb shot from time to time.

I like him!

alfonsojose
06-24-2005, 03:51 PM
any naked pics :drool:

Havok
06-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry MonicaSelesFan, no naked pics.

*Ljubica*
06-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Hes so good i cant even remember his name :lol: thanks for reminding me :D

A work colleague of mine had a son that used to play Junior events with him - that's the only reason I know him.

oneandonlyhsn
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
We see why he is ranked where he is, at presure times he plays like shit and then at times he plays like he deserves to be in top 20

nkhera1
06-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Well like I've always said ARod is the luckeist player out there. SF last year anyone

By that theory that Fed is pretty lucky as well.

nkhera1
06-24-2005, 08:08 PM
roddick has been ranked 1 and i dont recall any tearing rush to jump on his bandwagon then

Its because most good bandwagoners know that you have to wait about half a year before jumping on. Plus it didn't help that Roddick lost the Masters Championship. Trust me I admire Federer's talent but that doesn't make him one of my favorite players. Once Federer falls you and half the other people here won't even like him that much.

Paialii
06-24-2005, 08:39 PM
By that theory that Fed is pretty lucky as well.

Precisely.

mitalidas
06-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Trust me I admire Federer's talent but that doesn't make him one of my favorite players. Once Federer falls you and half the other people here won't even like him that much.

oh i see
okay i guess you know me better than I know me

er... in that case, what is it you roddick fans are waiting for to stop liking him that much? :confused: his falling off happened a long, long, long, time ago... :lol:

nkhera1
06-24-2005, 10:31 PM
oh i see
okay i guess you know me better than I know me

er... in that case, what is it you roddick fans are waiting for to stop liking him that much? :confused: his falling off happened a long, long, long, time ago... :lol:

Where in my post did I say that everyone was a bandwagoner. I said a select few. Also a true fan sticks by their player even when they don't play well, but I guess you wouldn't know this. ;)

Also I made a mistake I did not mean to refer to you but I meant people in general. Maybe you are different and I hope that is the case.

binkygirl
06-25-2005, 03:47 AM
any naked pics :drool:

Unfortunately, no.

He's a hottie. Yum.

YoursTruly
06-25-2005, 05:39 AM
I think Daniele is cool. I first watched him play during the French Open coverage and I thought he had a good game, but it was at this Wimbledon that confirmed it. It's nice to see someone who is so natural in ability and is humble and focused and lets the tennis do the talking, but after big points showing some emotion but at a classy level. I think I'd put him in the Mariano Puerta category.

YoursTruly

Pea
06-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Its because most good bandwagoners know that you have to wait about half a year before jumping on. Plus it didn't help that Roddick lost the Masters Championship. Trust me I admire Federer's talent but that doesn't make him one of my favorite players. Once Federer falls you and half the other people here won't even like him that much.

Are you seriously this deluded?

As if Federer would fall. Pfff!

Lourdes
06-26-2005, 03:59 AM
:yeah:

ytben
06-26-2005, 08:47 AM

I can understand since you are not a fan of Roger you can't see what attracts people to him. But please don't be an obnoxious know-it-all and act like you know better than the Federer fans what they like about him. I can assure you he has more things in his bag that attract people to like him beside his win-lose ratio :rolleyes: