What South American player is the Hottest? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What South American player is the Hottest?

Daniel
06-23-2005, 04:04 AM
pick one please.
danke danke :worship:

DanEd
06-23-2005, 04:06 AM
Gisela Dulko

Daniel
06-23-2005, 04:09 AM
Gisela Dulko

Gisela? I think Paola is much sexier ;)

Devotee
06-23-2005, 04:09 AM
Who are Luchito and Fena?

Caitlin
06-23-2005, 04:11 AM
I think Monaco, who isn't even on the list.

*Viva Chile*
06-23-2005, 04:12 AM
Who are Luchito and Fena?
Luchito= Luis "lucho" Horna
Feña= Fernando González (Feña is a diminutive for Fernando in Chile)

Daniel
06-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Luchito= Luis "lucho" Horna
Feña= Fernando González (Feña is a diminutive for Fernando in Chile)

muchas gracias alumno por ayudar a vuestros amigos que no entienden . por ser tan bueno os dare una estrellita en la frente :)

Mimi
06-23-2005, 04:27 AM
lapentti is the cutest :wavey:

Scotso
06-23-2005, 04:29 AM
Alejandro Falla

Kristen
06-23-2005, 04:44 AM
CALLERI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :drool::lick::hearts:
Although, since there was no 'other', I chose David. He's the only one I would really ever want to 'jump' on that list :angel:

liptea
06-23-2005, 05:06 AM
I would jump Guga. Maybe.

Sparko1030
06-23-2005, 06:55 AM
Thanks for having a 'hotties' poll that includes all of South America. I just can't believe you left Nico Massu off the list though! I have long maintained that Chile has the two best looking men in the ATP. Although it made my decision easier- if both Fena and Nico were on there I would probably have overloaded my circuits trying to choose! :crazy:

Corinna
06-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Feña followed gy guille

Peoples
06-23-2005, 09:39 AM
It is Feña!

Mrs.Guga, how could you... :(

SuperFurryAnimal
06-23-2005, 09:41 AM
I like Feña, Guga and Jose Acasuso (who is not even on the list... shame shame shame!)

Ferrero Forever
06-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Coria! But Gaston is cute too. Then Calleri who isn't in the list.

Björki
06-23-2005, 09:50 AM
David! :) next one: Fena.

Puschkin
06-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I am not sure about being hot, but as a tennis player David Nalbandian by a large margin!

CooCooCachoo
06-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Out of these, Gastón.

Papakori
06-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Gonzalez!

Daniel
06-26-2005, 07:05 AM
Feña has won the competition :)

liptea
06-26-2005, 07:51 AM
Coria! But Gaston is cute too. Then Calleri who isn't in the list.
I dunno that I would want to bone Coria; he's so baby cute. I'd rather mate with Guga and birth a Coria.

landoud
06-26-2005, 08:45 AM
guga is great

Peta Pan
06-26-2005, 08:53 AM
A few have beaten me to it with the the question of Calleri being missing... I'd still have Gaston a clear 1st, followed by Gonzalez and Calleri.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
06-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Feña and Guga :hearts:

*Ljubica*
06-26-2005, 11:23 AM
David - with Calleri (if he was here!) a very close second - also Gaston and Feña and Nico Massu are all gorgeous.

oxy
06-26-2005, 11:25 AM
acasuso...not on ur list

sigmagirl91
06-26-2005, 11:25 AM
David...I'd f*ck him.

iliketennis
06-26-2005, 11:27 AM
It was a tough choice, but I chose Fena over Gato and Mariano. I love Fena's body :inlove:

NicoFan
06-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Stupid poll because whoever did this missed Nico M. who is cutest in my book so I'm not voting. And then you also missed Calleri and Acasuso - both who are cuties - so whoever started the poll doesn't even know anything about the South American players so why did you start it??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here's my Nico:

NicoFan
06-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh, and you also forgot Juan Monaco...he may not be "cute" in the traditional sense, but to me, he's just huggable...lol! And what a sweetiepie. I love seeing him in interviews - has that cute little smile on his face.

Restart the poll...and let's make sure all the names are in it this time.

Massu
Monaco
Calleri
Acasuso

Choupi
06-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Well a few names are missing, as it has already been pointed out.

For me, Gaston comes first, closely followed by Mariano, both Zabaleta and Puerta. Then, Willy, Gonzo...OK. Stop it here.

