Guga enters Acapulco! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guga enters Acapulco!

Billabong
02-14-2003, 02:47 AM
Guga confirms presence in the match of Acapulco
13/02/2003 to 18h54
Camboriú (SC) - While it trains in Florianópolis for the match of Buenos Aires, Gustavo Kuerten uses to advantage the free time to fill the last gaps that remained in its calendar. In this thursday, the Brazilian confirmed presence in the ATP of Acapulco, that starts in 24 of February, in the gross sand.

Champion of the Mexican match in 2001, Guga received an invitation from the organizadores to dispute the competition for the second time. The catarinense must embark in this Saturday for Buenos Aires, where its first event plays in squares of gross sand in the season.

"I am finding excellent to play these two matches, one followed of the other. They are two places that I taste very to play. It goes to be a good chance to obtain to mark points in ranking, "said Kuerten, that trains in Camboriú to the side of Andres Sá and the Larri technician Steps.

GO GUGAAAA!!!!!!!

Jorge
02-14-2003, 03:29 AM
Yes, Guga will play here, This afternoon Lisette Trepaud (tournament director) confirmed it.
I posted the news on the commitments thread. Also the updated entry list.

The WC's goes to Guga, Francisco Clavet and Miguel Gallardo.

Here is the link to the article that confirms the presence of Guga in México, it is in spanish
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/tenis/noticias/kuertenmexico030213.html

claudine140
02-14-2003, 05:53 AM
I have the feeling first round will be Moyke Guga

esther
02-14-2003, 06:13 AM
yay! someone else to go for!! go kuerten!

Lee
02-16-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by claudine140
I have the feeling first round will be Moyke Guga

Both will likely be seeded so no first round match up.

:bounce: GUGA :bounce: