Is Murray Scottish or Enlgish WTF? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is Murray Scottish or Enlgish WTF?

Fumus
06-22-2005, 05:14 AM
Ok so the guy trains in Spain.

He's orginally from Scotland. He swears he's Scottish and won't train in England. What's going on here?!

Are the British fans now just claiming people now as British? What's next are they going to start calling Rafa, Roger, Roddick, or Marat English too? :confused:

I think maybe the British just looked at him and saw he had bad teeth and decided he must be British somehow! :toothy:

Clara Bow
06-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Are the British fans now just claiming people now as British? What's next are they going to start calling Rafa, Roger, Roddick, or Marat English too?

Great Britain includes England, Scotland, and Wales.

So someone who is a Scot or is Welsh is also British, although they are not English. And vice versa.

RodLo
06-22-2005, 05:20 AM
I think maybe the British just looked at him and saw he had bad teeth and decided he must be British somehow! :toothy:

:haha: :tape:

Fumus
06-22-2005, 05:30 AM

So someone who is a Scot or is Welsh is also British, although they are not English. And vice versa.

Oh wow...so they are calling him English only because he's from Scotland and thats in GBR...that's so weak.

Fuck me, we should claim him as American we could use the up and coming talent.

Chloe le Bopper
06-22-2005, 05:32 AM
Fumus sucks.

Fumus
06-22-2005, 05:37 AM
Fumus sucks.

Indeed. :)

Chloe le Bopper
06-22-2005, 05:38 AM
I'll pass that message along to Dokicfan.

Fumus
06-22-2005, 05:39 AM
I'll pass that message along to Dokicfan.

Well if he sucks, I might pass on more than that. :devil:

Chloe le Bopper
06-22-2005, 05:40 AM
Awwww.

Fumus
06-22-2005, 05:42 AM
Awwww.

Haha...had to say it...gosh that has to be the most homoerotic/nastiest post I have ever made.

PS

Everyone at MTF reading this and chuckling, I am not gay. :)

Chloe le Bopper
06-22-2005, 05:43 AM
He's just kidding, guys!

Fee
06-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Oh wow...so they are calling him English only because he's from Scotland and thats in GBR...that's so weak.

No, they are calling him British. That is not the same as calling him English.

liptea
06-22-2005, 07:24 AM
This thread might be cooler if you hadn't spelled English wrong in the title. Way to go Fumizzle.

C3PO
06-22-2005, 08:30 AM
He is English when he wins and Scottish hen he loses :tape:

bad gambler
06-22-2005, 09:18 AM
im not sure even murray knows whether he is coming or going

Swider
06-22-2005, 09:19 AM
He is English when he wins and Scottish hen he loses :tape:

Exactly what I wanted to say :devil:

Isn't it the same situation as with Rusedski? He suddenly became Canadian again when he was suspected.

crouching
06-22-2005, 11:21 AM
You guys are so confused with your geography and knowledge of terminology.

Britain (the island) is made up of three separate countries - England, Wales and Scotland. The full name of the UK is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". So you're from any one of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, by birth or citizenship, you are considered "British".

And of course one is English if born in England or personally identifies as "English" and the same goes for Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish people.

Greg Rusedski is Canadian-born, but has an English mother. He doesn't call himself "English". He refers to himself as "British" on the basis of his nationality.

Andrew Murray is a proud Scot from Dunblane. Of course he's "Scottish" and no English (or other British) people will claim him as "English". Of course, he is also "British".

I don't think people will wave English flags (white with a red cross) at Murray's matches. They'll probably have the Scottish flag (blue with a white diagonal cross) or the Union Jack (the red, white and blue one) instead.

joeb_uk
06-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Thats how sad our country is, claiming a player who isnt even english (they are that bad and desperate). He is scottish (fact).

Action Jackson
06-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Murray is from Dunblaine where they had that massacre with the kids and he is Scottish and trains in Spain. If he is a successful player then the English will claim him, if he loses then he is a dirty jock.

jtipson
06-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Even if he won Wimbledon, we would never call Murray "English". British certainly, but not English, because he's not.

star
06-22-2005, 02:42 PM
And as a Scot, he would probably resent being called English. :)

Fumus
06-22-2005, 02:44 PM
This thread might be cooler if you hadn't spelled English wrong in the title. Way to go Fumizzle.

haha shut up Litpea... ;) :p

Action Jackson
06-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Even if he won Wimbledon, we would never call Murray "English". British certainly, but not English, because he's not.

You'd hope not, but stranger things have happened.

england_rules
06-22-2005, 02:52 PM

Fuck me, we should claim him as American we could use the up and coming talent.
No they call him British because in tennis terms you can't represent England only Great Britain! :rolleyes:

Fumus
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Accept when Rusedski had that doping scandal then he was Canadian.

england_rules
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM
No, they may of mentioned that he was Canadian born but they never said he was full-fledged Canadian!

Fumus
06-22-2005, 03:10 PM
No, they may of mentioned that he was Canadian born but they never said he was full-fledged Canadian!

English fans/press are very fickle they only claim Murray right now cuz he is good. Watch if he starts to suck he'll be Scottish really quickly. :)

joeb_uk
06-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Hardly anyone (from england) has ever recognised him as english or even brittish for his whole careeer.

joeb_uk
06-22-2005, 03:11 PM
English fans/press are very fickle they only claim Murray right now cuz he is good. Watch if he starts to suck he'll be Scottish really quickly. :)
He isnt that popular you know, the majority of people i know dislike the guy. It seems alot of people on here dont like him either.

Action Jackson
06-22-2005, 03:15 PM
He isnt that popular you know, the majority of people i know dislike the guy. It seems alot of people on here dont like him either.

He seems to polarise people, a bit like Hewitt.

wipeout
06-22-2005, 03:47 PM
"Great Britain" is name of the big island.

England and Scotland are countries on this island and Wales is a principality on the island.

Murray being called "British" is like Federer being called "European". It's the name of the bit of land they're from. So that's correct.

Calling Murray "English" because he's from Scotland and it's on the same island that England is on is like calling Federer "French" or "Italian" because Switzerland is on the same continent that France and Italy are on.