Lala186
06-26-2005, 03:37 PM
gaudio nalby zabaleta gonzalez monaco(cute)

star
06-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Nico Lapentti is beautiful. People who didn't vote for him must have never seen him..... dark good looks, thick eyelashes, big dark brown eyes, hair to die for, lovely skin, and those dimples when he smiles... yum :drool:

Oh yeah -- and there's the nice body too. :)

I mean, If I were just going to vote for my favorite S.A. player, it would be Guga, but even though I love Guga and Coria too, Nico Lapentti is more beautiful than either of them. :)

NicoFan
06-26-2005, 04:38 PM
gaudio nalby zabaleta gonzalez monaco(cute)

Yeay another person who thinks Juan is cute. :) Isn't he just a sweetiepie???

And Star - Nico L is just so handsome - people haven't obviously seen him. He's really a 10 out of 10 on the hot meter! And more importantly, he's a great guy. Does a lot for his country too. He played Houston this year and I was so happy he went so far - was able to watch 2 of his matches on TV. And when he spoke afterwards, just so polite and sweet. He's just an angel. :)

Still won't vote though...lol! No Nico Massu, no vote.

My order if the poll actually had the all the names would be Nico Massu, Nico Lapentti, Fena, Monaco, Guga, Calleri, Acasuso, David N., and Gaston.

NicoFan
06-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh and another one - how could we all forget! Giovanni Lapentti.

Really, start the poll over.

Its missing half the good looking players.

star
06-26-2005, 04:47 PM
I can't believe you would put Nico Massu in front of Nico Lapentti!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Calleri is another underrated guy. He's very handsome in person.

You left out Coria, Canas, and Chela from your list :)

My list would be Nico L., Calleri, Guga, Coria, Canas, Acasuso, Monaco, Gaudio, Fena, Nico M., Nalbandian, and Chela.

I have friends who visited Chile this past February. They were particularly impressed by Vina del Mar where they said every single person they saw was drop dead gorgeous. :)

Edit: Oh yeah. Gio. I'd put him between Fena and Nico M. :)

Experimentee
06-26-2005, 04:52 PM
I agree with everyone who said Nico Lapentti. Top of my list for this poll, maybe even top out of all players. Gaston is very hot too. Fena is ok.

NicoFan
06-26-2005, 05:14 PM
I can't believe you would put Nico Massu in front of Nico Lapentti!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You left out Coria, Canas, and Chela from your list :)

I have friends who visited Chile this past February. They were particularly impressed by Vina del Mar where they said every single person they saw was drop dead gorgeous. :)

Yes, you're right, I keep forgetting Guille lately, I don't know what's wrong with me...lol! Canas is a handsome guy too (another one left off this list that's missing half the guys), but JI - hmmm...doesn't do anything for me...so sorry... lol! But he is a nice guy.

I want to go to Chile someday for the Vina tournament but I'm afraid to because on the TV shows and from the tournament, you can tell everyone looks great. And I will feel like an ugly duckling...lol! I watch the telenovellas from Mexico that has actors from all over SA - and everyone is gorgeous - and the women especially, even if they aren't pretty know how to make themselves look pretty...its very discouraging...lol!

And you'll really laugh at me now - I became a Nico M fan in 2002 - I went to see Nico L who was playing some guy I never heard of - Nico M - and came out of the match liking Nico M better!!! lol! Different strokes for different folks - I'm a 80s chick, and I like my men with long hair - and Nico M fits that rock n roll image perfectly... ;)

star
06-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Nico M. has very pretty eyes. :)

star
06-26-2005, 05:18 PM
oops! Zabeleta! We forgot him. He has a gorgeous body. And he very considerately pulls up the legs of his shorts when getting ready to recieve serve. :)

Sparko1030
06-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Stupid poll because whoever did this missed Nico M. who is cutest in my book so I'm not voting. And then you also missed Calleri and Acasuso - both who are cuties - so whoever started the poll doesn't even know anything about the South American players so why did you start it??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here's my Nico:

:worship: Thanks Nicofan for posting pics of Nico. How he was left off the list I'll never understand!!! These pics prove our point!!!

Peoples
06-26-2005, 11:31 PM
I dunno that I would want to bone Coria; he's so baby cute. I'd rather mate with Guga and birth a Coria.
:help: Ewww! that's so disgusting..

blosson
06-26-2005, 11:48 PM
where is massu?

RogiFan88
06-27-2005, 02:54 AM
I voted for Gaston in the other poll, so I voted for Fena this time. ;)

Denise
06-27-2005, 05:00 AM
all them are ugly :lol:

+alonso
06-27-2005, 05:35 AM
Yes, you're right, I keep forgetting Guille lately, I don't know what's wrong with me...lol! Canas is a handsome guy too (another one left off this list that's missing half the guys), but JI - hmmm...doesn't do anything for me...so sorry... lol! But he is a nice guy.