It's wrong. It's always been wrong. And it always will be wrong. :)

Fumus
06-22-2005, 04:16 PM

or GWH ;) :p

Corey Feldman
06-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Andy 100% Scotsman
although scotland IS a part of GB fumus you numb nuts :)

roisin
06-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Sure listen to the kid talk, Scottish accent totally. :)

JMG
06-22-2005, 04:28 PM
I would prefer to have an English and Scottish DC team. Just imagine they would play football as "Great Britain".

joeb_uk
06-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I would prefer to have an English and Scottish DC team. Just imagine they would play football as "Great Britain".
Yeah they shouldnt put the countries together. I think it should be separate teams for all sports. The embrassing thing is that we suck even with the others lmao! its not like its just england :eek:

undomiele
06-22-2005, 07:24 PM
This is very, VERY off-topic I know but one thing that has pissed me off in recent days (that this topic reminds me about) is seeing how the German soccer team "acquired" a player born and bred in Rio de Janiero to make goals for them. WTF is that??!?! :mad: There should be a law against that!!

Them and the Dutch pull this kind of shit all the time and its just not fair. :rolleyes:

mitalidas
06-22-2005, 07:29 PM
This is very, VERY off-topic I know but one thing that has pissed me off in recent days (that this topic reminds me about) is seeing how the German soccer team "acquired" a player born and bred in Rio de Janiero to make goals for them. WTF is that??!?! :mad: There should be a law against that!!

Them and the Dutch pull this kind of shit all the time and its just not fair. :rolleyes:

its not like those players are doing it against their will you know! Many brazilian players would love to have the dutch and germans want them on their teams

it is all about the Big Bottomline, usually runs into several millions

Suzi
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Sure listen to the kid talk, Scottish accent totally. :)

when i first heard him speak he sounded really wierd like he wasnt scottish but heh i still think hes slightly cocky though

undomiele
06-22-2005, 08:05 PM
its not like those players are doing it against their will you know! Many brazilian players would love to have the dutch and germans want them on their teams

it is all about the Big Bottomline, usually runs into several millions

Sure plenty of brazilians would like to play for them but that wouldnt exactly make it a German team now would it? Its just not right at all. Three others of the team are foreign-born as well and raised as well. Pathetic.

mitalidas
06-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Sure plenty of brazilians would like to play for them but that wouldnt exactly make it a German team now would it? Its just not right at all.

what is this tournament youre speaking about- is it inter-country, or inter-club
inter-country i can see a potential problem, but inter-club is non affiliated. its not a german club or a german team, its just a club and it doesnt matter where the players in that come from

PS: just to keep things oncourse with the thread, yeah! Murray is a Scotsman complete with kilt

roisin
06-22-2005, 08:18 PM

Well if they can't get into their own national team and they have a relative whos of a different nationality, they qualify to play for that country. Loadsa Republic of Ireland players are English.

JMG
06-22-2005, 08:20 PM

If you mean Kuranyi - I think he had the chance to play for Hungary, Panama, Germany and Brazil. So it's not fair to say he should be only allowed to play for Brazil. You don't know he he feels about it. He's playing in Germany for years now.

undomiele
06-22-2005, 08:24 PM
what is this tournament youre speaking about- is it inter-country, or inter-club
inter-country i can see a potential problem, but inter-club is non affiliated. its not a german club or a german team, its just a club and it doesnt matter where the players in that come from

PS: just to keep things oncourse with the thread, yeah! Murray is a Scotsman complete with kilt

Im talking about brazilian-born and raised Kevin Kuranyi who plays for the German NATIONAL team in the inter-country Confederations Cup. Its considered a key warm-up tournament for the World Cup next year. The idea of him scoring a goal against Brazil, Argentina or some other South American country at the WC makes me see red. :fiery:

And yes, Ive heard wonderful things about Murray though i have yet to see him play. I had a scottish teacher in secondary school who was very adamant in insisting Scotland was a completely, separate country. Whenever anyone mentioned Scotland didnt have an independent King, he would go berserk :lol: I knew then one should never try to rub in matter of nationality to a Scot --they will eat you alive.

undomiele
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
If you mean Kuranyi - I think he had the chance to play for Hungary, Panama, Germany and Brazil. So it's not fair to say he should be only allowed to play for Brazil. You don't know he he feels about it. He's playing in Germany for years now.

Who cares about what Kuranyi thinks? There are plenty of awesome players who play in stellar clubs who come from countries that never make into the world cup and they deal with it. Thats life.

And lets get one thing straight: the german team isn't doing this out of charity, they're doing this out of pure ambition. They maintained a policy of having german-born and/or legitimate immigrant players for decades and now they've taken in 4 foreign-born players all of sudden when what? Germany is hosting the cup next year? I mean come on@! :rolleyes: Its just wrong. Sure they can do it. But its just wrong.

Its bad for competition.

JMG
06-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Actually, Ailton, the best forward in 2004 in Germany, wanted to play for Germany, but they didn't let him, because he has nothing to do for Germany at all.

I mean players like Podolski and Brdaric are foreign-born, but they are really Germans. Most people even don't know they are foreign-born. Same for Miroslav Klose.

I think Asamoah is the only one, who hasn't German relatives, but he has been living in Germany since 10 or more years now.

NATAS81
06-22-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm liking Murray's chances vs. Stepanek if he's completely healed from injury suffered in the last tourney.

misyou25
06-22-2005, 09:56 PM
isnt he scottish, playing for england though?

Suzi
06-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Hes Scottish playing for Great Britain, which inc Scotland, England & Wales

alelysafina
06-22-2005, 10:27 PM

how do you know he isn't part German? he could have german somewhere in his ancestry...

alelysafina
06-22-2005, 10:32 PM

Does he go COOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee OooooooooooNNNN all the time?

Raquel
06-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Yes he does. I think people see Henman at Wimbledon and see a great sportsman who's very polite whereas Murray is a bit more Hewitt like and that does not go down too well with people. I think in Britain there's always the Tall Poppy Syndrome with certain people - we'll support you if you do well, but don't get too cocky and arrogant. He has been supported very well so far though and he plays Radek tomorrow so I am looking forward to seeing the gamesmanship going on there :devil:

I personally think he is great. Being Scottish obviously it's good to see a Scottish guy out there for once who looks like he could do something and he is definitely exciting. Go Andy :devil:

Leo
06-23-2005, 03:44 AM
I hate my friends who think that Great Britan = England. Okay, I used to be one of them. But that age passed. Fumus has come of age, as well. :D

Doesn't the UK also include a tiny chunk of Ireland known as Northern Ireland?

NATAS81
06-23-2005, 03:49 AM
I hate my friends who think that Great Britan = England. Okay, I used to be one of them. But that age passed. Fumus has come of age, as well. :D

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/uk/map.htm

Leo
06-23-2005, 03:51 AM
Thanks!

Plastic Bertrand
06-23-2005, 09:15 AM

There are Argentines playing for other South American nations and have been for some time and when Paraguay had a good Davis Cup team I am not sure if one or both of their players were Argentines.

As for the Dutch well which players are you talking about? Seedorf, Kluivert, Gullit, Davids, Rikjaard were all born in the Netherlands, so it is not like they go around recruiting players to play for the Netherlands.

wipeout
06-23-2005, 12:14 PM

Yeah, it's the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" is the full name for the UK.

England and Scotland are countries, Wales is a principality and Northern Ireland is a province. I'm not sure what that all means, though. :D

mitalidas
06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
There are Argentines playing for other South American nations and have been for some time and when Paraguay had a good Davis Cup team I am not sure if one or both of their players were Argentines.

As for the Dutch well which players are you talking about? Seedorf, Kluivert, Gullit, Davids, Rikjaard were all born in the Netherlands, so it is not like they go around recruiting players to play for the Netherlands.
why look so far in to other sports
we have our own specimens. grusedski and Mme. pierce
they do the same thing

Fumus
06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Andy 100% Scotsman
although scotland IS a part of GB fumus you numb nuts :)

Is Switzerland too? Maybe Roger is English as well. :)

MisterQ
06-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Is Switzerland too? Maybe Roger is English as well. :)

Switzerland is part of Sweden, along with Swaziland. Go Borg! :tennis:

undomiele
06-23-2005, 06:20 PM

davis cup? I was talking about soccer.

Yes, I can think of 3/4 argentines who have played for other national teams. But they played for countries like paraguay,peru and bolivia in regional inter-country competition matches only but never for the World cup as far as I know. Oh wait, this argentine guy Loco Quiroga played as a goalkeeper for Peru in the '78 world cup but had "allowed" Argentina to strike 6 goals against him when they played together there --I don't think he counts. ;)

Besides, I don't know about Europe, but latin americans maintain a real conscious rivalry with Europe when it comes to world cup. We all ultimately root for eachother if a fellow latin american nation is up against a European one -even if its means Argentina supporting Brazil. Its a genuine pride thing stemming from resentment in how Europe has screwed us over on several ocassions and what not, so this Brazilian guy's "defection" is especially salient. The commentators here sure noticed.

Its one thing to potentially play for a fellow latin american team at the world cup (which doesnt really happen) but quite another to play for damn Europe.

Davids wasnt born in the Netherlands, he was born in Surinam, heres the proof: http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/4494/davids.html

As well as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - a very good striker. Romeo Castelen as well. I could look some more up.

Oh and that dutch player that scored a goal against Saudi Arabia in the '94 world cup. Can't remember his name.

The Dutch and other Europeans don't actively send out recruiting scouts to Africa and Latin American players I admit but they definitely take advantage of their lax citizenship rules to help them win. Admit that much.

Other examples from other countries that I can think of: USA (Regis, Llamosa etc), England (Barnes, Hargreaves), Poland (Olisadebe), Germany (Asamoah) and France's Desailly.

undomiele
06-23-2005, 06:27 PM
how do you know he isn't part German? he could have german somewhere in his ancestry...

So what if he does? We're all mongrels if you look at it that way. I may have spanish, italian blood but I dont call myself italian or spanish. Besides, this player is authentically Brazilian, first and foremost. He was born and raised there, speaks better portuguese than german, and finally moved to Germany only after he couldnt get anything in Brazil. I highly doubt, if he had the choice, that Germany had always been his #1 national team to play for over Brazil. It was a blatant career move IMO.

Jenrios
06-23-2005, 09:39 PM
Just to further muddy the waters, Murray is a Celt - Irish, Welsh, Scots and Cornishmen/women can be Celts - but not the rest of England:)

Plastic Bertrand
06-24-2005, 12:58 PM
davis cup? I was talking about soccer.

Yes, I can think of 3/4 argentines who have played for other national teams. But they played for countries like paraguay,peru and bolivia in regional inter-country competition matches only but never for the World cup as far as I know. Oh wait, this argentine guy Loco Quiroga played as a goalkeeper for Peru in the '78 world cup but had "allowed" Argentina to strike 6 goals against him when they played together there --I don't think he counts. ;)

Aguinaga who played for Ecuador in the WC is an Argentine and there was a Brazilian playing for Mexico. Davis Cup and football both are international team events and the principles are still the same.

Davids wasnt born in the Netherlands, he was born in Surinam, heres the proof: http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/4494/davids.html

As well as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - a very good striker. Romeo Castelen as well. I could look some more up.

Oh and that dutch player that scored a goal against Saudi Arabia in the '94 world cup. Can't remember his name.

Surinam a former Dutch colony and that is surprising in what way that players from former colonies play for the respective colonies. It happens among all of the former colonial powers to an extent. So in other words if the whole Netherlands team was white then it would be alright? Actually the senior team pretty much is.

So the Swedes are the same as well because not every player has a -sson ending on their name. Well an example Ibrahimovic is Swedish, yes the parentage is mixed between Bosnian and Croat, but they went out and recruited him.:)

undomiele
06-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Aguinaga who played for Ecuador in the WC is an Argentine and there was a Brazilian playing for Mexico. Davis Cup and football both are international team events and the principles are still the same.