I want to go to Chile someday for the Vina tournament but I'm afraid to because on the TV shows and from the tournament, you can tell everyone looks great. And I will feel like an ugly duckling...lol! I watch the telenovellas from Mexico that has actors from all over SA - and everyone is gorgeous - and the women especially, even if they aren't pretty know how to make themselves look pretty...its very discouraging...lol!

And you'll really laugh at me now - I became a Nico M fan in 2002 - I went to see Nico L who was playing some guy I never heard of - Nico M - and came out of the match liking Nico M better!!! lol! Different strokes for different folks - I'm a 80s chick, and I like my men with long hair - and Nico M fits that rock n roll image perfectly... ;)

Heheheh Nicofan you're soo funny :D Yes in viña del mar are a lot of beauties :haha: ask fergie :p .. You should come.. i can go to santiago to meet you .. :wavey:

Well :lol: Girls in chile thinks Feña is the hottest guy in chile i think :haha:

liptea
06-27-2005, 05:50 AM
Fena is not hot, imo. I think he forgot his orthodontist on his route to fame and beauty.

haha, I love you Alonso.

+alonso
06-27-2005, 05:52 AM
I love you too liptea .:D
i'm waiting for you :D

knight_ley
06-27-2005, 05:53 AM
Alonso is the hottest but he's not on the list, so I voted for Gaston :p

+alonso
06-27-2005, 05:55 AM
:lol:
thanks mary
If i could ill vote for you too :hug:

bad gambler
06-27-2005, 06:01 AM
Surely Chucho has to turn on some of you girls?

Clara Bow
06-27-2005, 06:30 AM
South America is the land of the quirky beauty, interesting hair choices, and pretty eyes in men's tennis.

I think Nico Lappentti is just gorgeous. Beautiful eyes with amazing lashes and great bone structure.

Mariano Puerta has lovely eyes as well. Very large and soft. Since he is kind of burly he looks like he would be a lot of fun to hug.

I think Nalbandian is nice looking in a burly way as well. Really pretty eye color. My friend saw him up close and in person at the 2003 USO and said that he is really nice looking in person, in a way that you don't see when you see him on tv.

She saw Fernando in person there as well and said he is really, really, really good looking in person. (I think she became quite smitten with him.) And Gonzalez is another member of the pretty eyes brigade. I'm glad he has quit wearing a cap so we can see them more often.

Gaston Gaudio has great cheekbones and bone structure. Any guy who can be that good looking with funky hair and an extra tooth has something going on right! Great physique as well.

Speaking of physiques, Coria has an amazing body. Seems to have zero body fat. I think he has an interesting attractiveness about him and since he has those sharp cheekbones will age very well and may be one of those men who look better as they get older.

Guga is not traditionally attractive. But with his great funky hair that suits him and his wonderful personality and great smile I think he is cute as a button. Really one of those people whose personality really helps shape their outward appearance.

Horna, not much opinion, although he is much better looking with the shaved head. Canas is practially the spitting image of my brother Daniel, so I can't really analyze his looks.

tennischick
06-27-2005, 06:37 AM
i used to be hot for Lappentti but then he fell for Pournikova and i lost all respect for him.

i used to be lust after Calleri but then he got fat.

i used to think that Davide was fuck-worthy but then he too porked up.

then i fell for Gaudio -- and so far he has not disappointed. i know that Carla thinks her man is the hottest but Gaudio still rocks my boat. :drool:

sigmagirl91
06-27-2005, 09:01 AM
i used to think that Davide was fuck-worthy but then he too porked up.

Now, he's slimmed down some.

up!
06-27-2005, 10:29 AM
i don't know which nickname correspond to this players.

NicoFan
06-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Heheheh Nicofan you're soo funny :D Yes in viña del mar are a lot of beauties :haha: ask fergie :p .. You should come.. i can go to santiago to meet you .. :wavey:

Well :lol: Girls in chile thinks Feña is the hottest guy in chile i think :haha:

I've heard that - makes me wonder if the ladies in Chile need to get glasses. Fena is nice, but Nico is much better. And it wasn't Fena that Salma Hayek called...lol! I think that says it all! ;)

Regenbogen
06-27-2005, 02:43 PM
coria '_'

alelysafina
06-28-2005, 02:49 AM
Tenemos que escojer nomas uno? Pero todos estan deliciosos! Yo escojo a todos! solo para mi! jejeje :devil:

Lourdes
06-28-2005, 02:59 AM
Guga has the personality but Mariano is hot.

RogiFan88
06-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Surely Chucho has to turn on some of you girls?

not in the least... :p same goes w horna and puerta [not too fond of the thick lips but whatever] :p