WTF you talking about? Alex Aguinaga was born in Ibarra, Ecuador: http://www.wsoccer.com/players/a/aguinaga_alex/

No offense but this being 2 misstatements in a row now, Im going to have to have you name that Brazilian player and quote a legitimate source.

Also, *currently* taking on foreign players when you need an offense when youre Germany (recently) and the Netherlands who have made several finals is just NOT THE SAME as Mexico or Ecuador who frankly don't have the money, the resources, and in Ecuador's case, the population, of these soccer powerhouses. But I guess I should be really talking about Mexico (?) since Ecuador has been sending legitimate players to the WC as far as I know.

As for DC, i don't know anything about it and only just started watching it last year. But it would be nice if you could name the tennis players you had in mind so that I could learn more about that. I wouldnt like that if it really occurred.

Surinam a former Dutch colony and that is surprising in what way that players from former colonies play for the respective colonies. It happens among all of the former colonial powers to an extent.

Yeah "former" being the operative word here. The last time I checked Suriname is a separate country and republic, recognized by the UN with its own president and everything. Under this logic the English could take on players born and raised in the United States or Australia, the French could have Africa, and the Portuguese could take on the Brazilians and hell the Spaniards would be winning the WC non-stop with most of latin america in its pocket. And why not right? Theyre just FORMER colonies and you know Colonizing countries who have murdered thousands in the Americas and Africa or in the Netherlands case, enslaved millions and made a fortune out of it, (its not like the "natives" forget), should be extended powers over citizens in the countries they repressed and irrevocably exploited to win the world cup ALL the time. Naturally.

Im not saying this is how YOU see it but that is what I hope you were implying when you said "it is surprising" in what way players from former colonies play for their mother countries... Ill tell you something, when it comes to some European countries trying to win, it doesnt surprise me in the least bit.

So in other words if the whole Netherlands team was white then it would be alright? Actually the senior team pretty much is... So the Swedes are the same as well because not every player has a -sson ending on their name. Well an example Ibrahimovic is Swedish, yes the parentage is mixed between Bosnian and Croat, but they went out and recruited him.

Not "in other words", your words. I didnt mention race or last names here. I'm not arguing this because Im a racist (im not) but because Im a nationalist who believes nations should be proud to send legitimate citizens to play for them instead of resorting to these backdoor tactics to win. To do otherwise, violates the entire point of the competition IMO.

Having a native brazilian player on Germany's team potentially score a goal against Brazil at the WC is just wrong and I stand by that opinion.

liptea
06-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Switzerland is part of Sweden, along with Swaziland. Go Borg! :tennis:

:lol:

chrissiej
06-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Just to further muddy the waters, Murray is a Celt - Irish, Welsh, Scots and Cornishmen/women can be Celts - but not the rest of England:)

So can Devonians (aka moi)...we're Celts too :p England and GB gets smaller and smaller. :lol:

mboyle1988
06-24-2005, 05:48 PM

He's orginally from Scotland. He swears he's Scottish and won't train in England. What's going on here?!

Are the British fans now just claiming people now as British? What's next are they going to start calling Rafa, Roger, Roddick, or Marat English too? :confused:

Are you being funny? Scotland is part of Great Britain. Therefore, Murray is British. No one is saying he's English:rolleyes: .

Space Cowgirl
06-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Having a native brazilian player on Germany's team potentially score a goal against Brazil at the WC is just wrong and I stand by that opinion.
I'm sure Kuranyi really gives a damn what you think :devil:
Don't forget half the French football team is most not likely "French" as you wish to see it. A large proportion of the Irish team is from the UK, a reflection as much of the mass emigration from Ireland to the UK in the past few decades as of some players' glory-hunting

chris whiteside
06-24-2005, 07:54 PM

Yes, and as someone from Northern Ireland I'm British and proud of it. Just as Andy Murray is from Scotland and British.

Space Cowgirl
06-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Yes, and as someone from Northern Ireland I'm British and proud of it. Just as Andy Murray is from Scotland and British.
oooh, a Rangers fan, I gather? ;)

DanEd
06-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Rusedski is canadian but plays for england.
Martin Vasallo Arguello is argentine but he plays for Italy.
Fernando Meligeni is argentine but played for Brazil

undomiele
06-24-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm sure Kuranyi really gives a damn what you think :devil:
Don't forget half the French football team is most not likely "French" as you wish to see it. A large proportion of the Irish team is from the UK, a reflection as much of the mass emigration from Ireland to the UK in the past few decades as of some players' glory-hunting

Figuring out the conceptions of what it is to be British versus Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, and English is pretty hairy and confusing for most of the world to understand. A lot of people equate all of them as "British" for simplicity's sake and that often plays to the "British" interest like its currently doing for the fans at wimbledon.

joeb_uk
06-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Figuring out the conceptions of what it is to be British versus Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, and English is pretty hairy and confusing for most of the world to understand. A lot of people equate all of them as "British" for simplicity's sake and that often plays to the "British" interest like its currently doing for the fans at wimbledon.
Yeah i suppose that is right. I am from england, but i would never call myself brish though, i am born in england so i call myself english :lol:

Jenrios
06-24-2005, 09:54 PM
So can Devonians (aka moi)...we're Celts too :p England and GB gets smaller and smaller. :lol:

well, I didn't know if Devonians counted themselves as Celts - isn't there some rivalry with the Cornish? But yes, bring it on! The Celtic nation keeps on growing! Bring on the Bretons as well!:)

Action Jackson
06-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Murray is definitely Scottish now.

joeb_uk
06-26-2005, 02:41 PM
:lol: :lol:

Raquel
06-26-2005, 02:43 PM
I think that's how he would prefer it too ;) When Bud Collins called him English and he correct Bud with a glare and said he was Scottish, I liked him even more.

Action Jackson
06-26-2005, 03:05 PM
As for DC, i don't know anything about it and only just started watching it last year. But it would be nice if you could name the tennis players you had in mind so that I could learn more about that. I wouldnt like that if it really occurred.

Meligieni is Argentine and represented Brazil. Hugo Chapacu an Argentine represented Paraguay in Davis Cup up until 1990.

Yeah "former" being the operative word here. The last time I checked Suriname is a separate country and republic, recognized by the UN with its own president and everything. Under this logic the English could take on players born and raised in the United States or Australia, the French could have Africa, and the Portuguese could take on the Brazilians and hell the Spaniards would be winning the WC non-stop with most of latin america in its pocket. And why not right? Theyre just FORMER colonies and you know Colonizing countries who have murdered thousands in the Americas and Africa or in the Netherlands case, enslaved millions and made a fortune out of it, (its not like the "natives" forget), should be extended powers over citizens in the countries they repressed and irrevocably exploited to win the world cup ALL the time. Naturally.

Yes, and Argentines and Uruguayans never played for Italy during the 30s and the times after that as well, that is a figment of my imagination. How else did the Italians manage to win 2 World Cups then and it happens now.
Andres Guglieminpietro is an Argentine playing for Italy, so yes it doesn't happen either. David Trezeguet is an Argentine playing for France, the son of Jorge Trezeguet or does there need to be more proof that it goes on everywhere.

As long as these players live in that nation and therefore are qualified to play for them, interesting this line coming from someone who comes from a country that was a nation of immigrants just like Australia.

Not "in other words", your words. I didnt mention race or last names here. I'm not arguing this because Im a racist (im not) but because Im a nationalist who believes nations should be proud to send legitimate citizens to play for them instead of resorting to these backdoor tactics to win. To do otherwise, violates the entire point of the competition IMO.

So I'll look at my own nation Norway for example, so guys like John Carew, Christer George or Daniel Brĺten shouldn't be allowed to play for Norway cause one of them has a foreign parent or were born elsewhere even if they lived in the countries since they were kids. Yes, they aren't proud to play for Norway either.

Having a native brazilian player on Germany's team potentially score a goal against Brazil at the WC is just wrong and I stand by that opinion

His father is German, so he has a right to play for Germany, he could have played for Hungary, Panama or Brazil, but he made the best decision for him.

Action Jackson
06-26-2005, 03:11 PM
I think that's how he would prefer it too ;) When Bud Collins called him English and he correct Bud with a glare and said he was Scottish, I liked him even more.

As he should as well, and having James Bond in the corner might help him in the future. I could almost like him, though if a few neds sorted his attitude out a bit, he'd be better.

Raquel
06-26-2005, 03:15 PM
As he should as well, and having James Bond in the corner might help him in the future. I could almost like him, though if a few neds sorted his attitude out a bit, he'd be better.
Neds? Your knowledge of Scottish culture is excellent George :D
Yes I do think he needs to sort the attitude out a little bit (or at least have a few more good results under his belt to back himself up before he gets too cocky).

Action Jackson
06-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Neds? Your knowledge of Scottish culture is excellent George :D
Yes I do think he needs to sort the attitude out a little bit (or at least have a few more good results under his belt to back himself up before he gets too cocky).

I did live in Scotland and know what a ned is. I remember when Corretja aimed and hit Hewitt with a smash at WTC, after that Hewitt was not as bad on court as he was previously, that might be extreme, but there is something about him that is hard to like.

Sacking Pato Alvarez wasn't the smartest decision either.

Raquel
06-26-2005, 03:28 PM
I did live in Scotland and know what a ned is. I remember when Corretja aimed and hit Hewitt with a smash at WTC, after that Hewitt was not as bad on court as he was previously, that might be extreme, but there is something about him that is hard to like.

Sacking Pato Alvarez wasn't the smartest decision either.
I hope you liked Scotland ;)

There is a definite arrogance there in Andy. I do think you need some self belief and confidence but it's another thing when you are a bit too arrogant while still ranked in the 300s. If he backs it up over the next few years with some results then the arrogance won't be misplaced at least. I think moving to the seniors from the juniors for the next couple of years will be a real wake up call and maybe he'll realise that he's a small fish in a big pond now and not the other way round as on the junior tour, winning the US Open etc.

I read that Andy struggled with Pato because Pato was 70, Andy was 18 and they were on their own a lot and there was some friction due to the big age gap. I still think he would have been better off with Pato who has worked with some great players and has more experience than Mark Petchey will ever have. I think now and again a British guy makes the 3rd round at Wimbledon and it's a bit of a fluke and an easy draw but with Andy I just think he does have what it takes to do well on the main tour. It's doesn't have a feel of a fluke with him.

Neely
06-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Why should there be a law against that? Kuranyi has German roots from both of his parents and has the German nationality deservedly enough. And if he chose to play for the German team, well, I hope good decision for him that he won't regret.

Just because I was born and lived in Italy for a few years during my childhood, would that forbid me to play for a German team even though, the place of birth excluded, I have nothing in common with Italy? :cuckoo: Your reasoning is very patchy, to say the least.

They maintained a policy of having german-born and/or legitimate immigrant players for decades and now they've taken in 4 foreign-born players all of sudden when what? Germany is hosting the cup next year? I mean come on@! :rolleyes: Its just wrong. Sure they can do it. But its just wrong.
Wrong, all are legitimate immigrants.

It only would get pathetic and bad for the sport if players with no German ancestors or German roots were given the German passport just for the sake of being allowed to play for Germany in sports. But that's not the case and I hope it never will be.

Action Jackson
06-26-2005, 03:33 PM
There is a definite arrogance there in Andy. I do think you need some self belief and confidence but it's another thing when you are a bit too arrogant while still ranked in the 300s. If he backs it up over the next few years with some results then the arrogance won't be misplaced at least. I think moving to the seniors from the juniors for the next couple of years will be a real wake up call and maybe he'll realise that he's a small fish in a big pond now and not the other way round as on the junior tour, winning the US Open etc.

Obviously there needs to be some self belief there. I mean he already has more than what Gaudio does, but he will need to take a few beatings though like Nadal did and others before him. It'll be interesting to see which tournaments he plays afterwards.

I read that Andy struggled with Pato because Pato was 70, Andy was 18 and they were on their own a lot and there was some friction due to the big age gap. I still think he would have been better off with Pato who has worked with some great players and has more experience than Mark Petchey will ever have. I think now and again a British guy makes the 3rd round at Wimbledon and it's a bit of a fluke and an easy draw but with Andy I just think he does have what it takes to do well on the main tour. It's doesn't have a feel of a fluke with him.

There are plenty of good coaches in Spain and it'll be good for Murray to improve his Spanish anyway, at the same time is he still going to be based in Barcelona? At least he should still be there.

sigmagirl91
06-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Fumus sucks.

Ditto. :o

Raquel
06-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Obviously there needs to be some self belief there. I mean he already has more than what Gaudio does, but he will need to take a few beatings though like Nadal did and others before him. It'll be interesting to see which tournaments he plays afterwards.

There are plenty of good coaches in Spain and it'll be good for Murray to improve his Spanish anyway, at the same time is he still going to be based in Barcelona? At least he should still be there.
He's been offered wildcards for Gstaad and Newport and he took the Newport wild card according to this - http://sport.independent.co.uk/tennis/story.jsp?story=649678

His mum says they are not sure about Barcelona but that it's been a great place for Andy and he loves it there. I think the smart thing would be to stay.

Action Jackson
06-26-2005, 03:44 PM
He's been offered wildcards for Gstaad and Newport and he took the Newport wild card according to this - http://sport.independent.co.uk/tennis/story.jsp?story=649678

His mum says they are not sure about Barcelona but that it's been a great place for Andy and he loves it there. I think the smart thing would be to stay.

He might as well take the Newport one, as he'd get killed in Gstaad, then off to the challengers and yes he has the controlling mother in his corner, but if Andy wants to stay there, then that's where he should be.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
06-26-2005, 03:48 PM
WHAT....? he should take gstaad's!!!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
06-26-2005, 03:50 PM
And he should kick out all swiss players...-!

chrissiej
06-26-2005, 04:01 PM
well, I didn't know if Devonians counted themselves as Celts - isn't there some rivalry with the Cornish? But yes, bring it on! The Celtic nation keeps on growing! Bring on the Bretons as well!:)

We do and yes, huge rivalry, we kick their ass at almost everything...;) Celts rock. :rocker2: Yay, Bretons..;):p

ClaycourtaZzZz.
06-26-2005, 06:36 PM
.....? hopefully he think's about...!!!!!

Auscon
06-26-2005, 06:47 PM
I just read his interview from the Stepanek match

good stuff, I like the kid :)

I like Stepanek too, but it was still funny

Q. Did Stepanek congratulate you on your win?

ANDREW MURRAY: No (smiling). I wasn't even listening to him at the end. I don't like him.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
hehehehehehe.......

Andy, please take the WC from Gstaaaaad!!!!! I wanna see you there...!!!

Swider
06-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Too bad he won't play in Sopot. It's perfect place for winning the first tournament (Hall of Fame includes Robredo in 2001, Acasuso in 2002 and Nadal in 2004 - for all of them it was their first success).

But even if he will be offered WC in Sopot, he thinks about going to USA. Hey you, it's clay, your favourite surface :)

mandoura
06-26-2005, 07:54 PM

It's true. However, in the soccer World Cup, they play independently. There is no Great Britain team, it's England, Scotland, ... etc. So why apply it to Tennis, an individual sport? It's more logical to apply it to a team sport, imho.

Murray is a Scot. ;)

crouching
06-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Rusedski is canadian but plays for england.

No, Rusedski was born in Canada and is British.

He has a British (English) mother and became a British citizen through naturalisation.

crouching
06-27-2005, 12:02 AM
It's true. However, in the soccer World Cup, they play independently. There is no Great Britain team, it's England, Scotland, ... etc. So why apply it to Tennis, an individual sport? It's more logical to apply it to a team sport, imho.

Murray is a Scot. ;)

You simply CANNOT imagine the amount of grief you'd get if there was a GBR football team. It'd be complete madness, and the amount of nationalistic pride would make the team impossible to work with.

switz
06-27-2005, 01:06 AM
there is no England in tennis really. Davis Cup is played as Great Britain etc. He's just not English.

tangerine_dream
05-28-2009, 10:59 PM
ESPN commentators need help in trying to figure out what Snagglepuss' nationality is.

Corey Feldman
05-28-2009, 11:00 PM
ESPN commentators need help in trying to figure out what Snagglepuss' nationality is.damn Yanks

habibko
05-28-2009, 11:07 PM
he is certainly not "Enlgish"...

meihaditalab
05-28-2009, 11:11 PM
hahaha. good call about the teeth. I'm not sure if he's british or english, all i know is he's a dumbass. lol

l_mac
05-28-2009, 11:13 PM
hahaha. good call about the teeth. I'm not sure if he's british or english, all i know is he's a dumbass. lol

:rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
05-28-2009, 11:14 PM
pfft, this coming from some Yank

Hugh Jaas
05-28-2009, 11:18 PM
According to media sources,

Wins- Great Britain

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/24/article-1029205-01BAAF0A00000578-514_468x643.jpg

Lose- moody Scot

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/scot_fan.jpg

reggie1
05-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Hardly anyone (from england) has ever recognised him as english or even brittish for his whole careeer.Absolutely, there is a golden rule that it's only English people who like tennis that think of Murray as British. Everyone else refers to him as "that Scottish twat!." Well, everyone I know. I think Murray is very unpolpular over here amongst non-tennisites. The amount of Murray bashing that goes on via emails and texts to Sky sports is astounding. I think we should just give him a break because after he is gone, there will be sweet Fanny Adams to replace him. Very underated though is Fanny Adams imo.

Andi-M
05-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Absolutely, there is a golden rule that it's only English people who like tennis that think of Murray as British. Everyone else refers to him as "that Scottish twat!." Well, everyone I know. I think Murray is very unpolpular over here amongst non-tennisites. The amount of Murray bashing that goes on via emails and texts to Sky sports is astounding. I think we should just give him a break because after he is gone, there will be sweet Fanny Adams to replace him. Very underated though is Fanny Adams imo.

He isn't liked generally, but I think opnion is changing slightly as he is getting more successful, media-friendly and better looking. Still alot of Brits both english and scottish hate the guy for whatever reason....:rolleyes:

salut235
05-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Well, Pete Sampras is canadian :) North America includes the usa and canada so it's the same thing ;)

michellej
05-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Well, Pete Sampras is canadian :) North America includes the usa and canada so it's the same thing ;)

Sampras is Canadian? Oh, good. We've been looking for a good singles player for a long time. Thank god we've got Dan Nestor playing doubles. So if USA includes Canada & USA, it must also include Mexico. Any good Mexican singles players we can claim? (Greg Rusedski, you deserted us, stay in the uK)

michellej
05-28-2009, 11:59 PM
He isn't liked generally, but I think opnion is changing slightly as he is getting more successful, media-friendly and better looking. Still alot of Brits both english and scottish hate the guy for whatever reason....:rolleyes:

It's his pionty teeth. On the other hand Brits don't really have teeth as a high priority feature. (See Henman..pointy yellow teeth).

Raquel
05-29-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm glad some of the things I hoped for in this thread 4 years ago have come true :D Go Andy :rocker2:

fast_clay
05-29-2009, 01:04 AM
that ugly buggar is a scot... at the australian open this year, a chubby dude dressed in tartan yelled out in a thick scot accent at a quiet moment during murray vs melzer: 'i lurve you Undy like a fut kid lurves caaake..'

GugaF1
05-29-2009, 01:34 AM
A few corrections I saw on this thread. Fernando Meligeni is not Argentine, he was born in Buenos Aires, but grew up and spend all his life and still lives today in Brazil. What a person is culturally has much more to do where she was raised and grew up, being born a lot of times is a question of randmomness.

The great Britain thing I never grasped, and I don`t think most never will unless they live for a while in Britain. It doesn`t make sense and there aren`t many cases in the world, that you have separate countries yet they are bound by being British and have same Passport and share sports teams. So there is some level of separation, yet union at the same time that most countries don`t have. So is a kind of unique situation.

green25814
05-29-2009, 01:47 AM
A few correction I saw on this thread. Fernando Meligeni is not Argetine, he was born in Buenos Aires, but grew up and spend all his life and still lives today in Brazil. What a person is culturally has much more to do where she was raised and grew up, being born a lot of times is a question of randmomness.

The great Britain thing I never grasped, and I don`t think most never will unless they live for a while in Britain. It doesn`t make sense and there aren`t many cases in the world, that you have separate countries yet they are bound by being British and have same Passport and share sports teams. So there is some level of separation, yet union at the same time that most countries don`t have. So is a unique situation.

Its a relic of British imperialism i think. Personally i always think of Murray as Scottish.

Radalek
05-29-2009, 09:53 AM
that ugly buggar is a scot... at the australian open this year, a chubby dude dressed in tartan yelled out in a thick scot accent at a quiet moment during murray vs melzer: 'i lurve you Undy like a fut kid lurves caaake..'

:haha:

Sofonda Cox
05-29-2009, 02:48 PM

Such a moronic post can only be written by a thick American

Burrow
05-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Annoys me the amount of people who think Britain is England...

out_here_grindin
05-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Why is the UK one team in the Davis cup? Same thing in olympics. Only in football(soccer) are England, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland seperate teams.

Fumus
05-29-2009, 04:49 PM
The world may never know.

lamnathalie
05-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Definitely not English.

Goldenoldie
05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
A few corrections I saw on this thread. Fernando Meligeni is not Argentine, he was born in Buenos Aires, but grew up and spend all his life and still lives today in Brazil. What a person is culturally has much more to do where she was raised and grew up, being born a lot of times is a question of randmomness.

The great Britain thing I never grasped, and I don`t think most never will unless they live for a while in Britain. It doesn`t make sense and there aren`t many cases in the world, that you have separate countries yet they are bound by being British and have same Passport and share sports teams. So there is some level of separation, yet union at the same time that most countries don`t have. So is a kind of unique situation.

This is by no means unique. In cricket there is a team called "West Indies" composed of about 8 different countries. In golf there is a team called "Europe" which takes on the USA in the Ryder Cup every 4 years. There is a Canadian baseball team playing in the American MLB, and although I don't follow ice hockey, I think there are Canadian teams there as well. In none of these cases is there any political integration, whereas Scotland is part of Britain.

To make it simple, if you were born in Texas, you would be Texan and American. You wouldn't be Californian. In the same way Murray is Scottish and British. He certainly isn't English.

helen10
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
This is by no means unique. In cricket there is a team called "West Indies" composed of about 8 different countries. In golf there is a team called "Europe" which takes on the USA in the Ryder Cup every 4 years. There is a Canadian baseball team playing in the American MLB, and although I don't follow ice hockey, I think there are Canadian teams there as well. In none of these cases is there any political integration, whereas Scotland is part of Britain.

To make it simple, if you were born in Texas, you would be Texan and American. You wouldn't be Californian. In the same way Murray is Scottish and British. He certainly isn't English.

At last - an excellent analogy!
I was going to post earlier about using the US states as an example but couldn't be bothered :)
Not sure why it's so confusing...why we get so riled up about it is when people use 'England' to mean 'Britain' or 'the UK'. Nothing against England or being English at all (at least by most people), it's just the wrong term, in the same way as calling a Texan a Californian, as previously suggested.

out_here_grindin
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
There is a Canadian baseball team playing in the American MLB, and although I don't follow ice hockey, I think there are Canadian teams there as well. In none of these cases is there any political integration, whereas Scotland is part of Britain

correct. There is also the Toronto Raptors in the NBA. In hockey there are 6 Canadian teams in the NHL

also in the Football league. Cardiff and Swansea are in Wales yet compete with many other English teams.

GugaF1
05-29-2009, 05:36 PM

I understand that and How is this not unique ? where in the world are countries separated only like states. who cares if you are Texan or Californian, the important thing is that you are an American. You pay your taxes to uncle sam, same flag, anthem, money, military, Government etc.. everything that matters. The state separation is meaningless, in what truly matters.

In Britain you have Scottland and England two supposedly different countries that yet share Passports, have the UK flag in common, monetary system, Politics etc. just like states inside a country. So I guess you can make an analogy that Scotland is essentially like a state of Britain as is England, rather than `different countries`

Sharing a European golf Team, a North American hockey team once in a while, is by no means the same as sharing everything that matters like Britain does, so quite unique.

out_here_grindin
05-29-2009, 05:48 PM
There are seperate state governments that do have differnet laws. Different courts aand representatives. It is a federal government not a unitary one like France.

Avon
05-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Andy Murray is from Scotland not England, or to give England its proper Scottish Gaelic name Poofland,so he is Scottish.

MisterQ
05-29-2009, 06:28 PM
At least he's not Manx, then we might really be confused.

Jaz
05-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Murray is definitely Scottish.

But he's still a British/UK Citizen.

Goldenoldie
05-29-2009, 06:34 PM
One final post, then I'm going back to tennis. This is not a political or geographical forum. Call Scotland a "state" rather than a "country" if you find it helpful. They have their own Parliament, a lot of their own legislation, and some of their own taxation.

Bottom line, call Murray either Scottish or British, just don't call him English!!

marcRD
05-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Murray is so scottish if he had any other nationality I would say there is no chanse in hell this kid isnt scottish somehow.

Avon
05-29-2009, 06:48 PM
At least he's not Manx, then we might really be confused.

If he were Manx would he have 3 legs and no tail and be called Douglas?

Sapeod
05-29-2009, 06:58 PM
:worship: Your posts are hilarious.

Back on topic, the British media, or English media rather, call him British when he wins and Scottish when he loses.

MisterQ
05-29-2009, 07:19 PM

Yes.

He tried this in the past but it didn't work out.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2008/06/28/murray476.jpg
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mnms/flagani1.gif

«Ivan»
05-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Fumus sucks.

but he has :aplot: avy.

Fumus
05-29-2009, 09:05 PM
but he has :aplot: avy.

Thanks for voting for me. I'll enjoy my island. :cool:

FiBeR
05-29-2009, 09:10 PM

by the principle of iu solis, Meligeni is Argentine. And we, south americans are ruled by that principle , wether you like it or not :hug:

FiBeR
05-29-2009, 09:22 PM
this is all a story of a strong nation taking advantage of a weaker nation :p as always :)

like in World Cups.. tons of players which werent born in the country soil were "recruited" by the stronger nation.

Zidane is from Argelia.
I can think of a lot of italian players who are argentine-born, along history
Trezeguet is Argie

There has always been the same.

The stronger nation takes his share, and the weaker nation bends over. Of course, the stronger nation has a lot of pride and wants to show they re the best, and it is alright if he/she wins, but deep down, they look down on those people, :p it has always been the same :lol:

thats common history

Jōris
05-29-2009, 09:25 PM
He moans, therefore he's British.

StanisKing
05-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Not english, nore scotish.

Single Klingon Male

Burrow
05-29-2009, 09:29 PM

How can't you grasp it? It's just a series of countries grouped toghether.

Great Britain = Scotland, England and Wales.

United Kingdom = Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Is it that hard?

reggie1
05-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Great Britain as a "nation" are very sensitive to race issues in general but when it comes to regional differences and "each other" we just take the piss, the English think all the Irish are thick, the Scottish think all the English are poofs and everybody thinks all the Welsh are sheep shaggers and can sing like Tom Jones. It's just the way we are and before anyone bad reps me, this post is my tongue in my very English cheek wedged in by my silver spoon whilst I'm having lots of gay poofy sex with said spoon:devil:

Babolat - Dan
05-29-2009, 10:49 PM

:lol:With comments like that you would be picking your teeth off the pavement over here!!

GugaF1
05-29-2009, 11:05 PM
this is all a story of a strong nation taking advantage of a weaker nation :p as always :)

like in World Cups.. tons of players which werent born in the country soil were "recruited" by the stronger nation.

Zidane is from Argelia.
I can think of a lot of italian players who are argentine-born, along history
Trezeguet is Argie

There has always been the same.

The stronger nation takes his share, and the weaker nation bends over. Of course, the stronger nation has a lot of pride and wants to show they re the best, and it is alright if he/she wins, but deep down, they look down on those people, :p it has always been the same :lol:

thats common history

exactly, that is why Fernando Meligeni ended up as Brazilian. The stronger nation took him from Argentina..... :hug:

Same as Maradona here, you Argetines will love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02d2sw_l-xY

:devil:

Xenosys
05-29-2009, 11:21 PM
:lol:With comments like that you would be picking your teeth off the pavement over here!!

Haha, didn't you know, the Brits don't get physical, we just send in a stiff letter of complaint instead.

Dave1990
05-29-2009, 11:29 PM
Murray trains in London not spain!

peribsen
05-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Guga F1: Spain is another example.

Spanish is equivalent to British.
Catalan, Galician, Basque, Castillian, etc, are equivalent to English, Scot, Welsh.
Though there are vocal minorities of Catalans and Basquess who would prefer to break away from Spain, most people seem to live with this complexity easily enough.

peribsen
05-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Dave1990 is right.
However, Murray did train in Barcelona for some months several years ago.
Obviously, that's the only reason why he plays decent tennis.
:p

Avon
05-29-2009, 11:57 PM
Great Britain as a "nation" are very sensitive to race issues in general but when it comes to regional differences and "each other" we just take the piss,, the Scottish think all the English are poofs . It's just the way we are and before anyone bad reps me, this post is my tongue in my very English cheek wedged in by my silver spoon whilst I'm having lots of gay poofy sex with said spoon:devil:

Murray trains in London not spain!

If Pedro from Madrid were behind you would not give it a second thought. However if Reggie from London was behind you my God would you run faster?

Avon
05-30-2009, 12:17 AM

I think because the English say the British Isles and claim your bit of Ireland, Are you not just a bit sensitive.

Avon
05-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Is Murray Scottish?

O.F.A.